All Comments on 'Pounds to Drop Ch. 05'

by PhillGuy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well...

...yes, he asked for it and he got it. Interestingly, he wants a lot more and doesn't seem to have any nerve or jealousy issues.

Even more interesting is her, she not only loves it, this is her new world, she more than wants to explore it and she, like any good woman, realizes the power and control she has. For instance, he didn't stutter one bit when she told him that each thing he wanted her to do would then be a way of life, at her choosing, as often as she wanted and that included dating other men.

The fact that you keep reminding us (her) that she really loves her husband more than anything or anyone is interesting because as we know...She Is Now...'A Hotwife', totally and wholly plans to indulge it to the max. I can't get over how well she has adapted to the new her. If we didn't know, we would have thought she was an out and out slut...maybe even a cheat. Oh well, we'll see and I guess we'll see how Jason holds up..for now, he seems like a happy camper.

Should be interesting, keep the chapters coming and thanks for not taking a millennium in between episodes...Thanks!

My guess, 3-4 or 5 more chapters. Nice work!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I hope she doesn't get too bossy with Jason.

I wonder if Jason will be pissed at Rebecca in the morning for leaving him on the couch all night, while Keven got to sleep in bed with Rebecca.

Good story and hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cuckold tale

in just a few more chapters jason will be a cage wearing cuckold, his only hope is that he will meet someone that could appreciate a man like him at the swing club ( like someone that is only there to make her husband happy and maybe she will also be a personal trainer and they will make each other happy )

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
Death warrant

Well Jason, you have signed your own death warrant. She has alread told you that she will be going out on her own, and you will be at home on your own wondering what she is doing and how long she will.

CONGATULATIONS!! FROM THE NEXT CHAPTER ONWARDS YOU WILL BE OFFICIALLY A CUCKOLD. Let us see if she will let you be with another woman. But I don't think so, because the other woman may want to steal him away from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Turning Point

Is the key going to be she left him on the couch while taking the "lover" to his bed to sleep, an intimacy outside of the specified sexual relationship. Everyone seems to write abouthow important it is to whom they come home to in open relationships. But she seems to have lost control of herself and respect for her husband (doesn't realize it yet).

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Interesting story

This story is evolving a bit differently than most we read here. It does not seem to be going in the direction of the wimp cuckhold husband, nor with the marriage spiraling out of control, at least yet. The wife still believes she loves her husband more than anything and resolves never to let him be put down by anyone, although she is starting to realize her power over men in sexual situations.

It remains to be seen if all is well in the relationship after some other sexual encounters in their expanding universe. If the wife starts meeting men away from her husband and one of them is very dominating, the situation might devolve. Of interest, is the authors use of the open marriage as a device to resolve the wife's sexual hangups in bed and her realization that things are working better for whatever reasons.

All in all, an interesting read thus far.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Nice!

Yes, she is now empowered and loving it. It seems Jason does as well. To bad, but Jason will not do well at the swingers club and will eventually have to face his own inadequacies.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Okay

Jason is a dumbass for sharing, no doubt there. You may be the first author in recent memory to have the wife preserve her husbands status in the swing, she at least had them both eat creampies. Never happen in my life, but at least your two are swinging and not getting into a dominatrix wimp husband disrespect relationship that usually shows up on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another great chapter

I love these stories .... forget what the detractors say keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

ramblings of a disturbed mind. utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what a bunch

what a bunch of sickos the writer and all his sicko commenter and they all want a valid email address who in their right mind would give you sick fuckers an email address i wouldn't let any of you take care of a dog.As far as the so called story goes it makes no sense what so ever and you just keep writing garbage after garbage with no end in sight and all your four fans keep pulling themselves and writing their comments as if they were human.

golffangolffanabout 13 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. Can't wait to read the next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story - Please keep it up

I have really enjoyed your story and would love to see you continue through the entire list. I will check the site every day and can't wait for the next edition.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RockyRatRockyRatabout 13 years ago
Oh Yes!!

MORE!! MORE!!

1jbm1jbmabout 13 years ago
Fantastic story

I enjoy, I want more

Keep the chapters and the action cuming!

Thanks

Joe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous