Preludes Ch. 04: Dead Battery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, fair I guess." He raised an eyebrow and looked at her suspiciously. "You promise though, right?"

Rachel smirked and stepped back from his car as she took in his lustful, longing stare. She shot him a playful smile and simply shrugged as she turned and began walking back to the main building.

"Maybe."

***

Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

The word bounced through Rachel's brain as she walked across the locker room and found her favorite spot in the far corner. As she popped open the locker and set her gym bag down on the bench, she couldn't help but laugh.

Maybe.

It was amazing how synonymous "maybe" had become with "yes" these days. She couldn't remember the last time she'd told a boy "maybe" and not ended up going through with whatever request had precipitated the word. She kicked off her shoes and smoothly slipped her skirt down to her feet. As she stepped out of it and peeled her shirt off as well, she smirked again.

In a few minutes, yet another "maybe" would certainly become a resounding "yes." A generous, enthusiastic, and pretty much undeserved, resounding "yes." She'd be up in that film room, making things "fair" for poor Austin who'd had to endure the oh so difficult ordeal of having to wait a few additional hours before she'd let him put his penis in her mouth again. She rolled her eyes at the thought.What a tragedy!

As she dug her workout clothes out of her bag, she smirked again. The school day had been pretty uneventful but when her last class had ended, she hadn't really felt like working out. She realized that while she had initially been proud of herself for sucking it up and going, the more likely reason she was there now was because of Austin and her feeling of obligation. She'd be sucking something up, all right. And it had little to do with dragging her ass to the treadmill.

She'd just popped her bra off and been about to slip her sports bra on in its place when she heard the door to the locker room open and the sounds of a few girls chatting. Terrifying recognition gripped her senses, and for the second time that day, her body locked up with a jolt of paralyzing tension.

She instinctively brought her hands to cover her chest and she turned towards the locker as she heard Rebecca walk in, joking with a few other girls. As they approached, Rebecca paused and registered her old friend in her half-naked, awkwardly covered pose. She held her breath momentarily and the quickest flash of an exciting memory skipped across her brain. But it passed quickly and she simply smirked and continued walking.

Rachel stayed completely still as Rebecca and the others passed. The girls with her were also on the field hockey team and they'd all been friends before the big falling out. Rachel watched their eyes pass over her with a flicker of nervousness as well. The situation between Rachel and Rebecca had made things awkward for a lot of people, and everyone was still settling in to the new reality, like friends of a divorced couple.

Rachel, herself, felt the awkwardness and clutched at her chest a bit tighter. Even her modesty was different. Not every girl was comfortable with stripping down while changing in the locker room, but Rachel had never had a problem with it. She was exceedingly confident in her body (with good reason), and while she didn't prance around like she was a character in a Penthouse Forum letter, she didn't go out of her way to hide her body unnecessarily.

But she now felt very vulnerable and exposed and she didn't like the feeling at all. She swallowed hard and turned away from the girls and quickly slipped her sports bra down over her boobs. She was contemplating waiting for them to leave before she removed her underwear and put on her spandex shorts when she heard Rebecca's voice again. This time, the words aimed unmistakably at her.

"So, Rach...Austin end up helping you, um, charge your phone this morning?"

Rachel froze again and shot a nervous look in her direction. She felt the gentle tickle of tears forming behind her eyes and her throat pinched in dryly. She had no idea how to respond to Rebecca's taunts and her voice came out low and stuttering.

"I, um-, no, well, yeah, I mean, yes." She glanced shamefully at the other two girls, wondering desperately if they knew what Rebecca was really talking about.

"Yeah, he helped since my phone was, um, almost dead, like I showed yo-."

Rebecca scoffed and cut off her pitiful mumbling. Throughout the day, her anger over the situation had festered as she'd sensed that Michelle had been upset by the encounter. So while she usually only liked toying with Rachel in subtle ways, she decided to deliver a haymaker.

"Yeah I saw what you were doing. So wait, did you chargeyourphone, or did you actually justdrainhis?"

Rachel whimpered audibly as she absorbed the blow deep in her gut. Her face tightened and that gentle tickle of oncoming tears accelerated to a painful burn. She tried to stay steady on her feet as her face tingled and burned. Her eyes flicked between the two other girls (who were now staring at her with wide-eyed, knowing expressions) and then back to Rebecca. She gathered all of her strength and forced out the most even-toned response she could muster.

"I didn't do-." She paused and took a deep breath. "Why would-? Why are you so-?"

She trailed off and turned back towards the lockers, unable to slip out another word without tears coming with it. She pressed her thumbnail painfully into her thigh to keep her emotions from spilling out. This was the most direct Rebecca had been with her in a while. And it was clear that she hadn't been up to the challenge.

Rebecca watched with knowing eyes as Rachel crumpled emotionally in the corner of the room. She could feel her desperation and it only helped her fire to burn hotter. For a brief moment, pity eked into her senses, but her thirst for vengeance stomped it out like an immune system response. She waited a few moments while Rachel twisted painfully before smirking and picking up her own bag. Indicating to the other girls, she scoffed and spoke vaguely in Rachel's direction.

"Whatever. Come on girls. We don't want to keep Rachel. I'm sure she's late for a neck workout she needs to be getting to..."

Rebecca's coldhearted barbs stung everyone in the room. Even her friends, who had essentially "sided" with her after the fight, felt uncomfortable with the barrage she continued to lob Rachel's way. They'd obviously heard every gory detail about the "Brad Story" and it did seem pretty messed up. Rachel was clearly in the wrong, but Rebecca had been merciless in her attacks ever since. They were beginning to wonder if the punishment was still fitting the crime.

Rachel only shut her eyes and felt a single tear roll down her cheek as she heard the words. With her back to the girls, all she could do was hold on and not break down until they passed. She held her breath until she heard the door close and then she brought her hand to her mouth to muffle a wrenching sob. Shutting her eyes tighter, she summoned every bit of willpower she had and fired every bullet at the impending meltdown.

Another whimper leaked out, but somehow Rachel won the test of internal wills. Every muscle in her shoulders tensing thickly, she crushed the slicing devastation she was feeling and buried it deep down inside her. The pain was almost unbearable but she focused solely on the thought that it would slowly fade away. As she pressed her forehead into the unforgiving metal of the locker, she shook gently and waited for the storm to mercifully pass her by.

***

"Goddamn, you're so good at this."

Austin's words seeped out of his mouth as if they were tangible manifestations of his pure, relaxed pleasure. He grinned at nothing in particular before looking down to admire what was lately becoming his all-time favorite view.

He watched as Rachel's soft ponytail bounced in front of him as she bobbed her head. Her eyes were closed and her brow slightly furrowed, but there was no tension in her movements. Her warm mouth slipped over and around his dick with each pass, her lips forming a snuggly soft seal and her cheeks pulled in tight. He groaned again as he looked away to avoid losing control. It was simply perfect.

The perfection of the moment was again exemplified as his eyes crossed over the diminutive film study room and settled on a table in far corner. But it wasn't the table that made him smile; it was what was on it. Rachel's dark gray sports bra, her pink tank top, and her black spandex shorts all lay in a crumpled pile together. Her low socks and sneakers were also placed neatly nearby. They were the extent of what Rachel had been wearing when she'd entered the room with him. With the exception of a hair-tie keeping her sandy-blonde hair from interfering with her work, Rachel was completely naked.

Austin sighed as he again allowed himself to glance down at her, this time letting his eyes soak up a more extensive view. Her ponytail wasn't the only thing bouncing and he grinned as he caught a glimpse of her heavy breasts shaking gently to the rhythm of her head and neck. He also took in the exquisite image of her high, tight ass, which sat directly below a green butterfly tattoo on the small of her back. Beneath all that, her toned calves lay flat on the short carpet and the bottoms of her small feet twitched occasionally. Austin smirked as he watched her casually itch the bottom of her right foot with her left. Everything was just so natural.

Truthfully, he was grateful to be enjoying the moment. Not only had it been a torturous eight hours after their teasing moment earlier in the morning, but when the time had actually come, it had looked for a minute like Rachel might back out on the whole thing.

He'd seen her come into the main exercise part of the gym, and after finishing his current set of weights, he'd quickly gone over to her to inquire about getting things going. But he'd flinched when he'd first seen her face. The bright eyes and playful smiles that normally marked her expressions were nowhere to be found. She looked vacant and distant, almost like she'd been drugged.

And at first, she had gently tried to rebuff him and cancel their plans. She hadn't given a reason for her mysterious change in heart and Austin didn't believe that it could still be the morning incident with Michelle that was bothering her. He'd seen her later that day and playfully reminded her of their "film study" date and she'd simply giggled and rolled her eyes. There'd been no indication that something was wrong.

But as mysterious as her initial objections had been, her surrender had been just as curious. She'd literally been in the middle of a sentence explaining her need for a rain check when she'd paused and done an about face. And with a dull, vacant smile, she'd nodded her head at him and told him to lead the way.

Things had gotten even better when they'd arrived. Eager for a similar experience as he'd gotten on Monday, Austin had moved to get her naked and "warm her up" a little. But she'd stopped him and simply stripped down herself. She'd taken everything off and set it neatly on a table before allowing Austin to maul on her tits for a while. When he started to gently finger her, she'd let him go on only briefly before pushing him away with a polite smile and telling him it wasn't necessary.

That had been maybe five minutes ago and she'd been smoothly sucking on his dick ever since. She didn't seem as happily into the experience as she had been the last time, but her performance surely wasn't suffering. He'd felt his knees buckle a few times from his standing position as she'd slipped him from her mouth and gave his balls a few generous rounds of attention. As she licked and sucked all over his sac, inching dangerously low between his legs, all Austin could do was grit his teeth and enjoy the gift.

But while the mood was light and airy up above, dark clouds were swirling treacherously through Rachel's brain as she tried desperately to focus only on what she was doing. As strange as it was, sex (or more specifically, delivering pleasure through oral sex) had been the only true escape for her lately. It had started with a pair of twisted hookups with Shane and Matt, but even those had provided at least momentary sparks of relief.

Her crazy backseat afternoon with Austin and Craig had served to increase the amount of pleasure and feelings of self-worth she received as well. That experience had actually been fun and had left her with a confusing (but welcomed) hunger for more. A hunger that had been satisfied with Austin in the very same room she was currently kneeling in just a few days prior.

The thirst to feel wanted and useful grew stronger as Rebecca's rejection of her became more and more pronounced. Each day that went by, Rachel could feel the chasm between the girls growing and their chances at reconciliation fading away. So as her prospects in that regard dwindled, she began focusing her energy on the one thing she knew would make her feel needed. The thing she was doing right now.

It was why she had agreed to go back to the parking lot with Austin that morning. Sneaking away to quickly service him before first period had been an objectively reckless and borderline degrading idea. But it had filled her with a sense of power that she was no longer getting from any other source. She knew how badly Austin was aching for her touch. It had been palpable.

But those powerful feelings had been shaken after the incident with Michelle. And after building them back up over the next several hours, they'd been stomped out violently with Rebecca's vicious attack on her in the locker room. Rachel had absorbed the blow but it had all but broken her will. She'd stood alone for a long time fighting off tears and panicky feelings as all she could think about what was what a horrible person she obviously was.

When she'd finally gotten a full grip again, her spark had been extinguished. She'd vacantly made her way to the gym, only to tell Austin that she clearly wasn't up for it after what had just happened. But her weakness had been so pervasive and her feelings of self-worth so low that she'd given in to his push-back without a fight. She'd figured that Rebecca was right after all. She was just a big slut who had come to the gym because she'd promised some boy that she'd suck his dick. She might as well get on with it.

The thoughts crashed through her head as she continued to blow Austin with an unnatural calmness betraying the storm inside her. She kept thinking about Michelle's face in the parking lot and it made her feel like such a sneaky bitch. Yeah, they weren't dating, but that wasn't the point. She was completely naked and blowing her ex in some hidden room like they were cheating. And it was thethirdtime in a week that she'd be making him cum.

And that part of the experience was rapidly approaching. With Rachel working in smooth autopilot mode, Austin tensed up thickly and pressed his hips in closer to her face. Her lips reached his base and she opened her eyes in reaction as his dick slipped smoothly into her throat. Flashing a glance up his way, she smirked internally, realizing that he was at his end. Her mouth completely full, she inhaled through her nose and refocused for what was coming.

Austin cursed loudly and shot off directly down her throat. As Rachel worked her face back and let his dick pass back towards the front of her mouth, he erupted again, this time splashing her tongue with a healthy blast. She exhaled smoothly and continued sucking on him with a firm grip as he repeatedly unloaded in her mouth. She smirked again as she thought about how frustrated he'd likely been for the whole day. It sure seemed like she was receiving the effects of such frustration now.

Finally, Austin's orgasm subsided and he shuddered pleasurably as she continued to milk him gently through his finish. She cradled his penis between her lips and swished her tongue around his shaft, coaxing the final drops out with gentle whimpers.

When he was finished, she leaned back onto her heels and let his dick slip from her lips. She swished her tongue around her mouth and smirked yet again.Frustrated all right.He'd cum a lot. With a blank glance upward, Rachel swallowed a few times and raised her eyebrows up at him.

"I, uh, take it you enjoyed that, huh?"

Austin grinned down at her and shook his head knowingly at her comment. He pulled up his gym shorts and took a moment to admire the scene of himself fully clothed and Rachel completely and utterly naked on her knees in front of him. In school. During the day. After having just sucked his dick in a most draining of fashions.

"Yeah, I guess you bring it out of me." He paused again as she rolled her eyes at him. Raising a playful eyebrow, he reached for her head and gave her cheek a quick rub.

"Maybe we should make this a daily thing so I'm not hard up each time."

Rachel smirked at Austin's teasing comment and shook her head. As she pushed herself up off her knees and into a stiff standing position, she stretched her jaw and turned away from him. Walking back over to where she'd put her clothes, she spoke dryly.

" 'A daily thing', huh?" She reached for her spandex shorts and turned back to him with a blank look. "I don't think so. If you want a blowjob every day, maybe you should get back together with your girlfriend."

She swallowed and kept her face firm, before turning back away and reaching for the rest of her clothes. She wasn't trying to be mean, but the whole day had just put her in a low state of mind. She felt awful about herself and was in no mood for the usual joking banter that often accompanied these moments.

Austin flinched a little at her frank dismissal and reference to Michelle, but he shook it away quickly. He still wasn't sure why Rachel was acting so strange, but experience told him that it wasn't difficult to loosen her up. He soaked in the captivating view of her naked backside and felt a gentle pulse in his shorts. Despite what she'd just done to him, the image of her toned, curvy body was enough to begin the reloading process in his brain. With a smirk, he moved across the room and approached her.

"Nah, Michelle and I are done. And plus, she doesn't have anything close to these tits of yours."

Rachel gasped and stiffened as she heard Austin's words and felt his concurrent touch on her body. He was practically pressed up against her from behind and he'd snaked his hands around her back and gripped her boobs generously. She was still completely naked, having only gathered her shorts and bra in her hands. She sighed with unexpected pleasure as she felt him work her breasts in his hands. Despite the thick sense of self-loathing clouding her thoughts, it did feel really good. She whimpered softly and allowed Austin to continue to feel her up.

But his words stung her senses with additional guilt and shame.

"And plus, she doesn't have anything close to these tits of yours."

Austin's crude comparison of her body to his ex-girlfriend's again made her feel sneaky and flushed with guilt. She already felt awful that Michelle likely knew what she and Austin were doing together. It made her feel like a whore. The kind of girl who had no problem immediately jumping into bed with one of her friend's ex's.

And it was even worse than that. She wasn't "jumping into bed with him" nor were they officially dating. She was just casually making him cum with her mouth. She was getting him off when he needed it, without any other consideration. And now, she was letting him play with her body even after she had generously serviced him. Her body that he'd just claimed was more satisfying than that of the girl he'd just been intimate with for over a year of his life.