Power Plays Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped in front of the mirror and giggled. Not once since coming here had she dressed so plainly. Every day she had worn sexy lingerie and fitted dresses or short skirts. Today she didn't care if Michael called Camille and she was punished for it. Camille certainly couldn't do anything worse to Alayna than Michael already had done!

Alayna walked out of her house confidently and decided to walk to Michael's. She was confident she could handle anything he threw at her. Alayna's confidence stayed with her during the 15 minute walk to Michael's. His place was not nearly as big as Joe's but by normal standards it was a nice home. Michael's was more of a contemporary with a 2 car attached garage which most likely had the master bedroom above it. Alayna knocked on the large front door and nervously awaited Michael to answer it.

"I see you dressed up for me." He said shooting her a disapproving look as he opened the door.

"I'm sorry sir," Alayna said looking downward, "but when you said you would take care of my wardrobe for this evening I didn't believe it mattered what I showed up in."

"You know it always matters slut," Michael hissed, "come in so I can get you properly attired."

Alayna stepped into the granite floored foyer and took a look around. Michael's home was very open and airy. To her left was a large sitting room with a vaulted ceiling and contemporary looking fireplace. On the opposite side of the fireplace from her was a formal dinning room and to the right of that was a large open kitchen. Even further to the right was a great room and to her immediate right the open stairway that led to the bedrooms upstairs.

"Follow me." Michael instructed dripping cynicism.

All of Alayna's confidence left her. She had obviously made a tremendous mistake showing up this way and completely regretted it. It was too late to do anything now obviously. Alayna followed Michael up the stairs which turned back on themselves half way up giving her a view of the sitting room downstairs. At the top of the stairs was an open hallway which also afforded a view of the sitting room and foyer. On the right side of the hallway was a wall with 3 doors, Alayna assumed at least 2 were bedrooms and one was a bathroom. Michael took a right at the top of the stairs and opened the double doors to his bedroom. As she followed him in she noticed the bedroom doors opened into a wide but short hallway, on one side was the master bath while on the other was a large walk in closet. The bedroom was nice with minimal decoration, just a large bed, two night stands a couple comfortable looking but formal chairs and a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall.

"Over there slut." Michael instructed pointing to the two chairs. "Take off your clothes and put them on one of the chairs."

"Yes sir." Alayna responded quietly.

She moved quickly removing her clothes trying to get back into Michael's good graces. Alayna wasn't sure if it was any use but she had to try something.

"All done sir." Alayna said standing to face Michael but keeping her head and eyes turned downward.

"Good," he replied barely looking at her, "now follow me to the bathroom."

Alayna ran on her toes to catch up to him quickly and followed him to the master bathroom. The bathroom was nice but on the smaller side with a stand up shower and triangular shaped Jacuzzi tub. In the center of the floor, which was covered with plastic, was a white box and a chair.

"Step up onto the box and put these on," Michael said handing her a pair of glasses like you would wear in a tanning booth, "and pull your hair up."

"Yes sir." Alayna said taking the glasses from him.

Alayna simultaneously stood on the box and twisted her hair up on top of her head using the headband to hold it in place before putting on the glasses. With them on she had a very limited field of view and what she could see was turned dark blue.

"I'm ready sir." Alayna replied trying to hide her nervousness.

"This won't take long as long as you follow my directions," Michael said from somewhere behind her, "just stay still unless I tell you to move."

Alayna did as she was told. She wasn't sure what was going on but she could hear a slight thumping sound behind her, like an air compressor but a very small one, she also thought she could feel something on her skin but was not completely sure. Every so often Michael would ask her to move a part of her body and hold it in place. She lifted one arm at a time and then held both directly over her head. That was when she could have sworn she felt something wet against her nipples. He also had her squat and move her legs in different positions, spread wide and then close together. Just as she was about to lose circulation in her arms he told her that he was done.

"You can lower your arms and take off the glasses now." He said from behind her.

Alayna did as she was told and looked down. Her arms and hands were painted pink. As she kept looking she realized every part of her body she could see was the same color pink! Alayna looked up to see the large mirror above the vanity and turned in every direction she could. Everywhere she could see on her body was painted pink! She looked over at Michael in shock.

"I think it turned out very nice," he said cleaning the tip to a small airbrush, "how about you?"

"Did you paint me everywhere sir?" Alayna said in complete shock.

"Yes slut I did, absolutely everywhere!" He replied grinning like the Cheshire cat. "Don't worry, it'll wash off."

Alayna felt relieved that she wouldn't have to explain her pink face at work on Monday but was still completely puzzled. Michael handed her a brush and a pink hair tie.

"Put your hair back in a ponytail," he said stepping past her, "and then meet me in the bedroom at the end of the hall."

"Yes sir." Alayna said immediately brushing her hair out and gathering it for her ponytail.

Alayna exited the bathroom a moment later and walked down the hallway to the bedroom Michael told her to go to. He had just closed the closet door as she walked in.

"Put these back on," he said holding out the tanning booth glasses again, "and stand over here."

Michael had her stand near the bed. Alayna could now see even less out of the glasses as overspray from the airbrush speckled the small dark blue lenses. She felt blind.

"Lean forward but keep your legs and back straight," Michael instructed softly, "I don't want you to mess up my paintwork."

"Yes sir." Alayna replied slowly bending forward and feeling for the bed with her hands.

Once bent Alayna felt cool lube being applied between her cheeks and on her asshole. She arched her back more and turned her heels out to spread her butt cheeks further apart. Alayna didn't need to be told Michael was putting a plug inside her. She was fairly used to them by now and the medium sized plug slid easily into place. When the plug was in place Alayna felt something against the outsides of both of her feet.

"I've placed a pair of heels next to both of your feet," Michael instructed, "step into them and then stand up."

Alayna followed his command and slid her feet into the high heels. She was glad she was leaning forward as the heels felt like they were at least 5" high. Alayna steadied herself and stood slowly.

"Open your mouth slut." Michael's voice was devoid of emotion now and Alayna did as she was told.

Alayna could tell Michael had just inserted a rubber ball gag into her mouth. She wasn't sure what else he was doing but she could feel something light around her wrists and it felt like he placed something in her hair as well. Michael surprised her when he took her by the left hand.

"Come with me." He instructed gently guiding her forward.

Alayna took small steps and held her right hand out in front of her. Eventually she felt a door frame. Michael too her right hand and slowly turned her around. He used her hands to guide her backwards until he had her in the spot he wanted.

"I want you to stay right there and not move a muscle," he said coldly, "do you understand?" Alayna nodded yes. "Oh and slut," she felt him get closer as he spoke, "I saw Shauna at Chris' house after I left you, I wouldn't suggest lying to me again." Alayna's body trembled and she felt weak in the knees. She had been found out! "Camille wants you to come by tomorrow around 11am."

Alayna heard a door close and was suddenly left in pitch black darkness. She wanted to cry. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes under the stupid tanning glasses she wore. Eventually she was able to blink them back. She could only imagine the delight that Michael would get in punishing her for streaking the ridiculous pink paint he had applied to her face. Alayna remained motionless feeling the dull pain beginning in her toes and knees from standing in the heels. Then something scared her more, she had the feeling that she was not alone. She had no way of knowing if Michael had even left her alone there. Was he testing her? Had he gone and come back to see if she moved? Was it even him or was it someone else? Could it even be that her mind was playing tricks on her? The not knowing was driving her crazy!

Suddenly she heard the door open again quickly and even though her glasses didn't permit much light through them it seemed blindingly bright.

"Remove your glasses completely." Michael instructed.

Alayna quickly reached up and carefully pulled the glasses from her head. Out of the corner of her eye she could see another woman. Michael had put both of them in the bedroom closet and closed the door. Alayna was relieved but still wondering what in the world he had in mind. Out of the corner of her eye Alayna could see that her body was painted a tan blond color.

"Come with me my pets." Michael said barely able to contain his giggle.

Alayna stepped out first and followed Michael out of the bedroom. He stopped them at the next doorway and waved his hand for them to wait there. Michael stepped into the next bedroom and reemerged a minute later with two more painted women. Alayna was shocked to see them both particularly considering how they were dressed.

The first woman was painted a dark brown color with a white painted oval on her chest just outside her nipples that extended down to her crotch. She wore black heels and had a black leather bridle in her mouth with blinders on the sides that made her look more like a horse. Alayna was even more shocked to see a long dark brown tail sticking out of the woman's ass! The second woman was painted white with a pink oval on her chest like the first woman's white oval. The second woman had a pair of white cuffs with cufflinks that looked like they were cut off a men's shirt. She also had floppy rabbit ears and a bunny tail sticking out of her ass too!

Once again Michael started walking down the hallway, Alayna could hear voices from the sitting room downstairs but didn't dare look over the railing. Michael stopped them at the top of the stairs and turned to face them.

"All the men downstairs are members," Michael started as he placed something over the bunny's face, "you will do what they say when they say it without question." Michael stepped forward and looked at Alayna. "No questions asked and no complaints," he said as he fixed a latex piece on Alayna's nose which appeared similar to the one the bunny received, "and this night will go very smoothly."

The two women in front of Michael nodded in agreement so Alayna did too. Michael had disappeared behind her for a moment but then walked passed her to the front of the line.

"Now follow me downstairs." Michael said as he turned and walked down the stairs.

Alayna could see that there was a large mirror located where the stairs turned back towards the foyer. She made a mental note to see what she looked like when she got up to it. As she approached the top of the stairs Alayna looked into the sitting room, in it were 5 other men, she recognized most of them as being members and had known more than one of them intimately. She began to feel a little better about the situation as one of the men she knew was really a very nice man. Alayna turned her head and slowed so that the bunny was no longer blocking the mirror as she walked towards the mirror. Alayna saw her reflection as she approached and saw the matching pink heels that she had stepped into oh so long ago. Michael had painted her entire body pink. The only non pink part was the silly cuffs on her wrists which were white with gold cuff links. When she got to the landing she finally saw her face and head and momentarily froze in front of the mirror.

"A pig!" She mumbled around her gag.

Alayna felt the woman behind her lightly touch her shoulder and began moving again. It didn't matter the image was burned into Alayna's mind. Michael had placed a pair of pig's ears in her hair and a snout on her nose. As Alayna walked down the final few steps she looked at the bunny's tail in front of her and reached back. Alayna felt a combination of rage and embarrassment as her hand found the coiled latex tail of a pig sticking out of her ass.

"That's quite a menagerie you've got with you Michael!" One of the men said laughing. The other men joined in his laughter.

"There will be plenty of time for jokes later guys," he said waving down the rawkus men, "first let's have them get us some drinks." Michael turned and waved the women to continue through the sitting room, "take some drink orders my pets and let's get this started."

Alayna immediately walked up to Brett the one guy she knew to be genuinely kind and mumbled for his drink order through her gag. Brett asked for a Jack Daniels and coke and the man next to him asked for the same. Alayna walked quickly out of the room and into the kitchen. She braced herself on the kitchen counter and tried to calm her breathing. A moment later she was joined by the horse, bunny and the fourth woman who had ears on her head a tan and black snout and a black collar with a heart tag hanging from it. When she turned around Alayna saw a curved tail hanging from her ass, number four was obviously dressed as a dog. Alayna wondered if she was a Labrador and then shook her head in disgust that she could think of such a thing.

The women silently worked together to get the drinks for the men. When all six of the drinks were ready the women grabbed their respective glasses and filed back into the sitting room. Alayna handed Brett and the other gentleman their jack and cokes while attempting to get Brett's attention with her eyes. She wasn't sure what or if he would do anything but she had to at least try. With the exception of the horse that was wearing a bridle and bit all three women had rubber ball gags in their mouths.

"Okay Michael spill it," one of the men said sipping his drink, "what's with the barnyard animals theme?"

"Do you really want to know?" Michael asked ever being the showman. "I mean really want to know?" He said walking back around the women and positioning them in line in front of the guys.

All of the guys nodded their heads and began to hoot and holler that they were dying to know what the reasons for each outfit were. When Michael held up a hand they stopped their noise and sat back in their chairs.

"As many of you know the girls already I doubt introductions are needed," Michael said moving back and forth behind the line of women, "but why not." He stopped somewhere to Alayna's left. "Playing our horse tonight is Sasha," Michael started, "I picked a horse for her because if you realllly want to get her going all you have to do is slap her ass!" Alayna heard a loud slapping sound followed by the cheers of the men in front of her and guessed that Michael had spanked Sasha hard. He walked back to the other side of Alayna to her right before continuing. "Our bunny tonight is Noel," Michael started, "and she's a bunny because she woke me up one night straddling my lap and humping me like a rabbit!" Michael and the men laughed loudly before Michael walked back to the other side of Alayna. "Okay settle down." Michael commanded. "Now comes Eve and no she is not a real dog," Michael joked getting the responses he wanted from his crowd, "but Eve is dressed as a dog because that is her very favorite position and she'll lap on your cock like one too!"

"What about the pig!?!" One of the men called out. "Yeah Michael tell us about the pig."

Alayna closed her eyes and wished she could disappear.

"Do you really want to know?" Michael asked as he moved behind Alayna.

"Come on Michael tell us!" They called out.

"Okay, okay I'll tell." Michael answered pressing his body closer to Alayna. "This is Alayna," Michael started, "and she is our pig tonight because the first time I fucked her ass she grunted like a pig in the mud!"

Michael quickly spun Alayna around pulling her into his body and reached behind her roughly grabbing the tail of her butt plug. Michael twisted and pushed the tail moving the plug inside Alayna's body causing her to moan deeply. Alayna could hear the chuckles from behind her as Michael continued to manipulate her tail. He pushed it in and held it causing Alayna to groan loudly.

"See what I mean!" Michael laughed loudly finally releasing her.

Alayna was happy for the first time that she had pink paint on her body so no one could see the redness in her cheeks and on her chest. It was however impossible to hide how hard her nipples had become. Alayna was humiliated but incredibly excited and the men in the room would make sure that all four women remained just that for the remainder of the evening.

During the course of the night the women prepared drinks and food and served them to the guests. Beyond serving drinks and food the women were routinely fondled and touched without shame. Alayna nearly spilled a drink on one man as the man behind her grasped her tail and slowly spun it inside her. Then Michael decided to take things up another notch.

Alayna entered the room with a tray of food when Michael waved her over. She stood dutifully next to Michael's chair holding the tray at her waist and awaited his next command.

"Well I've already had your mouth once this week," he said reaching up and taking the tray from her hands, "now I want more."

Michael set the tray on the table next to him and undid his pants. Alayna didn't want to get excited when Michael began to push his pants down but she couldn't stop it. She had been fondled and prodded repeatedly and felt her mouth watering even before she saw Michael's cock.

"Straddle me and ride me slut!" Michael said as he pulled out and stroked his hard cock.

Alayna placed her hands on the back of Michael's chair and swung her leg over his lap before lowering herself onto his cock. He slid inside her wet pussy easily. Alayna began riding Michael's cock up and down while rolling her hips front and back. This put pressure on the plug against Michael's engorged cock. Michael's hands roughly squeezed Alayna's breasts and squeezed her nipples hard causing her to groan and wince. Alayna could feel the drool forming in the corners of her mouth around the gag as she breathed more heavily. She held tightly onto the back of the chair behind Michael's head and rode him harder. Michael pressed Alayna's breasts together pinching her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. Alayna moaned loudly and plunged her body onto Michael's cock screaming through her gag as she came loudly.

"Mmmmmmmm," Michael grinned releasing Alayna's breasts and grasping her hips holding her in place, "that's my little slut."

Alayna felt Michael's cock swell and explode inside her. Alayna squeezed her thighs and clenched her pussy around Michael's cock squeezing it as tightly as she could. She looked to her side and saw the other women engaged in various sex acts with the other men as well. Then Alayna felt Michael's hands beside her face. Michael undid the clasp for the gag and removed it from her mouth.