Practice Seems to Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,299 Followers

She had done a really good job of not getting emotional but now she smeared some tears.

"It's way too late for tears Katie. You were a cold calculating slut. If it wasn't for Rob I would have never returned."

"So what are you going to do for sex?"

"I'll survive. Maybe bring someone here when Rob isn't home."

"Please don't. I'd do anything she'd do for you. Please, not here. You can use me anytime you want. It will only be about pleasure for you. I mean it. Do you want a blowjob? That's not a pity fuck."

She walked over and knelt down in front of me. It had been a couple of months without sex. My cock was betraying me. Katie reached up and unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She freed my cock and began licking, sucking, slowly bobbing her head. I put my hands on her head and started thrusting my hips. I was going to face fuck her and let out a little bit of anger. As I started to cum I held her head and forced my cock as far in as I could go. She didn't fight it. As I relaxed, she continued to suck and lick and clean my cock as it shriveled.

"Anytime you want my body all you have to do is get my attention. Please don't bring anyone back here."

I took Katie up on that offer and had her give me blow jobs several times a week. I'd motion to my room, push her to her knees and get my fix.

Once the divorce became final I went on a blind date. It was a Saturday night. We had dinner and saw a movie. It wasn't even close to being a fit for either of us and I dropped her off around 10 pm. I stopped by a sports bar and had a few drinks and watched the games. I headed home after midnight. I tried to be quiet but Katie was sitting in the dark in the living room so it didn't matter.

"How was your evening?"

"Fine. What are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep. What did you do on your date?"

"I'll give you the PG version. I held her hand and gave her a kiss goodnight. Is Rob home?"

"A bunch of the soccer players are doing a sleepover. He'll be back in the morning. Thanks for not bringing her back here."

"I'm headed to bed. Goodnight."

If I didn't know better I was getting the impression she was jealous. How twisted is that.

"Jeff I haven't had sex since that night."

"Hanging onto the memory of Jerry's cock as long as you can? Call Terri, maybe she knows where Jerry is. His number is 678-5678, give him a call."

"When did you become so mean?"

I just gave her that 'you can't really be that stupid' look.

"I should just force myself on you Jeff."

"Sorry, I don't have a condom."

I don't know if that struck a nerve or what the reason was but she said nothing and went into the kitchen. I heard the garage door and the sound of her car being started. Beats the shit out of me. I got ready for bed and had drifted off to sleep when Katie turned the light on and yelled at me.

"Here's a box of condoms. Get naked and put one on."

Katie threw the box at me and started ripping off her clothes. I wasn't moving fast enough for her so she yanked my boxers off and started sucking my cock. She took the condom from my hand and had it on me rather quickly. She pinned my arms and lowered herself onto my cock. Blow jobs are nice but a hot pussy is really nice. She took her time and we both enjoyed orgasms.

Sweating and panting Katie said "I guess this was a lightly attended orgy."

"No, I gave you a pity fuck to help you erase the memory of Jerry's cock."

"Whatever. Thank you. Can I do a sleepover with you?"

"Just this once. Next time bring another couple as I'm kind of bored with you."

That got me an elbow in the ribs. She put her head on my chest.

"I love you Jeff."

"I don't want to hear it."

"Deal with it."

We drifted off to sleep. In the morning I awoke to my cock being lovingly sucked.

"Jeff, are you serious about another couple?"

"Katie I firmly believe once a cheater always a cheater. An educated guess tells me your first husband is not Rob's father."

No comment so I continued "I can't let myself believe vows mean anything to you. That being said, if we end up fucking regularly I have no, wait, make that I want no expectation that we are exclusive. I may as well watch you with a lover and you can watch me with a lover."

She said nothing but got me worked up nice and hard and reached for a condom. After a much longer fuck session she rolled off.

"I'll see if I can find a couple for us."

Midweek I pulled her into my room and pushed her to her knees. She knew the routine and gave me very nice blow job.

"I was hoping to use a condom tonight."

"We can do that after we get back from swapping. You need some incentive to get it set up."

"Got it, I'm working on it."

After another blow job a few days later she said "I think I might have something. There's a lot of back and forth emails weeding out the crap. I'm trying to set something up for next Friday when Rob does another sleepover."

"I think this will be fun."

"Me too. You know you can move your stuff to our bedroom."

"I know but this is working out fine. Besides, my hogging the sheets caused you to spread your legs."

"And here I've been blaming myself all this time. Get you stuff back into our bedroom. I'll help you move it."

The following Friday we met a couple at a sports bar and had a few drinks. They were in their early 40s and had done this countless times. A great first encounter as they knew this was our first and Katie's head was filled with what to do and what to avoid. They had a home with a playroom with two mattresses on the floor.

The ladies did sexy strip teases then my lover undressed me and Katie did the same for her lover. Each couple took a mattress and after mutual oral climaxes and a few hours of raw lusty sex we got dressed and left.

Katie was so jealous it was unreal. The whole ride home was spent trying to get me to talk about my lover. Once home she pulled me into the bedroom and mauled me. She reached for a condom but I pushed it away and told her we no longer needed them. She was so horny that weekend it was like being on a honeymoon. She tried every position my lover and I had tried.

+ + + +

Epilogue

Rob is a very smart and emotionally strong young man. He starts college next month on a partial soccer scholarship. Now that he's graduated high school Katie can kick me out any time she wants. I don't think she will but I've been wrong about her in the past.

Katie has done a fantastic job of selecting couples. She has her demands and they must be met. Always play safe; nothing rough; no separate rooms, all four of us in the same room. When we host we just rent a motel room with two big beds. His cock has to be similar in size to mine since she doesn't want to be stretched out. Sessions last around two hours as she wants to have sex with me afterwards and doesn't want me to be completely spent.

Her desire to sample the world has included men or women from every major country in the world. All of the races and body sizes have been lovers. The oldest was a couple in their 60s and the youngest was a recently married couple in their early 20s. Over the last six years we've had over fifty encounters. She was even able to set up one in Hawaii when we vacationed there. Some of the times she lucked out with a good lover and I got a dud. Other times I lucked out and she got a dud. I guarantee that early on we were the duds.

We never advertise that we aren't married. If pressed we just say "We were married 16 years ago."

We are now the 40ish couple breaking in newbies. She stays in touch with many of the women and that's how she gets many of the new leads.

She's still an impatient lover. She spends a lot of time watching me with my lover. After we are alone again she tries to duplicate whatever my lover did. I guess she wants me to think of her if I replay the night. I enjoy watching her with her lovers. Several of the guys and girls have offered to meet one on one. I've declined those offers and when Katie gets an offer she tells me about it and says "Never again."

Since the divorce we have no expectation of exclusivity yet I have not had sex with another without Katie in the same room. Katie maintains that to be true for her as well.

Even though we have not remarried we have never been happier. We have more and better sex as having that many partners teaches you to be better lovers.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,299 Followers
12