Power Plays Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alayna suppressed a giggle as she came to the realization that she finally understood what it was like to be fish bait. The only difference was she knew what she was on the hook for and that she would certainly attract her catch. Alayna had not idea if Joe had removed his shirt or pants. She couldn't even remember if he had on sneakers, sandals or was barefoot. She imagined him slowly walking around her naked body, looking her over, like a shark sizing up it's next helpless meal. She trembled at the thought.

"Comfortable?" He whispered close to her ear.

"Yes." Alayna smiled slightly from his breath tickling her ear.

"Good," Joe replied softly kissing her ear, "because you're going to be there for quite a while." Alayna shook with excitement. "Don't move," Joe said leaning up, "I have some things to get."

Alayna couldn't hear him moving. His feet made no noise as he moved around the patio. She suddenly became very aware of her bodies position. Alayna's fingers touched the silk tie attached to her wrist cuffs. The thin silk fibers felt luxurious against her finger tips. Alayna concentrated on each part of her body and how it felt as she lay there. Her shoulders were stretched but not too far. The heavy cotton and firm mattress seemed to cradle her arms and torso. Alayna could feel her hardened nipples against the sheet, the constant pressure on them would certainly keep them aching and wanting attention until she was able to move. Alayna could feel how exposed her pussy and ass were. They were practically pointed up to the sky begging to be touched. Another cool breeze passed through the yard caressing Alayna's body. Alayna could feel the breeze touching her body everywhere, there were no secrets or hidden places, the breeze hugged every curve and crevice of her body. Alayna moaned softly wondering how a simple breeze could excite her.

Alayna had been tied and blindfolded at the manor during her initiation but this was different. That night she was overloaded with stimulation, she was touched by many people all at once, now she simply waited for the touch of one man. There was far too much to think about and deal with that night in the manor. Today was different, it was all about Joe and her surrendering herself to him.

She felt not only incredibly vulnerable but also incredibly sexy. She tried to picture how she looked on the mattress she barely remembered seeing. Alayna could picture herself and understood why she felt sexy. There she was bearing almost everything a woman has to offer to her lover. Not only was she bearing it completely and willingly but she was showing her full trust and devotion to him. Suddenly Alayna loved being in the position she was in.

"Still comfy?" Alayna had been so involved in her thoughts that Joe's voice startled her.

"Incredibly!" Alayna hissed with excitement.

"I'm glad I have your undivided attention," Joe whispered once again nearby, "although I'm sure it won't be a struggle to keep it. Are you sure you don't want a safe word?"

"Oh God am I sure!" Alayna replied unable to contain herself.

"Are you ticklish Alayna?" Joe whispered into her left ear. Once again Joe's breath tickled her ear and gave her goose bumps on her arms and legs. "This is an ostrich wing feather." Alayna felt the very soft touch in the middle of her back. "The barbs on these are very soft and light and if you're ticklish will really drive you nuts."

"OH GOD!" Alayna squealed as the feather moved slowly down her spine.

Alayna's back arched as the feather moved down her spine to her lower back and butt. She could feel each individual barb lightly gliding over her skin. When he reached the top of her butt Joe moved the feather slowly back up her spine. He watched as Alayna's fingers and jaw clenched and her toes curled. Alayna strained at every bond that held her but could not escape as the feather moved down again. Alayna inhaled deeper and deeper through clenched teeth as the feather moved lower. When he stopped at the base of her spine Alayna was breathless.

"Don't peak too soon," Joe whispered so close to Alayna's ear that his lips touched it, "I'm just starting and have a whole bunch of other props."

"Oh no," Alayna said teasingly, "not props."

"Are you daring me?" Joe asked returning her teasing tone.

"Maybe." Alayna said smirking wildly.

She could tell that he was again moving around her. Maybe he had moved to her other side or down to her feet, she had no idea. Just then Alayna felt the ostrich feather touch the underside of her right foot. Joe used the tip at first sliding it between Alayna's toes and up over the ball of her foot to her heel. Alayna's foot immediately curled in response.

"Maybe?" Joe said mockingly as he moved the full length of the feather up and down the bottom of her foot.

Alayna was biting her lip and breathing far too hard through her nose to answer. Joe moved the feather lengthwise up Alayna's cuffed ankle to the back of her knee and up her thigh. As the feather moved further up her leg the pitch of her squeal increased. Just as the feather touched her right butt cheek a second feather touched her left foot flicking across the sole of her foot.

"TWO!" Alayna screamed as both her legs shot straight out and her lower back arched.

The second feather moved up her leg without Joe uttering a word. When it lifted off her thigh Alayna's body refused to relax. She knew it would only be a matter of time before it landed somewhere else.

"OH JOE!" Alayna cried as he flicked the feather's soft barbs over her asshole. "OH MY GOD!" Alayna screamed as the second feather flicked her swollen clit. Alayna's body bucked and moved as much as it could but Joe was able to anticipate her limited movements and kept the tips of both feathers flicking her clit and asshole. "Oh that's just... OH GOD!" Joe turned the feather on Alayna's clit sideways and used it to slide up and down her clit as well. "I'M CUMMMMMMING!"

Alayna's orgasm overcame her body like a shockwave. It seemed to start from the tips of her toes and race up both legs meeting at her tender clit and exploding out of her body like a tidal wave. Alayna began to wonder if she were actually peeing and not orgasming. She had orgasms where she had squirted before but this one was much more intense and long lasting that it almost hurt. Alayna could barely feel Joe flicking one of the ostrich feathers between her ass cheeks as she came.

"Joe," she panted, "please, I need to catch my breath. Please."

"Only for a minute," Joe said leaning over her, "but I hope you realize that was just number one of many today."

"Ohhhhhhh!" Alayna moaned at the thought combined with a large aftershock.

Alayna's heart was still racing when she felt Joe's fingers lightly gliding over her back. She exhaled lightly enjoying his touch.

"Ready?" Joe asked placidly.

"For anything." Alayna replied with a sigh.

Alayna's body jumped as the first drop of hot wax fell between her shoulder blades. Two more drops placed closely but just below the first landed before Alayna could even react. Alayna could not only feel the drop but she could feel the heat of the wax and instant before it touched her skin and the smaller droplets as they splashed on her bare skin.

"Oh this is not fair," Alayna said breathing sharply, "you know me far too well."

Drops of wax kept landing almost next to each other as Joe continued down Alayna's lower back. With each new drop of hot wax Alayna inhaled shortly.

"Knowing you too well is half of the fun of this," Joe said almost smugly, "but actually doing it is the rest."

By now the red wax trail landed at the crest where Alayna's butt cheeks met her lower back. Alayna's legs instinctively tried to move together to protect her body from the burning wax but the spreader bar kept them locked in place. Instead of feeling the next drop moving even closer to her asshole or pussy Alayna felt the next one behind her left knee. The sudden but brief burning sensation behind her knee caught her completely off guard.

"MMmmm God you are such a tease!" Alayna cooed as Joe slowly dripped wax up her left leg.

"If you hate it," Joe said moving to her right leg, "then I can stop."

He had already connected the wax drops into a 5 inch line from Alayna's knee up her thigh before starting on the other leg.

"NO!" Alayna said louder then she'd expected. "I mean no sir, please don't stop."

Joe hadn't even hesitated. He had known Alayna would not want him to stop. He could tell by the way her body was reacting that she had no intention of saying 'no' to him any time soon. Despite the cool breeze that was almost a constant in his back yard today Alayna's body glistened. By the time both lines of wax had reached the bottom of her ass cheeks Alayna was panting and her hands were clenched so tight her knuckles were white.

"Should I keep going?" Joe asked in a low voice.

"Pleeeaasse!" Alayna replied twisting her head in the direction of his voice.

Each of the three lines of wax inched towards Alayna's puckered hole as Joe continued to lengthen each line one drip at a time. He constantly changed where the next one would land so Alayna never knew where to expect it. Finally the three wax lines reached within an inch of their intended target.

Alayna was breathing so hard and fast that Joe wondered if she would pass out. He paused for a moment and looked over her body. She looked amazing, sexual, and even powerful. Joe took his left middle finger and eased it into Alayna's dripping pussy. Alayna's heavy panting was immediately replaced with deep breaths, her entire body seemed to relax as his finger penetrated her deeper.

"Better?" Joe asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

"Oh much," Alayna said trying to move her hips to hump his finger, "I need to cum sooooooo badly."

"This will help." Joe replied as he tilted the candle right above Alayna's asshole.

Alayna was completely relaxed. Her breathing had returned to normal and she was savoring the feeling of Joe's finger inside her. That ended the instant the drop of hot wax landed squarely on her asshole.

"Uhhhhhhhh GAWD!" Alayna cried. Joe kept the candle tipped and turned it slowly letting large drops of wax fall over and over again onto Alayna's asshole. "I'm going to CUMMMM!" Alayna's legs shot straight outward and her body convulsed uncontrollably. Joe slipped his middle finger out far enough to be able to insert his ring finger as well. "OhhHHhHhh!" Alayna groaned. He watched in amazement as the clear fluid gushed from Alayna covering his hand and landing on the mattress below. She was orgasming harder then anyone he had seen before, and that was saying a lot. Joe moved the candle so it dripped onto Alayna's pussy lips. "FUCK!" Alayna screamed. "OH FUCK!" Alayna went from one orgasm right into another as her swollen pussy lips were touched by the melted wax.

Joe lifted the candle and blew it out as he watched Alayna's body intently. Her back hard arched in almost a C position as she came. Slowly as her orgasm passed Alayna returned her head to the mattress. She took deep quivering breaths and only hesitated when Joe removed his fingers from inside her. Joe could see her pussy muscles were still working and grinding out the last of her orgasm.

"How do you feel?" Joe asked moving slowly off the mattress and back towards Alayna's head.

"Like a pool of jello," Alayna said breathlessly, "I hope you don't expect me to be able to walk any time soon."

"Here drink this," Joe said as he held the opening of a water bottle to Alayna's lips, "I'm sure you're thirsty." Alayna drank the water as if it were manna from heaven. "How do you feel now?" Joe whispered in her ear.

"Horny." Alayna said unable to control her giggle.

"And here I was thinking you were a pool of jello," Joe sounded as if he was moving away as he spoke, "unable to move at all and ready to call it quits."

Alayna could tell from the sound of his voice that Joe was once again moving somwhere. The firmness of the bed made it impossible to tell when he leaned or even sat on it and the patio tiles masked his movements. That only added to the excitement. Alayna had no idea what other props or toys he might have at his disposal or where he would use them next. For all she knew she could end up with a dildo or his cock anywhere in or on her body. That thought caused Alayna to tremble with excitement. It wasn't just the unknown of what Joe would or could do next, it was also the when. For all Alayna knew he could be in his kitchen making himself a sandwich while she waited, or he could be standing right there watching her, his eyes looking over her exposed body thinking of what he was going to do next. Alayna bit her lower lip to keep from moaning too loudly.

"What are you thinking Alayna?" Joe asked from somewhere beside her.

"Of where you are and what you have in store for me sir." Alayna replied sheepishly. "Of the unknowns from my being blinded and in such an exposed position."

"Do you enjoy the unknowns Alayna?" He asked moving closer.

"Yes," Alayna said in a trembling voice, "very much so."

"Tell me which ones you enjoy the most." Joe was very close now.

"There are so many," Alayna said breathing quicker anticipating his touch, "but not knowing where you are and what you will do next are the two biggest." Alayna felt Joe's fingers peel off the first of the wax on her back. "Not knowing what you have nearby," she said breathing faster as he moved down her body, "or what you will do to me." Joe continued to peal the wax stopping as he did before at the crest of her butt and back. "I don't even know how long we have been out here or how much longer it will last."

"Well I took my watch off," Joe said peeling the wax from her knees and working up, "when I got undressed." Alayna's heart skipped a beat at the realization that he was naked as well. "So I have no idea how long we have been here," he said moving up her thighs, "and we won't be done for quite a while." Joe began removing the wax from Alayna's ass causing her to breathe faster still. "But then again I'm not in a rush," he said toying with the small pile of wax covering her asshole, "are you in a rush Alayna?"

"No sir!" Alayna said moaning and straining her neck forward. "I'm all yours for as long as you want me."

"If that were the case," Joe replied tossing the wax aside, "you'd never leave my house."

Alayna blushed deeply behind the black silk scarf. Had this been the sign she was looking for from him? The sign that told her that he wanted and needed her as much as she needed him? Should she tell him? Should she tell him that she loved him and only him?

She didn't have the chance to answer her own questions. Alayna felt ice cold water dripping up her lower back towards her shoulders.

"You looked hot," Joe said holding and ice cube tightly in his hand, "so I thought I'd cool you off."

Joe placed the ice cube between Alayna's shoulders and glided a crooked sweeping path up to her neck. Alayna's breathing quickened and her fingers clenched tightly digging her fingernails into her palms. The ice cube didn't last up by her neck for long. Alayna felt her body cool slowly as Joe worked the cube in lazy arcs down to her lower back. When he reached her butt Joe lifted the ice off her body and waited. Alayna tensed waiting for the ice cube to touch her somewhere else. Once again, the anticipation was driving her desire.

"Oh," Alayna jumped with surprise as the first drop landed on her asshole, "mmmmmm."

Joe held the ice cube over the same spot and watched as the ice cold water landed on Alayna's puckered hole and dripped down to her pussy. Alayna's tightening muscles told him all he needed to know, she was loving every second of it.

"So cold!" Alayna hissed as Joe touched the ice cube to her ass. "Oh, so cold!"

Joe used the corner of the ice cube to circle Alayna's asshole. The cold water ran down over her pussy before dripping off her clit. Joe slowly moved the ice cube down the sensitive skin between Alayna's ass and pussy taking his time and moving it back and forth. He listened to her groan in frustration at his teasing and her excitement of having the ice on her red hot pussy.

"Enjoying yourself?" Joe asked knowing full well the answer.

"OH yes!" Alayna replied tensing as the ice parted her pussy lips.

The ice cube was melting faster and cold water was pouring over Alayna's clitoris. Her mouth was now wide open and she was taking short rapid breaths. Alayna gasped as Joe inserted the ice cube into her pussy and began working it in and out of her. Alayna's body shook at the icy penetration. The ice cube melted rapidly in the warmth of her body.

"OOOOooooooooHHH!" Alayna moaned as Joe removed what remained of the ice cube and applied it to Alayna's clit. "OH YES!" She screamed as Joe worked a 7" dildo into her cold pussy.

"This will warm you back up a little." Joe said twisting and turning the dildo.

"MMMmmmm," Alayna moaned loudly, "that feels soooooo good!"

Alayna arched her back to accept the dildo deeper into her body. When the ice cube melted Joe rubbed her clit warm with his fingers. Alayna could feel the pronounced ridge of the dildo's head as it penetrated and pushed deeper inside her pussy. Maybe it was being blindfolded or the position she was in but she could feel things she had never felt before. She felt the ridge of the vein that was molded into the top of the latex cock as well as the rounded underside gliding through her as Joe moved it. Maybe she had felt them but never noticed. As her clit slowly warmed Alayna began to breath faster and grunt louder with each push of the dildo inside her. Joe could tell that another orgasm was close and immediately increased the pace of the dildo and his fingers on her clit.

"Ohhh Joe! OHHH Joe!" Alayna exclaimed between deep breaths. "OH Joe I'M CUMMING!"

Alayna's body moved as far back and forth as her bonds would allow. Joe's left hand was coated with her cum as her pussy tightly gripped the dildo. He held it as deep inside her as Alayna's body allowed. She had stopped making noise at this point and was just deeply breathing her way through the end of her orgasm. What he could see of her face soon had a very relaxed look on it.

"Do you need some more water?" Joe asked letting the dildo slip from her pussy.

"I only need one thing sir," Alayna said catching her breath, "and that's your cock inside me!"

"I think I can help you out with that." Joe said wickedly from behind her.

Alayna felt warm fluid being drizzled over her ass, pussy, thighs and lower back. She immediately recognized it as lube! When Joe's two hands landed on her thighs Alayna let out a deep sigh thinking it was only a matter of time before she would get what she wanted. Joe massaged Alayna's thighs firmly with his hands and moved his way up slowly. His fingers and thumbs sunk into her flesh as his hands moved over her soft skin. He rubbed the lube into her peaked ass and let the excess slowly trail between her cheeks and over her pussy. It wasn't that she needed any more lubrication but the warmth of the slowly moving lube would certainly keep her pussy excited.

Joe did however take particular care in rubbing Alayna's lower back. She had been bent with her ass in the air for almost 2 hours and the last thing he wanted was her to be uncomfortable when it was time to really give her his cock. He knew as soon as he entered her that she would only want one thing, his cock ramming her through orgasm after orgasm. It had taken a considerable amount of control to keep from fucking her up to this point, he hoped that he would be able to keep that control and not get too caught up in the moment. Alayna wasn't the only person who had been driven the edge of sexual madness, Joe's precum had been leaking since shortly after he tied Alayna up.