All Comments on 'Praying for Rain'

by DeadSince2001

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Actually well written and easy to follow. Kept my interest much better than a lot of stories in this genre

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

You need more chapters to let us know about Kelly and Darren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I hope you have a sequel ready, or at least are working on one. This was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Please tell us more of these twos story, love the way they interact and the possible future that is in store for them....

HTW2HTW2almost 8 years ago
More!

Like the other commentors I definitely want to see more. You hinted about future feelings so hopefully it was more than just a tease comment. Thank you for a great story

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 8 years ago
AB FAB

What a great story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I am certainly looking forward to the next chapters. May be Kelly goes to a Uni near to where he lives so they can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Praying in the rain.

A very well written story, enjoyed how you took it along and patiently brought it to a conclusion. This has been one of the best I have read in quite a while. Would hope you follow with this for more exciting reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome Story

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica. Your work should continue, and this story either needs more chapters, or some kind of conclusion.....

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanalmost 8 years ago
Check Yourself

I think if you were to check yourself you could find some chapters to continue a well written and thought out story. Please continue.

bripash33bripash33almost 8 years ago
Great!!!

I agree with every one. You need another chapter. Well writt.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Far from dead

What rules ? We know so little, Kelly I think is going to find out for us. I've never reached your depths in my eforts to pleasure her, and I don't cook very well. Not her ex.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
A lovely well written story!

So well done, I hope you'll write another chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredible!

Simply the best that I have read on this site.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Awesome

Thank you for a fantastic read. Hope you plan to do more with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes, one of the best

Good character development and depiction of the mental game and rising erotic tension and arousal between two people getting to know each other and enjoying each other's company. A treat to read and effectively creating readers' arousal also. Thanks a lot for your submission!

bripash33bripash33almost 8 years ago
next chapter

Don't wait so long to continue the story. I like your writing. You make them feel like real people.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 8 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story, very hot. Sure hope you don't take 2 years before the next chapter.

She needs to go to college in Arizona.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost excellent

You had me with you right up to the club size cock. Every story that includes exaggerated sizes turns me off. You had me until then. After that I just waited for the ending, glad that there was no page 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pretty good

Like the previous commenter, i was enjoying the read ( except for the misuse of "smirk") until he flops the 9" cock out.

Must we?

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 7 years ago
Birth control?

Shouldn't each have some concern? Either he should say he's had a Vasectomy or wears a condom, or he should ssk if she is on the pill.

I also agree with others that the 9 inch cock is silly. It is a distraction and it is not necessary to the success of the story.

The story itself is well told up to this point and is intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agree with the others. Lazy, predictable character traits kill this for me...

Ok, washboard abs, big cock, rich, Astin Martin. I'm sure there's a 4th degree black belt and Masters degree in awesomeness as well. Why can't people write a realistic story without that crap? 99.999% of the people in the world have NONE of those things and yet, people couple and romance flourishes. Hmmmm. Reality is if a girl that small a 6.5" pecker would be quite fulfilling. For some petite women a 9" cock would be fisting. Astin Martin?? Really?? WTF...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so lame. What is with you people? Totally unbelievable.

Another story with a COMPLETELY unrealistic protagonist. Really lousy and lazy writing. Anybody who gives this anymore than 2 starts is an ignorant sap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Knock out punch

Some readers were offended by the 9inch cock, men cum in all sizes. Two inches smaller than me they'd hate me, but its fun to pound a girl senseless. Women love it and if they deny it they are lying. The story was a bit too much to swallow (no pun) have to give it a three star vote because he wasn't hungry enough to slam her open.

maurypmaurypover 1 year ago

giving 5 stars just because i want to piss off the person that said it shouldnt get more than two. What im noticing is the people that read from literotica are way to cridical, lighten up. its free. comment but dont be rude. by the way i loved it. took me away from my fucked up life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous