Power of War Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incapable
Incapable
32 Followers

This girl was far different from the ice queen found on the battlefield. All the animosity had evaporated once she was out of her territory.

He couldn't look her in the eye as he answered, "It's either you or your queen. Those are your options. Now, be a good guardian and open your mouth and get used to it. You'll be on your knees frequently."

His words were cruel and he knew it. It didn't help how badly he wanted her lips wrapped around his member. There was a slightly shift in her personality after his cruel jaunt. She didn't beg anymore, just resigned to her fate. She took the entire length into her mouth, more slowly than he did, but without gagging. His hand guided her along his member, setting the pace that he wished. Pushing her back down once her lips tightened over his tip. A deep moan escaped his lips as he felt her soft tongue aid in the excursion. He opened his eyes and looked down at her. Tears still stained her cheeks, but her eyes hard a dark look of determination. She wasn't focused so much on his pleasure, but on finishing the task at hand.

That would change soon enough, he thought.

Once she learned what he liked, she continued at a faster pace, pumping her mouth back and forth. He knew he was close to coming.

Growling he ordered, "Don't swallow. Hold it."

With a final push into her hot, wet mouth, he filled it with his orgasm. Her taste buds were rewarded with the salty liquid. Her mouth twisted into a scowl at the undesirable taste. She pulled away, not swallowing the contents. She glanced up at him confused, waiting for further instructions. He motioned for her to turn around but remain kneeling.

"Now, Mercury, why don't you open your mouth and show everyone what a good cumrag you are." His voice even surprised himself. When he looked up at the throne, he saw Serenity's face was pale white, while Daren smirked, letting him know he served well.

Amy glanced back and Zoisite, making sure to catch his gaze, before spitting his seed onto the marble floor of the throne room. He had to hand it to the girl, she had guts.

Incapable
Incapable
32 Followers
12