Preludes Ch. 07: Gift Wrapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, she'd been doing such a good job that Matt had finally stopped her midway and told her that he'd needed more. Without further words, the two had hopped out of their doors and Matt had led them back behind his truck. In a bit of a blur, their pants were down around their ankles, and Rachel, now all-but-entirely naked, had put her hands onto the tailgate and bent over deeply at her waist.

She'd moaned loudly as Matt had wasted no time and begun to fuck her firmly from behind. She bowed her head between her shoulders as she gripped the metal gate of his truck. Her tits swung smoothly as Matt repeatedly pumped into her. Her mind had been clouded with mixed emotions but the one thing that had remained constant was the arousal coursing through her. She still felt strange about letting Matt have sex with her, but as her body continued to respond with acute pleasure, it overpowered her doubts and helped to drown out all of the other bullshit in her life.

Matt had lasted a few minutes before he'd pulled out and "asked" breathlessly to cum on her face. He definitely seemed to like doing that and Rachel had granted his requests several times after sucking his dick or having sex with him in his basement. So without much second thought, she'd nodded and begun to move her body accordingly.

However, in her awkward state, she'd fumbled as she'd twisted into a proper position. She'd flipped around towards him, but with her pants around her ankles, she essentially fell into a sitting position, managing to hold herself up only with her hands behind her.

Matt had eagerly proceeded with his intentions, and erupted roughly onto her. Some on her face but the rest mostly on her neck and chest. In the moments immediately after, as she'd sat breathless and naked on a patch of dirt and leaves, her face and chest covered, Rachel had felt an unexpected spike in her arousal. She hadn't been sure what had spurred it on but it had likely just simply been the wildness of the scene around her. Being fucked out in the woods, down some strange dirt road in total seclusion had made the blood run hot between her legs.

Actively on lustful instinct, she'd rocked onto her knees and began to vigorously suck Matt clean. She'd known where his dick had just been and it had excited her further. She'd known he was spent, but she had still proceeded to suck on him generously for a few minutes. She had been close to getting off when he'd been inside her, so in her mostly naked position, she began to touch herself with aims to finish the job.

It ended up not taking very long. The hot tingles rushed through her own body and she lurched violently as she came. It was an intense orgasm and Rachel had remained kneeling in front of Matt for a minute or two while her pleasurable waves gently subsided.

Once she was totally finished, Rachel had risen to her feet unsteadily and walked half-naked back to the truck with Matt. She'd pulled her pants back up as she sat in the cab and done her best to clean her face and body off with some napkins she'd found in his glove box.

She had been starting to put her bra back on when she'd noticed that Matt had been watching her intently. Her fingertips shivered as she saw his pants were still down and he was completely hard once again. He'd grinned at her and told her how her little extra round had been too much for him and that he thought she needed to help him again real quick.

Rachel had sighed but realized that it probably had been her fault. Matt had been done and that could've been the end of it but she had decided to continue sucking his dick while she'd been lost in her own arousal. Receiving such enthusiastic work and watching her physically get off while she knelt in front of him had probably been enough to recharge his batteries. It was only fair that she solve the problem she had created.

Placing her bra back on the dash, she'd dutifully bent over his lap and gone to work on him again. The second round took a lot longer (much to Matt's delight) and Rachel had actually felt her jaw begin to get sore as she'd sucked dutifully on his cock for close to twenty more minutes. But she hadn't complained one bit, and with just the occasional sounds of the birds chirping outside, she'd patiently bobbed her head over him until he'd tightened up and came in her mouth again. Afterwards, they casually drove back to his house where Rachel got in her car without saying too much and went home.

The memory made Rachel tingle as she found herself being led by Greg back towards a small group of boys across the room. She eyed them all up and realized that she knew two of them from school, but the third she didn't recognize. He was kind of cute. Shaggy brown hair and what looked like a decent body. He had on a maroon t-shirt and some regular jeans. She felt her gaze drop to his pants momentarily as she pictured what his penis looked like. She always did that with someone new. It was a bad (but exciting) habit.

Sure enough, that boy turned out to be the target. Greg introduced them and Trevor politely extended a hand, hoping that she didn't notice that his wide-eyed gaze had shot directly to her generously-unbuttoned shirt. Greg rolled his eye at his friend's hand and spoke mockingly.

"Handshake? Jesus Christ. No. Rachel won't bite you. Give her a hug!"

Trevor blushed slightly and shot his friend a look but he smiled as he saw Rachel grin at him with a playful shrug. He opened his arms to take her in and he felt his pants tighten as her soft, full chest pushed into his. Her hair smelled sweet and he wished he could hold there for a while. But not wanting to be awkward, he sighed and reluctantly began to let go.

However, Greg stepped back in and halfway pushed Rachel around so that she opened up but stayed tucked into Trevor's body. Like they were holding each other while talking to someone else. Their arms stayed entwined behind each other's backs and Rachel's chest still partially pushed up into Trevor's side.

Rachel felt Greg's push and rolled her eyes at him. Trevor was cute enough but they'd just met seconds earlier so Greg shoving them into an extended hold made things somewhat strange. She was about to ask him what he was doing when he spoke.

"There ya go! See? Just like old friends." He grinned and turned to Rachel.

"So, Rach. Guess what today is?"

Rachel stared at him curiously and rolled her eyes. "Ummm...Saturday?" She shook her head with mild annoyance.

Greg smirked at her and took a sip of his beer. "Hilarious. Well, technically correct, I guess. But far more importantly, today is my man Trevor's birthday! Isn't that special?" He smiled brightly at both of them.

Rachel smiled back and looked up at Trevor warmly. "Oooh! Wow! Well, Happy Birthday!" Her eyes flashed with a friendly look and she pressed her body into his slightly further giving him another half-hug. She tingled as she felt his hand on her back offer a timid rub in response.

Greg witnessed her little hug and grinned again. Yeah yeah. It's fucking magical. So anyway, I was thinking that, you know, Trevor doesn't really know anyone here and he's kind of down about that so since you technically owe me-."

Rachel smiled at him incredulously as she cut him off with a laugh. "I'm sorry, what? I 'owe' you?" She raised an eyebrow as she laughed. "What exactly do I 'owe' you for?"

Greg looked back at her like she was an idiot and grinned. "Um, hello?" He glanced down at his shirt and opened his posture.

"Do you not remember slamming into me two minutes ago and spilling this precious beer all over my body?"

Rachel smirked up at Trevor before returning her mocking gaze to Greg. She giggled and pointed down towards his pants as she shrugged innocently.

"I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't run into anyone." Her smile got wider. "It sounds to me like someone got a little, um, excited, in his pants and is now trying to pin that on innocent old me. She raised a playful eyebrow at Trevor.

"Wouldn't you agree?"

Trevor and the two other boys glanced to where she was pointing and exploded into a hearty laugh. Rachel felt herself surge with pride as her playful insult washed over everyone. Greg reddened but he simply stood his ground with a shake of his head. Fucking Trevor. He better be SO grateful.

Greg waited for the laughter to die and fired back at her with a sarcastic grin.

"Got a little 'excited' in my pants, you say?" He laughed. "Well Rach, I think we all know that you're the expert in getting guys excited in...or out...of their pants, right?" He winked at her and took a smiling sip from his cup.

Rachel remained laughing but reddened herself as she felt Trevor's eyes fall to her. She glanced over at the other boys who were also grinning at her. She recognized them and was sure that they had heard rumors about her. And now Trevor was being told point blank what kind of girl she allegedly was. She giggled and spat back at Greg.

"Hilarious. You're such a dick!"

Greg grinned and shot her a look like he had misunderstood her. "Wait, what? Did you just say you'd suck my dick?"

Rachel reddened further and reached out to hit him with another laugh. "Oh my God. Stop!"

Greg smiled as he took her playful punch with a shake of his head. He took another sip of his cup and swallowed before clearing his throat. He felt excitement rush through him as he prepared to take the plunge.

"You're right, I'm sorry. We're getting off track. Well, sort of. Anyway, listen. As I was saying. You owe me so I was thinking that since I'm such a selfless guy, that instead of paying me back, that maybe you could simply, you know, give my man here a little birthday present to cheer him up on his special day."

Rachel flashed her eyes at him and twisted her mouth into a little smile. She had pretty much seen this coming. She looked up at Trevor innocently and smiled, before turning back to Greg with a curious tilt of her head.

"Mm-hmm? And, um, what kind of present, exactly?"

Greg leaned in a bit and spoke a little lower, but still kept his wide grin. "Well look, I'm not going to tell you what to get him. But let's just say that I'm pretty sure you could think of something he might want." His eyes flashed to her lips and he gave her a little wink and a smile.

Rachel smirked back at him and blushed a little more deeply. She exhaled and let her gaze fall all over Trevor's body. The boy seemed pretty nervous. He hadn't said much. She guessed that it would be a pretty nice thing to do for him on his birthday. She grinned as she felt herself tingle.

Twisting her lips into a thoughtful pose, she playfully plucked a fake fuzz off of his shirt and spoke in a flirty tone.

"Well. I guess since it is your birthday, it would be kind of mean to get you nothing." She bit her lips as she felt his arm tighten against her back. She looked up at him with a sexy pout and stared hard into his eyes. Brining a finger teasingly to her lips and she lowered her voice and purred, barely above a whisper, pausing meaningfully over every word.

"How about a blow...pop!"

Rachel's eyes widened and she let out a high pitched giggle as she watched Trevor's contorted face fall into a state of stunned disappointment. The exhale of all three boys had been audible as she'd thrown out her curveball punch line. Trevor turned bright red and shook his head with an embarrassed smile while the other boys laughed loudly. Rachel kept laughing and hugged her arm around his waist playfully. She felt a little loopy but she was still definitely on her game.

Greg had swallowed hard at her words and almost coughed into his beer. He shook his head with a bright smile before finally pretending to chastise Rachel for her trick.

"Hey now! That ain't right! It's the man's birthday! You can't do him like that!"

Rachel grinned at Greg before turning back to give Trevor a friendly rub on his chest.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. That was mean. I just couldn't resist!" She cleared her throat with a laugh and looked back up at Trevor with a serious smile. "No no. I'll get you something better." She winked. "Promise."

Trevor stiffened and his eyes widened as all three boys were again taken on a new turn of her rollercoaster. Greg laughed and pumped his first.

"Nice! See? That's more like it." He stepped in closer to both of them. "Now look, because it's your birthday and I'm such a good friend, here is what I'm going to do."

Pulling a key ring out of his pocket, he grinned and dangled it in front of them.

"Back down that hallway behind you is my dad's home office. He keeps, like, important shit in there so I locked the door so none of these assholes around here could wander inside and fuck something up. But seeing that it is a special occasion, I'll let you two have some privacy while Ms. Rachel finds you the perfect gift."

He grinned as he slickly tucked the key into the front of Rachel's shirt and let it rest snuggly in her cleavage. He leaned back and winked at them both.

"Maybe the first gift she gives you is letting you take the key out..."

Rachel shook her head at him with an evil smile and smirked she looked down at her breasts and the key. She looked up at Trevor with a curious eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders. Trevor swallowed hard as he tore his gaze away from her open shirt. He exhaled and nodded with a smile. Still holding her around her waist, he shot Greg one final shocked, grateful look and began to guide Rachel down the back hallway. Rachel flinched suddenly as she watched the other two boys stare at her with expressions of jealous arousal. She knew that this would be just another story about her come Monday. But whatever. She didn't really care.

The pair reached the closed door and Trevor glanced down at Rachel with a nervous smile. She grinned at him and arched her back a bit as she pushed her boobs up towards him even further. Indicating to the key, she winked at him.

"It is your birthday, right?"

Trevor swallowed and reached his fingers toward her openly offered chest. He twitched excitedly as his fingers made contact with the soft warmth of her skin. He slipped the key out of her shirt with a smile and unlocked the door. Letting her enter first, he said a final prayer of thanks and followed her inside.

As Trevor shut and locked the door behind them, they both surveyed the room. They were standing in what appeared to be a nice, carpeted home office. There was cherry furniture. A desk. A nice leather chair. Some bookshelves and filing cabinets. A computer with a large monitor sat turned off. It was cozy and quiet and felt truly insulated from the energy of the party back down the hall.

Trevor looked around nervously, wondering exactly what kind of present this mystery girl intended to give him. Her blow-pop joke had made his heart skip but he certainly didn't know if it had actually meant anything. He'd just met her, and despite Greg's little dig implying that she was promiscuous, he wasn't going to assume anything. All knew was that she was smoking hot, had an incredible looking rack, and had agreed to come into this private room with him. No matter what happened next, things were looking up.

Rachel, too, was wondering things. She cocked her head and studied the boy standing in front of her as the thoughts bounced around in her brain. She wondered what he expected out of this little "birthday" arrangement she'd been roped into. He seemed kind of nervous and she wondered if Greg had told him what she was usually willing to do in these situations. What she had done for him in the bathroom that time. She bit her lip and continued to assess his body language. It didn't seem like it. She shrugged and decided to find out.

"Well, birthday boy. What was it exactly that you had in mind for this little gift I'm supposed to be getting you?"

Trevor swallowed as he looked back at her and took in her question. Her eyes were sparkling and her tone flirty. He watched as she flipped some strands of her soft, sandy-blonde hair back over her shoulder and shot him a playful, curious grin. His eyes dropped involuntarily to the generous amount of cleavage on display through her mostly-unbuttoned shirt. He licked his lips and felt himself stir in his jeans.

"Um, I, uh-. I don't know. Hey wait, why is it is a 'little' gift?"

Rachel grinned again at him and raised her eyebrows.

"Well, I mean, I just met you. What makes you think you're going to get something big?"

Trevor smiled back nervously and thought about how to keep the ball in the air. The girl was definitely radiating a ton of sexual confidence with her flirty tones and subtle glances. He smirked at her mention of something "big." His eyes again fell to her chest. There was something big he wanted from her. Two things actually. He smirked again and decided to simply take the plunge.

"Well, they're certainly not 'little', but can I see your boobs?"

Rachel's grin stretched further in giggly surprise and she almost coughed at his words. She flashed her eyes at him and continued to study his expression as she processed the request. She giggled to herself as his hopeful face reminded her of watching an episode of Family Feud. It was as if he'd just called out "Show me your tits!" as his answer to the host's question and was now desperately waiting to see if it was one of the correct responses up on the board. She laughed again at the silly mental image before curling her lips into a seductive smirk. An excited tingle shot through her as she decided that, indeed, his answer was going to be accepted.

With another subtle tuck of her hair, Rachel smiled brightly and raised one playful eyebrow.

"My boobs, huh?" She glanced down at her cleavage before looking back at him and arching her back into a gentle stretch. As Trevor's eyes lit up at the now amplified image he was receiving, she let out a fake sigh and shook her head.

"Well, I guess if that's what you want..."

Not waiting for another reaction, Rachel simply smiled and took a step closer to Trevor. Her eyes on his, she reached down for the corners of her shirt and began to peel the cotton fabric up her flat stomach. Her ribs came into view, followed by the white cups of her bra, before finally she'd pulled the shirt up and over her head completely. She folded it in half with a quick flip of her hands and tossed it onto a table nearby. She smoothed out her hair and again turned to face the lucky birthday boy.

Trevor's face was stretched into a frozen grin and he felt his heart pump as he watched Rachel bend one arm behind her back and reach for the clasp on her bra. Her tits looked so great already, deep and full, pushed up together into an alluring view. The white cups of her bra stood out against the soft pink tone of her flesh. He felt his pants tighten again and he swallowed as he waited for heaven to greet his eyes.

His wish was granted as she deftly unhooked the clasp and let the material spring forward off her back. With a gentle shimmy, she slipped the straps from her shoulders and slowly removed the remaining sections that were blocking the view. With a grin, she swept the bra out from in front of her chest and tossed it over to where she'd put her shirt. The motion of her throw caused her expansive breasts to sway and shake to the movement. But as she turned back to face him, they came to a full, intoxicating rest.

The image was divine. Rachel's breasts were about as good as they came. They weren't huge, but they were full and round and splendidly shaped. Her nipples stood at attention, aiming directly back at Trevor a few feet away. Her flesh looked impossibly soft and the perkiness of her breasts in relation to their generous size didn't seem fair.