Power Plays Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love a shower," Alayna whispered as their kiss broke, "I'm feeling a bit sticky."

"Well slide up," Joe said reluctantly taking his right arm from her shoulder, "and I'll get your other cuffs off."

Alayna slowly leaned up onto her right elbow. She could feel the pool under her butt that had been created by her and Joe's juices leaking from her body. Joe carefully unclasped her other wrist cuff and slid it from around her small wrist. Joe eased his sore body up and undid the two cuffs still fastened around Alayna's ankles. Getting to his feet Joe turned and extended a hand to Alayna helping her up off the bed.

"I really must go to the bathroom first," Alayna said taking a step towards the house, "I've had to go for quite a while now."

"Come with me," Joe said interlocking his fingers with hers, "there's a spot out here you can go."

Alayna looked around nervously wondering if it meant she would be peeing somewhere out in the yard. Joe led her to the pool and behind the rock and concrete wall that made up the waterfall. She was amazed to see a small building behind it with two tiny windows and a pair of doors.

"I had no idea this was here." She said unable to hide her shock.

"The door on the right is the bathroom," Joe said easing her in that direction, "don't go in the other one it has all the pool cleaning supplies in it."

Alayna stepped into the cozy little bathroom which was tastefully decorated. She had half expected a chemical toilet and a roll of toilet paper on a nail. Instead the floor was covered with granite tile and there was an adorable basin style sink. The toilet had a water closet suspended well above it like you would see in old movies. Alayna sat at the toilet as she would in her house, with her legs spread and heels on the porcelain base, and wondered if there would be any cameras in here. She knew there were none in Joe's house but this wasn't really in his house. Alayna quickly decided she didn't care, if Joe wanted to stand in front of her and watch her pee standing up she'd let him. After standing and flushing Alayna looked at herself in the mirror, she was truly a mess. Luckily she didn't really care, a shower would certainly help with everything.

"Thank you," she said walking out of the tiny bathroom, "I really needed that."

"You are very welcome," Joe replied with a wide smile, "ready for that shower?"

"Very much so!" Alayna replied wondering if she would be alone in the shower and hoping she wouldn't.

"Right around here," Joe said taking her arm and leading her further around the small out building, "I installed this last week."

To Alayna's amazement there was a double showerhead coming out of the building from the bathroom with two knobs fixed into the wall. Below the showerheads was a four foot by four foot section of tan colored pea stone surrounded by the 12" granite tiles from the bathroom.

"You installed this?" Alayna replied looking every bit as shocked as she was.

"Before I started wearing a suit to work everyday," Joe said stepping forward and turning on the water to the shower, "I used to get my hands dirty working hard for a living." Joe adjusted the temperature and turned on both large showerheads while Alayna stood stunned by his words. "Construction, drywall, framing and some plumbing here and there while I worked my way through college," Joe said stepping under the stream of water, "I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth like most of my neighbors." Joe's wink was almost child like as if it was sharing a secret no one else knew for the first time.

"You are full of surprises aren't you sir?" Alayna said stepping under the steady flow of water.

Joe turned and took Alayna into his arms engulfing her body in a bear hug. The water from the two showerheads was angled so that their bodies were both getting soaked.

"Originally I thought about doing this under the waterfall for the pool," Joe said moving one hand away and pressing a hidden door in the wall next to the shower controls, "but then I wouldn't be able to use this."

Joe pulled a bottle of Alayna's favorite lavender scented body wash from behind the door. In a moment it was out of her sight as Joe poured some into his left hand. Alayna closed her eyes wondering just how perfect this moment was as Joe's hands began to wash her back and shoulders. She laid her head on his shoulder and sighed contently as his hands moved up and down her body. The idea that he had installed this outdoor shower just for her struck her heart deeply. How could she not love a man like this? His fingers moved down over her butt. Alayna winced just a little as his fingers grazed her sore asshole but she didn't care, if he wanted her like that again she'd willingly give herself to him.

"Turn around." Joe whispered softly in her ear.

Alayna hadn't wanted to move but she did. She pressed her soapy back into Joe's chest and held his upper thighs with her hands. Alayna just wanted to feel him against her body and even though there were no gaps between them it still didn't seem close enough. Joe began to rub her shoulders and arms with the body wash. Alayna loved the feeling and the concern he was showing for her. He obviously knew that her shoulders and arms would be sore from being bound and now he was pampering her. Alayna had never really been pampered before. The water washed between their bodies finding the small nooks and crannies that separated their flesh.

When Joe's hands moved over her breasts Alayna moaned softly and her nipples hardened. Joe wasn't trying to entice or tease her, he was washing every inch of her, and his hands continued over her abdomen and lower belly.

"Lean up," he whispered kissing her ear, "and I'll wash your legs too."

Alayna leaned forward placing both hands on the granite covered wall in front of her. The water from the two showerheads landed on her shoulders and ran down her torso. Joe's hands started high on Alayna's left thigh and washed downward. He washed and massaged both of her legs carefully intent to not miss a spot. Joe lifted one foot at a time carefully washing and massaging each one before gently setting it back down onto the pea stone. Alayna felt not only relaxed but deeply and truly loved when he stood back up and wrapped his arms back around her.

"I hope I get to return the favor now," Alayna said lifting one of his hands and kissing it, "because it would only be fair."

"Of course you can my dear," Joe whispered in her ear, "how could I ever say no to you? There's body wash for me behind that door."

Being in his back yard under the shower heads it was as if they were in a world of their own. There was no one else, no one watching, no one wanting to share, no members, nothing, just the two of them together touching and being touched. Alayna turned and faced him taking his body wash in her hands and wrapping them around his body. Alayna poured the body wash into her right hand and set the bottle back into the cabinet. Her hands moved easily up his back and over his shoulders. Joe's arms wrapped around Alayna and held her tightly to him as she slowly washed and rubbed his back. She looked up into his face, his eyes were closed but he had a slight smile, he looked more then content. Alayna's hands moved further down cupping and squeezing Joe's butt. For a moment she toyed with slipping her soapy fingers over his asshole to see his reaction but she decided against it.

"Turn around lover," she whispered kissing him softly, "I need to do your front."

Keeping his eyes closed Joe turned, he felt her breasts crushing into his back and Alayna's hands moving over his upper chest. She toyed with his nipples for a moment before moving on to his stomach. He sighed as her hands moved lower just above his cock which was beginning to stir.

"I'd better wash that thoroughly," Alayna said hotly in his ear, "I know where it's been."

Alayna's hands left his body again for a moment, when they returned both were full of body wash. Her left hand cupped and massaged his balls while her right wrapped around his cock stroking and tugging it gently.

"I know I can trust you to do a good job with that too." Joe said as he moaned softly.

Alayna smiled and worked Joe's cock and balls with her hands; she could feel his cock hardening in her hand as she slowly pumped it. Alayna released Joe's balls with her left hand and eased her body around to the right. Soon she was standing in front of him still stroking his cock. Alayna took her left hand and slipped it behind Joe's neck pulling him to her and kissing him deeply. Their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths until she finally let his neck go.

"Lean back so I can rinse you off." Alayna said gently pushing his chest with her left hand.

Joe leaned back until his shoulders rested against the granite wall of the outdoor shower. The water from the dual showerheads were focused just above his abdomen and wide trails of water ran down his body rinsing his soapy crotch. Alayna kept stroking and used her free hand to rinse his cock completely. She looked into his eyes as she slowly squatted, she could see his desire and excitement despite his placid face.

Alayna kissed and flicked the tip of his cock, it tasted a little soapy but it was far better then the alternative. She teased his cock with her tongue, circling the head and licking the underside, while looking at his face. His slight smirk turned to a wide smile when her hand returned to his balls and began massaging them again. That was all the inspiration she needed, Alayna licked her way up his shaft one more time before plunging her mouth down onto his rock hard cock. Joe's cock slid easily into the back of her mouth and into her throat. Alayna pushed her mouth against his cock until her nose rested against his abdomen and she could feel his balls on her chin. She loved the feeling of his cock this far in her throat. It reminded her of the day she lay on her back on his desk with her head hanging off while he fucked her mouth.

"I love the way you suck me," Joe moaned breathing deeply, "and how your mouth feels around me."

Alayna's cheeks sucked in as she pulled her head slowly backwards letting her tongue slither along the underside of Joe's cock. Then she got daring. Alayna let her index finger from her left hand slide along the underside of his body behind his balls towards his ass. She pumped her mouth and right hand harder and faster on his cock and began to tease his asshole with her finger. Joe groaned deeply and his hips began to move back and forth. Alayna could feel her hair falling around the sides of her face and over the fronts of her shoulders.

Joe looked down at Alayna watching her work her mouth and hands over his cock and balls. He moved his hands down to the sides of her head and gently scooped her hair up. Instead of holding it tightly and using her hair to control her head Joe held the ponytail loosely and let Alayna control the pace. He was going to cum very soon and he knew she was well aware of it. She had sucked his cock enough times to recognize when he would climax.

"I hope you're ready," Joe panted as he looked down at Alayna, "I'm going to cum soon."

Alayna didn't stop, she knew he would cum very soon, she could feel his climax approaching. The edges of her lips did however curl up just a bit as she continued to pump her mouth around his cock. Then she felt his cock swell with cum and quickly moved her right hand around his left hip to pull him closer. Alayna had almost forgotten about her left and her index finger. She pressed the tip of her index finger against Joe's asshole causing him to buck forward.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." Joe groaned loudly tensing his entire body.

Alayna hummed softly using her throat as a human vibrator until Joe's hot seed started pumping into her mouth and throat. She continued to suck hard on his cock and let it move from her throat to the back of her mouth. Joe's thick goo hit the back of her throat and filled her mouth before she pushed her nose against his abdomen again. She could feel it seeping down her throat and taste it in her mouth, it was almost enough for her to orgasm herself. Even as his cock started to go soft in her mouth Alayna kept sucking and squeezing it with her mouth until she was sure she had gotten every last drop. Alayna took Joe's semi hard cock from her mouth with her right hand and gently lowered it.

"Thank you lover." Alayna said as she slowly stood up.

"Oh no," Joe said leaning forward and pulling her body closely to his, "thank you."

Joe kissed Alayna deeply and pulled her body into his. She had never had a man kiss her right after they had cum in her mouth. She knew that he could taste himself on her tongue as they kissed and he didn't seem to care. Finally their kiss broke and Joe turned off the water. Once again he took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom door. He opened it and reached in pulling out two small towels.

"Not exactly what I had in mind." Alayna said taking the small face towel from him. "I usually use something bigger."

"Oh I know you do," Joe said with a wide smile, "but it's warm enough outside that we don't need to dry ourselves completely to be comfortable." Alayna watched as Joe quickly dried most of his body with the small towel. She followed his example shortly after. When the towels were soaked he took both of them and hung them up in the bathroom. "I thought we'd just hang out by the pool," Joe said taking her arm and walking with her out to the patio, "have a nice talk while I made dinner for us. Nothing but the two of us, like Adam and Eve before they knew it was wrong." Joe turned and looked at Alayna. "I need you to know that you are special to me," Joe said looking deep into her eyes, "and mean more to me then anyone else I have ever met." Joe turned and took her arms in his strong hands. "What I'm saying is," his voice stuttered, "I'm in love with you."

Alayna pulled herself into him, tears immediately streamed from her eyes down her cheeks. Joe's arms surrounded Alayna's body pulling her tightly to him as well. She had never felt so connected, so in touch, with anyone in her life and she never wanted this moment to end.

"I love you too Joe," she said with a crackling voice, "more then anyone I have ever known."