Pounds to Drop Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhillGuy
PhillGuy
57 Followers

"Come in, I'm so happy you are here," Rebecca whispers in Kevin's ear as her hands meander from hugging his shoulders to grasping his butt.

"I'm excited to be here," Kevin says as they walk into the house.

Handing Kevin a beer from the refrigerator Rebecca says, "How are you? How have you been?"

"Great, its been a great week, I just want to tell you how much fun last Friday night was and I'm so glad you guys invited me back. Speaking of you guys, where is Jason?"

"He's not back from dropping the kids off and picking up our dinner. He said for us to have a drink and not to start without him."

"Don't worry, I get that I'm here because this is for the two of you, but some time I would love to take you out, just the two of us, and show you a great time, you know dinner and dancing"

"I would like that and Jason has given me the ok for that to happen."

"But here is what I will do," says Rebecca as she strips off her teddy, "I will not wear any clothes for the rest of the night."

"Should I join you?" asks Kevin.

"No, keep your clothes on for now. I want Jason to see me naked with you when he arrives, you with your clothes on, me in the nude, it will turn him on so much."

Kevin drinks down his beer and Rebecca goes to the fridge to get him another. She opens the bottle top and drops the cap on the floor saying, "woops" as she bends down to retrieve it, teasing Kevin giving him a full view of her ass and pussy. She walks over to him, hands him the beer while brushing her breasts against him arm.

"Tonight is going to be a good night, isn't it?" Kevin asks Rebecca.

"Yes it is" pronounces Rebecca as she spins Kevin in his barstool at the kitchen island counter. With him in front of her, she takes his hands and places them on her breasts. As he squeezes her tits, Rebecca reaches down and unzips Kevin's fly. She fishes around in his pants until his cock is freed.

A smiling Kevin asks, "I thought we were going to wait for Jason?"

"I don't think I can wait," replies Rebecca as she falls to her knees and begins sucking cock.

After five minutes Kevin asks, "Please stop, if you keep going like that I 'm going to cum and I want to give you a big load in your pussy. I haven't cum since last weekend and I'll have a big supply for you and Jason."

Licking his cock between words Rebecca asks, "Was it a turn on for you to see Jason eat me after you came in me?"

"God yes, it was awesome, to know that a husband gave me his wife to fuck and then he ate my cum out of her. It was so cool. I have never felt so awesome. It was such a rush. Jason is a cool guy, I am so down with him letting me fuck you and his eating my cum. It's just a rush, I just feel powerful. I'm not sure how else to describe it."

"I like that, I like powerful. You want to see him eat more cum?" asks Rebecca deep throating as much of his tool as she can choke down her throat.

"I want him to eat a gallon of my seed out of you, I love it."

Playfully Rebecca adds, "What would you say if I want you to eat his cum out of me?"

"I've never thought of that, it's not really my thing."

Standing up, Rebecca walks over to her teddy and puts it on, saying "I guess what I want doesn't matter."

"Rebecca, come back here, please suck my dick, if you want me to eat his cream pie I will, just keep sucking me."

A feeling of power wafts over Rebecca as she realizes that men will do what she asks if sex is the reward. In that moment she decides that no man will humiliate her husband and feel more powerful than him. She likes Kevin, she likes him a lot, but she loves her husband. No man will be more powerful than Jason, if anyone will have the power over her husband it will be her.

Removing her Teddy, returning to Kevin's cock she resumes her blowjob. "Tell me when you are close to cumming."

30 seconds later Kevin says, "You'd better stop!"

At that moment the lovers hear the sound of the garage door opening. Rebecca stands up, kisses Kevin full on the mouth while fishing his cock back into his pants saying, "I can't wait to get you in me."

A minute later Jason walks into the kitchen, goes to Kevin, says hello and shakes his hand. He fails to notice his naked wife leaning against a counter holding a glass of wine in one hand and a beer for him in the other.

"Whoa, naked wife in the kitchen," says a shocked Jason.

"I thought I would treat our guest to a nice view during you absence," adds Rebecca.

"Is that all that happened?" asks Jason.

