All Comments on 'Power of War Ch. 01'

by Incapable

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yes! Please keep this going. I love her spunky attitude and I hope it stays throughout.

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 6 years ago
LMAO

Never in my life would I think I’ll be reading a literotica story base on Sailor Moon LOL. So weird, but good writing, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mixxkitten thank you

I was utterly confused at the switching of the names back and forth Amy? Mercury? Sailor? This makes it clear.

Story has potential. Look forward to next chapter. Interesting concept trick queen make her your wife, then continue to be an ass by punishing those she cares about and make them slavesand humiliate her soldiers seems like a good recipe for rebellion and more non con.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE THIS!!!

Absolutely can’t wait for more!!! Will you be writing about the other general/guardian pairings as well?? I’ll be on the edge of my seat waiting for the next update :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please don't finish this.

Ok you obviously don't actually watch/read sailor moon. My God what were you thinking? This is horrid. First off, in the anime, zoisite is GAY. He's straight in the books, but not interested in Ami. Who is Rina? Do you mean Rei? Cuz if you mean Rini (chibi Usa) you're violating the lit standards seeing as she's 9.Who is Maria? I'm flat out stumped there. The sailors are Tsukino Usagi (Bunny or Serena in the American version) Kino Makoto ( Lita in the American) Hino Rei (still Rei in the American) Aino Minako (Mina in the American) and Mizuno Ami (Amy in the American) at no time does she wear gray. Oh and Chiba Mamoru (Darien not Darren is Prince Endymion he doesn't become king until he married Neo Queen Serenity. Please just no. If you're going to write fan fiction, please be at least name accurate. When you have an established story, you kind of have to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sailor What ?

I don't Know OR Care about Sailor Moon ? Isn't that an Anime CARTOON ? Anyway, I Hope you Finish this story. BTW, Who CARES is someone is Gay IN A CARTOON and NOT in a MADE UP STORY. I hope All Three Women and Generals wind up with a Happily Ever After, and the Queen gets Saved by the Hero JUST IN TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well written, intriguing plot and some hot characters.Sense the Beginnings of Great potential.Only the ending feels like a bit rushed.Hope not to end up unfinished with only one chapter, like your previous.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
Interesting idea but details

This looks like it could be a really interesting story, you have to keep the details. Her hands are tied behind her back, but somehow she is able to use them to open the General’s pants and then they are back behind her again. I want to see the Generals truly fall in love with the women. Please don’t let the women give in until they are on equal footing with the men. And let the king treat Serenity with respect since she is going to be his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who the fuck cares

I haven't watched Sailor Moon so it's not as important that the characters stay in character (strictly as by in the cartoon series or the books). Who cares if the plot diverges. It's still in the makings of a good story . Who the FUCK cares? To the ranty butthurt commenter(s): don't read the story if you don't like it.

I thought the beginning was rushed and I don't particularly like Zoisite, but I'd be interested in more from this story and also side parts where the other couples' POV are shown. Just my 2 cents.

bandogirl09bandogirl09over 4 years ago
Want more

I really need more of the story!! Love it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
intriguing

Please continue story. I found the first chapter very intriguing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous