Power Plays Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean me up my little piggy." Michael said as he tossed the gag aside. "Like you did in the parking lot that first night."

"Yes sir." Alayna replied climbing off his cock and the chair.

Alayna knelt between Michael's legs and began to lick his cock. Michael had Alayna lift her arms so he could slide his pants lower. Alayna's forearms now rested on Michael's bare legs. As she began to suck and lick Michael's cock and balls Alayna could feel someone moving behind her. A quick tug upwards on her tail confirmed her thought and Alayna moved her legs back until more of her weight was on her forearms and her backside was exposed. When Alayna lifted and licked Michael's balls she got an idea similar to the one she had earlier in the week with Joe. Alayna took her right index finger and slid it behind Michael's testicles as she rubbed them with her other fingers. As she did the man behind her entered her pussy, she wasn't sure who it was but his cock and the plug in her ass made her feel very full. She clenched her pussy around his cock tightly as he began to fuck her. After a moment she guided her index finger a bit lower on Michael.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Michael shouted when Alayna's finger touched his asshole.

Alayna was quite happy that his cock had not been in her mouth at the time as he had jumped off the chair. She quickly rocked back pushing harder onto the cock inside her pussy and making it hard to speak.

"I'm sorry sir," she gasped, "my hand slipped while I was getting fucked."

"Put your hands behind your back." Michael instructed

Alayna crossed her arms at the wrist behind her lower back which were immediately grasped by the man behind her. Michael eventually lowered himself back into the chair and pressed his cock against Alayna's mouth.

"Suck it slut!" He said pushing his cock into her mouth.

With her arms pinned behind her back Alayna had no way of lifting her head off Michael's growing cock. The only relief she got was the moment the man behind her pulled her arms back as he pushed inside her. It wasn't long before Alayna began to feel light headed not just from the sex but the lack of oxygen. Her eyes began to white over when she felt Michael tug her ponytail to lift her head. Michael used Alayna's hair to plunge her head up and down on his cock while the other man rammed her pussy harder and faster. The man behind her also used his other hand to swing her tail from side to side moving the plug inside her ass. Alayna was having a hard time remaining composed and wanted nothing more than to scream loudly. She felt his cock begin to spurt cum inside her throbbing pussy and hoped he could last a few moments longer so she could cum as well. He didn't.

Michael allowed Alayna to sit back on her knees after the other man pulled out but did not release her hair. Instead he brought his face close to hers and stared into her eyes.

"Don't think I won't tell Camille that you tried to shove your finger up my ass slut." He hissed at her. "Remember 11 am tomorrow morning she wants to see you for a little attitude adjustment."

"Yes sir." Alayna replied hoping he would let her go soon.

"Go see to my other guests." Michael said looking away from her as if he couldn't stand to look at her any longer and releasing her hair.

Alayna moved quickly away from Michael towards the couch. She was waved over by a handsome man with brown hair.

"Come her my little piggy." He said chuckling at his own joke. "And turn around." Alayna stood in front of him and then turned her back towards him. "Just bend forward and lean back." The man instructed tugging Alayna's tail backwards.

Alayna moved back until she was sitting on the man's lap. He continued to lightly tug on her tail until she had to spread her legs on either side of his. Alayna leaned up and reached between her legs grasping his cock. She was more than happy to have another cock inside her as she was still very close to cumming. Alayna leaned forward placing her hands on the man's knees and began to rock up and down on his shaft. The curve of his cock made the head rub up and down against the shaft of the plug inside her. To make matters worse the man held her tail so that every time she moved up it tugged and slid slightly out of her ass and every time she moved down it filled her and pushed deeper inside her. Alayna began to ride him as hard and fast as possible.

As there were 6 men and only 4 women some of the girls were busy with more than one man. To Alayna's left the pony was on all fours with a man in front of her and Brett behind her. Brett had his hands on her short reigns and was pulling her back as he rammed into her pussy. The man in front of her was tugging her long tail every time he pushed into her mouth. Alayna watched intently and let her fingers wander to her breasts. She squeezed her breasts much more tenderly than Michael had and tugged her nipples. Alayna closed her eyes, she could feel her orgasm approaching she just needed a few more deep thrusts.

