All Comments on 'Pre-Nuptials'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dumb

Please, stop writing!

wolf9696wolf9696about 10 years ago
1/5

i agree...pls do not write anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ugh

You're basically the SamuelX of fdom noncon. guess you really dont have anywhere to go from here other than to churn out the same stuff over and over since Lit wont let you publish your pedo rape stories huh? Loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ed you are a sick puppy

If my fiance had ass raped me in the manner you just described, not only would I have not gotten married, I would have referred the subject to the authorities or creativy used the bitch in the worst ways possible. It would have involved a lot of anal sex. And a ring gag.

But then I would be no better than you. I woul love to see Finish the Damn Story do Chapter 2.

Ed, please stop.

tazmuntazmunabout 10 years ago
The aftermath is the whole scene this is building up to...and then...

and then there wasn't one.

First of all I wouldn't have treated the ladies like those clowns did, but if that had happened to me I might have even filed charges against her and certainly would have had nothing to do with her afterwards. I wouldn't have a woman that wanted to be dominated or wanted to dominate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More anal rape by the crapmaster

Your stories really have gotten old. You always assume the men will do nothing. You assume things that aren't true. The women could have used 100 lbs of lube in the mens asses. They STILL would have ripped the men's sphincter muscles to pieces. . Those guys are headed to the ER. The helium Ed? Really? Everyone knows that the heliums effect lasts a very few seconds. And some men might be drunk after 2 drinks. But most men would have been more than capable of fighting the women off in the first place. So this little rape never takes place. And could the women be any dumber? None of these men are going to ask them to marry. When they leave the only other time they'll even be talking to them will be in a Courtroom. As usual with your stupid stories, the women made a video of their crimes. Illegal restrain, assault, sexual assault, battery, sodomy and rape just to name a few of their crimes. These bitches are going to jail - for years. Geez Ed - look at the scores for your stories and the progressively fewer number of "views". NOBODY is reading or enjoying these stories. All you're doing is pissing people off. Of course if that is your goal congratulations! You succeeded.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 10 years ago
Doing it the hard way

The guys would come in the girls' mouths after blowjobs; a big juicy French kiss on the offending mouth immediately thereafter usually has a very instructive effect. And I the girls haven't figured out when the guys are about to come they haven't been paying attention - this is all pretty weak

And the anal .... I don't know what you'd call it. I'd suggest the girls each invest in an appropriately sized dildo and harness set (don't forget the butt plugs) Each of the guys would get to "enjoy" getting pegged while sober and - now - properly attentive to complaints of pain from their partners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More of the same

"........I wonder what they're dreaming about." They're dreaming about killing you.

Same tired theme. Why bother? Only had to read a few paragraphs and skim the rest to figure it out. So guess it doesn't surprise you to receive the same tired 1 star for this one.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
This Is Bad*

Your next story should be about the three Old Maids.

mikki88mikki88about 10 years ago
Just horrible

Automatic 1 star, your stories are all the same. The wives are stupid, their revenge is always over the top and the men are wimps. Please just stop writing.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 10 years ago
Dear ladies

Thank you for making a video tape. Our attorneys eyes bulged out and he started rubbing his hands in glee after he watched it. I swear he was salivating. He assures us that the damages that we are awarded in Civil Court will be substantial. I hope you girls have great insurance or you are going to lose everything you own and more - for years to come. We have decided to be generous and not press criminal charges. After all, there was a time that we loved you and were considering asking you to marry us. Those days are in the past. Please read the papers you were served with carefully. The restraining order against the three of you is quite specific. None of you may call any of us. None of you may come within 1000 feet of us, our workplaces or our homes. If you are out shopping and see any of us, please turn around and leave immediately. Barry has expressed a sincere desire to put you in jail every time you get anywhere near him. He has the Police on speed dial. As of now all we have done is file the paper work and we are currently waiting for a Court date. At that point everyone of your friends and family members will receive their own copies of the lawsuit and the video (the Court trial will be Public record anyway). In conclusion, please lose our phone numbers and addresses. We never want to see any of you until the trial and after that, to use an old cliche - "Never darken our doorsteps again". Signed - Your ex-boyfriends. Another ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

well, great writing.

These girls are more then a bit twisted.

After that level of humiliation, in front of other guys no less, there is no possible way they would stay with those girls. Just no way.

So really, great story about three really demented girls that do not have even a tiny understanding of men or how to control them.

And really, lets admit, long term great marriages result from woman knowing how to get what they want, while keeping the husband happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No revenge ? ? ?

Back at you bitch....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well those marriages never happen

When the guys get dressed and leave did they beat the women or just go to the hospital to have their sphincter muscles stitched up? Because I guarantee you the women ripped their asses up. Enjoy prison girls. It's called sodomy and rape. No marriages for you, just jail. Ed - do you ever write an ending to your stories? This was just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Got to agree with the previous commentator

Impossible to believe that any of those marriages took place. In fact I find it implausible that any of the men would even speak to any of the women ever again. And you think the marriages went thru? EPIC stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That author is still brain sick and needs help!!! MINUS 5*!!!

He is only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Those guys are friggin nuts to stay with those bitches. Pack your bags and head for much greener pastures, preferably in another country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only one time

Women or Men that try this crap would be handled quickly in response and that response is not a long happy marriage. Crap story that belongs in BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too damn funny!

