Praying for Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crazy as this may be," she interrupted, "I trust you. And I was taught it was best to not make decisions out of fear. Come on," she finished as she grabbed my hand and led me toward the door.

We were drenched before we even made it to the lake and seeing the water running over her skin again was even more arousing at night without the bikini. She dragged me into the water and we swam lazily while the rain pelted us. At one point I dove and resurfaced and as I cleared my eyes I felt Kelly come up right in front of me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me and I let my left hand drift to her ass and pulled her against me. Now fully aroused, my erection was trapped tightly between us.

"Did I do that," she teased as she writhed against me.

"Yes, you, the rain, those eyes, and this wonderful ass," I replied as I squeezed her bottom and went back to kissing her. We went at it for several minutes, our faces running with rain the entire time making every kiss wet and sloppy.

Kelly wrapped her legs around my waist and moved up and down slightly as we kissed, keeping me aroused even in the cold water. When she finally relented orally, I felt her legs squeeze me even tighter as she pulled herself up and one of her hands disappeared beneath the surface of the water. She grasped me firmly and guided me to her entrance and as she settled back down the first inch of me slipped inside her.

"Fuck, that's big," she whispered in my ear.

"A little more than nine, in case you're wondering."

"Don't brag, I'm scared enough."

"Sorry, let's get to the beach," I said and took a step toward the edge of the water. She slipped further on to me and gasped in response.

"Keep going," she whispered in my ear.

I did, slowly and after about a dozen steps, moans, gasps, and cries we were on the beach and she had almost all of me inside her.

"I can't believe all of that thing is inside me," she said as I stopped.

"Not quite all, but close," I said and she looked down to try and confirm. The last bit of her was closed off tight and I knew it would require a different position to achieve that. Instead of putting her down though, I licked one of the fingers on my right hand and reached down and around to her ass. It was time to find out if my educated guess would be proven correct.

I ran my finger over her anus and slipped it inside a bit which caused her to jump and look up. Her face was still to my side though and she couldn't look at me.

"What..." she started as I slowly, but firmly continued inserting my finger. "Ah... I don't..." I was fairly sure she wasn't protesting, but her entire body was starting to squirm in my arms. "You shouldn't... ", she tried again as my finger passed the halfway point and moved past the last grasping resistance. I felt her head loll against my neck and she sighed, "so dirty." She was panting and I could tell she was close now.

"Such a dirty, naughty girl," I whispered in her ear and jammed my finger the rest of the way into her ass. In response she let out a small yelp and I felt her pussy contract around me a couple of times. When she started to come down from the small orgasm she was still panting. I started moving my finger in and out of her in time with her breaths. She contracted around me with every exhale and inward thrust and I slowly started increasing the speed. Her moans became louder and her twitching in my arms grew stronger.

"Stop fighting it Kelly, I know you like it."

"I... no... I shouldn't... so wrong," she said faintly.

"Says who," I asked, "and if you say your ex-boyfriend, I'm going to be forced to spank you." I squeezed her ass for emphasis.

"Please," she said pleadingly.

"Please what? Are you seriously asking my permission to cum? Not just willing, demanding... isn't that what I said?"

"Yes," she half hissed. And just like that she started to move in my arms. While my finger moved in and out of her ass, she rose and fell a few inches on my cock. Her movements were sporadic though and I was soon helping her with my other hand. After only a few seconds of this her entire body started to spasm and I felt her contract around me, much more forcefully. She screamed again, longer and louder, into my neck. I kept up my movements through her orgasm until she finally begged me to stop. I let my finger slip from her ass and I felt her relax against me.

"Are you ready to stop being a tease and start being a good little slut now," I whispered in her ear. Her only response was to tighten her arms around my neck and nod. I lowered her down to the sand, somewhat awkwardly as I tried stay inside her. When she was safely on the ground she sighed softly. I slowly eased out of her and back in once, twice and then a third time, but still the deepest part of her refused to let me in. She grimaced each time I probed that deep.

"Please don't hurt me," she said with a trace of worry. I looked at her face and saw the worry reflected in her eyes.

"Scared," I asked as I stopped my movements and left myself buried inside her.

"I'm a teenager, eighteen for barely a month. I've only had one serious boyfriend and only had sex with him a handful of times. And even if some of them were in a row, none, sadly, lasted very long. And I've got what feels like a large club shoved inside me. In short, of course I'm scared."

I leaned in and kissed her in an attempt to reassure her. While I did so, I couldn't stop myself from pressing harder into her, and she moaned into my mouth. I leaned back eventually and let her recover.

"Fuck me," she whispered. She reached a hand up to the back of my neck and turned me so I was forced to look at her. "Fuck me," she said more forcefully.

I started again slowly and gave up on reaching the bottom of her depths for the time being. I kept my pace even, waiting on a sign from her that she was ready for more.

"So big," she murmured, "so fucking big."

"Faster," I asked.

She nodded and I picked up the pace. She was still not moving to meet me, and her eyes slipped closed and I saw a knot of concentration between her eyebrows. I levelled off on the speed and saw the knot relax a little. Then I started to vary my pace between slow and fast, which got an immediate reaction. Kelly moaned deeply and her eyes shot open again and looked up at me.

"Yes," she hissed. She started trying to meet my thrusts, even though there was little room for movement. She was pressed deeply into the sand at this point, so I picked her up and moved her to the side. She reacted immediately and was soon thrusting back at me and her moans grew louder. I could feel her tighten every few thrusts and I knew she was building toward another orgasm. Her new gyrations were threatening my control, as she was tighter than anyone I had been with before.

"How have you not cum already," Kelly asked as if reading my mind. "You've already lasted longer than all the times with my ex combined," she laughed.

"I'm not eighteen, and I've had lots of practice."

"Lots huh? Guess I'm not so special after all."

I leaned in and kissed her hard before I replied to that. "I took this vacation to get a break from that. I've not been with anyone, even myself, in over two weeks." I ran my hand across her face and down across her chest and stomach and brought it to rest with my thumb just above her clit. "From beaches full of bikini girls and from a restaurant full of Hooter's girls I chose you. I extended that two-week hiatus to come out to a lake with a beautiful, intelligent, young woman. But I guess I'm going to have to keep showing her how special she is."

I leaned back so I could resume thrusting into her and let my thumb begin rotating around her clit. Her eyes went wide and she immediately began thrusting back at me. I viciously exerted my own internal control and began to fuck Kelly faster. Her moans amplified and she started to add squeals and shrieks as I bottomed out deeper than intended more than once.

"Oh god," she moaned at one point. I could feel her orgasm approaching rapidly and I increased my pace to drive her toward it. Eventually she drew in a deep breath and held it as I thrust into her, knowing what was coming I held myself in her as far as I could and ground my thumb into her clit. A second later she screamed loud and long as her orgasm crashed over her. She threw her arms out to her sides and arched her back while I tried to continue my fucking as she came. I eventually had to stop as she became too tight to allow me to continue. Eventually I slipped out of her and sat back on my heels with my still erect cock dangling above her.

"Still you didn't cum? You're not human," Kelly said as she lay in the sand breathing heavily.

"If it matters, it was a very near thing. Besides, you aren't done yet."

She grinned weakly and said, "maybe, but I'm not sure I have much left."

"Come on," I said as I stood and offered a hand. We went back to the water to cool off and rinse some of the sand off. The rain continued and I stood behind Kelly and spent a few minutes brushing my fingers through her hair. The entire time, my erection was resting along the crack of her ass. She wiggled occasionally keeping me aroused and eventually I pulled her against me and cupped her breasts in my hand rubbing her nipples with my palms.

"Second wind," I asked in her ear.

She ground her ass hard against me in response.

"Good, it's my turn now," I said as I led her out of the water and back toward the beach. I got her down on all fours and knelt behind her. I put my hands on her hips and fully re-entered her in one smooth motion which elicited a low growl from Kelly. From this position it was much easier to reach bottom and I started to press her in earnest. At one point I reached that area of tightness, grabbed her hair and pulled her head up.

"You're still fighting me," I chided her. I leaned over her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "I want all of you." She shivered when I said it.

"There's that hunger again," she panted. She pushed back at me and I felt a little more of her give. "I want all of you too. Do it," she announced, "break me if you have to, but take me, all of me."

She started to push back while I leaned into her more. Bit by bit she opened until finally something gave way and at last I was in her up to the hilt. Kelly yelped in pain when it happened, but she didn't pull away. I pulled out slowly and then pushed all the way back in again with less resistance at the bottom. We repeated it over and over picking up speed as we went and eventually all of the resistance faded. Once she adjusted, her moans and cries lost all traces of pain. But the tenor of her vocalizations was changing, and I was finally driven to the brink. I buried myself all the way in her, leaned over her again and whispered one word in her ear, "mine". My own orgasm was intense and it felt like it was not going to stop. I was vaguely aware that Kelly screamed again, but this time it was different. There was lust and passion, and surrender, but also something else, something I couldn't identify. It sounded a bit like desperation or despair, and it echoed in my head. I had no idea at the time that it would haunt me for a long time. So lost in my own pleasure was I, that I did not even feel Kelly go completely limp in my grasp. When I finally stopped and let go, she collapsed in the sand before me, unconscious.

I took a few deep breaths to recover, then I scooped her up and walked to the lake. Once again I rinsed her off, which was difficult since I had to cradle her with one arm. She came to when I dipped her hair and face into the cool water. As I walked back toward the cabin, Kelly rested her head against my shoulder.

"What happened," she asked.

"I fucked you unconscious," I replied with a laugh.

"Figures," she said, "I always miss the good parts." I stood her up in her bedroom and dried both of us off quickly with a towel from the bathroom. She laid down in her bed and I turned to leave, but she clung to my arm and pulled me back. "No," she said firmly and patted the bed next to her. I had already broken many of my normal rules with Kelly, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to break one more. I climbed into bed beside her and she immediately curled up next to me with one arm draped around her. She fit comfortably. I could feel her hair flowing across my shoulder, her hand on my chest, and her leg entwined with one of my own. As I succumbed to her warmth and drifted off to sleep I had the unsettling notion that I could feel her heartbeat against my ribs.