"Here's the little piggy," someone said in front of her, "just in time too." Alayna felt a hand on the back of her head pulling her downward. "I've heard you've got a great mouth slut." The man said pushing Alayna down onto his cock."

Alayna had to take her hands off her breasts and grasped the hips of the man in front of her. His cock was semi hard and covered in cum. Alayna sucked and licked it all the while enjoying the new pressure the cock inside her was putting against the plug. She reached underneath her with one hand and began to rub the man's balls and managed to rub her clit with her thumb as well.

"UMMMPPHHH!" Alayna groaned around the cock in her mouth as she came.

She could feel her wetness coating her fingers and hand. When her orgasm finally passed Alayna took her wet hand and rubbed the man in front of her cock coating it with her wetness. This also allowed her to catch her breath. Eventually the man in front of her pushed her head back down and Alayna gladly sucked her wetness off his cock while she once again had her pussy filled with hot cum. Alayna took the cock in her mouth as deeply inside her as possible and moaned deeply letting the sound of her moan vibrate through the cock. A moment later she was rewarded with a mouthful of his cum as well.

Alayna was thoroughly exhausted and certainly hoped the men they were entertaining were as well. She slowly crawled off the man who's lap she had been on and knelt on the floor trying to catch her breath as several large aftershocks passed through her body. Alayna felt spent. Her pussy, breasts and jaw were all sore and she could feel cum seeping from her body. She closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them again she could see a man standing in front of her. Alayna hoped he wasn't looking for another blow job.

"On your back piggy." Michael instructed.

"Yes sir." Alayna began moving without even looking up.

She lay flat on her back in front of the fire place and the chairs. Alayna had to lift her knees to keep the pressure of her tail pushing against the floor from being too uncomfortable in her ass.

"You come here." Michael said to someone else.

Alayna looked up to see Eve the dog standing over her head. She could see the trails of semen leaking from her red pussy and down her legs.

"Squat down Eve." Michael instructed.

Eve moved until she was hovering over Alayna's face. Alayna could feel her wetness and the heat of Eve's pussy on her face. Someone lifted Alayna's legs and held them perpendicular to her body. Alayna was glad to have the pressure taken off her tail but felt vulnerable and exposed. She gasped when the first tongue licked her slit. Alayna could tell it was not the men who were licking her pussy but one of the women. She then felt alternating licks on either side of her pussy and knew that both Sasha and Noel were between her legs licking her. Alayna's entire body began to buck and she moaned loudly. It was then that Eve's pussy smothered her mouth. Alayna sucked Eve with all the energy she could muster. She sucked large globs of semen from Eve's pussy and swallowed them. Eve ground her pussy into Alayna's mouth groaning loudly herself all the while her dog's tail rubbed Alayna's forehead.

Eventually Eve had to sit up, Alayna was glad for the break and panted trying to catch her breath. She looked up just enough to see Noel and Sasha gently licking the area around her pussy. Suddenly Sasha, the horse, leaned up as if talking to someone before leaning back down again. She tapped Noel out of the way and pressed her lips against Alayna's pussy lips. Alayna's entire body tensed as Sasha sucked Alayna's pussy. Suddenly she stopped and moved away. As she moved so did Eve. It had been Eve's hands holding Alayna's feet in the air. Eve stayed to the side and when Alayna looked back she saw Sasha's face approaching her own. There was a certain look in Sasha's eyes that Alayna tried to understand in the moments before her face turned into a blur. Alayna didn't know Sasha well but thought the look was guilt. Sasha leaned down and kissed Alayna hard forcing her tongue into her mouth. Alayna kissed her back and then felt the warmth of the semen Sasha had sucked from her pussy slip into her mouth. Alayna swallowed hard understanding the look in Sasha's eyes.

"Sorry." Sasha whispered as their kiss broke.

Alayna wanted to respond in some way to let Sasha know that she understood but she didn't want to be caught by Michael. It would only make things worse for her and Sasha in the long run. Alayna swallowed the cum in her mouth and watched Eve hand her right leg to Sasha. Sasha positioned herself over Alayna's head and lowered her seeping pussy to Alayna's mouth. Alayna knew that Michael had put Sasha up to it and would not let him get the better of her. Before Sasha could lower her pussy Alayna lifted her head and began sucking Sasha's pussy. She heard the men reacting with hoots and hollers and knew Michael must have made some comment again, probably about why she was the pig, but she didn't care. Alayna knew that Michael understood that he really wasn't in control. Eve and Noel began the teasing licks of Alayna's pussy again while Alayna licked Sasha to orgasm.

When Sasha orgasmed Noel was the next to suck Alayna's pussy and kiss her deeply. Alayna welcomed it and deliberately winked at Noel before she kissed her. Noel's bunny tail tickled Alayna's nose and face. It didn't matter to Alayna. In her mind she was going to see Camille in the morning anyways and what worse could Camille really do to her? Even at her meanest Camille still cared for Alayna far more than Michael ever could.

Alayna could tell from Noel's tentative licks that she was not a fan of bi sex. Alayna decided that while Noel was there she would give her a true display of how to pleasure a woman! Alayna circled Noel's clit with her tongue before sucking it softly with her lips and rubbing it against her teeth with her tongue. Noel groaned and screamed loudly grinding her body into Alayna's mouth even more. Alayna sucked Noel's swollen labia pinching it softly between her teeth and sticking her tongue into Noel's pussy. She felt Noel's grip tighten around her ankles and she howled loudly. Alayna giggled to herself that maybe Noel should have been the dog instead of the bunny. Her mind changed quickly when Noel's hips started rocking back and forth at an incredible pace. Noel's orgasm splashed over Alayna's face running down her cheeks and over her chin and Alayna loved it.

"Holy shit!" She heard Noel say exhaustedly.

Alayna's legs were slowly lowered. She looked to her right at the 5 dumb founded men and Michael staring at her. It took all of Alayna's control not to smile smugly back at him.

"All right girls," Michael said clapping his hands together, "back to the kitchen, we need some drinks out here."

Eve and Sasha helped Noel and then Alayna to her feet. Noel had to lean on Eve as they walked into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry," Sasha said as they rounded the corner and were out of sight of Michael, "it was his idea."

"Oh I know it was," Alayna sad squeezing Sasha with her arm, "don't worry about it, that's just how he is with me."

In the kitchen Noel leaned against the counter still trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my GOD Alayna," she said looking up at her, "what did you do to me?"

"I gave you a first class lesson in eating pussy sweetie!" Alayna replied stifling a laugh.

For the remainder of the evening the ladies served drinks and then help the men clean up and get dressed before they left. Eventually each one of them was excused to go upstairs and change into their normal clothing. Alayna watched each one leave and understood part of the reason why Michael was upset with her choice of clothing. The other three women had all worn short summer style dresses with either low cut tops or strapless tops to show their cleavage and heels.

Michael had Alayna clean up the empty glasses and plates from the sitting room and then put them in the dishwasher before he allowed her to leave.

"Everything is clean and the washer is loaded sir." Alayna said hoping she would be off her aching feet soon.

"Very good slut." Michael replied coolly. "Now as I don't believe your outfit was befitting of the memberships standards tonight you will not be allowed to wear it home." Michael said with a triumphant air in his voice. "You will go home dressed as you are right now." He continued with a smirk, "and when you get home I expect to see everything from your snout, to your tail to those heels still right where they are now. Do you understand?" His tone was stern and Alayna didn't dare push him anymore than she already had.

"Yes sir I understand," She replied casting her eyes downward, "I hope you will forgive my transgression sir."

"I'll leave that to Camille tomorrow." Michael replied grinning again. "You can go now slut."

"Thank you sir." Alayna replied.

Alayna turned and walked quickly to his front door and out of it without looking back. She paused standing outside and let the night air embrace her. Alayna could not believe she was standing outside painted pink with a pig's tail sticking out of her ass and a snout on her nose! She did however know that Michael would be true to his word and watch her when she arrived if not along the way. She cursed herself for not driving over! The 15 minute walk seemed to take twice as long in the 5 inch heels she had been wearing all night long. When she finally did get home Alayna walked into her kitchen on the opposite side of her condo before taking her shoes off. Her toes were cramped and throbbing. Alayna set the nose and snout on the kitchen table and grabbed a bottle of wine from her refrigerator. She poured herself a large glass of wine and after placing the bottle back went upstairs to her bedroom.

