Preludes Ch. 07: Gift Wrapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe that girl could be her. Maybe she could work for Greg's dad, like, part-time or something. God and she'd definitely suck his dick whenever he wanted. He'd probably go crazy for a hot high school girl like her doing him. Rachel whimpered as her full mouth muffled her sounds. She was getting wet thinking about it.

As Rachel's fantasies fueled her, Trevor continued to reap the benefits. He groaned pleasurably as she twisted her lips and worked him with such forceful skill. It was like a vacuum.

Trevor had never had a blowjob as good as this one. And not from someone as hot as Rachel. He did just fine with the ladies and he also knew that he had a nice dick. He had probably gotten some the action he had based on word of mouth or girl talk. But the hot ones never gave good head like this.

Trying to stay in control and extend the experience, he tore his gaze away from her face and glanced down past her bouncing ponytail and over her bare back. She had a butterfly tattoo right above her ass and Trevor caught himself staring at the hints of her thong peaking up over the back of her low-rise jeans.

When she had taken off her shirt, and then later when she'd been complimenting his size, Trevor had briefly imagined the possibility that he might get to fuck her. Not that he was complaining about the work she was doing with her mouth though. In some ways, a blowjob seemed more appropriate for a birthday anyway. It was more of a gift. Just something he could sit back and enjoy without exerting any effort.

However, for those brief seconds that he'd pictured her climbing up into his lap and riding him, he'd been beside himself. And as he looked over her naked back and slight crest of her ass, the image came flooding back. He gritted his teeth and tried to regain control as he gripped the leather armrests forcefully. He closed his eyes and pictured his cock sliding smoothly in and out of her pussy. And he pictured her perfect tits bouncing hypnotically as she rode him.

The image was too much to take and Trevor lost control. His legs tightened to point of pain and he groaned out the best warning he could. Rachel seemed to register his muffled words as she slowed her pace and angled her head down over him more directly. The sensation of her continuing to suck on him firmly as his orgasm raced through his body was piercingly pleasurable.

Finally it came and Trevor erupted into her mouth with a growled curse. Rachel felt the warm burst and she swallowed expertly as he continued to come. His dick was quite large, and while she was no novice, she had to concentrate to make sure she didn't have any minor choking issues while he came.

With the benefit of experience, Rachel slid her lips up towards his head and simply milked the tip while Trevor pumped out everything he had. She kept in firm control of the situation and her quick, forceful sucks made little squeaks as she continued to drain him down.

After a few additional twitches, he lost power and Rachel worked over his shaft with some friendly sucks before pulling her mouth off him. She leaned back onto her heels and smiled warmly as she swallowed what was still in her mouth. Once it was all down, she showed him her tongue and gave him playful wink. Sometimes guys liked that. Rachel always swallowed and she found that actually "proving it" with an empty tongue made some guys shiver. She grinned as she took in Trevor's reaction. He seemed to like it, too.

Trevor was completely spent as he slumped into the leather chair and caught his breath. What an incredible blowjob that had been. It would have been insanely pleasurable even if she hadn't been so gorgeous and full of sexual energy. But all those qualities had only added to the experience. Her tits were just perfect. And the slight glimpse of her thong he'd gotten? Those legs? Her tight ass? Her pretty, delicate face and playful eyes? God. He would love to fuck her. He smirked and made a mental note to make sure he got more info about her from Greg.

The pair grinned at each other for a few moments before Rachel wiped some wetness from her lips and stretched her jaw. She glanced downward at Trevor's softening but still entirely impressive penis resting heavily between his legs. It had been a while since she'd sucked a dick as big as his and the extra concentration it had required made her smile to herself with satisfaction. It had been like going through an old strenuous workout routine and re-engaging muscles that she hadn't used in a while and dusting off some rust. She ran her tongue around the insides of her cheeks and grinned again.

Trevor tensed as Rachel suddenly hopped to her feet, causing her hypnotic tits to jump and bounce in response. He kept his eyes on her in a euphoric daze as she gathered up her clothes and began to redress. His face moved into an involuntary frown as he watched her incredible boobs slip back into her white bra and then finally completely disappear under her polo shirt. She smiled back at him teasingly and slipped the hair tie back to her wrist and shook out her hair. Within seconds, she looked as if she had never even left the party.

Trevor finally shook himself from his haze and moved to return to reality. Rachel waited for him politely, stealing a few final admiring glances at his big dick before he tucked it back into his jeans. In a minute, he was dressed and the pair moved ogether to exit the office and return to the party.

Greg was still with the other boys in the same spot Rachel and Trevor had left them and his eyes widened as he noticed their re-entry into the main room. As they approached, he waved them over and grinned a knowing grin. He hadn't really needed confirmation, but Trevor's expression gave him the whole story anyway.

He was simultaneously pumped for his friend (and himself for hooking it up) and jealous of what Rachel had just done. He slapped hands with Trevor as they approached and grinned at Rachel as she rolled her eyes with a smile. She could sense Greg's lustful jealousy as she watched his eyes probe all over her. She'd been about to say something smart to him when he cut her off with a matter-of-fact- tone.

"So what did ya get him?"

Rachel smirked and rolled her eyes, trying to keep herself from blushing. Her stomach fluttered with butterflies as she shrugged and tried to sound casual.

"I didn't have anything. We just chatted for a bit."

Greg rolled his eyes back and shot her a disbelieving smirk.

"Chatted? Like a face-to-face chat? Or more like face-to-penis or...?"

Rachel's eyes widened and she felt her ears get hot. She knew Greg surely had an idea of what had gone down but she didn't exactly need it broadcasted so blatantly. She flicked her eyes to the other boys who were still looking at her with excited curiosity.

"Really, Greg?" She rolled her eyes and shook her head at him. "Don't be such an ass."

Greg raised his palms in mock innocence and smiled sarcastically.

"What? I'm not-. I was just curious as to what you got my good friend for his special day! Just wanted to make sure the gift didn't suck. Or maybe it did suck..."

Rachel tensed again as her eyes shot back to the boys next to her. She could practically feel them stiffening in their jeans as they imagined her on her knees. She swallowed and again attempted to diffuse Greg's probing line of questioning.

"You are an ass. No, I told you. We just hung out and talked." She let a slight grin leak out and she shrugged her shoulders.

"And maybe I gave him a little birthday kiss. That's all."

Greg was feeling on his game and he smirked at her response, not missing a beat jumping back in with a playful retort.

"A kiss? Uh huh. What part of him did you kiss?"

Rachel felt the tingles go up her spine as she became painfully aware of the eyes on her. Trevor was smiling a little uncomfortably, clearly happy to stay out of the crossfire. The other two boys were practically undressing her with their eyes as the suggestive talk amplified. And Greg. Greg looked so satisfied. She smirked at the confidence in his face. He looked so proud of himself as he teased her and made her squirm. He probably thought she was going to crack any second and mumble out some sort of concession. Such a victory would probably make him feel even more empowered.

But no such mumbly response came. Rachel simply wasn't the type to melt in the heat. She considered Greg's final words and curled her lips into a cutting smirk. Her eyebrow raised playfully, she cocked her head and spoke so all four boys could hear her clearly.

"Let's just say it was a part that was a lot bigger on him than it is on you..."

She leaned back and straightened up tall as the meaning of her words hit the group like a bombshell. Laughter exploded all around her as Trevor and the other boys howled at her dig. She kept her eyes locked on Greg's and shot him a victorious wink.

Greg felt his face get red but he couldn't help but nod and grin. He'd deserved that. He'd been enjoying playing a little cat and mouse with her, never fully realizing that he'd been the mouse the entire time. Rachel wasn't the kind of girl who could be intimidated and made to feel small about these types of things. She owned who she was, and if someone didn't bring a big enough caliber gun to the fight, she'd be the only one walking away.

Greg let the laughter die down before finally shaking his head and choosing his words.

"All right, smartass. Hilarious." He smiled again and alternated his glance between her and Trevor.

"Anyway, I'm glad I brokered such a quality birthday gift." He glared at Trevor sarcastically who smiled and nodded with knowing appreciation.

"And Rach, since you're feeling so generous, I think I have, like, a quarter-birthday or some shit coming up."

Rachel softened her stare and smiled back at him. She'd made her point and successfully put him back in his place. She giggled and decided she could play a little with him.

"A 'quarter-birthday,' huh? So that's a thing? Well, I could only give you a quarter of a gift then." She stuck her tongue out at him jokingly.

Greg laughed and shook his head. "Oh, that's no problem. I think you giving a quarter-effort still blows the rest of this room out of the water." He raised an eyebrow.

"Pun intended."

Rachel blushed and rolled her eyes.

"You're crazy."

She shook her head but she felt herself tingle at his compliment. Every stupid, flirty comments like that made her feel great. Greg implying that her blowjobs were so much better than anyone else's there made her feel powerful and sexy. And needed. She knew deep down that being needed for that wasn't really going to make her feel better. But for the time being, it was what she had.

Greg started to say something to keep the ball in the air but he cut off as he watched Rachel turn away from him and back towards Trevor. He smirked again and let his eyes fall down her backside and over her denim-stretched ass. In a way, her little dig had actually turned him on. And she definitely seemed to be flirty again. He took a sip from his cup. He couldn't wait to get with her again.

Rachel turned back towards Trevor and looked up at his glowing expression. She smirked. She'd obviously made his night. Well, it had been his birthday after all. It was the polite and friendly thing to do. And she was a friendly girl. She let her eyes move around his face. He was pretty cute. And his dick...

She smiled at the memory. If he was bold enough to ask for her number and follow up, she'd likely do him again. She decided to make some final small talk with him before she could excuse herself from being lustfully stared at by the other two boys in the group.

"So, your birthday is almost over. Has it ended up as a good one?" She grinned warmly.

Trevor smiled at her and shook his head. "Uh, yeah, I'd say things are pretty fucking good now. He paused and shot her a funny expression for a moment, like he was carefully considering what he was about to say. Shrugging gently, he spoke again.

"However, it's not technically my birthday..."

Rachel's eyes widened in surprise at his confession. Not his birthday? She felt her stomach tighten. Had they just scammed her? She set her jaw and began to move her face into an angry glare. But Trevor, recognizing her change in demeanor and guessing her thoughts, threw his palms up and grinned widely as he tried to explain.

"No, no, no!" He laughed. "No, don't be mad. It wasn't some scam! My birthday is tomorrow. Well, so like, technically in a few hours. We're just celebrating tonight, ya know? Don't worry, it will be official at midnight." He smiled at her nervously.

Rachel stared at him curiously for a second before finally relaxing back into a smile. Okay. So it was pretty much the same thing. She had been about to give him some choice words but she reversed course. So his birthday didn't actually begin until midnight. Same difference. She smiled back at him sarcastically.

"Okayyy. Well, I guess then you technically did deserve a gift tonight. Even if it was a little early." She winked.

Trevor felt himself surge a little as his eyes fell towards her chest. Those tits. Damn. He couldn't get the image out of his head. His confidence was completely back as opposed to his earlier state and he was suddenly feeling a little devious. So he grinned and threw something out. It was worth a try.

"Wellll, actually, if we're being technical, I guess I should sort of get a gift tomorrow too, right? Or, you know, any time after midnight?" He looked at his watch for effect and smiled.

Rachel blushed as she tingled and bit her lip. She was still pretty revved up and buzzing so she decided to play along.

"Two birthday presents?" She raised an inquisitive eyebrow. "Sounds like you're getting a little greedy, mister."

Trevor jumped back in to keep it going. "Well, no, no. Let's just say that the, um, incredible gift that you just got me was actually for last year. You were 364 days late but you made it just barely under the wire." He let out a playful laugh. "And after midnight, we would be dealing with a whole new year. And it never hurts to get your shopping done early, right?"

Rachel swallowed and stepped close into him. She playfully touched his shirt and gave it a little ruffle. Reaching down to his wrist, she brought his watch up to her eyes. She smirked at she registered the time. 10:10. She purred up close to his face.

"Well, no promises as to where I might be in two hours. But, if you can find me..." She traced a finger down his chest and towards his belt and lowered her voice to a whisper.

"Maybe we could, um, blow out the candles again."

She gave him a sultry wink and leaned back. With a quick spin, she turned to face Greg and playfully yanked the red cup out of his hands as he talked distractedly to another person. He started to object, but she was already a few steps away. She took a sip and raised a dismissive hand behind her and waved without looking.

"Bye, Greg."

Greg turned to give Trevor a confused look and called his friend's name to get his attention. But Trevor just stared ahead and watched as Rachel disappeared through the crowd. Her curvy jeans and soft, bouncing hair glided further away until she turned a corner and was out of sight. He swallowed hard and glanced again at his watch while his heart pounded. Taking a sip from his own cup, he shook his head with a giant smile.

Happy Birthday, indeed...

NEXT -- Chapter 8: Lost Connection