Power Plays Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

"Good morning Camille." Alayna said quietly keeping her hands tightly at her side.

"You of course know why you are here Alayna." Camille asked from the settee.

"Yes Camille," Alayna answered, "and I am sorry for that."

Camille had on a long black leather skirt and a red satin blouse. Her trademark auburn hair was pulled back and hung well below her shoulders. Camille's legs were covered with black stockings and she wore black heels that matched her dress. She was the epitome of dominance as usual.

"Go upstairs," Camille instructed without looking up at Alayna, "first door on your right. Your clothes are on the bed."

"Yes Camille." Alayna answered turning quickly and heading immediately upstairs.

Alayna took the stairs two at a time knowing she should not keep Camille waiting. She found the bedroom and was already removing her dress when she walked into it. On the bed was a pair of back seamed stockings, a black leather bustier with ½ cups, an incredibly tall pair of heels, two pairs of cuffs and a ball gag. Alayna put them on as quickly as she could doing her best to make sure that the seams remained straight on her legs. Alayna started out of the room still putting on her wrist cuffs. As she got to the top of the stairs Alayna inserted the gag into her mouth and buckled it behind her head. Alayna was ready when she got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Come to the office with me Alayna." Camille instructed as she walked by.

Alayna followed Camille as best she could on the towering heels. The office was to the right of the large stairway. Inside Camille sat behind the large desk and used a riding crop in her right hand to point to where she wanted Alayna to stand. Alayna stood trembling waiting for Camille to do something. She prayed Camille wouldn't use the crop on her. Alayna's mind raced as to what Camille would do for a punishment. Camille wouldn't actually have to let Alayna go until the following morning which would be a lifetime's worth of punishment with Camille.

"So last night he painted you pink, shoved a pigs tail up your ass," Camille started, "a snout, ears and heels and then made you walk home like that?"

"Yesh." Alayna answered around the gag.

"Four women and six men?" Camille asked.

"Yesh." Alayna answered again.

"I often wonder how these men can balance a checkbook with math like that." Camille said shaking her head.

Alayna was too frightened to laugh. Instead she stood motionless awaiting direction.

"Alayna," Camille said looking up at her, "do not lie to the members. There are cameras everywhere in the compound except for inside the member's homes. You will get caught. Do you understand?"

"Yesh Camilsh." Alayna answered.

"Good." Camille said standing and walking towards Alayna tapping the riding crop against her right leg as she walked. "Now the next time you see Michael you can, if you want, tell him what I dressed you in, but say the rest I have forbidden you to share. Understand?"

"Yesh." Alayna answered completely confused as to what was going on.

Camille unbuckled the gag behind Alayna's neck and took it from her mouth.

"Now come over here and have a seat," Camille said taking Alayna by the arm, "I think you'll find this very comfortable. It's a zero gravity chair; it's designed to support your body evenly so it's more comfortable for long periods of time." Alayna looked at Camille completely confused. "My role is discipline Alayna," Camille explained, "if someone violates a rule I punish them as I see fit. Your punishment is to sit in this chair, so do it."

"Yes Camille." Alayna answered still completely confused but getting into the chair none the less.

Camille turned on the 52" TV in front of the chair which showed the woman who had answered the door bound in a black wood and red leather chair that left her lower body completely exposed. Through the 6 speakers in the room Alayna could hear every nervous breath she took.

"In the chair on TV is Faye," Camille explained, "she will be living next door to you in a few weeks when Shauna moves out. It only took a week to get you to the point I wanted, it's taking a little longer with Faye."

"Is that a compliment Camille?" Alayna asked not really sure how to take it.

"That's up to you Alayna." Camille answered. "Now just sit here, watch what I do with Faye and relax. I'll let you know when it's okay to go back so that no one will question if your punishment is severe enough."

"Yes Camille." Alayna answered.

Alayna didn't want to admit it but there was something about looking at Faye's bound body that was exciting. Her legs were spread open and the seat of the chair was cut in a semi circle which made Faye's pussy and ass completely available from almost any angle. Faye's hands were bound tightly by her side with black rope. Black rope also secured her shoulders, under her breasts, thighs and calves.

"With this button you can change the camera angle." Camille said handing Alayna the remote. "This way you can always find an unobstructed view."

Camille left the office without another word. A moment later she was on the TV standing in front of Faye carrying a tray with numerous vibrators and toys on it. Camille replaced Faye's gag with a large flesh colored dildo and then fixed nipple clips to Faye's breasts. Alayna could hear the steady increase in Faye's breathing and knew the sensation all too well. Alayna watched in amazement as Camille began to use various devices to tease Faye close to orgasm over and over again. Before she knew it Alayna's own hands were between her spread thighs rubbing and touching herself. Alayna spent the remainder of the morning there watching Camille work with Faye and masturbating.

"It's definitely not a punishment if you enjoy it." Alayna said breathlessly between orgasms.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers