Preludes Ch. 04: Dead Battery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel swallowed as she felt Austin guide her against the wall and continue to maul on her breasts, this time more freely. She licked her lips and smiled at him politely, but she truly wasn't into it. She was just letting him use her tits for a little extra fun. That was what she was. A tool for delivering pleasure. Or even a toy, maybe.

She winced at the thought as she recalled her father's earlier disdainful comments about Austin's car being a "$50,000 toy" that his parents had bought him. And now she was just another toy for him too. She'd just sucked his dick and was letting him play with her boobs while they finished up their encounter. It was as casual as casual could be.

The point was driven home piercingly as Rachel heard Austin finally speak again. His voice coming out in an excited whisper.

"God you're so hot. I'm fucking hard all over again." He cupped her heavy breasts up together firmly before letting them fall and drop back into place. He smiled at the image and leaned in closer.

"Can you do it again? I just want it back in your mouth."

Rachel shivered and her eyes widened as she took in his words. She trembled as she felt him take her wrist and guide it to the front of his mesh shorts. She flinched as she received physical corroboration of his words. He was indeed rock hard again.

Swallowing deeply, she spoke in her firmest voice.

"What? Austin, no. I'm not just going to-."

She cut off as she felt him pull her hand away from the front of his shorts towards his waistband. With a smooth motion, he slipped her fingers back down his pants and she shivered as she reflexively wrapped her fingers around his cock. She squeezed him gently and took another deep breath as she felt him pulse in her hand.

She felt like such an object. She'd literally just made him cum. She could taste him in her mouth and her knees were still pink and crossed with subtle indentations from the carpet. And now he wanted it again. Wanted her to kneel back down and repeat the process like he'd simply put another quarter in the machine.

"Look, I already-."

Austin cut her off as he again brought his hands to her breasts and squeezed in generously. She swallowed hard at the sensation, still fully aware that she was gently stroking his dick inside his shorts.

"I know, I know. It's crazy. But I'm just so turned on. Can you please just suck it again?"

He paused from his healthy groping as an idea flashed through his brain. His dick throbbed in her grip and he let one hand slip down from her chest and traced it down her stomach. Fully aware of how completely naked she still was, he slid his fingers past her belly button and ran them down her thin landing strip. As he reached the tender softness of her pussy, he rubbed her gently and spoke again.

"Or maybe we could do something else this time..."

Rachel gasped and physically flinched as she felt his fingers slide teasingly between her legs. She'd been focused on rebuffing his request for another blowjob and her brain hadn't quite caught up with his newest implication. But her body had gotten the message quickly. Her heart pounded and she dug deep as she tried to stay in control of the situation.

Firm a firm tone, she swept his probing fingers away and looked up to face him. She was actually starting to get completely turned on. But she wasn't going to do that. Not that.

"Austin. No. I told you last time. No."

She regained her full composure and gently pushed him back from her body, simultaneously retracting her hand from his shorts. He shot her a pained expression but he didn't stop her. She smirked at his pleading eyes and shook her head as she turned back towards the table where her shoes were. As she finally began to slip her spandex shorts back up, she spoke with her back to him.

"I've done plenty for you already. I have enough people calling me a slut these days." She slipped her sports bra over her breasts and turned back to him, a dry smirk on her face.

"And I'm sure we'll be adding Michelle to that list now."

Austin didn't respond and Rachel simply turned back away with a scoff. She pulled her tank top back on and stepped into her shoes and socks with a gentle sigh. Her arousal was still humming along but she felt extreme relief that she'd successfully defused what was leading towards an experience that she knew she would've completely regretted.

She looked back at Austin's face and sighed again. He looked so disappointed. She knew she shouldn't care (especially in light of what she'd just done for him for thethirdtime in a week), but she couldn't help but feel a little guilt. She swallowed and let a grin finally leak out.

"Hey. Don't be sad. I'm sure we'll have time in the future for some more film studying."

She giggled slightly as his eyes lit up, but she felt another stab of shame. She was practically admitting that she'd blow him again whenever he wanted. And the worst part was, it was probably true.

The pair joked together for a few moments and the mood was finally light again as they made their way back down to the main part of the gym. Just as they'd done on Monday, they lingered momentarily near some vending machines and searched for something to say to end the experience with as little awkwardness as possible.

They exchanged nervous laughs and finally Austin told her he was going to go lift again to take his mind off the frustrating state she'd left him in. Rachel rolled her eyes at him and smiled. The jokes were somehow making her bad feelings dissipate just the slightest bit. She began to feel the choking knot in her stomach loosen a little.

She gave Austin a cute little wave and watched as he made his way back towards the weight room. She sighed (almost pleasurably) and let her eyes flick towards the vending machine. She realized suddenly that she was thirsty and in desperate need for an ice-cold can of sweet tea. She licked her lips in anticipation and spun back towards the locker room with the intention of retrieving her wallet. But her eyes caught something. And once again, the tiny bit of air that had been put back into her balloon rushed out with an icy chill.

On the other side of the double doors, heading back towards the lockers, Rebecca stood maybe twenty feet away. She was staring silently at Rachel, her body language calm but her expression cold. And Rachel suddenly knew that she'd been watching her for a while. Long enough to see her spin around.

Long enough to see her with Austin.

Her confirmation was delivered with the subtlest of signals. Rebecca cocked her head slightly and pursed her lips into a knowing smirk. She watched as Rachel's eyes went wide with nervousness and she shook her head from side to side. She'd seen the pair enter the main area of the gym together. She'd seem them joke and make eyes at each other. She knew.

And now Rachel knew too.

The girls locked eyes and communicated silently for several seconds. They both knew each other well enough to understand what was being exchanged. Rebecca broke the stare first, sniffing derisively and turning back towards the doors to the locker room. Rachel only stayed frozen and watched her old friend, fully aware that whatever miniscule amount of doubt that might have lingered after their meeting in parking lot had surely just been extinguished.

The encounter ended just as quickly as it had begun but Rachel was shaken to her core. The same paralyzing feelings she'd felt earlier in the locker room were back one hundred-fold. She felt scared and weak. And suddenly, all she wanted to do was get out of there. Out of the gym. Out of the school. As far away as possible from the chilling dread that was coursing through her veins. She turned quickly back in the direction of the weight room and called out on instinct. Her voice was strained and desperate.

"Austin! Wait!"

***

"Hey. You sure you're all right?"

Rachel swallowed and turned towards Austin's concerned expression. She smiled politely and nodded her head, mustering the most casual look she could manage. She watched as he grinned in response before flicking his eyes back to the road in front of him. With an automatic motion, he flipped on his turn signal and pulled into the left-hand lane. They approached the red light at the intersection and the car came to a smooth, gentle rest.

"So how far away is your house, again?" Austin's grin deepened as his words trickled out playfully. He raised a suggestive eyebrow and let his eyes fall noticeably across Rachel's body. Liking very much what he saw, he continued the thought.

"Far enough for maybe a little more fun on the way?"

Rachel felt her skin tighten at his gentle, probing question. She understood immediately what he was getting at. She'd only ever been in Austin's car once in her life, and she'd spent the time sucking two different penises. It wasn't some sort of secret that he might expect a similar experience this time. Especially given his display of pent-up desire in the film room not ten minutes prior.

Rachel grimaced at the thought. Their rendezvous had ended on good note, and for a few fleeting moments, it had provided her with the escape she'd been craving. But just as the clouds had begun to dissipate, Rebecca had shown up to bring a whole new round of crushing rain upon Rachel's psyche.

The unspoken communication between the girls had punched another hole through Rachel's soul. Rebecca had obviously known what she'd done with Austin and that shared knowledge made Rachel feel miraculously guiltier than she had all day. An icy hand had reached inside her and was suffocating her from within. It was paralyzing.

Immediately after seeing Rebecca, Rachel had instinctively called out to Austin. She'd needed to get out of the school right then. Thoughts of calling her parents had gone nowhere though; they were still at work and hadn't expected her until after soccer was finished. The same "soccer" that Rachel hadn't told them she'd quit over a week ago.

So she'd caught up to Austin in a mini-panic and asked through mumbled words if he could give her a ride home. He'd initially balked at the request, telling her that he still had a workout to complete. Rachel had felt her stomach twist painfully at his rejection. She'd just given him a blowjob. Her saliva was likely still drying on his penis. And he was going to hem and haw about giving her a quick ride home? It had dropped her rock bottom even lower.

Eventually he'd relented as he'd picked up an eerie vibe from her. Similar to how she'd been when he'd first seen her in the gym, she'd once again had a strange aura. It was unsettling and he'd decided quickly that his workout could be postponed.

It was with that same concern that he'd inquired about her well-being just a minute prior. She'd smiled and nodded and he'd decided that he wasn't going to worry about it. And having her in his car had once again caused his arousal (which hadn't ever gotten a chance to cool) to begin to redline again. He'd let his eyes wander across her toned, curvy body and he hadn't been able to resist pressing a bit. She certainly didn't owe him anything for giving her a ride home. But if she wanted to show some gratitude, he certainly wasn't going to turn it down...

Rachel blinked at Austin and let out a deep breath. The rhythmic clicking of the turn signal seemed to echo in her brain. She watched his excited eyes dance all over her and she again considered what he was asking of her. She really didn't want to suck his dick again; doing it once today had already made her feel bad enough. She flicked her eyes back to the windshield and took stock of their surroundings. They weren't too far from her house. Maybe ten minutes. Which was likely more than enough time to-.

She inhaled sharply as she began to feel trapped. But not in a panicked kind of way. It was more of a feeling of dull defeat. Her feelings of self-worth were on life-support and her will to challenge anyone or anything was crumbling. So Austin wanted some head again while he drove her home. She'd do it. She really didn't care very much at the moment.

She was less than a moment away from nodding or smiling or shooting him some sort of visual signal of capitulation when a sensation stopped her cold. Her phone vibrated loudly in her lap and the feeling shook her from the glazed-over expression that had been about to lead her into a different lap altogether. She swallowed and shook her head, peeling her eyes away from Austin's hopeful face and back towards the source of the noise.

As she registered the words of the text message, she felt her heart physically shiver. Her eyes traced the words slowly and another deep sigh flowed evenly from her chest. She licked her lips and put the phone back down in her lap, before turning towards Austin with a vacant expression.

"Um, actually, can you turn down this road up here?"

She watched as Austin furrowed his brow and looked back at her with a confused expression. She could tell that he was trying to think of a way to get her back on track with his earlier implication. But her mind was now in a completely different place. With a final sigh, she nodded at him and turned her head away, looking vacantly out of her window.

"I need you to drop me off somewhere else."

NEXT --- Chapter 5: Cancelled Policy