"Well I did bend down and accidently his dick ended up in my mouth, but he didn't cum, we are saving that for you," says Rebecca with Kevin smiling.

Laughing Jason says, "Yea, I'm glad you held off good stuff until I got back."

The night proceeds as any normal night would with friends, dinner, drinks, and conversation. The only thing out of the ordinary is the naked hostess surrounded by two fully clothed men. Rejecting the men's offer to take their clothes off, Rebecca is enjoying the attentiveness of the gentlemen.

Just as they did last weekend, after dinner they move the events of the evening to the hot tub. Any awkwardness of a week ago is gone, as the three are completely confortable with each other. The men tag team diving under the water licking Rebecca's pussy. She in turn had the men sit on the deck as she alternated sucking their cocks. Only the cool weather kept the men from wanting this activity to go on for hours. Finally Rebecca says, "Let's take this to the bed room."

Hearing those words, Jason's heart skips a beat, ecstatic at the prospect of not having to run and hide in the closet. Last week he peered from a cracked closet door as Kevin took his wife, this time his wife desires his full participation in the impending activities.

The three made their way to the bedroom, throwing their robes on the floor of the master bath. Rebecca sprawls out on the bed and says, "Eat me Kevin while Jason kiss me."

Kevin dives in and begins to devour Rebecca's pussy. Jason cuddles up to his wife and grabs her tits while making out with her. Alternating from breast to breast, kissing his wife while she moans in pleasure Jason is euphoric. Only the writhing of Rebecca's body interrupts their passionate kissing.

Rebecca requests, "Guys switch places." Jason moves to his wife's sloppy, wet, pussy. Knowing that Kevin's saliva is every where only made the turn on more powerful, as he knew his wife is fully accepting of his desire to share her.

Rebecca kisses and licks Kevin's face, tasting pussy juice, thinking of when her husband loses the weight and she will eat a pussy for real. Wondering why she has always been such a prude, a prude who did not have a clue about the joy that two men could offer a woman. She is in her glory as these men made her the focal point of their attention.

"Fuck me Kevin, I want to feel you in me. Jason I know how much you love fucking me once his cock has stretched me out," Rebecca informs the men.

Kevin moves up and mounts Rebecca. He starts to push in his seven-inch cock. Kevin, just like last time, needs to enter Rebecca little by little, pushing in and out to make her pussy accommodate his girth. Until last weekend Rebecca's pussy had only been fucked by Kevin's four-inch dick, making it a tight squeeze for Kevin's tool. Four or five thrusts and he is inside her. His cock slides in much easier than last week, but it is still a tight fit. Rhythmically thrusting into Rebecca's vagina euphoria spreads over her as she enjoys sex with a nice hard cock.

Rebecca cries, "Kevin lets switch this up, I want to get fucked doggy style, Jason lie down on the bed, I want your head towards the end." Jason positions his head towards the bottom of the bed, Rebecca then climbs on top of him in the 69 position. "Kevin, fuck me doggy, cum in my pussy, and I will sit on Jason's face and give him his cream pie!"

Kevin mounts Rebecca and fuck away, pounding and thrusting. Being in the 69 position, Rebecca licks and sucks on Jason's cock, placing Jason in the prefect location to lap away at Rebecca's clit. Kevin's balls bounce off of Jason's nose as the well-hung stud pistons in and out of Rebecca. Kevin's cock smearing Rebecca's pussy juice all over Jason's face with each and every penetration. With Rebecca screaming and moaning in ecstasy, Kevin shouts, "Here it comes!!!!" Shooting his weeklong pent-up load into her pussy. Rebecca shrieks out and arches her back, using the top of the headboard to elevate her body up to push down even more on Kevin's cock.

Kevin pants, "I'm finished," as he withdraws his penis from Rebecca. Not allowing a drop to escape her vagina, Rebecca slams her wet sloppy pubic mound down on Jason's face. Smearing a mixture her excretions and Kevin's load all over her husbands waiting mouth. Jason unleashes his tongue and licks all over his wife's pussy, reaching deep into her hole. Drip after drip of goo flows down his throat as the mixture of tangy pussy juice and salty cum overwhelms him. He is in cream pie delight.

Rebecca climbs off and says, "Fuck me Jason, pound me good!"

Rebecca rolls onto her back and Jason climbs on, entering her gaping hole. He loves the feel of sliding into her after a good fuck more and more. He moves wife's legs on his shoulders, in the position she can best feel his cock in her, and begins to fuck his wife. Rebecca motions for Kevin to move his cock to her mouth and sucks him while her husband is fucking her. Already close to cumming from the blowjob Rebecca gave him in the 69 position, it does not take Jason more that a few strokes to cum. He fills his wife up with his load then collapses next to her.

Taking his cock from her mouth, Rebecca looks into Kevin's eyes and says, "your turn," motioning towards her pussy. Kevin gives Rebecca a look of I am not sure about this, but her glare tells it all, If you want me, if you want this vagina, you will eat my husband's load. Kevin got the point. He ascends to her vagina and sees the gob of Jason's goo situated at the opening of her canal. He looks at it, sticks out his tongue and flicks at it. He gets a drop of cum on his tongue and takes it into his mouth, tasting Jason's and his own bodily fluids mixed with Rebecca's vaginal secretions. Realizing his hesitation, Rebecca grabs Kevin's head and thrust his face into her, smearing the contents of her pussy all over him. Kevin swallows more of the deposits than he expects, and is turned on more that he anticipated.

Hard as a rock from eating his first cream pie, Kevin fucks Rebecca again, bring her to a few more orgasms. Rebecca grabs Jason by the balls and holds his sack while being fucked by Kevin. She turns to her husband and says, "I love you, this is so fucking awesome, I love sex, I love sex with you, I love sex with Kevin, I love this so much. I love holding your balls while being fucked, I love smearing cream pies over you. I love making you do what I tell you. " Looking at Kevin she says, "I love making you eat cream pies."

"I love all of this," Rebecca says as Kevin cums in her and a final orgasm takes hold. The three collapse on the bed, Kevin kisses Rebecca full on the mouth, then Rebecca kisses her husband.

The three lovers return to the hot tub to wash off the remnants of the evening's activities. They spend some time in the tub, and then talk and drink for a while longer in the living room. Jason falls asleep on the couch leaving Rebecca and Kevin to continue their conversation. They talk about life, work, and more. Kevin tells Rebecca about a hot female teacher he is into at the school where he works. Rebecca is happy for him, no glint of jealousy. She is not looking for a new man to keep, she already has one of those. She has a husband that she loves very much and would never think of leaving him. She understands she is using Kevin for sex. That she fucked him to please her husband and to pleasure herself. Actually, her first though at the mention of this woman is the possibility of his friend being a potential candidate for her first girl-girl experience. Rebecca keeps that thought to herself, knowing how men are regarding lesbian action, not wanting to deal with an aroused Kevin for a third time in one evening.

Their conversation lasts into the wee hours of the morning and the two finish off the last of the beer in the refrigerator. Rebecca states, "Kevin, you're staying the night here, you're way too drunk to drive home. We have friends and relatives crash here all the time, it is not an issue for us to have overnight guests."

Kevin responds, "Are you sure about me staying, it won't be a problem."

Rebecca ups the proposal by saying, "No problem at all, and you might even get a little luck in the morning big boy."

"In that case, where should I sleep?" ask Kevin.

Standing up and taking his hand, Rebecca says, "Come with me I'll show you where to sleep."

The two ascend up the stairs to the bedroom level, they walk by the guestroom and into the master bedroom.

"We passed the guest room," A stunned Kevin states.

"My bed is made for two and drunky mcpassedout is not going anywhere for awhile, he will stay passed out on the couch all night, I want you to sleep next to me. It's not like we're strangers, cuddle with me. Plus really I want you to fuck me again in the morning."

Kevin and Rebecca climb under the covers, snuggle together, and kiss each other until they drift off to sleep.

PhillGuy
PhillGuy
57 Followers
12