Preludes Ch. 10: Squeals on the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, the innocent dinner date didn't go as planned. Shane obviously had had some expectations of what picking up the tab would mean and he'd acted on them in short order. He drove her out to a river lot that kids often went to to hook up and made the not-so-subtle implication that she should show him some oral gratitude for the dinner.

Rachel had viciously cursed him out and soon after the date had ended with him angrily driving her back home and leaving her in a huff. But then, for reasons she still couldn't quite articulate, she had felt strangely guilty about unloading on him the way she had. Her mind had been in a very dark and confusing place in the aftermath of losing Rebecca. So she'd called him and asked him to meet her back at the lot so she could apologize.

And apologize she did.

Feeling cold and mechanical, Rachel had gotten back into his truck and given him the generous blowjob that he had wanted from the beginning. She'd also let him play her tits before and after the act. When she finished getting him off, she'd simply said her goodbyes and they'd gone their separate ways. It had been a confusing night that had helped push her towards the path she still was blindly wandering down.

Shane had sniffed around for another go a few times since then but Rachel had kept him at arm's length. But she still thought about the experience from time to time. She had been so utterly disrespected but that hadn't stopped her from giving him what he'd wanted. Worse, she had been the one to call him back and initiate it. It made her feel weak and shameful.

And now as she locked eyes with him while two his football teammates fingered her ten feet away, that same shame crept back in. She watched as he grinned at her curiously and studied her face. She knew her cheeks were flushed and her mouth was hanging open slightly. Could he tell? No. But he might have an idea of what-.

The thought brought her back to the moment and she turned away. She couldn't get off. Not like this. Not with him watching. It felt like she'd be giving him a show.

Desperately wanting to keep feeling the sensations (but knowing she had to stop) Rachel cleared her throat and gently pushed both hands off of her. Blake shot her a surprised look but she shook her head and pulled her thong back up to its place. Her heart was beating fast, and she so wanted to continue to get lost in the feelings, but she couldn't. Not here. Not now.

"Sorry. We can't. I can't."

Her voice was raspy and her eyes intense. Blake could tell she was conflicted but he certainly wasn't going to push her. It was crazy enough that she'd let them do what they had. But it was obvious that she was still turned on. Maybe there could be something el-.

He was beaten to the punch by his friend in the other seat and he cursed to himself under his breath as Craig spoke.

"Hey, well since we're all showing things, I got something too."

Both Rachel and Blake looked over in unison and stiffened just as Craig finished sliding down his zipper and slipping his dick out of his khakis. He was rock hard and it was obvious he was coursing with arousal. But his casual tone kept things calm and friendly. Almost disarming.

Rachel snorted incredulously and widened her eyes.

"Craig! What the hell are you-?"

She cut off as it became crystal clear what he wanted. He hadn't just whipped it out as some sort of show of solidarity. He'd shown her his dick exactly once before in the past and it had led to a very specific and immediate end. The kind of end that a girl who would let a few guys finger her on a bus ride might certainly indulge him in. The kind of end that Rachel was known for. The kind of end he wanted now.

Rachel felt her finger tips go numb as she tried to make her stand

"Oh no. No no no." She laughed nervously and shook her head. "Craig! I am not-. Put that away!"

But Craig held his ground. Reaching down, he took a hold of his penis and playfully angled it towards her.

"C'mon, just real quick." He winked. "You've done it before."

Rachel scoffed and felt her ears burn again. She was sure that Craig hadn't been discreet about having gotten a blowjob from her, but hearing him verbalize it was still a little embarrassing.

"So? I'm not doing it now. Oh my God, are you for real? We're on the bus."

Craig continued his argument with his voice lowered.

"Rach, it's cool. We're all alone back here. There is, like, no way anyone can see." He licked his lips and grinned as he indicated to his lap. "Just lean over a little."

Rachel's skin tingled all over as her still-hot arousal began to cloud her mind. She wasn't really attracted to Craig, but it wasn't like that had stopped her before. Despite her protests, she was hopelessly turned on and the crazy nature of the request was making her pulse throb between her legs.

She glanced back towards Blake and took in his expression. He seemed amused and curious. She tried to think of what to say or do next but he jumped in with a slick, reassuring tone.

"Hey, he's right, Rachel. Look, I'll sit forward so that no one can see. Go ahead. You're in the clear."

Rachel's head swam and she felt close to the edge. She offered a final excuse, but her voice was whiny and unconvincing.

"I can't just-. What if a teacher comes back?"

Blake practically rolled his eyes, as if she'd asked him the dumbest question in the world.

"Come on now. You think I want to get caught either? I'll keep lookout the whole time. You're good." He grinned brightly.

"Trust me."

Rachel wasn't sure if such trust was warranted but she found herself running out of rebuttals. A big part of her was so completely turned on by the idea of doing what they wanted. She was nervous about doing it in such a public space, but she was also beyond done with caring if someone saw or heard. Everyone seemed to be calling her a slut these days. What exactly was it that she was trying to protect?

Turning back towards Craig, she swallowed hard and looked him up and down. His eyes were dancing with anticipation and it was clear he could tell that she was about to give in. He nodded happily and reached his arm out to her shoulder and gave a gentle, coaxing pull.

Rachel didn't resist, and with the butterflies swarming in her belly, she began to twist her body and move into position. She brought her knees together and turned to face Craig more fully as she leaned her way down and towards his lap. As her face approached the target pulsing happily through the hole in his pants, she laughed to herself and muttered under her breath.

"This is so crazy."

It was the last thing to come out of her mouth as she parted her lips and sunk her mouth fully around Craig's cock. His head slipped over her tongue and slid smoothly towards to the top of her throat. Clamping firmly around his shaft, Rachel worked her way back up and swirled her tongue teasingly by his tip. His dick jumped at the sensation and she smiled pleasurably to herself. With a deep breath, she opened her mouth again and slid her way back down.

Craig desperately wanted to curse out loudly or groan (or something), but he knew he had to keep things quiet. While Blake was looking out, and they had both painted the picture of security to her, it was true that they were being pretty reckless. There was no aisle directly next to them, but there was obviously a row in front. Rachel was bobbing her head just inches behind two other students. If either of them heard a noise or happened to glance backwards, there would be no hiding what was happening.

But despite his muted reactions, every sensation was just as magical as he'd remembered. He sucked in a breath as the warm perfection of Rachel's mouth took him in and out with skilled precision. Her soft hair bounced gently in his lap and her expression remained calm and focused. Her cheeks were pulled in tightly and every twirl of her tongue made him shiver as she smoothly sucked away.

Blake also had a hard time keeping his eyes off of the hot scene next to him. Rachel's ass was firmly pushed up into his thigh and even the mostly-obscured sight of her blowing his friend was among the hottest things he'd ever seen. He knew it was important to keep an eye out but he also couldn't help himself. All he could think about was seeing her pussy earlier and touching her. Making sure to glance around frequently, he brought his hand down and slipped it under her skirt and began rubbing and squeezing all over her ass and the back of her thigh.

Rachel was already buzzing from the wild nature of the blowjob she was giving, but the sensation of Blake touching her again made her whimper out loud. The din of people talking on the bus was substantial but her heart still skipped a beat as she wondered fearfully if someone had heard. There were gaps between the seats and a simple look might give her away.

She pushed the thought away and refocused on her work. Sucking Craig's dick had been a fun experience the first time and she was enjoying it this round as well. It wasn't too big and it was shaped nicely. She remembered how he had gotten off pretty hard when she'd done him last. He'd cum a good amount. She wondered how it would go this time based on the exciting nature for them both.

As the bus rolled on, Rachel dutifully sucked away. Craig seemed to be holding on longer than he had during their previous encounter, and while Rachel was enjoying the thrill of the job, she was also a little eager for him to finish before they got caught. She began to up her intensity a bit and she reached out to try to rub on his balls through his pants.

Her efforts had their intended effect and Craig suddenly groaned in appreciation. He'd been trying to keep things quiet but she'd simply caught him off guard. Both his and Rachel's eyes widened as the sound was clearly audible. Rachel slowed her pace and held her breath as she stained her ear to listen for any sign that someone had heard.

Nothing.

But then-.

The moment Rachel had been dreading from the second she'd agreed to what Craig wanted came to pass. She couldn't recall who was sitting in front of them nor could she tell how explicit of a view they turned back to see, but the result was the same. A muffled laugh and whisper set fire to her ears as she continued to bob her head.

"Holy shit, dude's getting some head back there!"

"What? Where-? OH shit!"

Rachel didn't know what to do so she just kept sucking. It was obvious that someone had heard Craig groan and glanced back in reaction. And now it sounded like both people sitting in front of them had gotten an eyeful of what she was doing. Her stomach coursed with embarrassment, but a lightning bolt of arousal crashed through her at the same time.

Craig realized what had happened as well but he wasn't going to do anything about it. He knew the guys in front of him and he knew they wouldn't rat him out or anything. If anything, he felt a swelling of pride knowing that two dudes were now witness to him getting his dick sucked by some hot girl on the bus. He nodded his head at their surprised eyes and indicated for them to keep quiet.

Blake also saw the scene and he smirked to himself before glancing around to make sure a more dangerous threat (a teacher) wasn't nearby. Satisfied that they were still safe, he grinned and continued to rub over Rachel's thong while she sucked his friend. He kept his head on a swivel and his eyes passed over a nearby row where a friend of his was looking his way. He nodded at Shane (who was smiling at him curiously) before looking back towards Rachel and enjoying the show.

Sparks continued to fizzle through Rachel's senses as she remained firmly sucking on Craig's dick in a bit of a frozen panic. Her ears burned in the wild knowledge that her illicit act was no longer a secret shared by only three people. Not only were the muffled whispers and giggles growing more intense, it was surely only a matter of time before word spread throughout the bus.

Rachel had little issue with rumors as she'd had more (both true and exaggerated) spread about her than she could count. Nor was she a stranger to having witnesses to her performing a sexual act. But never had she done something as reckless as she was currently and actually had it been found out in real-time. It would be one thing if Craig simply blabbed to some friends later in the day that she'd given him head on the ride. It was entirely another for such information to be disseminated amongst the population while she was still in process of doing it.

Despite all this, Rachel simply stayed on task and did her best to keep her head from spinning more than it already was. She'd been blowing Craig for well over a few minutes, and while he'd been holding out admirably, she'd also just begun to taste him a bit before the discovery had been made. With a desire to finish the job before more and more people found out what was going on, Rachel picked up her efforts and moved to bring Craig home.

The shock of being found out had given Craig a momentary respite in his fight against losing control, but he was definitely in the midst of a losing battle. The fact that Rachel had barely blinked at the whispers and simply continued to bob away in his lap had also served to make the experience even hotter. The girl certainly didn't seem to give a shit. And he liked that.

As Rachel twisted her lips around his shaft with an increased enthusiasm, Craig finally began to melt. The blowjob felt so good, perhaps even better than the last time. He placed his hand on the back of her head and ran his fingers through her silky hair. As her soft lips reached near to the base of his dick and held him in snugly, he gritted his teeth and let go.

Rachel flinched momentarily as she felt Craig twitch and erupt copiously into her mouth. She shut her eyes and concentrated, swallowing purposefully as he continued to cum. The bus had seemingly hit another rough patch of road recently and the bumps and vibrations weren't making her job any easier. But with skilled patience, she brought her lips up near to the head of his cock and held him in firmly while he unloaded in strained silence.

Blake had been taking in the scene with focused interest and it hadn't been difficult to tell what was going on. He'd watched as his buddy's face had tensed up into a pleasurable scowl just as Rachel slowed her motions and closed her eyes. He knew she was getting his friend off and the thought excited him in a variety of ways. Not only was it mesmerizing, but it also meant that she'd be all finished with Craig. And then it could mean his turn...

His lustful smirk suddenly vanished into an expression of panic when, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted danger. He'd been so preoccupied with watching the scene that he'd been neglecting his lookout duties. His stomach lurched and he shook himself quickly to spring into action. A teacher was making his way down the aisle directly towards them.

"Hey. Hey, yo! Yo! Teacher coming! Fucking wrap it up!"

Blake's voice came out in a stern hiss and his heart began to pound as he tapped Rachel firmly on her thigh. Her face was still deeply buried in Craig's lap and the teacher was almost halfway to the back of the bus.

Both Rachel and Craig had been obviously preoccupied, but they both received the warning loud and clear. Rachel's eyes widened and she pulled off of Craig's dick, clamping her lips shut as she sat back up. There was still plenty of his handiwork in her mouth and her heart skipped as she looked directly at the approaching teacher.

Craig, too, sprang into action and hastily shoved his still-shimmering dick back into his pants. He sat up hastily and roughly pulled his zipper up and did everything he could to make the situation seem normal. His heart was still pounding and he was sure his face was at least mildly ruddened if not splotchy and red altogether. He glanced to his right at Rachel and Blake and grinned nervously.

"Everyone behaving back here?"

Rachel's stomach flipped as she turned to face her teacher directly, her lips still tightly sealed. She smiled and nodded, trying to swallow gently and unnoticeably in the process. They were just feet apart and the fact that she still had another boy's cum in her mouth made the moment even more strangely exciting. She flipped a strand of hair behind her ear and tried to look as casual as possible.

The teacher glanced around nonchalantly at the students in the general vicinity before turning back towards Rachel and tilting his head. Trying to keep his eyes from wandering downward towards her tantalizing chest, he focused on her smiling but seemingly nervous face. Something seemed off about how she was keeping her mouth shut.

"Rachel? We're not chewing gum are we?"

Rachel's eyes widened and she felt her scalp tingle. She was certainly glad that he didn't seem to suspect anything too nefarious, but his attention to her face and mouth was definitely something she wanted to avoid. With an innocent scrunching of her eyebrows, she nodded "no" emphatically and smiled again.

However, her failure to open her lips or speak only made her look guilty. The teacher narrowed his eyes and stared at her skeptically.

"Open your mouth, please."

The tingling in her scalp exploded across her body and Rachel momentarily froze. She couldn't open her-. She still had Craig's-. With a nervous sigh, she swallowed a final time, hoping she'd gotten everything down sufficiently, and complied with her teacher's request.

The pair stared at each other for a few seconds before Rachel increased her bluff with an irritated shrug. Her teacher paused suspiciously, but nodded and leaned back from the seat.

"Thank you."

Turning away and addressing the area in general, he spoke again.

"Okay, everyone. We should be at the museum pretty shortly. Please remember not to leave any valuables on the bus."

A few nods and murmured responses satisfied him, and without another glance towards the back row, he turned and began to make his way back to the front of the bus. Blake waited until he was well out of earshot before turning towards Rachel and Craig and coughing with laughter.

"Holy shit that was close!" He grinned widely and looked at Rachel with a funny expression.

"The fucking gum thing was priceless. I figured you were a swallower but now I guess I know for sure!"

Rachel blushed and glared at him, but she couldn't help but smile at his joking dig. It had been pretty crazy. She rolled her eyes and wiped at her lips as Craig and Blake continued to laugh. She was about fire off a clever retort when Blake spoke again, this time in a lower tone.

"And speaking of..." He winked and indicated to Craig. "I think it's about time to switch seats so that we can get this started again."

Craig smirked and nodded casually. The boys started to stand so that they could swap positions, ostensibly so that Rachel could repeat her generosity for Blake this time. It seemed so obvious. As if no other reality was possible.

Rachel was still tingling from the entire experience and her mouth fell open as she took in the boys' nonchalance. Blow one, blow the other, it seemed. Did she even get a say in this?

Beyond the casual boldness of it all, the actual maneuver that the boys were making made the entire thing even more embarrassingly obvious to everyone nearby. Blake stood up and moved into the aisle, waiting patiently as Craig slipped out so that he could pass back in and take the window seat. Snickers and wide eyes filled the area, as the knowledge of what Rachel had just done made the reason behind the boys' repositioning abundantly clear.