NONE of those marriages took place. Once the men woke up and realized what bitches the women were, they immediately broke of the engagements and never saw any of the women again. Once again, a terrible story.

Tootight1Tootight1over 6 years ago
good story

Good story in regards to the way things are for these people. This may or may not have worked who knows, The thoughts that were going through the guys heads were not told. It could use another chapter to tell the guys outlook of the ordeal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Revenge

I think the guys should pretend to go along with all the wedding plans with big weddings paid for by the brides families and then all three grooms not show up leaving messages to the families of the brides why.

josephljosephlabout 6 years ago
Aftermath

After the torture and humiliation of Will, Barry, and Peter, each of the boys slept for many hours. The pain they endured continued. Non of them agreed to their fiances’ offer of anal sex. In fact each of them claimed they were in too much pain the have any sex. The boys finally got together and met at Will’s apartment. They all agreed that some revenge would be necessary but they would not let the girls know how they felt.

Holly spoke to her fiancé and he told her that he was very upset but understood why the girls did what they did and that he and the guys had decided to forgive them. Holly wanted to make love but he told her he still feeling to much discomfort and he hey wold gave to wait. He kissed a Holly and asked about the DVD they made. He said he would like to watch it with her. Holly smiled and said “OK.”

The next night Holly brought the DVD with her. Will put it in his DVD player. Holly didn’t realize that Will’s DVD player was also a recorder and as they watched it a copy was being made. While it played Will suppressed his disgust and revulsion. They snuggled and kissed but again Will claimed he was still unable to perform sex but reassured Holly he would be fine got their wedding night in two weeks.

The next day Will, Barry, and Peter took the risk to a videographer and her the disk edited to 45 minutes. Each of the boys had their faces blurred out nut the girls remained clear. The video hilighted the disgusting acts performed by each girl. Then many clues were made.

They then took the original disk to the police. Each boy signed statements describing how they were restrained and abused. The asked the prosecutor to charge the girls with unlawful restraint and sexual abuse but asked that the girls not be arrested until the day when all three were supposed to be married. The boys agreed that they would not oppose a plea bargain as long as each girl was labeled as a sexual offender, a label which they each would carry indefinitely.

The wedding day came. The planned wedding reception was huge and each girl’s family had to get second mortgages on their homes to pay for it. Each girl walked down Yuen isle expecting their fiancés to join them. Instead several uniformed police officers came down the isle. Each intended bride was arrested and placed in hand cuffs as they were led out of the church to police cars.

The final result was that each boy left town. The girls plead guilty to multiple sexual offenses. And were each given five years probation and permanently listed as sexual offenders. The edited version of the DVD was send by email to all the guests who had received invitations to the wedding.

Each girl lost her job. Her families could not receive the money spent got their wedding reception which no one attended. Even years later the girls’ reputations were ruined and the only men who asked them out were “low lifers” wanting only to get laid.

Five years later each girl received a Xmas card from each boy. Each card showed them in front of a Xmas tree surrounded by attractive wives and beautiful children.

The girls each cried as they realized what they had lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it, except ...

All that helium. Yes it sounds funny, but when a human inhales helium, he/she is NOT getting any oxygen. And I can tell you, a full breath of helium only keeps you talking funny for a couple of sentences. Take another breath of helium and it's got the same effect as if they. had stopped breathing for all that time.

These guys would have been suffering from asphyxiation long before the 'lesson' started if they had been given as much helium as the story told.

Other than that it was a good story. If a guy is too immature, or doesn't care about his girl friends feelings to the degree these guys do, either dump them or teach them the lesson this story tells.

five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
They're dreaming about ways to kill the women

Another unfinished pile of crap. At least these guys aren't married. And they never will be to these bitches. "Look forward to their lives together"? Don't make me laugh. Another unfinished story wherein the men get tortured and abused and never do anything about it. This ending was simple. They never spoke to the women again. Some make might take up a gun and put the bitches out of their misery. Edrider73 = the worst author on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another maggot gagging piece of shit from the biggest piece of shit on this site

PUKE GAG YUK STINKING SHIT MAGGOT GAGGING PUKE LOW LIKE DICK SUCKING AUTHOR WHAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HE IS WHO? WHY OLD GREEN DONKEY DICK SUCKING edfuckhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too funny for words!

And dumber than shit! The girls aren't going to be giving the guys anything sexual since they're all going to be in prison. Illegal restraint, kidnapping, assault, battery, sexual assault, and sodomy will be just a few of the felonies the women will be convicted of. No marriages will ever take place. And the guys will make sure everyone knows what the women did so that even if they get out of prison in 25 years no one will want to have anything to do with them. Once again Ed writes a poorly thought out piece of garbage, doesn't consider any real consequences and leaves the story completely unfinished. If Ed isn't the worse writer on Literotica then I don't know who is (maybe SamuelX?). Just an awful story.

No stars

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Ok

Same old stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow Holly I can't guess? Beating you three to death?

I would enjoy drinking out of their skulls.

calibamma707calibamma707about 3 years ago

Whoever wrote this must be from some other planet. Because them bitches are dead...they just don’t know it...and they will die a very slow death the worst imaginable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

To trust these three BITCHES was only done by Stupid, Stupid, Stupid guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!! It's a fuckin story, ment to entertain and stretch your Imagination. Some of your comments you act like it's real

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

LOL, wonder which guy continues to ask for anal or "mutual anal" LOL

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

REVENGE Dreams, that's what.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous