Pre-Nuptials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly slowly pulled her hand out, until it released quickly with a sloppy popping sound. The second it was free, she slowly pushed it back in. This time there was only a moment of resistance before it was swallowed up. Felicia spoke again.

"It's much easier the second time. Isn't that what you've been telling me, Barry? It doesn't look any easier to me."

Holly continued moving her hand in and out, gradually increasing her pace. Barry's facial muscles were in constant motion. His forehead, eyebrows, mouth and nose were contorting in unusual ways.

"I think that's enough," said Felicia. "Let's finish with the gape."

Holly's hand stopped moving and remained inside him.

"She's making her little hand into a fist inside you," said Felicia.

Barry made more sounds as Holly began pulling her fist slowly out of him. He tried to move back toward her to relieve the pressure, but eventually the rope attached to his wrists stopped him. All the women watched as her more of her fist appeared.

Then there was a loud pop followed by the loudest sound yet from the gag. Holly fell back from the impetus of her fist exploding from Barry's ass. A large opening appeared. It was quickly filled up with five fingers from Felicia. She pushed, and a second later, her hand was in him.

"It worked," she said to the other women, who looked at her silently.

"I covered my hand with lube, Barry," she explained, "and by squeezing my fingers together, I just managed to get my hand into the gape Holly opened for me. I'm not going to do any of the stuff she did because my hand is much larger than hers. You feel so strange. It's like I'm wearing you like a glove."

She turned and spoke to the other women.

"Okay, Jasmine, you saw how Holly and I did that. I'll wait while you and Holly do the same thing with Peter. Then Holly is going to put both of her hands inside Will. After all, he's the biggest of the three boys, so he should be able to easily take her two tiny hands together."

After much squirming, scrambling and muffled squealing, all the men were impaled on their girlfriends' hands.

The men breathed deeply and looked down at the floor. The women looked where their wrists disappeared and then at each other. No one moved for a couple of minutes.

Felicia broke the silence.

"We're all amazed at what we've done, but we need to move on to the milking. Are you ready? Watch me."

She slowly pulled back on the hand inside Barry and lifted her arm up. He squealed at the first movement, and then his ass almost automatically followed where she guided it. She got him off the floor on his hands and knees before she relaxed.

Her friends got their boyfriends in the same position and then followed her lead as she dipped her free hand into a pool of lube that had been squeezed out of the men onto the plastic sheet below them.

"Grab their cocks tightly and start pumping them," she said, "just like the girls we saw on the Internet. Gradually squeeze harder and go faster at the same time. The lube will keep you sliding no matter how hard you squeeze."

As the women went to work, the men tried in vain to get away from them. They finally gave up the struggle. Their bodies jerked occasionally as they felt pain from the friction of their girlfriends' tight hands on their cocks, but they began to get aroused.

"Stop!" said Felicia. "We don't want them totally hard -- just sort of halfway, like they are. Start probing around with fingers inside them. You're looking for prostate. Now begin pumping again with your other hand. Then squeeze that cock even harder and start pumping again.

A couple of minutes later, Felicia screamed.

"There, Holly, you found it. Did you see that? A little bit of come just dropped out of Will's cock into the container you put under it. Now take your thumb and two fingers and wrap them tight around the base of his cock.

"Will's cock is full of come, but your hand choking it and your other hand in his ass caused him so much discomfort he couldn't ejaculate.

"Squeeze his cock as tight as you can with your thumb and fingers and pull them slowly down his cock. Look at that! Will's come is oozing out like it's toothpaste. Squeeze all the way down until no more comes out. Look how much you've got in the container. That's called milking.

"Here's Barry's first little deposit. I see Peter has started, too. Okay, let's milk."

During the milking, the men's faces tightened, their bodies jerked and their tears began flowing from the pain of the fingers squeezing down their cocks. When the women let go, they collapsed onto the floor.

"Let's take out the gags," Felicia said. "They're too weak to yell anymore."

As the women were removing the briefs from the men's mouths, she spoke again.

"Listen, guys! We're finished, you're in pain and feeling humiliated and you didn't get the satisfaction of an orgasm. That's exactly what happens in reverse when you screw us in the ass. Now you understand why we never want a repeat."

Each woman made the hand inside her boyfriend as compact as she could and carefully pulled it free. Despite the precaution, as each hand came loose, there was a soft cry. Felicia took the three containers of come to the kitchen and came back.

The women untied some of the ropes and began moving the men around. Barry, Will and Peter were exhausted from their ordeal and didn't resist, but they were hard to move because they were like dead weight, plus they kept sliding in every direction on the spilled lube.

With a lot of effort, the men were turned onto their backs, and their hands were connected with the rope again. They lay there lifeless until they began sputtering as the women started wiping their faces with cold wet cloths that had been in the refigerator. The men put their hands up to fend the women off, but their efforts were too weak to stop the scrubbing.

"I heard the microwave beep," Felicia said after the men were alert. "Get the containers out and bring the syringes over here to Barry. We'll start with him and Will.

"Is everything ready? Good. Okay, Holly, you start on Will."

Holly leaned over her boyfriend and sucked his cock into her mouth. It was red and raw from being squeezed hard earlier, and he winced when her lips touched his skin. Yet despite the contact pain and the pain inside his ass, she quickly got him hard.

A couple of minutes later, he came into her mouth. She continued to suck until he was soft and then carefully released him without spilling a drop. With her cheeks puffed, she raised her head and looked at him. Then she moved up his body and lowered her head until she was inches from his face.

Will's eyes were frantic as she opened her mouth to display his come. He didn't say anything because his lips were tightly squeezed together. He moved his head from side to side until she squeezed her knees around it to hold him still.

She let his come dribble from her mouth onto his upper lip. She used a finger to push some of the pasty white fluid over his nostrils. Then she pushed it into them. She repeated this procedure a few times until his nose was full. The rest of his come she scooped together into a dome that covered the tip of his nose, hiding the nostrils. He looked like he was a clown wearing a small white ball on his nose, a ball made of come.

"You always have a lot, even when you come twice," she observed, more to herself than him as she lifted her head and looked at him. She reached behind her and grabbed a large plastic syringe similar to a turkey baster. She held it in front of his eyes.

"Some of this if from the first time you came today, but the rest is all yours, too. I've been saving everything. Not only when you came in my mouth, but I also emptied your rubbers. That's why it's full. It smells so strong because we heated it up a little in the microwave so it would feel as warm as if it were fresh.

"I'm going to wait until you open your mouth. Then you'll get to taste what I've been tasting. Maybe you'll like the flavor. Or maybe you'll finally see why I get so upset when you come in my mouth."

She moved the tip of the syringe so it touched his lips, but she didn't push it between them. She loosened her legs around his head and lifted the syringe as she watched him jerk his head frantically from side to side. Whenever he stopped for a moment, she touched the tip to his lips again.

He began blow out through his nose to empty his nostrils so he could get air. The come inside them flew out, but more fell in from the mound on top of his nose and was sucked in even deeper when he inhaled.

The inhaling and exhaling through his nose got more frantic. He opened his lips slightly at the corner of his mouth to get more air in, hoping Holly wouldn't notice. A second later the end of the syringe was in his mouth. She quickly pushed the plunger all the way down and pulled the syringe away.

His body shook as he exploded into noisy choking, coughing, sneezing and crying. Holly watched as some of the come was sneezed out while he was trying to spit out the rest. He ended up gulping most of it down. Gradually, the sounds got quieter until all that was left was his sobbing.

"You've got a facial, Will," said Holly looking at the sperm that covered his face like a mask and turned his hair white.

When all three men had been given the same treatment, they lay on the floor exhausted. The women were also worn out. They collapsed on the couch. After a while, roused themselves, looked at their boyfriends and began speaking to each other quietly.

After much discussion, Felicia stood up and said, "Let's get some warm water and soap and towels and clean off their faces and hair."

When the men were clean, they used cold cloths to get them to open their eyes again.

"Look, boys," Felicia said, pointing to their hands.

"We've taken off all the restraints. We're finished. You can do whatever you want.

"For some reason, we're feeling bad for you and even guilty. This sounded like much more fun when we were talking about it. Seeing you learn your lessons didn't make us feel as good as we thought it would. We think maybe we overdid it, and we want to make it up to you.

"That's why we took our clothes off. We all agreed to give you anal one more time if you want it."

There was no response from the men, except for their eyelids fluttering and then closing again.

"You guys seem to be all tuckered out, but don't worry. You'll get your precious anal another day when you can enjoy it. Don't go to sleep yet. Girls, bring those cold cloths back here.

"You don't have to say anything, but we want to make sure you hear and understand us. We want to tell you one more time that we love you and look forward to our lives together. We hope tonight will be the worst night of the rest of our lives.

"After tonight, we'll still let you come in our mouths as our gift to you for special occasions. You'll appreciate those times a lot more now, because now you know what it feels like when we do that for you.

"In between, we'll give you a BJ whenever you want because we won't have to worry about accidents anymore. We won't taste a drop of come. If we do, it would mean you didn't learn tonight's lesson. We'd have to schedule another lesson that would be tougher than this one. We know you're smart enough to make sure that doesn't happen. If you feel even slightly like you are getting close to coming while you're in our mouths, we know you'll pull out like a flash and let us finish you with our hands.

"As for anal, you'll get it once more so we're even. After that, we're sure you won't pester us again now that you know why we don't like it.

"We're done here now. All we need to do is dismantle all the lighting and get this smelly plastic sheet folded up so it can go into a dumpster. Then everyone can go home."

"I don't think they're listening, Felicia," Holly said, as they looked at the men lying on the floor. "It looks to me like they're fast asleep. I wonder what they're dreaming about."

*

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12