Preludes Ch. 10: Squeals on the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it had been a literal bump in the road that got things really moving forward.

The seats in the back of the bus did not provide the smoothest of riding experiences and an unexpectedly severe hitting of a pothole had caused all three of the seatmates to be jostled significantly. Not only had this pushed Rachel's body more fully into Blake's side, it had caused her most noticeable assets to bounce and jiggle. And since two sets of eyes had spent the majority of ride trained to that very area, it was an image that hadn't gone unappreciated.

Blake spoke first.

"Holy shit!" He paused and grinned down at Rachel's matching expression and smirked playfully in the direction of tank top.

"They almost bounced right out..."

Rachel was still kind of pushed up against him and she swallowed another tingle at his implication. Steadying herself quickly, she straightened back up and shot him a joking glare and rolled her eyes.

"You're hilarious."

Blake put his palms up in mock-defense and grinned further.

"I'm just sayin'. Wouldn't be the worst thing to happen."

Rachel swallowed again and stared back into his eyes without speaking. She was searching for a witty retort when, as if the universe was conspiring against her, another bump caused her boobs to shake once more.

Both she and Blake noticed it and neither could keep from laughing. Rachel's face began to redden and she reflexively brought her hand to her cleavage to cover herself. But the damage was done. Blake smiled brightly and nodded through his laughs.

"Look! See? They're dying to get out. Why don't you just show us real quick? Cut to the chase, I mean."

Rachel's reddening cheeks felt instantly warm and she turned away from Blake to break the intensity of his flirtatious request. But she was offered no reprieve when her gaze landed on Craig who was smiling just as intensely. He'd been following the conversation and he simply nodded at her with a casual shrug

"I agree." He paused and looked past her to his friend. "Dude, they're nice too. Like, real nice."

The tips of Rachel's ears caught fire and she opened her mouth to give Craig an incredulous smile. He was obviously referring to the afternoon a few months back when she'd blown him and Austin in their car back in the woods. While she'd been down on Austin, he'd slipped her bra off and played with her tits for a while. And when she'd finished him, she'd popped back up and (somewhat) unknowingly given both boys a solid eyeful of her bare chest.

Of course, she'd gotten completely naked for Austin a few times since, but that had been the only time she'd offered Craig a glimpse. Clearly she'd left an impression.

Gathering herself, she shook her head at both boys and tried to brush off their ridiculous request. Truthfully, Rachel had more than once found herself in varying stages of undress while on a school bus. She'd also done more illicit things as well. But that didn't mean that now was going to be one of those times. Despite the pulsing between her legs...

"You guys are a mess." She glanced down at her tank top and rolled her eyes for emphasis. "Uh-huh. Am I supposed to just, like, whip my shirt off?" She scoffed. "Right. Real subtle."

The boys registered her heavy sarcasm but her response did little to dissuade them. If anything, her choice in words had the opposite effect. She wasn't saying she didn't want to do it. Just that she didn't want to get caught. A meaningful difference, even if she hadn't been aware herself.

Blake thought quickly and decided to keep things moving smoothly. He glanced around to make sure no one was really paying attention to them before leaning back over and shrugging again.

"Fair enough. Can we at least feel 'em or something?"

The hair on Rachel's neck stood up and she sucked in a breath at Blake's bold counteroffer. She hadn't expected him to just give up, but she also hadn't seen this coming specifically. She suddenly felt tongue-tied and unable to think of a proper rebuttal. And the growing arousal deep in her system was beginning to make her wonder if she wanted to rebut anyway.

"What? Fee-. Wow!" She laughed nervously and searched his face with a silly expression. "What? Like, just let you guys-?"

She was cut-off as another bump in the road gave Blake all the opportunity he needed to seal the deal. The movement jostled him, but he exaggerated its effects and "accidentally" landed his palm directly onto her right breast. He watched as her eyes grew wide but he simply feigned ignorance.

"Oops! Shit, wasn't my fault!" He laughed out loud, but didn't move his hand. Watching Rachel for any sign for him to shut it down, he swallowed and moved forward.

"But since I'm here already..."

