Preludes Ch. 03: Self-Medicating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin cut her off and began to pull her tank top up as he spoke with a reassuring tone.

"Baby, I told you, no one comes up here. And the door is locked. We're completely safe. We could start a meth lab up here and no one would know. Look, I'll even put a chair in front of the knob. Okay?"

Rachel watched silently as Austin dragged a heavy chair over and tucked it up against the door. She had no idea if that actually worked or if it was just a trick from the movies. She still wasn't sure about it but her thoughts were interrupted as she felt his hands return to her shirt. The material began peeling away from her stomach and she shivered again as Austin stopped the movement right at the base of her chest. Her eyes went to his and she watched as he raised his brows and offered his best pleading pout. The look melted her and she swallowed hard. Shaking her head and rolling her eyes, she raised her arms straight up and gave him the O.K.

Austin beamed and didn't hesitate as he eagerly pulled her tank top off over her head. Setting it down on the table behind him, he brought his attention back to her sports bra and sucked in a breath. It was wet with her sweat, and for some reason, that excited him further. She truly did look exotically sexual in her current state. Her skin glistened, the hair around her head was damp, and her skin was flushed from exertion. He understood why she might be self-conscious in such a state, but he didn't see it that way. In fact, it made him want her more.

Tucking his fingers under the tight material of her sports bra, he began to pull it upwards with an excited grin. Rachel leaned back against the wall and simply kept her eyes on his. Her arms remained raised over her head and her stomach fluttered in the knowledge that she was certainly letting him proceed exactly as he wanted. She hoped she'd made it clear that they weren't going to be having sex, but even so, the thought of getting naked for him was now completely turning her on.

With a firm tug, Austin pulled the damp bra up and over Rachel's chest. He held the air in his lungs as her boobs fully spilled out and bounced gently into place. They glistened with sweat and the soft, creamy whiteness of her flesh was splotched with red from the heat. Rachel leaned forward off the wall and helped as he pulled the bra up over her head and tossed it onto the floor beside them. Her lips parted and her jaw fell slack with nervous anticipation as she watched Austin turn back towards her and begin to fully take in the view.

Austin couldn't believe what he was finally seeing. Rachel's tits were incredible. Not overly huge, but definitely large and full and perfectly shaped. They hung like suspended globes and seemed unnaturally perky for their size and weight. Her nipples were hard and the sheen on her flesh twinkled as her chest rose and fell with each excited breath.

Unable to wait another second, Austin finally dove in. He brought both hands to her body and generously squeezed in over her breasts. He cupped them firmly and rolled his hands all over the meltingly soft flesh that greeted his fingertips. Her skin was hot and sticky with sweat and the sensation was even better than he remembered from Saturday. Aching to get even closer to the perfection he was feeling, Austin lowered his head and brought his mouth to her chest.

Rachel's nipple reached his lips and an electric sizzle passed between their bodies. Austin sucked her in smoothly before pulling back and flicking his tongue teasingly all around. Her damp skin tasted salty and sharp and it heightened the arousal of the moment. He loved that her body was so freshly shrouded in evidence of her exhausting workout. It made the whole experience more primal and raw.

As Austin switched to her other breast and repeated the lavish processes of his tongue and mouth, Rachel pushed her head back into the wall and shut her eyes. She felt almost pinned back and frozen in position as each pleasurable sensations sent sparks through her entire body. She'd been apprehensive at first about removing her clothing but she was now so thoroughly glad that she had agreed. She brought her hand to the back of Austin's head and scrunched his hair between her fingers, pushing him deeper into her ever so slightly. Her legs shook and the sensors in her brain lit up by the million.

After a minute or two of enthusiastic attention, Austin finally leaned back and stood up tall once again. He smiled at Rachel and caught his breath before removing his hands from their heavenly targets and he gripping his own shirt by the corners. As he whipped it off smoothly and discarded it onto the floor, Rachel swallowed hard and began to rub her fingers together. It was obvious that he had been enjoying her body and she was now getting something nice to look at too. Her gaze ran over his well-defined chest and large arms, which were further enhanced by his recent workout. She smiled and looked back into his eyes with desire. She wanted him.

Reaching for his shorts to resume what she'd tried to start earlier, Rachel again widened her eyes as Austin rebuffed her by firmly pushing her arms back to her sides. He smirked and shook his head teasingly. He wasn't quite done with her yet.

Stepping in closer to her body, Austin brought one hand back to her chest and renewed his generous groping of her heavy breasts. As she whimpered with pleasure, he brought the other hand to her tight spandex and ran his fingers teasingly between her legs. Rachel jumped at the touch and focused her eyes on him wildly. Sensing her excitement, Austin removed his grip from her chest and brought his hand to her waistband to join its partner. He slowly hooked his fingers inside and began to peel the material downward.

Rachel trembled as her shorts began slip down from her hips at Austin's urging. She wasn't wearing any underwear underneath the spandex; she never did when running. She shivered as the cool air greeted the previously covered parts of her flesh with each revealing inch. A whirlwind of frenzied excitement began to take over and her head spun. She couldn't believe what was happening but she only knew she didn't want it to stop.

A whimper escaped her lips as her eyes drifted downward just in time to see the first hints of her neatly-shaved landing strip came into view. She thought about how she'd stayed pretty much entirely clothed in the car the last time she'd been with Austin. And now they were in this crazy placein schooland she was seconds away from baring everything. She trembled again. She just felt so good.

Austin sucked in his breath as he finally pulled the damp spandex down past Rachel's toned thighs. He was bent into a crouch and he set his jaw as he looked up and fixed his eyes directly onto her pussy. It was smooth and inviting and he felt his dick pulse in his shorts. He was in awe. He'd never dreamed he'd see so much of her.

As he peeled his eyes upward he held his breath and drank in the full vision of her body. Every muscle she had seemed to be quivering with nervous desire. He suddenly couldn't believe that he'd actually gotten her up into this secret room and basically stripped her naked while school was still in session. It was incredible and she now looked eager and ready to do whatever he wanted.

Austin stood back up and gave Rachel one final deep look from his significant height advantage. She was still pressed up against the wall and her eyes were on fire. Her skin was flushed and glistening. Her perfect breasts hung still and her tender pussy rocked gently with her hips. She was completely naked save a pair of sneakers and a thin black strip of spandex wrapped around her knees. It was intoxicating.

Her pleading eyes finally sealed it and Austin smiled as he brought his face into hers. Rachel opened her mouth willingly as their lips met and allowed his tongue to slide firmly over her own. She brought her hands up to his head and held him while they pressed their faces into each other and began to make out in earnest. Austin brought his attention back to her body and squeezed generously over her breasts. As he worked her over, he slid his one hand teasingly down across her stomach.

Rachel trembled as Austin's touch drifted past her tight stomach and danced playfully below her waist. She moaned through their kiss as his fingers reached the edges of her pussy he began to touch her tenderly. The feeling was electric and she did her best to wrap her head around the overwhelming intensity of each stimuli. Austin's tongue sliding around hers. His strong grip on her breast. His fingers flicking torturously between her legs. Her legs felt weak and tingly and the anticipation of being more deeply touched took over her motor skills. Desperate for full stimulation, she sank down and pushed her hips reflexively into his hand.

Sizzling pleasure streaked all through her being as Austin's fingers slipped smoothly inside her and twisted in unison. It was suddenly too much to balance it all and Rachel broke away from their kiss and stared intensely into his eyes. Her brain locked and she focused all her energy on the full pleasure of his touch. Her lips parted and her jaw fell slack as he curled his fingers with unexpected skill and timing. She felt tickling chills dart through her senses and her arousal began to peak. She realized that another minute or two of his work might bring about her end.

Austin smiled as he continued to slide his fingers deep inside her pussy. Watching her excited breaths and listening to her pleasurable squeaks and whimpers made him surge with confidence and arousal. It was obvious that she was in love with the feeling and she looked even hotter in her desperate state. He swallowed hard and absorbed every image and sound.

Her eyes sparkled and her face twitched in tight concentration. Her hot skin still glistened all over and her light hair was darkened and wet around the thin headband she had holding it back. He wanted nothing more in this world than to slip his dick inside her and fuck her roughly up against the wall. It was almost too painful to imagine. But he consoled himself with the confidence that she'd soon be making it worth his while on her knees. Especially after what he was doing to her now.

As Austin began to push deeper into her, Rachel felt the hot tingly sensation of her orgasm taking form. Her breaths had become high-pitched and fast and she grinded her hips into Austin's hand with deep, forceful motions as she ached for more intensity. It wasn't often that a boy got her off before she did him. Usually being on pins and needles helped her to give a more enthusiastic blowjob. But if a guy took care of her first, he'd definitely be rewarded generously for his efforts. Rachel was a pleaser at heart and evening the score was a challenge she took very personally.

All thoughts stopped in her brain as she unexpectedly lost control ahead of schedule. The surprising strength and speed of the sensation startled her and she moaned loudly and shut her eyes. As Austin's fingers curled deeply inside her a final time, the splitting wave of pleasure crashed and rippled vividly through her senses. She gasped audibly and came again as her muscles contracted and tightened around his hand. Her grip didn't affect his motions and she swallowed hard as Austin continued to work. Another burst exploded inside her and she opened her eyes to a hazy blur. She shook her head and brought her hands to her hair as pleasure washed over her like a warm shower.

Finally, her orgasm began to subside and ebb mercifully into a gentle trickle. Austin continued to touch her tenderly and she whimpered as she brought a hand to his hair and scrunched it around. The warmth of her release flooded her senses and she felt her legs shake unsteadily. She slumped into the wall for support and shivered briskly as Austin slowly removed his fingers from inside her. The room spun around her and all she could do was smile at him and focus on the breaths that rushed in and out of her lungs in hurried bunches. She licked her lips and swallowed, feeling the rough pinches of her dry throat. Her run had dehydrated her as it was. And this current round had only drained her further.

As Austin took a step back and smiled, Rachel focused her eyes on him with a hungry grin. She enjoyed basking in the silky afterglow of her release, but she was also fiercely eager to give him what he was now owed. She studied his expression and smirked to herself as her earlier feelings of power coursed through her brain. She wondered if he knew just how much he was going to enjoy the next several minutes of his life.

Her shorts still awkwardly around her knees, Rachel stepped into Austin's body and ran her hands over his firm chest. She studied him for a moment before grinning to herself and bringing her lips to his neck. Hesitating no further, she began kissing him gently.

She surged with excitement as she felt him tense pleasurably in response to her tender kisses and playful licks. While she made her down across his torso, she slyly slid a hand inside the waistband of his shorts and wrapped her slender fingers tightly around his cock. The touch made Austin jump and let out a nervous laugh and Rachel looked up and shot him a playful wink. His dick was hard and pulsing and it felt a bit hot and sweaty too. As Rachel began to smoothly jerk him under his shorts, she smiled and continued her kisses across his bare chest.

Austin swallowed and shut his eyes as the exciting slivers of pleasure forced his muscles to tighten and flex. Rachel's smooth work with her hand was exquisite but it was amplified further by the knowledge that it would be replaced with her mouth. He sighed as he felt the sweet softness of her nipples and full breasts rub against his body while she kissed him. And to think he'd almost skipped his workout today. He shook his head and grinned.

Finally picking up the pace and appearing to move things forward, Rachel extended her tongue and traced a line down cross his quivering stomach. As she angled and lowered her face, she dropped to her knees gracefully and scooted up into position. Excitement coursed through her brain and she removed her hand from his pants and looked up at him, her eyes sparkling. With her most innocent pout she spoke in a soft, almost pleading, tone.

"May I?"

Austin licked his lips and physically shivered at her request. It was so sexy. Asking his permission. It was also unexpected. He swallowed and simply nodded as he leaned back into the table behind him and gripped the edges for support.

Rachel smiled warmly and pushed up tall onto her knees. She tucked her fingers into his waistband and slid both his shorts and underwear down his thighs. As she pushed them to his ankles, she rose back up again and looked straight ahead. The sight of his penis pointing directly at her made her smile. She'd seen it just the other day and the familiarity was strangely comforting. She extended a hand and began gently tugging on him again. With a final wink she nodded at him and moved her face in close.

Austin gritted his teeth and held his breath as he waited for the melting sensation of her warm mouth enveloping cock to arrive. But it never came. Instead, Rachel angled his shaft straight up and lowered her body back onto her ankles. With a forceful sweeping motion, she ran her tongue from underneath his balls all the way up to the tip of his dick. As he shuddered with each unexpected sensation, she slid him into her mouth and sucked him in deep.

Rachel moaned gently as Austin's penis glided over her tongue and came to rest gently close to the top of her throat. A shiver went through her as the salty taste of his skin filled her mouth. She smiled to herself and inhaled through her nose as she tilted her head back and let his shaft slip effortlessly back out of her mouth. His head cradled snugly between her soft lips, she removed her hand from his base and braced her palms against his thighs. As the air of her deep breath exited her nostrils, she worked her way back in and began to bob her head smoothly over his dick.

Austin threw his head back and groaned as he focused hard on the feeling. He removed one of his supporting hands from the table and brought it to the back of Rachel's head. His fingers circled around her damp ponytail and he subtly rocked her head into him as she bobbed. She adjusted to his rhythm and he smiled as he soaked up wave after wave of perfection.

It had been less than thirty seconds since she'd taken him inside her mouth but it was already better than what he'd felt in his car. Getting her completely naked and fingering her to orgasm had driven him crazy with anticipation. And it seemed that he was being rewarded for his work. It didn't appear that she'd held anything back the last time, but she was definitely moving with a heightened sense of eagerness and enthusiasm at the moment.

Rachel dug her nails into Austin's thighs and whimpered purposefully as she sucked greedily on his cock. She wanted so badly for him to feel as good as he'd made her feel just a few minutes earlier. The warm feelings of power and value that she'd been yearning for were flooding through her brain and the high had completely taken over. It was exactly what she'd needed to force back all the negativity in her life.

As she sucked away, she looked up Austin's tight expression. He wasn't looking at her but he was clearly lost in the pleasure. She smiled to herself and moaned again as her desperation to please continued to push her along. She wanted to go further. Deeper. She wanted him to lose his mind.

Still working him snugly between her lips, Rachel glanced around the room and let her eyes land on a chair nearby. An exciting thought crept through her brain, and acting on instinct, she pulled back and let Austin slip from her mouth as she looked up at him with playful smile.

Austin had been lost in the sensations and Rachel's sudden stop jolted him back to the moment. He narrowed his eyes in confusion at the smiling, naked girl kneeling in front of him and searched her face. Rachel simply nodded her head towards a chair a few feet away and gave his thighs a firm push in that direction. Austin stumbled a bit, but he caught his balance and did as he was told. He sat down hastily onto the padded seat and looked at back at her curiously.

Rachel only grinned as she scooted her way over on her knees. She gripped Austin by his calves and slid him towards her so the he was more slumped over in the chair. She positioned herself closely between his legs and spread his knees out wide with her elbows. Brushing a few stray hairs back from her face, she reached out and gave his dick a few firm tugs before leaning over into his lap and taking him back in her mouth once again. With a deep moan, she slid her lips down deep and resumed blowing him smoothly.

Austin brought his hand back to her ponytail and sighed with full pleasure. He wasn't sure why she had repositioned him but he had to admit that it had been a good change. With his body relaxed and his legs more widely spread, the sensations of her mouth were now even more intensely perfect. He looked down at her bobbing head and marveled at how in-control she was. She seemed to know exactly what to do and exactly the right moment to do it. He couldn't believe that it was already April and he'd gone the whole year without experiencing such magic. Of course, Michelle had been the reason. He'd been faithful to her but had he known what Rachel was capable of, he might not have been able to help himself.

The "film study session" continued and Austin had just audibly praised Rachel's work for the fifth or sixth time when she suddenly stopped released him once again. She grinned up at his desperate expression and brushed some moisture from her lips as she sucked in deep to catch her breath. With a devilish expression, she again began to jerk him while she lowered her face and angled it to the side.