Potato Chips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol quickly grabbed the baby powder and entered the bathroom. Brian, still standing in the tub. was holding the towel as Carol sat the baby powder on the sink counter.

"Baby powder," Brian asked mischievously.

"For my baby," Carol said matching his tone and smile.

"Goo-goo, gaa-gaa," Brian said sarcastically as he handed Carol the towel.

She dried him from the front to back down to his feet after he stepped from the shower. He was turned around with his back towards her when she took up the powder. She began at his neck, working her way down to his bottom before he turned to face her. The fresh baby powder scent incredibly strong already, was overwhelming both of them.

"You smell so adorably sweet," Carol said as she gave Brian's genitals a little more attention. He was reacting in spite of their recent love making and could only nod.

"Ready precious," Carol said as his powdering ended.

Brian nodded. He wanted to say something, but found himself choosing to be silent fearing anything he might say. Carol took his hand and he followed her to the bedroom. She grabbed the diaper and baby pants as she passed.

Brian sat on the bed, twisted slightly bringing his legs up before laying prone. He spread his legs slightly, planted his feet then lifted his bottom without being told to. He was blushing as he realized he'd just done that on his own without Carol asking.

Brian couldn't help himself as Carol fussed with the thick diaper she slid under him. The baby pants, sat on the bed near Brian's fingers and he touched them as Carol toyed slowly with the diaper.

It was soft that diaper, and soundless, as Carol flattened and spread it open. It whispered to him, but not in words as Brian settled down over it. Carol added more baby powder and spent a moment rubbing even more over him. When Carol was done with the powder Brian spread his legs even further.

Carol lifted the front half of Brian's diaper fully before tugging gently stretching it between his legs and towards Brian's waist. It embraced his testicles and penis molding itself slightly against those then between his thighs. Carol wanted Brian's diaper snug.

Carol placed and pushed her open hand between Brian's thighs, sliding it over his penis to the waist but on top of the diaper in a flowing movement towards the left side stopping there for a second holding it fast. It was time, she mused, reaching into her left pocket for the baby's pacifier.

"What's that," Brain said knowing full well what it was and surprised to see it in Carol's hand. He had imagined that pacifier on his tee-shirt but as decorations more than something to use. Using it had made him smile, although he buried the thought as soon as it formed. Until now that is.

"What's this? Honey, think of it a portable breast, so you can close your eyes imagine my breast while I get you dressed," Carol said grinning slightly as she teased it against Brian's lips. That connection to her breast was what she hoped would allow him to take it. If he took it, he'd take a baby's bottle she'd decided.

Brian's lips parted as his cheeks flushed crimson. The soft rubber nipple slipped dryly into his mouth. Brian's tongue played over the round rubber and his mouth instantly began to salivate. It was an involuntarily action and to the nipple itself. To swallow he had to move it and moving it, with his lips formed around it, and tongue touching it, tickled his subconscious.

Under Brian's diaper movement, Carol noticed, smiling, as she watched the pacifier covering Brian's lips. Carol was warming to this as well, a heat growing from within, deep within her, as contracting muscles made her stomach twist and flutter pleasantly.

She gathered the left edges of Brian's diaper allowing the back flap to form over the front before pushing the open diaper pin into the fabric. The right side, when it was drawn snug, was bringing Brian's diaper comfortably, snugly, around him and, as he was imagining it, it was done.

Carol looked down at the fluffy V forming at his waist, ending between his chubby thighs as she took time to fuss with it. She was playing and Brian knew it allowing her all the time she needed because it was giving him all the time he needed.

"Baby happy," Carol cooed touching Brian's pacifier before lifting the baby pants. They brushed Brian's hand as she lifted them high enough for Brian to see. The diaper pushed outward slightly and Carol smiled. Baby was definitely happy she mused.

Brian, as he had done for the diaper, lifted his legs, bending at the knees before holding still for the plastic panties. Carol was happily amazed at how easily he was now doing this. She was amazed at Brian and at herself as she slid the panties along Brian's legs.

Brian lifted his bottom again, nursing his pacifier as Carol tugged his baby pants over the thick cotton. She spent as much time as she could adjusting, fussing and tugging the soft plastic and elastic. The panties folded, creased, formed and reformed in the bright light shimmering almost like satin.

It was going to be wonderful watching him in the garden and she suddenly wanted him out there as she moved him to get his new tee-shirt, socks and shoes. She had measured the tee-shirt perfectly as it fell over Brian to end just above his diaper as he sat.

She took a moment to remove the pacifier Brian was nursing to slip the one on the strap into his mouth and he took it as easily as the other. He sat in his tee-shirt, baby pants and diaper watching as Carol pulled his socks on, then his shoes.

"Come on precious, you've got work to do while mommy fixes breakfast," Carol said taking Brian's hand to have him stand. She was almost faint at the look before her. Brian was adorable in his baby white nursing his pacifier as she took his hand to walk him from the bedroom. If she waited too much longer they'd end up making love and while that was very appealing, she wanted this to last a bit.

"Stay where I can see you," Carol said opening the sliding glass door to their back yard. The large trees, shrubs and hedge gave them a thick privacy screen, making it wonderfully private as Brian, hesitating, moved out into the yard.

Carol spent ten minutes watching from the sliding glass door as Brian walked to the shed and back with a rake. The thick diaper and soft baby pants moved delightfully, pleating, folding and creasing as he walked. Brian, very self conscious over what he was wearing only went through the motions of yard work as the warm soft cotton caressed him.

Half an hour passed before Carol called Brian in for breakfast. She had almost burned it paying more attention to Brian than the food. Brian came in, let his pacifier drop to the length of it's cord before kissing Carol.

"So how is my baby doing," Carol asked when their kiss ended.

"Your baby is hungry," Brian said blushing as Carol patted first the back and then the front.

"Does baby need changing," Carol asked.

"Definitely," Brian said but thinking of them making love and not that his diaper was wet yet. It wasn't but it could be easily as Carol took his hand to sit.

It was an odd moment when Carol sat down next to him and picked up his fork.

"You're going to feed me," Brian asked when that was obvious.

"Of course," Carol said without any further explanation

"How far are you taking this," Brian asked between bites of egg and potatoes.

"As far as you'll let me," Carol said using the fork to catch a bit of food caught below Brian's lower lip.

"mmmm," Brian said as he took another bite.

Breakfast was silent, each in their own thoughts as Brian ate happily. He was getting thirsty, realizing there was no cup on the table as he said, "can I have some milk?"

"I'll give it to you while I change you," Carol said as she gathered the breakfast dishes for the sink.

"Change me," Brian repeated realizing he wasn't wet. That, he mused, would only take a second as he sat there feeling the warm wetness flow front to bottom. He hadn't caught the meaning of her saying she'd give him his milk while she changed him till she took his hand.

"I'm thirsty," Brian said just as Carol placed her hand over the front of his diaper.

"And wet I see," Carol said happily as she took Brian's hand to guide him towards the hallway. She paused at the refrigerator, opened it, fished for his baby bottle behind the orange juice and brought it out.

"You weren't kidding were you," Brian said as he saw the tall white plastic baby's bottle filled and in her hands. His excitement, already growing, became painful as he allowed himself to be led to their bedroom. Of all things, a baby's bottle, he mused.

"What would you give someone wearing diapers," Carol said as they walked down the hall.

"That's what I'm talking about," Brian whispered.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good story!

I am not usually into this sort of fetish, but the quality of the writing really grabbed me.

I hope you will write more. I would love to see her regress him more. Perhaps she can actually lactate. Anyway, thanks for a very pleasurable reading experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please.

There is so much that can happen to this mommy and baby boy. So many places that this story can go if continued.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Diapers Inc. Lady boss puts her female assistant in diapers.in Fetish
No Control Couple experiments with diapers and embarrassment.in Fetish
Jake's New Mommy Ch. 01 18-year-old runaway Jake is 'rescued' by a mysterious woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wet Dream Cheating hubby retires from work and develops bladder issues.in Fetish
Maternal Instincts Sweet BBW trains and nurses a boy to worship her.in BDSM
More Stories