Preludes Ch. 07: Gift Wrapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit."

Trevor finally managed to break his silence to mutter an appreciative curse. His smile curled wider and he tore his eyes from Rachel's chest to look back up at her face. He watched as she stared back at him with a playful, satisfied expression. It was clear that she knew what she had and how he was going to react. Her eyes sparkled with a combination of excitement and confidence. He nodded approvingly and grinned back at her.

"Amazing. I definitely need a closer look though."

Rachel smirked and rolled her eyes. With a joking shrug, she winked at him and began to cross the room, taking slow, meaningful steps towards him. Her heavy breasts shook gently with each step but otherwise remained perfect and still. She stopped when she'd gotten within a foot of his body and she looked up at his eyes with another playful grin.

Trevor hesitated for a moment, but his excitement took over almost immediately. With a rush of painful arousal, he reached forward and brought his hands to the perfect softness of her chest. He groaned pleasurably as his fingers sunk deeply into her cool flesh. The feeling was indescribable.

Rachel, too, audibly reacted to the touch with a gentle moan of her own. She watched Trevor with excited curiosity as he began to work her breasts fully in his hands. She could tell by his face that he was loving every second. And truthfully, she was very much enjoying it too.

She let him go on cupping, kneading, and generally groping away for a minute or so when she finally caught his eyes and cleared her throat.

"Enjoying your gift?" She smiled warmly as he responded only with an enthusiastic nod. The sensations continued to send pleasurable tickles through her body and she sucked in a breath as she purred out to him seductively.

"Mmmmm...me too. So, was there anything else you wanted?"

Trevor felt his dick jump as he processed her words and sultry tone. Her eyes were still on fire, and while he could've gone on playing with her tits for hours, he did in fact want more if it was something she was willing to do. He felt nervous excitement rush through him as he struggled to find the right thing to say and the right tone to say it in. He wasn't a completely shy guy, but he was just slightly intimidated by Rachel's overt and extremely causal sexuality.

"Um, I-. Well." He paused and cleared his throat. Shit! What was he going to say? He didn't want to come off too weak or too strong.

"Why don't you surprise me?"

Rachel watched him for a second before narrowing her eyes and twisting her lips into a smirk. She liked suggestive talk. She loved it actually. It was like true foreplay to her and it helped to make these moments all the much more exciting.

With a quick lick of her lips, she shook her head at him with a playful expression.

"I'm not really big on surprises. Especially with gifts. There has to be something you want..."

She bit her lip meaningfully as she kept her eyes locked on his. She knew that he had to be getting her meaning. Hadn't her earlier "blow pop" joke clued him in? Or Greg's twist on her words? She wanted Trevor to tell her. She wanted to be told.

But Trevor was becoming more and more overwhelmed by her sexual power. He'd been with his share of girls (plenty actually) but the one in front of him was likely the hottest and most casually forward of them all. She'd just so easily agreed to go into the room with him, after a simple handshake and pep talk from his friend. She didn't know him at all. And yet, now she had her shirt off, was letting him fully feel her up, and was clearly hinting that she'd be down for even more.

He felt tongue-tied and his mind raced as he tried to get a hold on the moment. Despite the way she was acting, it was entirely possible that he might still do something to ruin it and dowse some water on her fire. He sighed as his fingers continued to slip around her nipples and all over her pillowy breasts.

"I just-. You know. I mean, shit, you know whatever you wanted to, like, um-."

Rachel exhaled and curled her lips into a grin. She was a little disappointed that he wasn't being more forceful, but his nervousness was also pretty cute. She watched as he continued to get lost in the sensation of touching her. With an excited shiver of her own, she decided to let him off the hook.

"Oh my God, you're so nervous! Don't worry, it's cute." She smiled up at him warmly and licked her lips. "But it is your birthday. You need to relax!"

As he smiled back at her, Rachel slowly extended her hands out and brought them to the front of his shirt. She ran her fingers around playfully and took a deep breath before speaking again with a flirty but curious tone.

"Listen, how about I make it easy for you?" She paused for a brief second as his eyebrows rose in response. With a gentle grin, she leaned in a little closer to his face and finished the thought, her voice just above a playful whisper.

"Would you like me to suck your dick?"

She raised her eyes to meet Trevor's and she felt an electric surge at the expression she saw. His eyes were as wide as dinner plates and he'd completely stopped breathing. She could feel his pulse in the palms of his hands as his grip remained firm on her breasts. Time stood still before finally, he gathered himself enough to respond.

"Yeah, um, that would be-." He cleared his throat and surged as he felt his confidence come rushing back. He pulled his lips into a smirk and nodded firmly.

"Yes. Definitely."

Rachel giggled and smiled up at him with a toothy grin.

"Hmmm. Thought so."

Her heart began to beat faster as she took in the uptick in the moment's intensity. She'd been pretty sure that agreeing to go into a private room with this boy would lead to where it had, but it was still so exciting as the reality actually materialized. She knew that she was more than making his night and that the majority of the pleasure would be flowing from her to him, but she was also pretty turned on. He was cute and his nervousness had only made him cuter. She would enjoy making him cum.

With a final smirk, Rachel began to step back from Trevor's body, his generous grip still firmly on her breasts. As they finally decoupled, she flicked her eyes around the room and tried to decide on the best location to do the deed. Her stomach fluttered suddenly as her gaze fell over the desk and leather chair a few feet behind where Trevor was standing. She felt a pleasurable pulse between her legs as a rush of images passed through her brain.

The first was of her English teacher (the one who had almost caught her and Greg in the bathroom that time). She suddenly saw herself blowing him generously at his desk at school. Rachel had never really shared this, but the fantasy of kneeling under or beside an office desk got her so, so hot.

It was unlike her standard blowjob scene. Usually she was in a car or a bathroom. Maybe on a bed or a couch. But this office situation made her excited. It made her think of going down on an older man. Someone with a job. Like, maybe she was a secretary and one of her daily tasks would be to give her boss a morning blowjob. The fantasy made her shiver and she again realized how excited she was to do what she was about to do. She looked at Trevor with dancing eyes and bit her lip.

"Okay, birthday boy." She sucked in her breath and indicated to the chair behind him. "Why don't you have a seat and get comfy?"

She raised a flirty eyebrow and giggled as she watched him almost stumble to get to the chair. As he sat down with an excited thud, she smiled warmly at him and began to slide a hair tie off her wrist. Tucking her soft hair into a neat ponytail, she grinned and quickly flashed her eyes back to the door they had come in.

"You locked it, right?"

Trevor swallowed hard and nodded quickly. Rachel smiled back began to approach him, kicking off her flip-flops as she reached his seat.

"Good."

Trevor could only sigh excitedly as he watched the gorgeous girl in front of him ease her way down slowly onto her knees. Her heavy breasts jiggled as she scooted up close to his bowed legs and got into position. He sucked in a breath as he felt her small fingers reach forward and touch the front of his belt.

Rachel giggled as she began to undo the buckle and slip his belt out and through. As she reached for his jeans button, she looked up at him with a playful expression and cocked her head.

"I know it's your birthday, but I like unwrapping things too."

She winked at him as he smirked happily in response to her flirty words. Bringing her eyes back down to concentrate on her work, she popped the button and began to slowly pull his zipper down. When it had reached its base, she bit her lips and grabbed ahold of his pants and underwear and gave them a firm tug. With his assistance, she slid the material down his thighs and bunched it up around his lower legs. When she'd finished, she looked back up to what she had revealed and widened her eyes with an impressed smile.

"Whoa."

Rachel shivered pleasurably as she took in the first image of Trevor's cock. It was big. Like, really big. She'd seen (and experienced) a few impressive penises in her time, but this current one certainly ranked right near the top. She bit her lip as another excited tremor coursed through her body. In her secretary/boss fantasies, she'd always imagined her boss having a big dick. He would be a powerful man at his powerful desk. So it was only right that he'd be well hung. She was glad Trevor was, too.

Pulling her eyes away from the delightful, pulsing prize in front of her, Rachel looked back up at Trevor's face and again conveyed her satisfaction with a nod. She grinned as she saw Trevor's expression was finally less nervous. It was obvious that he knew what he was working with and Rachel's reaction had certainly filled him with confidence. She rose up off her heels and reached her hand out to touch him. As her fingers wrapped around his thick shaft, she shivered and scoffed out in an impressed tone.