"Nothing like a bath to relax you." Alayna said to herself as she turned the bathwater on.

Alayna walked in front of the mirror and looked at her pink painted face. She couldn't believe what Michael had done to them. She hoped that soaking in the tub would take the paint off without scrubbing. Leaning forward over the vanity Alayna reached back with her right hand and slowly pulled the plug from her ass. Alayna pulled the stopper on the sink and turned on the hot water making sure to dump in some anti-bacterial soap until the plug was covered completely. Alayna lit a few candles and turned the lights off before climbing in the tub. She sank as low in the water as possible and let the warmth of it envelop her.

Gradually the tub water turned pink as the paint lifted off Alayna's flesh. She added hot water 3 more times and refused to get out of the tub until she was completely pruney. Alayna didn't climb into bed until after 1 am. The next morning Alayna awoke at 9 feeling very refreshed. She got up and walked into the bathroom knowing she would have to be ready when she faced Camille later this morning. Alayna had spent a full week with Camille in the manor when she was first indoctrinated into the membership. Camille was the Mistress they used to train all the girls and was also the one who would punish the ones who misbehaved. Alayna expected to be bound and spanked for hiding from Michael like she did.

"Is it really a punishment if you enjoy it?" Alayna giggled to herself as she shaved. "I guess I'll find out later."

When she was done Alayna walked into her bedroom. She took a cue from the other girls last night and picked out a Hawaiian print spaghetti strap short dress that came just above her mid thigh and a pair of blue open toe heels. Alayna left everything else and only stopped long enough to grab a cup of coffee before she left.

"Where are you off too?" Shauna called from her front yard.

Alayna walked towards Shauna preferring not to call out to her where she was going. Shauna had gone to Camille more than once and held Camille in contempt.

"I lied to Michael and told him I was coming to check on you after he and I went out on Wednesday." Alayna explained. "I walked into your house after and then snuck out the back so he couldn't see me."

"Oh no!" Shauna replied taking Alayna's hand.

"Michael found out so today I am going to see Camille." Alayna continued squeezing Shauna's hand.

"Good luck." Shauna said rolling her eyes.

"Well then I had to go and make things worse," Alayna kept going, "and showed up at his place last night in boring lingerie, Capri pants, a men's shirt over a tank top and sneakers."

"Alayna what in the hell were you thinking?" Shauna said unable to contain her shock.

"Yeah I know." Alayna replied weakly. "I have to go see Camille, I'll stop back later."

"At least tomorrow you get to see Joe again." Shauna whispered gaving Alayna a quick hug.

Alayna walked back to her car trying to harness whatever confidence she could. She pulled out of the driveway and down the street noticing the approaching UPS truck with her friend in it. Alayna waved flagging the truck down and quickly pulled the spaghetti straps off her shoulders tugging the dress down under her breasts.

"Anything for me today?" She asked grinning from ear to ear.

"No," the deliver man replied staring at Alayna's exposed breasts, "not today. And to think I was sad I might not see you today!"

"Well I'm glad I made your day!" Alayna said winking at him. "Was it seeing me or seeing so much of me though?" Alayna asked with a giggle.

"Would it be okay if I said both?" He replied looking into her eyes for the first time.

"Of course!" Alayna replied. "What is your name by the way?"

"Tim Ma'am," he replied blushing, "you can call me Tim."

"Have a great day Timmy!" Alayna said as she drove off.

Alayna fixed her dress before she got to the guard house and made her way to the manor to see Camille. The excitement of playing with Tim and her confidence left her when she pulled up the driveway. Alayna parked and walked up to the front door ringing the doorbell and standing nervously as she waited.

The door opened slowly. It wasn't until it was more than halfway open that the person opening it came into view. The woman had to be 3 inches shorter than Alayna with dark black hair and probably of oriental heritage. Her hair was pulled back and in her mouth she had a black ball gag. A thick collar kept her head from moving and she had cuffs on her wrists and ankles as well as a black latex and leather corset which held up long black stockings. The woman backed up slowly allowing Alayna room to walk in. It was then that Alayna noticed the 5 inch heels she wore.

"Come in Alayna." Camille called from the other room.

Alayna entered and turned to find Camille. Camille was in the parlor to the left of the front door, the parlor Alayna had been the center of the attention of 5 men at once.