Preludes Ch. 04: Dead Battery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess a few punches would be worth it. As long I get to keep studying film with his daughter..."

Rachel's eyes widened, and for a moment, she was speechless. A blast of guilt hit her in the stomach as Austin's words reaffirmed all of her earlier thoughts. But along with it came an unexpected surge of excitement. She felt a tingle run through her as she pictured herself naked and sweaty, sucking Austin's dick in that film room earlier in the week. He'd fingered her, too, and she'd gotten off powerfully. The experience now felt even wronger. Dirtier. And for some reason, that made her like it more.

Unwilling to admit such a betrayal of feelings, she gathered herself and snapped back with playful dismissiveness.

"You're an ass."

She shook her head at him and started to turn, when she again froze at his touch. Austin had slid his hand back up her skirt and was again smoothly palming her cool flesh. She shivered as she felt his fingers drift dangerously between her legs and run along the material of her thong. She closed her eyes as he moved in closer and spoke teasingly.

"Well, speaking of ass..."

Rachel turned around to face him and knocked his hand away with a smirk. She glanced around nervously to see if anyone had noticed them and she swallowed as she saw a few people in the distance. She turned back to look at him directly.

"Speaking of what? What do you think you're doing?"

Austin shrugged and let his eyes fall noticeably to her chest. He shivered at the mental image as he replied.

"Well, I mean, sounds like your pop is already pissed at me. Might as well go for broke." He grinned innocently as he brought his hand to her stomach and traced playfully around her belly button.

Rachel smirked and rolled her eyes. Truthfully, she was beginning to get a little wound up, and Austin's bold touch between her legs had only accelerated the process. But she pushed the feelings back and spoke with a playfully annoyed tone.

" 'Go for broke'? And what exactly does that mean?"

Austin shrugged and kept his eyes low as he began to trace his fingers from her stomach up the front her shirt. He reached the bottoms of her full breasts and spoke again.

"C'mon, how about just a quick good morning, um,hugbefore class?"

Rachel squinted at him before breaking into an incredulous, eye-rolling grin as she got his meaning. Stepping back, she shook her head at him and put her hands back on her hips.

"A 'hug'?" She almost coughed as she laughed out loud. "I'm guessing you mean with my mouth, huh?" She rolled her eyes as his smile confirmed her guess.

"Uh, yeah. That's definitely not happening right now. We have like five minutes until-."

Austin cut her off and stepped back into her body. He felt her stiffen and he surged as he saw a familiar excitement dance through her eyes. He felt himself hardening rapidly and suddenly all he could think about was getting his dick sucked. By her. He stifled a groan. Shit, she was so good at it.

His mind raced as he tried desperately to think of a tact to get her to agree. He hadn't really spent much time thinking about Rachel for most of the year, but he'd found her on his brain a lot over the past week. He wondered why a girl as objectively attractive and outgoing as her casually sucked so many cocks. Obviously, she could have her pick of guys to date and have real relationships with. Most boys would line up for the chance. So why was she constantly getting on her knees for just whomever?

His thoughts flashed to their earlier joke about her dad. Maybe that was it. Maybe she had some daddy issues or something. Or maybe she was the kind of girl who got off on being bad and doing things her parents wouldn't approve of. He wasn't very comfortable with his armchair psychology session, but he figured he'd give it a shot.

Running his hand firmly along her shoulder, he spoke with confidence.

"C'mon, we have a few minutes. Let's just go back to the parking lot real quick. You said your dad is pissed at me, right? C'mon, you know part of you thinks it would be so hot to do it in that same car that he's probably still stewing about."

Rachel's jaw dropped as a tremor of confusing excitement ripped through her. She reacted on instinct, but her tone betrayed her words.

"Oh my G-. You aregross!Why would you even think that I'd want to-?"

She trailed off as she realized that her arousal was suddenly humming at a dangerous clip. Her thoughts clouded and she started to picture Austin sexually again. She really had enjoyed sucking his dick, especially the last time. But it was 7:45 in the morning! And what he'd just implied about her dad??

She trembled as she suddenly realized that he was right. The thoughtwasturning her on. Badly. She didn't understand it at all, and she truly wasn't the type to go act out to spite her parents. Quite the opposite. She knew based on her dad's earlier words that he would hit the roof if he knew about her and Austin. And he'd just dropped her off five minutes ago. If he could see Austin's hands on her body and could hear what he was trying to talk her into. She swallowed another tremor. What she was about toagreeto...

She stiffened as she felt Austin's grip slide down from her shoulder and take her by the hand. She stared up at him wide-eyed, and flinched excitedly as she saw him simply smile and wink. Like it was a dream, she felt her legs move as she slowly began to follow him back towards the lot. Her free hand dangling at her side. Her thumb and forefinger rubbing together rapidly.

God, she was going to do it. She was going to get back in his car, lean over his seat, and suck him off right before school. This would make three times in five days. Let alone Craig. She shivered. Let alone Matt...

She could still smell the fresh leather of his Mercedes from Saturday. In just moments, she'd be back in there, this time in the front seat. She'd gracefully position her body over the center console and drop her face into his lap. She'd blow him generously, bobbing her freshly-washed hair up and down for a few minutes while he mumbled and cursed away. And eventually he'd cum in her mouth and she'd eagerly swallow away as he lost power. After that, she'd pop back up and refresh her appearance before they returned to school like nothing had happened. Just some friendly morning head for some boy who'd happened to ask.

Rachel smirked suddenly as she wondered if she'd forgotten a step. Would she need to put her shoes back on first? A twist of shameful excitement passed through her as she recalled the moments she'd been about to take Craig's penis past her lips while in Austin's car that time. He'd stopped her and made a comment about her shoes getting dirt on the shiny new interior of the doors. Would she be required to take them off again before servicing him like he'd asked her do that time with Craig?

The arousing thoughts continued to swirl through her head as she and Austin made their way back to his car. As they reached the spot he'd parked in, she paused and took a deep breath. She looked at the Mercedes emblem on the liftgate and felt another crackle of guilt as she pictured her dad glaring at it in disgust. She pushed the feelings down deep and looked back up at Austin with a grin.Oh well,she thought. She might as well get to-.

She'd just started to step towards the passenger door when she heard a voice. The sound locked her muscles into place and she sucked in a huge breath from the pit of her stomach. Her ears tingled and she felt a deep panic start to pulse in her brain as two simple words echoed out.

"Hey, Shell!"

Rachel slowly turned her head in the direction of the voice. The words hadn't been directed at her, but they weremeantfor her in every sense. Rachel's brain moved quickly and she pieced everything together as she felt the panic begin to rise higher in her throat. Her eyes scanned the scene and landed directly on the speaker.

Rebecca.

Rebecca was standing maybe ten feet away, her bag on her shoulder and her fiery green eyes aglow. She looked like she had just come from her car and was casually making her way to the school like a few other students. But as Rachel took in her expression, she understood immediately what her ex-friend was doing. She knew her too well not to.

Across the lot, in the next row of cars, there was another girl getting out of her car. She was far away enough that she probably wouldn't have noticed Rachel, Austin, or Rebecca had she not also reacted to Rebecca's voice. Rachel watched as the pretty girl leaned back from her door and whipped her head in their direction.

It was Michelle.

Austin's ex-girlfriend.

Rebecca had seen Rachel and Austin walking together back towards the parking lot, curiouslyawayfrom the main building of the school. Whether she'd known the full reason why or simply assumed something similar, she'd scoffed and began to mentally work out a cutting, smart comment to make to her traitor ex-friend as they passed.

But as the anger began to rise like bile in her throat, Rebecca had noticed Michelle pulling her car into a spot nearby. Her vengeful brain immediately switched gears and she'd felt almost evilly giddy as a new idea had popped into her head. She'd been becoming bored with manufacturing new ways to call Rachel a slut while they passed in the halls. But this...

Rebecca knew that Michelle and Austin had dated for a long time and just recently broken up. She also knew that Michelle was still having a bit of a hard time with it. So as she'd seen him and Rachel walking suspiciously together in a direction that made no sense, her own anger had been supplemented by a blast of vicarious hurt for her friend.

God, did Rachel have no shame? Rebecca had already heard about her blowing Shane, and she was sure that wasn't the end of it. But would she really just jump right in and add Austin to the list fresh off their breakup? She was friends with Michelle, too, right? The thoughts made Rebecca's fire burn hotter.

So it was with a sense of righteous pleasure that she stood back and watched as Michelle's turn towards her name call had landed her gaze onto Austin and Rachel as well. It wasn't obvious what they were doing; they were simply standing behind his car. But with Rachel, it didn't always need to be obvious. And Rebecca smirked happily at the thought.

Meanwhile, the dynamic between the other three people was beginning to become clear to everyone. Rachel had figured it out first and a dull ringing had begun in her ears as she processed the situation. Michelle's initial smile at Rebecca's voice had also melted into a confused expression. Her eyes shot between Rachel and Austin as she slowly made her way over from her car.

"Hey girl."

Michelle's response was directed to Rebecca, but her eyes stayed on the curious pair. She stopped near her friend and smiled briefly before turning back and continuing to stare inquisitively towards her ex-boyfriend.

Austin processed everything as well and simply tightened his face into a serious, but blank expression. He nodded to Michelle and kept his eyes off Rachel.

Michelle narrowed her eyes in response and turned slightly to look directly at Rachel. Unlike Rebecca, she didn't just jump to the conclusion that there was more to the gathering than met the eye, but she still wanted to know what they were doing together. She cocked her head and spoke.

"Hey, Rach. What are you guys doing?"

Rachel's stomach lurched as she felt all three pairs of eyes fall to her. Rebecca's were laced with cruel amusement and Austin's were simply still and cautious. But Michelle's looked to be on the edge of hurt. Like she knew what was happening, but she didn't want to think about it.

Rachel dug deep to quell the rush of emotions she was feeling. Had it been Michelle alone, it still would've been awkward and uncomfortable. But Rebecca's presence changed the entire situation. She made Rachel feel weak and vulnerable. She also made her feel shameful and worthless. All she could think about was their fight in this very same parking lot. It had been less than four weeks ago.

Finally finding her voice, she spoke up and did her best to deflect.

"Hey, Shell. Oh, um, no, nothing. Just walking to class."

Rachel swallowed as she tried to look as casual as possible. Michelle studied her for a moment before nodding slowly. Rachel couldn't tell if she had been convincing, but Michelle appeared like she was moving on at least. She started to relax when she heard Rebecca's speak, her tone dripping with mock-confusion.

"Oh, you know it looked like your guys were walking, like,towardsthe parking lot." She smiled and shook her head innocently. "I must've miss-seen..."

Rachel and tensed and felt the color drain for her face as she watched Rebecca purse her lips into a knowing look. She felt the panic rising again as her old friend toyed with her. She shot her a brief, pleading expression. Part of her knew that what she was doing with Austin was wrong but couldn't Rebecca show her just a hint of mercy? When would she release her grip from the knife?

Conscious not too let her look linger, she immediately switched back to Michelle and gathered herself. Michelle was now engaged again and her earlier suspicious look had formed an even deeper crease across her brow. She was back on the scent.

Rachel looked over at Austin briefly before swallowing and moving to deflect again. Even in her rattled state, she was a quick thinker. She'd been in enough sticky situations (more than she cared to admit) to know how to wriggle her way out.

"No, we were. My phone is almost dead and I asked if I could charge it in Austin's car for a few minutes to get a quick bump."

Concurrent with her words, Rachel slipped her phone from her back pocket and held it up for emphasis. She clicked on the screen and revealed a low battery to both Michelle and Rebecca's suspicious eyes.

It was a good move. Rachel had intended to charge her phone in her own car on the way to school, but that clearly hadn't worked out after her morning surprise. So she knew it was a safe bluff to show Michelle some corroborating evidence.

However, her stomach twisted with guilt as she realized that it was actually a half-truth. She had, in fact, been fully intending ask Austin if she could charge her phone in his car. But what she'd be doing in his lap while it charged was a piece of information she kept to herself...

Rebecca figured Rachel's story was bullshit but she decided not to press it further. Even this new round of needling her ex-friend had become boring very quickly. There was no sense in continuing to cross-examine her until she cracked. She'd made her point.

Michelle, however, stayed unexpectedly still before narrowing her eyes and refocusing her stare. Rachel's story made sense, but something still seemed off. And even if it wasn't, the feelings over her breakup with Austin were still raw. She didn't like what she was seeing, even if it was innocent.

"Why aren't you using your own charger?"

Rachel flinched and sucked in another breath. She'd thought she had done enough, but Michelle apparently was not convinced. She swallowed hard and started to explain her car battery situation, but Austin finally broke his silence and jumped in, his voice stern and irritated.

"What the hell does that matter, Shell? I can't let another girl charge her phone now?"

Michelle's pretty face hardened into an icy glare and Austin set his jaw defiantly. Tension crackled through the air as the two exes stared at each other, wave after wave of unspoken communication radiating off their expressions. Even Rebecca wilted a bit at the awkwardness of the moment.

No one spoke for an agonizingly long time before Michelle finally broke her glare into a dismissive smirk. She flicked her eyes between her two suspects and flipped her hair behind her shoulder as she replied with a casual, but cutting, tone.

"No, you're right, Austin. It doesn't matter." She switched her eyes briefly to Rachel before bringing them back to his.

"You can go ahead and 'charge' whoever the hell you want to. Not my business."

Rachel felt her stomach sink and she shot Michelle and pleading expression. But Michelle had already turned back to Rebecca and indicated that the girls resume their walk to class.

Rachel watched in silence as they exited the parking lot and made their way over to the main building. She swallowed hard and the pit in her stomach grew deeper. God, she felt like such a bitch. Yeah, Austin and Michelle had broken up weeks ago, but she still felt dirty. Would Michelle be another friend she had lost throughout this mess? She winced as the girls disappeared from view. Who knew what kind of thoughts Rebecca was putting in her head right now? And the worst part was, they were probably true.

She was interrupted as she felt Austin touch her gently by the small of her back. She turned to face him and her eyes widened as she took in his expression. His smile wasn't as bright as it had been but he had a glimmer back in his eye. She watched his gaze dip to her chest and then back up again.

"Well,thatwas annoying. Anyway..."

Rachel almost laughed as she realized that he still expected her to do him. They'd just basically been caught by his ex-girlfriend, and now seconds later, his brain had switched back to getting his dick in her mouth. She shivered at the thought.

"Wait, what? Austin! Are you cray-? No. We're definitely not doing this now. First, we don't have time. And second, were you not present just a minute ago when-."

Austin narrowed his eyes at her in confusion, like he honestly didn't see the big deal.

"What are you talking about? What?Michelle?She's not my girlfriend. Why do you suddenly care about that?" He paused and touched her breasts teasingly.

"It didn't stop you the last few times..."

Rachel flinched at both his bold touch and words. He was right. It hadn't stopped her. And it hadn't been going to stop her had Michelle not actually shown up. But that made a difference! Right? She wasn't just going to brush it off and climb into his car with him anyway. Couldn't he see that?

But as she looked up at his pleading expression, she felt some new guilt start to seep into her stomach. Now, in addition to her guilt over Michelle, she felt guilty over him as well. She felt like she had sort of led him on at this point. And he was right that she'd never hesitated before. As his hands cupped her breasts firmly through her shirt, she shut her eyes and tried to fight back.

"Austin. We don't have time now. I'm not just going to blow you in the parking lot and then get in trouble for being late. I have enough trouble lately as it is-."

She cut herself off and stepped away from his touch as she finished her thought, this time offering a compromise.

"Look, not now, okay? But I mean, I guess I'll be at the gym after school again." She bit her lip as guilty excitement ran through her.

"And, you know, if you're there, too, then, I dunno..."

She shrugged innocently but let a playful grin leak out. She felt silly that she had to promise him a blowjob later just to get out of a current one, but it was all she could come up with. She looked up at him seductively and bit her lip.

"Fair?"

Austin groaned as the realization that his current state of arousal was not going to be relieved at the moment. He adjusted his pants and sighed, but a smile crossed his face as he thought about taking her back up to that film room and getting his dick sucked again. It might be a long day to wait for it, but it would be worth it when she was kneeling in front of him, bobbing away with enthusiasm.

With a mock sigh of disappointment, he grinned and nodded his head.