Preludes Ch. 03: Self-Medicating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin jumped and coughed out a curse as the sharp sensation of her tongue making contact with his sac sliced through his brain. He gritted his teeth as she began to lick lavishly all over his balls, and he gripped the armrest to steady himself. The feeling was electric and the thorough generosity of her motions was something he hadn't experienced before.

He'd been with Michelle for a long time and she was far from a prude in terms of satisfying him. They'd fucked maybe hundreds of times and she'd never been shy about going down on him either. But even in her horniest or drunkest and most wound up states, he couldn't recall her ever providing his balls with the loving attention that Rachel currently was. She'd moved on from licking and was now smoothly sucking on each one with tender warmth. Austin had already felt himself getting close to his end when she'd been sucking on his dick. And the new sensations were speeding up the process.

Rachel's stomach fluttered as she continued to get lost in her work. She loved the noises and compliments Austin was mumbling; they filled her with tingles of pride and self-satisfaction. Finishing her current activity, she cupped his sac upwards and brought her mouth in low. She began licking generously all around the area just below his balls. He tasted salty and hot and she loved every bit of it. She started jerking him faster with her one hand as she angled her face in as best she could. His mumbles became more incoherent as she continued to run her wet tongue all over the area. She could feel his legs shaking against her shoulders. He had to be close.

Austin was more than close. He'd been close when she was sucking his dick. And he'd been on the edge when she moved to his balls. And as he felt the almost too pleasurable sensation of where she was licking now, he'd finally reached his limit. He gripped both armrests and let Rachel know in no uncertain terms that he was about to explode. He panted hoarsely as she continued to jerk him and he began to feel the first twitches of his orgasm.

With a sudden movement, Rachel rose back up fully and leaned back over his dick. She moved her hand and sucked him in deeply, guiding his cock firmly towards the back of her mouth. She lived for these final moments when the boy she'd been steadily pleasuring was just seconds away from a mind-bending release. She trembled with excitement and swirled her tongue smoothly around his shaft.

The feeling overtook him, and less than second later, Austin came violently. His hips bucked and he shot off into her mouth with a curse that was louder than he'd intended. Rachel kept her lips clamped over him and took his copious offerings with focused control. She continued to suck him smoothly and cradle him between her lips as he came. The feeling was almost painful and his dick strained with each pulse.

As the intensity began to wane, Austin looked down at Rachel through squinted eyes. She was still gently sucking on him, guiding him lovingly in for his landing. Her lips slid smoothly over his dick and her tongue swirled softly around him inside her mouth. She was looking down, focused on what she was doing, and she seemed almost unaware of his actual presence. As the sweet feelings continued to dance through his senses, he studied her face and thought about all the rumors he'd heard throughout the year.

Rachel had shown up in the fall without much fanfare; the only thing he'd heard was that she was a really good field hockey player. But before long, it became clear that she would be well known (and appreciated) for an entirely different set of talents.

He knew for sure of about five guys she'd blown in their class, and he'd indirectly heard of several more. His buddy Jim told him that she gave him head pretty regularly. He also knew about Greg. And obviously Craig and Shane. And then there had been that crazy rumor going around lately about her and Brad.

He didn't know Brad very well but people were saying that Rachel had fucked him and some other guy at the same time at a party or something. The story had also seemed to stir up some shit as now Rachel had some kind of tiff going with the other field hockey girls over it. A lot of people already called Rachel a slut behind her back but it appeared that such a label was being more openly thrown about lately. And Rachel had been scarce at parties and stuff outside of school. It was all pretty ugly.

As Rachel slipped him from her mouth and gave him a few final, happy sucks, Austin thought about how incredible the experience had been. She was so hot naked and she gave probably the best head he'd ever gotten. She also seemed like a cool girl. Friendly, outgoing, and funny. And really sharp.

He pondered his now single status and realized that it would be a pretty cool thing to date her. She'd be fun to hang out with and the sex would be incredible. But he cringed as he considered just how easily he and Craig had talked her into blowing them that weekend. And Jim. And Greg. And everyone else. He couldn't date a girl like her. And as far as he knew, she hadn't officially "dated" anyone all year either. She seemed to be a pretty fucking free spirit.

Austin smiled warmly at Rachel as she rocked back onto her heels. She winked at him and swallowed a few times before sticking out her tongue and grinning playfully. She casually ran her hands over her breasts and looked up at him with a friendly smile.

"Mmmm. This was a lot better than that old beater we did it in on Saturday."

Austin sat up and laughed sarcastically at her dig at his Mercedes. Shewaswitty. If she wasn't so easy, he'd love to date her. At the least, he would try to get some regularly. After seeing her totally naked, heneededto have sex with her.

" 'Old beater'? I think maybe your run made you a little light-headed."

He shook his head at her sarcastically before bringing his hands to his face and rubbing his eyes like he'd just awoken from a deep sleep. He felt so relaxed. It had been some blowjob.

Rachel rolled her eyes and wiped at her lips as she moved slowly to her feet. Her spandex was still around her knees and both she and Austin felt a tingle in the shared awareness of just how naked she was (how naked theybothwere). She watched Austin's eyes fix between her legs and she swallowed away a pleasurable tickle. She liked his reactions but they probably needed to wrap things up here. She started to pull up her shorts when Austin, acting on instinct, playfully grabbed her hand. He gave her a little tug, only intending to delay her re-dressing for a few moments. But with the material stretched around her thighs, Rachel lost her balance and stumbled right onto him.

They both stayed deathly still and quiet for several seconds as they processed the respective positioning of their bodies. Austin was still entirely naked with his shorts around his ankles and Rachel was in a similar state of undress. Her large breasts pressed firmly into his chest and their faces hovered just inches apart. Austin had been completely spent after the blowjob, but the new contact of Rachel's warm body suddenly made his dick stir just slightly.

A joint shiver escaped their lips as Austin's penis made gentle contact between Rachel's legs and brushed teasingly against her pussy. Austin swallowed and shot her a lustful stare and Rachel bit down hard on her lip. She knew what he wanted. And part of her wanted it too. But she just couldn't let it happen. Losing control with Brad had made her want to die. And the whole reason she'd agreed to hook up with Austin in the first place had been to feelbetterabout all that, not guilty and low.

Shooting him an apologetic pout, Rachel shook her head and began to push herself up off him. Her breasts stuck to his flesh briefly as their bodies pulled apart and she swallowed again to control her tiny spikes of arousal. She'd stood halfway up and was leaning over him with her hands on the armrest of the chair when he stopped her. He gave her another hopeful look but she again shot him down.

"Austin. No. Look, I told you before, right? I'm sorry. But I'm not doing that. It's not you. It's just that I can't." She sighed and looked at him seriously.

"Listen, I know what you might hear about me or think about me. I mean, the whole school seems to hate me lately. I know people think I'm this huge whore. And I'm not going to apologize. I do what makes me happy. But I have my boundaries too, okay?"

Austin smiled weakly and reached out for her. He gave her hanging boobs a few gentle squeezes as she rolled her eyes.God, those tits.He sighed.

"Nah. I gotcha. You're just so-. Damn. I just thought that maybe because of that shit with Brad that, like-."

Rachel rose up quickly, her heavy breasts swinging back from Austin's playful grip. She narrowed her eyes and pulled her spandex shorts back up to her hips. Her tone went suddenly cold.

"Brad was a mistake. A mistake that I'm paying for now."

She whirled around and located her bra on the floor. As she slipped the damp material roughly back over her head and around her chest, she shivered. It felt cold. Just like the air suddenly felt as her head swirled with chilling images that she didn't want to see. She picked up her tank top and turned back towards Austin, her voice touched with anger.

"Look, don't ruin this by bringing up stuff you think you've heard. You don't know what's true or not." Her eyes flashed.

"You don't knowanything."

Austin flinched at her sudden flash of anger and looked away quickly. Swallowing, he stood up tall and reached down to pull his shorts back on. He glanced back at Rachel nervously and reached for his shirt on the table. Her formerly friendly eyes showed fire for the first time and he hadn't meant to upset her. He probably shouldn't have said anything or pushed the way he had. He'd just been so turned on by her body that he couldn't help but try. As he watched her slip her tank top back over head, he reached for her arms and pulled her into him.

"Hey, I'm sorry. No, really. You're right. It's none of my business." He leaned back and looked at her with a silly smile. "This was fun, right?"

Rachel's stared hard up at him for a few moments but her expression finally softened and she rolled her eyes with a grin. "Yeah, yeah. I guess it wasn't so bad."

Austin grinned back and moved to slide the chair away from the door. The pair walked back into the hallway and down the stairs into the main area of the gym. They made it back to the lobby area where Rachel suddenly stopped. She was done working out for the day (in more ways than one) and she was simply ready to get changed and head on home. She bounced on her heels awkwardly as she tried to think of something to say to wrap things up. She looked up at Austin with a grin and plucked a fuzz off his shirt.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for showing me your little secret room."

Austin grinned and jingled the keys in his pocket. "My pleasure. Be happy to show you again anytime you'd like."

Rachel smirked and twisted her lips into a sarcastic smile. "Oh. I bet you would. Maybe another day when I'm not disgusting and drenched in sweat."

She turned away but Austin reached out and gave her a playful slap on her ass. She jumped and looked back at him with a wild smile as he spoke.

"Nah. I liked you like that." He winked and grinned brightly.

Rachel's mouth fell open into a surprised smile and she rolled her eyes. Shaking her head, she turned again to head to the locker room, her voice slipping out playfully dismissive.

"Bye, Austin."

She passed the vending machine she'd seen earlier and made another mental note to grab an iced tea on her way out. She was almost to the door of the girls' locker room when she heard someone call her name. She turned her head towards the familiar voice and exhaled. It was her soccer coach (orformersoccer coach). She was walking by with a handful of orange cones looking like she was headed back up to the fields. She gave Rachel a warm smile.

"Rachel. Hey. Given any thought to rejoining the team? We sure miss you!"

Rachel sighed and smiled back politely. She felt bad letting her coach and team down, but she simply didn't want to be around people these days. With the exception of what she'd just done with Austin (and her few other hookups during the past few weeks), she'd basically been a loner in and out of school. But she didn't want to say "no" either.

"Hey coach! Um, yeah, I think I might be back soon. I'm just working a few things out, ya know? Thanks for being, like, so cool about it."

Her coach studied her for a moment but only nodded and smiled again. "Okay. Well please think about it." She indicated towards Rachel's still sweaty hair. "And anyway, it's really good to see you still coming by the gym to work out. You've got plenty of talent, Rachel. Glad you're not just sitting around blowing it."

Rachel stifled a smile at the words. She nodded politely and excused herself to go into the locker room. Once safely inside, she broke into a wide, silly grin.Coming by the gym to 'workout'?Rachel giggled at her coach's unknowingly hilarious choice in words given what she'd just been doing upstairs with Austin.Not 'blowing it'?Rachel smiled again.

She had no idea.

NEXT --- Chapter 4: Dead Battery