Rachel whimpered, almost inaudibly, as she felt Blake's palm close around her breast and squeeze in firmly. Even through her bra and the fabric of her shirt, his hand felt warm and strong. Her brain was just beginning to go down that pathway that it normally found itself on. That pathway where she understood that things might be getting out of control and she wondered if she wanted them to stop. Sometimes she did and sometimes she didn't. But often that part didn't much impact what she would end up doing.

However, in this moment, her brain put on the brakes and switched tracks. There was suddenly no mixed feelings or "deer in the headlights" doubt. She was turned on. Badly. And she had been since she'd awoken from her arousing dreams. It had been powerful enough that she'd actually gone to the desperate lengths to try to achieve manual release even while her parents called to her from down the stairs. Her pot had been simmering for hours and now it appeared to be reaching a boil.

The switch in her brain was almost visible in her expression. Her widened eyes narrowed deviously and she let out a deep, soothing breath. Confidence flooded back into her face, and suddenly the girl who had been nervous to even board the bus was just a memory. She was ready for some fun. And the boy boldly groping her certainly seemed up for it.

Biting her lip, she simply raised a shrugging eyebrow at Blake and eased her shoulders back into the seat. Blake felt his dick jump and he moved quickly to stifle the momentary surprise on his own face. He'd heard plenty about Rachel and clearly she was beginning to live up to her billing. With a playful smirk, he adjusted his body closer to hers and squeezed in more deeply.

Craig had been watching the exchange with curiosity and his own eyebrows rose when he saw Blake put his hand on Rachel's tits and begin to feel her up. He continued to watch as she didn't seem to be stopping him either. Quite the opposite. With the confidence from their one afternoon of history together, he decided to jump into the action.

Rachel flinched momentarily as she felt Craig bring his hand to her left breast and join his buddy in some fun. She turned to him and shot him a smirk as she shook her head in mock-irritation. The dual-sensation of the boys' different touches caused a sudden spike in her arousal as her brain became flooded with images from her fateful day in Matt's basement with Brad. She could still vividly recall the feeling of both of their hands on her breasts. It had felt so overwhelmingly wrong and right at the same time. And just moments later she'd found herself.-

The thought caused a tremor to slice through her and she reflexively adjusted herself on her seat. The boys hands' (as crude as the context might have been) felt really good, and between that and the dirty images in her mind, the tingling between her legs had grown to a buzzing itch. She steadied herself and spoke with playful sarcasm.

"Boys having fun? Is this your first time with boobs or...?"

Craig smirked in response to her dig and shook his head. This wasn't his first experience getting a little run with her tits. And while she wasn't presently leaned over his lap with his dick deep in her mouth like the last time, it was still pretty awesome.

Blake, too, was clearly enjoying the experience. He and Rachel weren't exactly friends, but he'd talked to her a handful of times throughout the year. He knew what was she was about. He was on the football team so he'd heard directly about Austin and Craig (and Shane, for that matter). And obviously there were many other rumors as well.

As he continued to knead the heavy softness of her breast, he let his eyes wander down across her body. Rachel was a very pretty girl, but while her face and her tits got most of the attention, he found himself again fixating on her thighs. She was clearly in athletic shape and it showed. And while it was easy to notice her boobs in any variety of outfits she might wear to school, it wasn't so common that such a generous view of her legs was on display. Her skirt was already on the short side and in her position it had hiked itself up a few inches. Blake felt his dick twitch again as he got an idea. Keeping his one hand on her shirt, he brought his other to her bare thigh leaned in.

"Hey, since we can't see your tits, how about something else?"

Rachel had been alternating her gaze between both boys and she turned to give Blake her full attention as he spoke. Another tingle tickled her senses and she cocked her head at him inquisitively.

"What do you mean 'something else'?"

Blake grinned and cupped her breast smoothly. He wasn't one to be subtle (as evidenced by what he was currently doing) and his own arousal was beginning to build. He shrugged with his eyes and lowered his voice.

"Can we see your pussy?"

Rachel, despite her buzzing arousal, had felt in control and powerful up until that moment. She knew what she was letting the boys do, but she'd still felt like she was running the show. Like she was on a throne and doling out little bits of pleasure to her subjects. A doling that could stop whenever she felt like.

But Blake's entirely blunt request threw her for a loop. Her eyes widened and she coughed out a nervous, disarming laugh. She couldn't have heard him right...

"My p-?" She didn't even like saying the word. "Oh my God, you're crazy. No."

But Blake wasn't so easily deterred. Rachel's skit, while short, was of the loose, flowing variety. Keeping his eyes on hers, he slipped his hand up her thigh and began to nudge the soft black cotton upwards towards her waist, revealing more of her skin.

Rachel could feel what he was doing and she brought her hand to his to stop him. She didn't push him away, but she held him where he was. Truthfully, a sizeable part of her wanted to let him slip his hand all the way up between her legs. He was hot, and even if he hadn't been, she was so aching to be touched by someone. Him. Herself. It didn't matter. She was dying for it.

But this was crazy. They were on the bus for God's sake. True, they were somewhat hidden from other people in their threesome seat, but it was still an insane idea.

Her thoughts were broken by Craig's probing voice as he tried to inch her along. He'd heard from Austin that Rachel's entire body was flawless. So this was something he did not want to miss out on.

"C'mon, it's cool. What, do you, like, not shave or something?"

Rachel scoffed again and crinkled her brow. She hadn't expected that response. As if it had anything to do with her resistance to the idea at all. She tried to respond evenly but she was still a bit off guard.

"Oh my God, how is that any of your-? I mean, of course I do, but that's not-."

She hadn't meant to actually answer but in her state it had just slipped out. She reddened again as Craig grinned widely at her confession and smirked excitedly. She felt Blake's hand beginning to resume its path up her thigh and she squeezed down to stop him again. But before she could say anything, he spoke again.

"C'mon, just real quick. No one is going to see but us. I want to see what kind of underwear you got on anyway."

Rachel stayed deathly still and kept her hand cupping his on her thigh. She could feel the throbbing of a pulse through her palm and she couldn't tell if it was his or her own. Despite all the ridiculousness of what he was asking, a growing part of her wanted nothing more than to comply. In fact, had the bus been empty, she was sure she'd rip her own underwear off so hard that they might tear. The thought of being partially naked and exposed while fifty of her classmates sat nearby made her squirm. And the thought of being touched-.

The sizzling sensation that whipped through her at that notion made her choice. With a deep breath, she bit down hard on her lip and pushed Blake's hand off of her thigh. Her eyes still on his, she finally cracked her intense expression into a disbelieving smile. She shook her head and listened as it felt like someone else's words came out of her mouth.

"Okay."

Blake's eyes widened and he nodded as he positioned his body so that she was better hidden and enclosed within the seat. He watched as she looked down at herself and brought her hands to her skirt. Looking over his head at Craig, he grinned and winked.

Rachel felt her skin buzzing all over as she flipped the front of her skirt upward and bunched it up near her waist. Both boys sucked in a breath as the image of a sexy yellow thong came into view. She felt her heart pound hard in her chest and her head swam gently and got a little light. With trembling hands, she sat up slightly off the seat and slipped her fingers under the waistband of her thong, slowly guiding it downward. As the material pulled away from her body, it stuck ever so slightly before coming free and revealing her fully.

The intake of breath from both boys at the sight of Rachel's thong morphed into a stunned gasp as her pussy finally came into full view. She looked to be freshly shaved, save a thin strip of light brown hair that traced delicately down from her waist and led directly to the top of her opening. Her pussy was smooth and tender-looking. Almost inviting. And it appeared to be glistening ever so slightly.

Rachel stifled a whimper as the cool air reached her and combined with the buzzing craziness of the moment to send her arousal to a new plane. She'd shown tons of boys her boobs over the years, but she couldn't ever recall a time where she'd specifically revealed herself in the way she was now. And if she did, it was usually the final piece to be revealed.

But here she was still fully clothed. And in public. She was simply giving them a peek without any other context. The different flavor of dangerous excitement it provided made her surge and she again became aware of how badly she wanted release. The thought made her senses vibrate as normally if a guy saw her pussy, it was because she was about to engage him sexually. And that clearly wasn't going to-.

The thought exploded into a million pieces as she felt Blake bring his fingers below her waist and touch her gently. Her entire body buckled and she almost lost her grip on her underwear. She was about to say something when he spoke in a whisper.

"Fuck, Rachel. That is fucking hot."

She looked at his face and searched his eyes, but she could already tell where he was going. He was running the tip of his index finger over the wispy hairs on her landing strip and the feeling was electric. She knew what he wanted. And what was worse, she wanted it more.

Biting her lip and communicating with her eyes, Rachel shifted her pelvis almost unnoticeably in Blake's direction. It was a movement subtle enough that Craig wouldn't notice but obvious enough to convey its meaning. Blake swallowed and narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. He understood.

The air crackled around Rachel as Blake traced his fingers downward and slipped them effortlessly inside her. She was already wet and it only took gentle pressure for him to slide in fully and begin to work. She sucked in an audible breath and did everything in her power to stay in control of her faculties but the suddenness of the sensation made it very hard. It felt so good. It was as if she'd been teleported back to her bedroom and was being given to the gift of picking up right where she'd left off that morning. She whimpered and clamped down hard on her lip.

As Blake tenderly worked her, Craig reflexively adjusted the stiffening in his khakis. His dick had been growing since he'd started feeling her up but now that he was getting an explicit view of his friend fingering her from a foot away, he was practically rock hard. All he could think about was the piercingly pleasurable feeling of the moment he'd gotten off and came hard in her mouth that afternoon in Austin's car. The blowjob had been incredible and her casual willingness to do not only him but his friend too had made it that much hotter. He thought about it a lot and had even gotten off to the memory several times.

Beginning to feel unable to suppress his own desires, he reached forward and brought his hand back to Rachel's shirt. She glanced over at him and smiled in reaction, but it was clear that her thoughts were somewhere else. Craig looked down and shivered at the image of Blake's fingers buried firmly between the pink lips of her pussy. It was just too hot. After a few healthy squeezes on her tits, he slipped his hand down and began to run his fingers over her thin landing strip. He wanted to touch her too.

Rachel had registered Craig's renewed round of groping her through her shirt and had basically ignored it. The action between her legs was occupying her full attention and she badly wanted to focus on that. But when she felt Craig leave her breasts and bring his hand down below her waist as well, her stomach fluttered.

Once again, the sensation of two different touches at the same time made her head spin. Obviously one touch was a lot more impacting, but both were intense in their own ways. She felt her breaths begin to come quicker and she tried hard to focus on what was happening and what she wanted. In an effort to think straight, she turned her head away from both boys and looked beyond Blake back across the aisle.

Their seats were parallel with the bathroom so they didn't exactly have a partnering row, but Rachel could still clearly make out several people from her view. It made her gasp as she realized how while someone might be able to see her face, they'd have no idea that she was half-naked and letting two boys touch her. It was so intoxicatingly dangerous.

She shook her head and tried to focus again on what to do. Would she let Blake keep fingering her until she got off? Would she let Craig touch her like that too? Did she even want to have an orgasm in such an inappropriate place? Could she control herself?

Her eyes darted around as she thought things through. She wasn't sure if she had the willpower to stop what was happening, even if it was wise. But all of her swirling indecision froze as her wandering eyes locked onto another set that happened to catch her gaze. Her breath stopped in her chest and she felt her stomach twist.

In the nearest aisle across the way were two boys. Rachel knew both of them but had barely noticed their presence when she'd boarded the bus. The one sitting in the aisle seat was a friend of hers from a few classes. But the one next to him was the one she was currently locking eyes with. He was a bigger guy who had a tough looking face despite his current curious smile.

Shane.

Shane had been the first boy (other than Matt) that she'd hooked up with after her fight with Rebecca. He'd approached her one day in school and stuttered his way into asking her out to dinner, which had been a cute (and well-needed) gesture based on the fresh hell that Rachel had been going through after her fallout with her best friend.