Power Plays Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

"That feels amazing sir." Alayna cooed as Joe continued to rub her arched lower back.

"Well if you enjoy that," Joe said leaning up and grasping the dildo that he left between Alayna's outstretched legs, "then you'll love this."

Alayna had no idea what Joe was about to do. He leaned down and pushed her butt cheeks apart with both hands. Alayna jumped and squealed when she felt Joe's tongue swirl around her asshole. She had never experienced anything like it before and was having a hard time reacting. At first Alayna wasn't sure if he was tickling her with a toy or something but when she felt his nose press between her cheeks she knew it was much more intimate then that. His tongue licked over and around her ass even slipping down to give her pussy a quick lick.

"That feels sooooo amazing." Alayna bellowed trying to find the words to describe the sensations she was feeling. "I don't know why I enjoy that so much!"

Joe pushed the point of his tongue against Alayna's asshole causing her to squeal loudly. He slid his hands around Alayna's well lubed ass cheeks and considered spanking her. Alayna enjoyed being spanked, several times when they made love she had even whispered hotly in his ear begging him to do it, and she was probably expecting it right now. With her ass poking high in the air she was in the perfect position for it. The lube on her ass would make each spank louder then normal, like a thunderclap, as his hand struck. Instead Joe teased Alayna making her think he was going to spank her by the way he moved his hands around her curved cheeks and continued to flick and circle her asshole with his tongue.

"Oh I know you are a big anal fan." Joe said leaning up and wiping the lube from his face.

Alayna arched and stretched as Joe tapped his finger and pushed it against Alayna's well lubed ass. Once again Joe studied her body and watched her reactions. Her toes and feet were curled and straining against her cuffs. What he noticed beyond everything else was the relaxed muscle he felt against his finger. Despite the tension in the rest of her body Alayna's asshole was relaxed, almost begging to be penetrated.

Alayna lay there waiting to feel Joe's finger penetrate her ass. He had fingered her to orgasm once before and she knew it wouldn't take much to make her orgasm by doing that today.

"OHH!" Alayna squealed as Joe pressed the 7" dildo against her asshole, "mmmmmmm very nice sir."

Joe drizzled some more lube between Alayna's ass cheeks to keep the dildo well lubed as he pushed it into her body slowly and let it slide back out. Alayna found the pace maddening and had just about enough of the teasing. She wanted him to fuck her but was doing her best not to vocalize it. Alayna knew that if she started begging for him to fuck her that he'd only tease her further.

Joe pushed the realistic looking dildo into Alayna's anus until the balls were firmly pressed against her soft skin. Alayna's body relaxed completely. Joe's fingers lightly held the dildo in place before letting them slowly slide off of it. Despite Alayna clenching her tight hole the lube allowed the dildo to gradually slide out. When a majority of the dildo had worked its way back out and only the head remained inside her Joe eased it back into her body again.

"Oh GOD you are driving me crazy sir!" Alayna cried out in frustration.

Joe leaned up behind Alayna and pointed his cock towards Alayna's pussy. He knew that it would take all of his effort and concentration not to explode as soon as he entered her. With her being so aroused she would surely need another 2 or 3 orgasms before she was fully sated. Joe watched the dildo ease out of Alayna's body and grasped the base of it lightly with his fingers. He slowly twisted the dildo until he had rotated it 180 degrees. Holding the dildo with his left hand and his cock with his right Joe pressed his cock against Alayna's quivering pussy.

"Please." Alayna moaned softly.

Joe smiled savoring Alayna's submission to him and knowing that she needed to say nothing more for him to enter her. He could have teased her further, rubbed his cock around her pussy or over her clit, but he decided that she was aroused quite enough. Joe leaned forward and pushed his cock into Alayna's opening. The lube and her incredible wetness allowed him to penetrate her with one steady push. The base of the dildo against his abdomen also pressed inside her. Joe pressed his weight against Alayna, pinning her legs with his and pushing her hips against the pillow until both his cock and the dildo were buried deep inside her. Joe's hands grasped Alayna's middle back, just above the arc, and held her tightly completely pinning her in place.

"OHHHHHHHHH," Alayna moaned loudly not even trying to struggle, "I feel sooooooo full."

"You like that don't you?" Joe said savoring the feeling of her pussy tightly squeezing his cock.

"Oh dear God yes sir!" Alayna gasped.

Joe pulled out halfway and began to slide his cock in and out of Alayna. This was not the time for slow teasing, she was far beyond that, Joe started out with a steady rhythm and only increased his pace. Soon the loud slaps of his body into hers echoed across his back yard.

"Drop the sir for now," Joe grunted as he thrust into Alayna, "just call me Joe."

That couldn't have come sooner for Alayna, her next orgasm was approaching rapidly and she was close to loosing all composure.

"Oh Joe! OH Joe! OHHH JOE!" Alayna cried.

Alayna's orgasm didn't just start at her toes this time, she felt it beginning in her fingertips as well. Four slow moving bolts of electricity inched through her limbs and seemed to become one in the pit of her stomach before rocketing to her pussy. Joe felt Alayna's pussy lurch against his cock as she orgasmed. He buried cock and the dildo inside Alayna as long as he could but he felt his own climax approaching.

Joe lifted his right hand from Alayna's torso and leaned up as he backed out of Alayna slightly. Every fiber of his body told him to ram his cock into her one final time so he could explode inside her. He knew the immense pleasure that would give him as well as her. Instead Joe slipped his hand between their two bodies and briskly slapped his balls once. He winced when his hand made contact with his swollen ball sac but it had the desired effect, his climax quickly abated, and he was thankful it wouldn't take another swat of his hand.

There was only one problem with doing this to prevent yourself from cumming. Immediately afterwards Joe's cock began to soften. It was barely noticeable to Alayna, who was still in the throws of an orgasm, but there was only one way to keep his cock hard. Joe grabbed Alayna's hips tightly, his fingers sinking into her flesh, and began to ram his cock into her pussy hard and fast.

Alayna grunted and moaned with each hard thrust. She had no idea what he had done behind her, what she did know is he was fucking her with animalistic lust. Alayna pictured Joe's face behind her, eyes burning a grim scowl on his face, like a man possessed. He possessed her and she loved it. Alayna heard their bodies slapping together loudly and felt Joe's heavy ball sac bouncing off her clit as he continued without pausing.

The combination of his hard fucking and the feeling of his cock rubbing against the dildo in Alayna's pussy had Joe's erection back in full force after only a minute. He had considered slowing but Alayna would have none of it.

"Oh Joe," she cried out loudly, "fuck me baby, just FUCK ME!"

And fuck her he did. Joe moved his right hand and pushed the dildo into Alayna with his thumb holding it as deeply inside her as possible.

"Oh, OH, OHHH GOD!" Alayna screamed with pleasure. Joe's left hand reached up and grabbed Alayna's ponytail pulling her head off the mattress. "HOLY.... OH MY.... OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCKK!" Alayna groaned deeply.

Joe pushed his cock hard inside Alayna and held it there leaning forward and using his weight to hold it and her in place. He used his right thumb to wiggle the dildo from side to side and then wiggled his hips in the opposite direction. Both fat invaders wiggled in opposite directions inside Alayna's body like a pair of out of time windshield wipers. Alayna squirted her juice soaking Joe's balls and saturating the cotton sheet below her even more. Joe released her ponytail slowly allowing Alayna to lower her head to the mattress. He let her ride out her orgasm and catch her breath for a moment before speaking.

"Need to take a break?" Joe asked just above a whisper.

"Just...." Alayna trembled as she spoke, "just some water please."

Joe picked up the squirt bottle from next to Alayna and held it for her so she could drink. She gulped the water down like her life depended on it. Joe could feel the wet spot on the mattress on his spread knees and knew she could become dehydrated if she didn't drink.

"Drink just a bit more." He said quietly when she stopped.

Alayna dutifully followed his instructions and drank again. The only real reason she had stopped was to get him fucking her again. Alayna drank until she couldn't drink anymore.

"So," Joe said tossing the bottle away, "think you have one more orgasm in you?"

"With your cock inside me," Alayna said smiling widely, "I know I do!"

Joe took his time leaning back up until his weight was on his knees again. He removed his right hand from the dildo and Alayna's ass letting the dildo slither out of Alayna's bowels. He had been looking at Alayna's perfect ass for the past 2 hours as it wiggled in the air and he wanted nothing more then to put his cock inside it. Joe grasped the latex balls attached to the dildo and popped the head from Alayna's behind. She let out a sad sounding sigh as if she didn't want her ass empty. Joe smiled to himself knowing it would not be empty for long.

He slipped off the mattress without a word and placed the used dildo on the table next to the mattress and picked up a clean one. Joe was acutely aware that there was no need for a second dildo, Alayna would orgasm from his deep in her bowels, but today wasn't about just bringing her over the edge, it was about blowing past that edge.

Joe looked at Alayna and drank in her body with his eyes. He knew full well that he could ask her to do anything and she would agree without question. She trusted him implicitly and knew beyond question that whatever he asked would either bring him pleasure, her pleasure or both.

Alayna wait patiently on the mattress. Her senses were still incredibly heightened despite the fact she was physically exhausted. Just lying there awaiting Joe's next touch continued to excite her. Alayna had no idea how long she had been bound and blind but she did know she loved every second of it.

"I brought you a new friend," Joe said pushing the dildo against Alayna's pussy, "you seem to enjoy that full feeling."

"As long as your cock is inside me too." Alayna mewed.

"Well with this dildo in your pussy," Joe said slipping it in further, "then there's only one spot for my cock to go with you in this position." He watched in amazement as goose bumps immediately covered both of her arms and a tremor passed through her body. "It seems you don't find that idea distasteful do you?" Joe asked as he positioned his body behind Alayna and angled his cock towards her awaiting ass.

"I don't find anything you do distasteful." Alayna said taking a deep breath as she felt the head of his cock against her asshole.

The 7 inch dildo was now fully inside Alayna's pussy. Joe held it there with his left hand and picked up the bottle of lube with his right. He drizzled more lube over his cock and between Alayna's ass cheeks causing her to moan and her body to shake.

"You do have such an amazing ass Alayna," Joe said sliding the length of his cock between her cheeks, "and I do love putting my cock in it so."

Alayna's body trembled again as the soft underside of his cock snaked over her asshole. Alayna strained backwards as much as she could against her wrist cuffs in an attempt to get Joe inside her. It was useless. She was his captive and he would do what he pleased in his own time. Joe pressed the head of his cock against the puckered hole of Alayna's body but let it slide past. Teasing her took all of his control but he was beginning to run short on it. He was exhausted too and on the brink of his own climax. This teasing of her ass was only to show that he was still in control. Despite his overwhelming urge to push into her ass hard, deep and fast he slid his cock past her asshole one more time. Alayna groaned in frustration.

"Want me?" He asked mustering all the confidence he had.

"Yesssss." Alayna hissed. "Pleasssse."

Joe smiled and pressed the head of his cock into Alayna's waiting ass. The copious amounts of lube on his cock and the pool of it trapped between her ass cheeks allowed him to easily pop the head inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhh yessssss!" Alayna groaned.

Alayna's fingers strained straight outward turning the knuckles white with the loss of circulation. She only relaxed them when he began to slowly move his hips back and forth pushing his cock deep inside her. Joe slipped his right hand around Alayna's hip so his fingers could move the dildo in her pussy. Alayna could feel them both more intently then she had ever felt anything before. She could feel the bumps and veins on Joe's cock as it slid in and out of her ass faster and harder. He moved behind her and placed his left foot over her leg and the pillow giving him better leverage and allowing him to push even deeper inside her.

As if he was reading her mind Joe reached up and grasped Alayna's ponytail again. Her head had been the only part of her body outside of her fingers and toes that she could move. With Joe holding her ponytail she had even lost the ability to do that. She wasn't just a captive, she was his sex slave, bound for his pleasure and to use any way he wished. Joe had one last surprise for her. His fingers holding the dildo twisted the base sending vibrations through Alayna's pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh it's a VIBE!" Alayna moaned loudly. Alayna's hips bucked wildly causing the ever increasing vibe and Joe's cock to twist and turn inside her body. "OHHHH GOD!" She screamed as Joe pushed his weight down driving his cock deep inside her body and once again pinning her to the pillow under her hips.

Alayna was not only unable to move she couldn't even make a sound. In her closed eyes she no longer saw black but brilliant white. Joe began moving back and forth reaming her ass with short hard strokes. Eventually Alayna was able to grunt with each penetrating thrust and regained her heightened sensitivities. She could feel the waves of the vibrations buzzing through her lower body only interrupted by the short, almost violent, thrusts of Joe's cock. She no longer felt that he was the only animalistic one. She craved his cum and wanted nothing more then for him to explode inside her body and she would do anything for it.

