Potato Chips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol eased out of bed nervously, moving to the second package she'd kept with the cloth diapers. She opened it, took one of the two pair out, unfolded it to that odd, but intoxicating smell of fresh plastic. Brian watched, aware of what was about to happen and suddenly thrilled again as Carol fused them flat and nearly smooth. This pair actually looked more delicate and nearly like baby pants, Brian mused.

Carol gathered the panties with the label at the back. Brian brought his legs together lifting them, bent slightly, so his feet could slip into the waist and leg openings. The sound, almost like opening a plastic trash bag was very noticeable as Carol slipped the babyish panties over Brian's feet.

"Smells like a new shower curtain," Brian said softly. He felt odd laying there in a baby's diaper, pinned closed with diaper pins and now putting his feet into what he actually considered baby pants.

"Those others were PVC. These are vinyl. It's the vinyl, the lady told me, natural softeners called plasticizers that makes the plastic remain soft and pliable. Learned a lot today," Carol added. A lot more she mused.

"Oh," Brian said before going silent again. That odd fresh smell of plastic reached his nose and merged with the baby powder which was already mixing with the scent Carol wore. All of it turning Brian every which way mentally.

Brian went silent, Carol too, both in the depths of their fantasies that was just keeping up with this new reality. Their fantasies made better by that reality as Brian planted his feet to lift his bottom once the baby pants were past his knees. He could now smell the new plastic strongly mixing only slightly with his baby powder as the new plastic slipped over his knees..

Those panties, clearly what you'd see on a baby, went over Brian's diaper easily with room to spare when he lifted his bottom. The woman at the pharmacy suggested that style for the cloth because they were made generously, she'd said, so you could add soakers or even double the diapers. Carol had purchased those soakers but put off suggesting that particular item, deciding first to get Brian to at least go for this.

It was done but Carol, still sitting at Brian's side, began playing again and Brian, happily, closed his eyes as he found and fondled Carol's breast. Carol, with her hand still over Brian's baby pants and diaper laid down again as before allowing Brian easy reach of her breast. Brian, also as before, began nursing once again.

It was foreplay, but with some odd notions now filling their thoughts. Brian had imagined this, as Carol had, and before long Carol's hand was slipping into Brian's diaper. Brian, fully aroused, as aroused as Carol was, moved up to Carol's lips and kissed her as Carol teased.

There was an awkward moment when Carol slipped the baby pants down to expose the diaper pins before opening Brian's diaper. Carol eased herself over Brian and joined him. Their rhythm, matching each other after a moment, began slowly, picking up it's tempo as the seconds ticked by.

They reached orgasm at the same time.

The moments following were not nearly as awkward as Brian imagined as Carol, with a look of satisfaction, eased forward to kiss again. They parted, Carol moving to Brian's side, and again Brian's diaper was pinned closed before Carol eased his baby pants back up.

Brian, in his own thoughts, mixing sex with the notion of his new baby clothes, along with this act of babying him, laid quietly helping only as needed. This time allowing Carol those minutes to fix the diaper pins and his baby pants back in place. There was nothing left to be said as Brian accepted what was happening after what had happened.

They kissed again as Carol slipped beside him. Only a couple of minutes passed before Brian's breathing began to slow and grow deeper. His nursing, starting again when Carol laid next to him, also slowed, then stopped with Brian's mouth still covering Carol's breast.

Brain was fast asleep as Carol eased herself up from the bed. She allowed the comforter to flow open before laying it gently over Brian who didn't stir even slightly to its touch. Carol moved to her dresser, taking a nightgown from the drawer to change into. Once changed she began removing the pacifier she'd purchased, opened and hid in the pocket of her robe.

Brian lips parted as Carol softly teased the pacifier against them moving it slightly back and froth. Brian nursed a moment before holding it. It was a sight Carol had imagined for hours before this.

Carol, touching Brian's baby pants after easing under the comforter, smiled happily, only slightly amazed at what had happened. There were two fresh diapers from the package of three and another pair of plastic pants waiting. Enough for a couple more changes. It didn't matter, Carol decided, if he needed them or not.

Carol found herself stirring, again, sexually, but decided to allow Brian his sleep before she would satisfy herself, again. The fact that she had that last time was an amazing reality, but perhaps not given what was happening. Their roles had shifted completely with Brian now submissive and she dominate and just the thought of that had turned her in a number of new directions.

Positioning, one over the other, never had been that way between them, but this fostered some of those notions. Carol did not want to strip Brian of his role, because she liked their relationship as it was, but allowing this slight shift also had it's pleasures.

How far it might go was filling her thoughts as she got back up and went to Brian's dresser drawer. She was too excited to sleep as she lifted one of Brian's new tee-shirts from his drawer.

Carol, at her sewing machine, cut eight inches off the bottom of that tee-shirt before quickly reforming a new hem. She estimated it would fall short of his waist by a good four to five inches. More than enough to keep the image of his diaper and plastic pants clear.

With his "new" work shirt done, and she laughed at that thought, she moved to the bag and the rest of Brian's new things. Another pacifier and clip, bubbled under plastic, was white as she cut away the packaging. The baby bottle, also white, she rinsed and filled with milk.

The second pacifier with it's clip went on Brian's shortened tee-shirt. The baby bottle went into the refrigerator behind the orange juice. Let's see? First it's going to be breast, pacifier, then his bottle she mused as she opened the box of plastic pants for the second pair. Brian's baby panties, she, mused as she fluffed them open.

Brain was curled into a near fetal position when Carol finished getting his things ready.

There were now two diapers neatly folded in the bathroom sitting next to his second pair of baby pants. The soiled baby pants were now in the laundry. Next to those new baby pants Brain's shortened tee-shirt with the pacifier clipped to it. Baby soap in the shower, his first pacifier in the pocket of his robe and a new pair of white tennis shoes with white socks sitting below.

Carol slipped into bed, adjusted the comforter around her once again and cuddled Brian when he stirred. She was cooing in his left ear as her left arm slid along his waist allowing her hand to rest directly over his diaper. He was still asleep, yet aroused. Carol smiled, wondering what form his dreams might be taking at that moment as she slowly and gently caressed him over his baby clothes.

She fell asleep...

Sunlight caught Carol first as she eased awake. She almost always woke sooner than Brian and when they had sex even sooner. Carol's nightgown had ridden slightly above her waist as she moved to cover herself against the chill. It was then that another thought stuck her and she snickered louder than she wanted.

That nightgown, fashioned from a pattern she'd purchased on Ebay was a vintage baby doll nighty with panties, not just panties, she mused. It was the panties that led her thoughts when she ordered them. They were called bloomers back then and true to the pattern the panties had two layers of nylon to match the top. Brian loved the baby dolls she wore.

Carol standing there at the mirror, did the math, estimating how much room they had on her realizing, with another snicker, they'd easily fit over Brian's diaper and plastic baby pants. The pair she'd made for this set were laced around the legs but she had another she'd ruffled in lavender instead of pink.

The perfect little baby dress, she mused, feeling suddenly wicked as she ran her hand over the top she was wearing. How far she might push this was part of her thoughts as she heard Brian's breathing shift just a second before his legs moved.

He was on his back and that stretch allowed Carol to move back to the bed to join him. Carol bent in and kissed him as her hand slipped to the front of his diaper once again.

Brian's dream, slipping away, was of Carol standing over him. He was in a crib and smaller. Her kiss and that caress changed the dream slightly and he was an adult again. His arousal, under the diaper that came into his consciousness, grew more intense as the urge to urinate also surfaced.

"Want to play precious," Carol cooed near his ear. It didn't much matter if he did or not, because he had already said yes with his reaction.

"Got to go potty," Brian whispered as he continued a slow languid stretch. He almost told her he'd slept like a baby but didn't dare making him wonder a little if he'd dreamed it all.

end edit

It hadn't all been a dream as the diaper and those silky feeling baby pants, gathered between his legs when he moved them, and brought him back to reality. He was wearing a diaper. He was wearing an actual diaper and over that plastic panties. He'd been diapered, he mused happily.

"So," Carol whispered still playing gently.

"I'm serious, I've really got to go," Brian warned as the urge grew more urgent.

That 'so' of Carol's suggested something that caused Brian to suddenly blush as he realized what she might mean. She couldn't mean that, Brian mused. As pleasant as the prospect of staying under that warm comforter was, not to mention Carol's hand, it just wasn't enough to consider such a thing. Although he did.

"I want to play some more," Carol said kissing Brian on the ear as he added, "and there is a fresh diaper waiting for you when you get out of your shower, so why get up?"

"Too weird," Brian said but not meaning it.

"Honey, getting up to go potty when you don't have to is weirder still," Carol insisted in a sensuous voice between kisses over his eyes.

"I don't think I can," Brian said pondering that notion.

"Silly, it's not something you need to worry about. Really, that's natures domain. It will happen sooner or later and if it's later it's going to happen no matter what you do," Carol said.

"True enough," Brian said not wishing to challenge her and then, testing the waters, added, "so you're expecting me to wear those pull-ups again today, right?"

"Of course," Carol said making it sound matter of fact as she added, "can't hurt to go another day with diapers... just in case."

Carol had used the word diapers this time, intentionally. Brian looked at her oddly. It was her grin, actually mischievous would be a better word and he grew more excited and suddenly a little worried.

"Just in case. Is that the real reason, or do you like this sort of thing," Brian said hoping to shift some of his desires back onto Carol. He was probing, hoping. Liking this sort of thing was a little unnerving.

"I like it as much as you do," Carol said as she became a bit more aggressive with her hand, as she added, "and tell me honestly that last night, and right now isn't any fun."

"Odd. OK, odd, but yes, fun," Brian said feeling the urge reaching a point of no return, and added as he began wetting, "and too late now to argue the point."

"That's my precious," Carol said as the diaper began to warm instantly.

"Haven't done that in a while," Brian said as the relief swept over him.

"Such a sweetheart," Carol said bending again to kiss him. Carol felt herself stirring again and rose above Brain still on his back.

"Where you going," Brian asked as Carol climbed over him to stand. She eased herself out of her bloomers as Brian added, "oh."

He was finished as Carol bent to slip his baby pants down far enough to undo his diaper, now sodden. As one might do with an infant, she slid the diaper and baby pants off together. She rolled both neatly into a ball before moving into the bathroom.

With his baby pants and diaper off Carol moved onto the bed, kneeling before straddling him. His fantasy, renewed, took another turn for the better as he joined her.

It was slow, intense and glorious as they reached their own climaxes together. Carol lingered till it was clear Brian was completely finished and a kiss, now more affectionate than passionate, parted them. Brian was amazed and beyond questions. Carol rose extending her hand for Brian's.

Brain, exposed now, rose for the shower. When he entered, he saw the diapers immediately. It was another of the cloth, he mused happily as he decided to ignore what that meant. He was thrilled beyond reason as he slid the shower curtain aside to start the water.

For the first time he could remember he didn't stand first at the urinal before his shower. He saw his tee-shirt, shoes and socks sitting there, then the pacifier.

"Hey, what's this," Brian asked lifting the tee-shirt and watching as the pacifier fell the length of it's white ribbon. The tee-shirt fell shorter than they normally did as he added, "what did you do to my tee-shirt?"

"It's part of your gardening outfit," Carol said leaning against the bathroom door.

"Gardening outfit," Brian asked before he found himself smiling slightly. His wife had stepped over the edge, but he wasn't sure about that edge anymore because he was about to step over it as well, as he added, "are you serious?"

"I am, if you'll humor me that is," Carol said.

"You want me to wear these things gardening," Brian asked in a disbelieving voice.

"Only until I can't take it anymore, then I'll most likely walk you back into the house and help you out of them again before ravaging you," Carol said with that same mischievous look on her face.

"Seriously," Brian asked and added, "you want me to wear these outside?"

Part 5

"Please," Carol said.

"Outside," Brian said once more.

"Pretty please," Carol pleaded.

"Well, since you said pretty please, how can I say no," Brian said happily.

"So you'll wear those things for me," Carol asked with her own disbelief. She wasn't sure he'd do it and he'd just said yes.

"I will if that's what you want," Brian said.

"It is. Right now more than anything," Carol said moving in to hug and kiss him as he stepped into the shower.

Brian was almost dizzy thinking about stepping out of the shower and getting dressed in those things. Broad daylight, but not so much that because their place was very private, as much as the thought of wearing just his diaper, baby pants and that shortened tee-shirt. He couldn't believe it and then he noticed the baby shampoo.

"And this," Brian said stepping into the steaming water and seeing the Johnson and Johnson's baby soap and shampoo on the plastic shelf dedicated to his stuff.

"What," Carol said from the bathroom door where she had stayed.

"Never mind," Brian yelled as he sniffed the aroma of baby powder from soap and the bottle he'd just opened. He was going to smell like a baby when he stepped back into the bedroom for that diaper.

Carol smiled again and this time over Brian's question left unasked. Why the baby soap he wanted to say and didn't. If he came out smelling of baby powder she would press him more than if he didn't. He'd still be put into that diaper one way or another. Of that she was certain.

Brian was sure of that diaper as well as he poured the thick aromatic liquid onto his palm. He washed his hair leaving the lather for a bit as he rubbed the baby soap against a fresh wash cloth.

The warm steam rising from the shower filled the space instantly with the intoxicating scent of baby powder. Slowly, as the odor fed his subconscious he drifted to an image of a baby with his face. It was something he'd dreamed just before waking.

He was glad he'd had sex before this, fearing he'd expose his desires too readily. Carol too was glad she'd guided him into sex for this next step. His endorphins would be running wild still, flooding his pleasure center for some amount of time beyond his shower.

There were a lot of big steps she needed to take for this to work and suddenly, again, she drifted to the nightgown she wore and the panties she stepped back into. Brian and Carol were physically similar as far as weight, height and, with obvious exceptions, build. Her cloths had fit him nearly as well as her.

Their Halloweens of past were successful, fun events and only now she was realizing she'd done this sort of thing before, but with her clothes and not diapers. She'd feminized him a couple of times realizing just now that dominating Brian was wonderfully exciting and now diapers.

She had dominated Brain before, she mused, but not to such extremes as a diaper. Feminizing him those few times was not too different than now as she ran her hand over her panties, one layer slipping over the other. she smiled remembering that last time.

Brian wouldn't wear her panties, try as she might, so she had purposefully purchased silk pantyhose with a reinforced panty for him to wear out those Halloweens. She also teased him into letting her wax his legs hoping the smoothness under silk would help change his mind.

Brian wore the silken hose, but wasn't keen on wearing a slip either so the dress he wore was chosen for the self slip already attached and, of course, a silk bra. He had waxed, or rather she had waxed him, and he'd had his nails done with the humor such events bring. All in fun and not so obvious then as much as it was now.

Her desire to dominate him was subtle, less obvious before this, but clearly a desire she found within her as she ran her hand over the soft diaper. She wasn't sure it was being just a dominate or simply having the opportunity to influence him to be more submissive.

Perhaps this was nothing more than doing it for the sake of discovering if she could. Although she was sure it was more than that now. She had found herself warming to the prospect of regressing him. Perhaps, in some way, she was advancing as he regressed. She didn't know, but she liked it.

She wasn't sure if it was the diaper itself, her diapering him or both yet. Although she was sure, with a smile, that you couldn't do one without the other. Both the diaper along with the act of diapering was nearly a complete formula. The rest of it, that pacifier, the baby bottle, just seasoning for taste and to enhance the act itself.

She found the pacifier in his robe, fingered the soft rubber nipple and felt herself shudder a little. Brian, meanwhile, shuddered slightly himself as the bathroom filled warmly with the scent of baby powder and thoughts of what would come next. Brian bent slightly to shut the shower, then the water.

His hand was almost shaking from excitement.

Carol caught herself drifting when she heard the shower curtain slide open. It was nearly time as she imagined Brian reaching for the towel and drying. She wanted to do that she realized as she moved to the bathroom door.

"Honey," Carol said as she reached for the knob.

"What," Brian asked nervously.

"Can I dry and powder you," Carol said, her own hand shaking a little as it hovered over the doorknob.

"Dry and powder me," Brian asked.

"Yes. Dry and powder you," Carol repeated.

'Dry and powder you?' She had said... 'dry and powder you.' Brian thought. She meant baby powder, Brian was sure of that as he said, "sure, why not."