"Oh my God. So big..."

She giggled as she began to gently jerk him and bring him to full hardness. She was laying it on pretty thick about his size, which was mainly for his benefit. But she was truly impressed. A quick tremor rippled through her as she allowed herself to briefly imagine feeling him inside of her. She swallowed the image away. As exciting (and surely pleasurable) as it would be to have sex with him, that was a rule she'd been breaking enough lately as it was...

Deciding to move on from the thought before she talked herself into it, Rachel increased the speed of her tugs and moved her body into final position. She smiled as she heard him tense when her soft breasts brushed past his inner thighs. With a final flirty grin, she looked up at him and licked her lips.

"Well. Happy Birthday."

***

"Hey, dick lick! What the fuck are you doing? Put that shit down!"

Greg glared at a boy he didn't recognize who had just reached out and lifted a small, Egyptian-looking sculpture off a bookshelf across the room. The boy whipped around, startled, and shot Greg a wide-eyed apologetic look. He set the sculpture back down quickly and turned to walk away in the other direction.

Greg watched him slink away with narrowed eyes before finally scoffing and turning back to face the two guys he'd been chatting with. Shaking his head, he smirked with disbelief.

"Fucking assholes. I mean, who just starts playing with shit in another person's house? Just what I need is something to get broken and have my parents whip my ass when they get home tomorrow night."

The other boys smirked and nodded in response. Greg took a sip from his red cup and was about to punctuate his rant further when one of the guys interrupted him.

"Dude, what do you think she's doing with him in there?"

Greg paused to look that the boys, who had matching curious expressions. He shot his eyes over to the door that led to his father's office. He smirked deeply and swallowed his drink.

"Uh, what do you think she's doing? You guys both know who Rachel is, right?"

The boys exchanged quick glances and laughed nervously in response. The second guy spoke.

"Well yeah, I've heard she's a slut. But, like, she just met that guy two minutes ago." He let another nervous smirk slip out. "C'mon, she wouldn't just, like, you know. Right?"

Greg narrowed his eyes in almost irritated confusion at the boys. He took another sip and shook his head, this time speaking like he was explaining something to a pair of children.

"She wouldn't 'what'?" He stopped and laughed. "Bro, they've been in there for, like, almost ten minutes. She's definitely sucking his cock. It's a guarantee."

He took another sip and smirked at the wide-eyed expressions looking back at him. He could see strained and jealous excitement stretched across their faces. He smirked again. Dorks. An evil grin creeping up, he decided to make them twist more. He leaned in and raised his eyebrows as he shot them knowing looks.

"And believe me, that girl knows exactly what she's doing in that department."

He leaned back with a satisfied wink and smiled as he watched their already tense expressions cross a new threshold. He didn't know for a fact, but he was pretty sure that neither boy had ever come close to hooking up with Rachel. It gave him a rush to see the jealous admiration in their eyes now that they knew she'd done him before too.

Finally, the first boy shook away his cobwebs and spoke again.

"Damn. For real? Well, I guess that makes sense. Especially with that shit people have been saying about her lately."

Greg raised an eyebrow and nodded his chin curiously.

"What shit?"

The boy shrugged. "You know. That shit about her, like, fucking two guys at once or something. Like, one of her friend's boyfriends."

Greg smirked and nodded in response. He knew what the guy was talking about. He'd heard the story, too. He swallowed as he recalled overhearing Rebecca ripping Rachel to shreds to some other people one day a few weeks back. Shit. Rebecca could be scary. He never wanted to be that girl's crosshai-."

His thoughts were interrupted as the other boy jumped in to respond.

"Yeah, bro. What actually happened there?" He looked around real quick and lowered his voice before continuing. "Like, I heard she let both guys fuck her at the same time. Like literally at the same time. I'm talking one dude plowing her while the other put it in her ass."

The first guy coughed out a laugh and shook his head.

"What?? Shut up! For real?" He laughed again rolled his eyes in disbelief. "Yo, that's wild!"

Greg only smirked and took another sip from his cup. He was pretty sure that wasn't how it had gone down. He'd heard the story almost first hand and nothing like that had been mentioned. He shook his head and felt a minor chilling feeling. He actually felt kind of bad for Rachel that people were spreading such crazy things about her. It wasn't as if she hadn't carried a reputation before all this, but things just seemed different now. He shrugged. Oh well. That was how rumors went. Maybe she shouldn't have banged those guys in the first place.

Ignoring the boys' continued chatter, he again looked past them and fixed his eyes on the door down the hallway. He swallowed hard as the arousing knowledge that Rachel was certainly blowing his friend just beyond those walls hit him in the stomach. He pictured her kneeling in front of him in that bathroom back in the fall. God, he wanted that again. He could almost feel her soft, warm mouth around his cock, sucking him with pure perfection. And the moment he had came in her-.

A loud crash and the sound of glass breaking jolted him violently from his pleasurable memories. He whipped his head in the direction of the noise and widened his eyes in annoyance.

"Motherfucker! Yeah, you! What did you break? I'm going to beat your ass!"

***

Happy Birthday to me, innnnn-deed!

Trevor smiled widely as the thought bounced around in his head. He flexed his legs and swallowed hard as he felt Rachel's soft lips cradling firmly around the tip of his dick. She was making gentle squeaking sounds as she ran her tongue all over it, flicking teasingly around his opening.

Just as he got used to the sensation, she again widened her mouth and brought her face down more fully into his lap. He cursed as he felt his dick slide deeper inside, stopping at the softness of her upper throat. She didn't seem to be able to take him entirely in, but she was pretty close. Closer than most girls got anyway.

As she again began her earlier technique of firmly and smoothly bobbing her head over him, he sighed with pleasure. She'd been blowing him for about five minutes and it had been exquisite from the start.

After wishing him 'Happy Birthday', she'd brought her face into his lap and immediately gone to work. She'd begun the experience by running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft for several, generous rounds. After getting him completely hard, and fully wetted up, she'd slipped him into her mouth and began sucking on him enthusiastically. She'd started near the top but eventually worked her way down in an effort to take as much of him in as she could. His size was quite impressive, however, and she'd decided to give her jaw a small reprieve after a minute or two of strenuous, jaw stretching work.

And just such a reprieve had been perfectly okay with Trevor.

After letting him slip from her mouth, Rachel had used her "reprieve" time to give Trevor an additional birthday treat. Her hand still gently jerking him up above, she'd lowered her face and turned her attention fully to his balls. He was neatly shaven and she'd whimpered with arousal as she'd begun sucking generously on his sac. She took her time, licking all over the soft skin before sucking on and humming over each ball individually.

The sensations from Rachel' skilled mouth had driven Trevor crazy. He'd never had a girl give such an enthusiastic amount of extracurricular activity. He'd had to tear his eyes away from the image because watching her pretty eyes focused while her soft lips closed firmly around his balls had almost been enough to make him cum. Happy Birthday, indeed...

But while Trevor was simply sunken happily into a pleasurable cloud up above, Rachel's arousal was redlining as well. The office setting itself was definitely turning her on as she'd hoped and it had been fueling her enthusiasm to please. She wasn't actually under the desk as she'd often pictured in her fantasies, but she was kneeling on the carpet right alongside of it. It was close enough to make her squirm.

As she sucked away on the lucky boy above, she feasted on the images of blowing her teacher in a similar position. Or a boss at some fancy law firm or bank. She surged again as she thought about specifically where she was. Greg's dad's office. She felt her pussy tingle.

She'd never met Greg's dad and had only seen a picture of what she'd assumed was him on the desk with Greg and the rest of their family. She suddenly pictured kneeling in front of him right in her current position. Her eyes fluttered as the image sent another tremor between her legs. It was so hot. She'd blown Greg before. It would be so exciting to do his dad, too, right here in his office. His locked office.

Rachel moaned at her fantasy as she thought about the locked door. Did Greg's dad get blowjobs down here? Did Greg's mom suck his dick right here in the same spot Rachel was kneeling? Or did someone else maybe? Perhaps Greg's dad had some secretary type that would come down here and help him with his business. And when they were done, they'd lock the door and she'd suck him off before she left for the night. It was SO hot and Rachel pulsed again as she kept sucking away.