Joe knew neither one of them would last much longer, he could tell by her sounds and movements that her climax was very near. The vibe buzzing against his cock and balls was more then enough to bring him over the edge as well.

"Cum with MEEEE!" Alayna cried out as she felt his cock swelling inside her.

"I'm going to cum now." Joe groaned pushing his cock and the vibe even deeper inside her.

"ME TOOOOO!" Alayna bellowed tensing her entire body. "Oh, OH, OOOOOOOOOO!" She moaned as the first jets of white hot cum pumped deep inside her bowels. "God I love the way you feel cumming inside me!" She gasped.

Jet after jet of cum came in waves out of Joe's spasming cock splashing against her inner walls. The past hours of teasing and forcing himself to wait had Joe flooding Alayna's body with his hot seed. Alayna's entire body tensed as she came. Her arms and legs stretched and strained at her cuffs. Now her animalistic side came out. She didn't moan or yell instead she emitted a bellowing howl while her body convulsed in the throws of rapture.

After her orgasm Alayna simply collapsed. Joe was completely spent as well, his massive climax exhausted him. He arched his body as he deposited the last large spurts of cum into Alayna's ass. Joe carefully lowered her head to the mattress and released her ponytail. He squeezed his cock muscles a few times milking the last of his cum from his body and squeezing it inside her. Taking his right hand Joe turned down the vibrator and released it, letting it slip out of Alayna and fall to the mattress. Joe eased his aching body from on top of hers and slid off the mattress. He released her ankle cuffs from the spreader bar and carefully set it on the patio tiles. Joe moved around the mattress and released her wrists from the silk scarf that held them. Alayna tucked her cuffed arms into her body and shook.

"Lift your hips just a bit Lover," Joe whispered in her ear, "and I'll make you more comfortable."

It took all of her energy to push her hips off the pillow so Joe could pull it out from under her. Being called "Lover" by him certainly helped, she felt a renewed intimacy with him.

Joe tossed the pillow aside and lay on the side of the mattress pulling Alayna's spent body to him. Her head found his chest just above his heart and her left arm and leg coiled around his body holding him as if he might float away. Joe wrapped his left arm around Alayna's body his hand coming to rest on her waist. With his right hand he untied her blindfold and gently removed it. Alayna lifted her head enough to allow him to slip the scarf from under her it. She undid her ponytail with her left hand, the way Joe had tugged on her ponytail it was barely staying in anyway. Joe tossed the scarf aside and pulled her body into his body with both hands. Alayna felt Joe's the fingers of right hand gliding through her hair lightly working out the snarls. His right hand eased over her shoulder to her neck and traced an imaginary line down her jaw. With his index finger under her chin Joe tilted Alayna's head upward. Alayna lifted her head, not bothering to open her eyes, and felt Joe's lips pressing against her own. Their lips parted slightly allowing their tongues to touch for an instant before closing again. The kiss was soft but sensual.

Alayna rest her head back on Joe's chest and listened to his heart beat. She could feel his arms holding her tightly almost protectively. Their body heat kept each other warm and their legs intertwined like pretzels. Neither had felt more content or more relaxed then at that very moment. The two of them were asleep minutes later. They slept without moving for over an hour.

Joe stirred first opening is eyes and feeling Alayna's body still firmly pressed into his. He could feel her chest move as she breathed and the heat of her pussy against his left leg. Joe looked down and swept Alayna's hair over his shoulder. It felt soft and silky in his hand and had the subtle scent of lavender. As his fingers sifted through her hair Alayna squeezed him tighter with her left arm.

"You are surprisingly strong for your size." Joe whispered.

"Thank you." Alayna replied quietly. Joe lifted Alayna's left hand to his chest and began to undo her wrist cuff. "Do you really have to take them off now?" Alayna replied blushing at her words.

"We need to clean up," Joe said undoing the cuff, "and I'm starving."

"Me too," Alayna cooed looking up into Joe's eyes, "what time is it?"

"Does it matter?" Joe asked squeezing Alayna in his arms.

"No," Alayna replied relishing the feeling of being held by him, "not really."

"Up for a shower?" Joe said lifting Alayna's chin.

Before she could answer Joe pressed his lips against hers. It was sweet and soft and melted her. Somehow, some way, Joe always seemed to know just how to touch her or just what she wanted.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers