Preludes Ch. 10: Squeals on the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Blake sat down with a happy thud in the seat his friend had just previously occupied, he smiled at Rachel warmly. Her eyes stayed wide as nervous arousal flowed like electricity through her veins. She could suddenly feel his fingers inside her again and she whimpered involuntarily. His khakis had a bit of an obvious bulge and Rachel's stomach swam as she pictured what exactly he expected her to be doing next.

Blake read her eyes and nodded at her expectantly. He was definitely eager to get the show on the road.

"So what's up? You ready?"

Rachel studied his eager eyes and tried to clear her head. Despite the whispers, the close call with the teacher, and the general craziness of it all, she was still completely turned on and into the idea. Blake was definitely more attractive than Craig and the prospect of seeing his penis and smoothly sucking him off made her buzz. Especially in the light of the fresh memory of him tenderly fingering her just minutes earlier. Oh, she'd definitely do this.

With a sly smile, Rachel raised an eyebrow and scooted her body a little closer to Blake. She watched as his excited breaths caused his chest to expand under his shirt. His clean white button-down and tie made him look even more handsome. She was suddenly almost as eager as he was to get things started.

Her look and movement was all the sign Blake needed and he grinned as he began to lower his zipper for easy access just as Craig had done. He reached in past his boxer briefs and was about to fish out his prize when a loud voice made him freeze.

"Okay, everybody. We should be arriving in less than five minutes. Please remember which group you've been assigned to for the tours so that when we get off the bus, we can move things along quickly."

Rachel and Blake's eyes widened and they stared at each other in a moment of silent contemplation. Blake's stomach twisted and he cursed to himself as he sensed everything was about to slip away. He watched Rachel begin to lean back as she offered an apologetic shrug. He sprang into action and tried desperately to keep the boat afloat.

"Hey hey, whoa whoa whoa! What are you-? No, we're all good. We can still-."

But Rachel silenced his pleading with a doubting smirk. She shook her head and rolled her eyes as she responded calmly.

"Are you serious? You just heard, right? We'll be there in, like, two minutes. We can't-. No."

Blake sat paralyzed as the cold realization rolled through him as well. He glanced past Rachel at his friend and suddenly felt hot anger begin to rise. Fucking Craig. He'd barely contributed to getting Rachel worked up. And yet he was the one who got-!

Shaking off the jealous irritation, Blake fixed his pants and tried hard to think. There was no way he was going to let this all slip away. Not after watching how hot it had been. And how easily she'd succumbed. He cleared his throat.

"Well, look, this is definitely 'to be continued', okay? Like, you owe me for sure."

Rachel stifled a giggle as she took in Blake's obvious distress. Rolling her eyes again, she reached into her purse and pulled out some lip balm. As she applied it delicately, she glanced back at him and simply offered an innocent shrug.

"Maybe."

Moments later the bus reached its destination and came to a stop. As everyone stood and prepared to get moving, Rachel glanced around the immediate vicinity and felt her stomach tickle. Several sets of eyes were clearly darting in and around her direction as students exchanged covered-mouth whispers. She made eye contact with the boys who had been sitting directly in front of her and had been the ones to discover what she'd been doing. Their grins could've lit up a cave and she blushed as she looked away and tried to push out the bits of exciting shame creeping into her system.

As the rows began to empty, Rachel's stomach took another drop as she watched Shane step out from his seat directly behind her in the aisle. She felt the hair stand up on her neck as the memory of locking eyes with him while Blake had been fingering her came back into her mind. She tried to block it out, but a sudden touch to her lower back made the feelings explode. She shivered as Shane leaned forward and spoke in a teasing whisper as they walked.

"Were you sleepy? Looked like you might've been taking a little nap back there..."

Rachel's ears caught fire and she swallowed hard. She didn't know what to say so she simply kept walking and ignored the playfully-mocking words.

But Shane wasn't deterred.

"Well, either way, if you're tired again on the ride back, you can definitely sit with me. I got a place you can rest your head."

Punctuating his words, Shane lowered his hand and cupped his palm around Rachel's ass through her skirt, giving it a quick squeeze. Rachel flinched and spun around to face him just as they stepped off the bus. She shot him a withering glare and set her jaw as her eyes burned into his. Shane's slick grin dissipated and he brought his hands up in defense. Rachel kept her eyes on his for a few seconds before scoffing and turning away.

It took a few minutes for the buses to unload and the students to arrange into their assigned group, but before long, they were inside the museum and off with their respective tour guides for a day of artistic and cultural enlightenment. Apparently there was a traveling Egyptian tomb exhibit that was only going to be housed locally for a few more weeks and the history department at Pine Valley had jumped on the chance to give the senior class a chance to experience such a rare and unique occurrence.

Thankfully, Rachel hadn't been put in a group with Craig or Blake or any of the others who had been sitting nearby and known what she'd done. Without such an immediate stressor, the morning drifted by and Rachel kept mostly to herself as she and her classmates crisscrossed tall-ceilinged rooms with velvet ropes and strange artifacts. She was normally somewhat into these kinds of things, but the combined experiences of the morning had left her head in a very odd and distracted place.

The itching buzz that had started upon her awakening and only grown more present and her aborted attempt at self-release still ran vividly through her senses. The residual arousal from what she had done with (and allowed to be done to her by) both boys on the bus swirled dangerously around her brain. And the shameful excitement of having others nearby witness and whisper of her act made her stomach flutter. Even her undesirous encounter with Shane as they had disembarked the bus seemed to be stoking the fire.

All of the emotions intertwined and melted together into one confusing and tumultuous lump in her belly. They pulled her in different directions but they mainly left her feeling on edge. Excited. Nervous. Regretful but not. Her overall assessment seemed to change by the minute and it was in the midst of this thick internal dialogue that every word spoken around her was lost as less than background noise.

But her attention was finally snapped back to the moment when a subtle but purposeful touch to her arm registered in her brain. Her smaller group had been making its way towards the main area of the museum as the time to break for lunch drew closer. Rachel had never even noticed that the other groups of students had begun to appear, so when she spun around and saw Blake's dancingly eager eyes looking back at her, at first it didn't make sense.

But it didn't need to. All at once she understood the reason behind the touch on her arm and the hopeful place to which it might lead. The tingling in her fingertips returned and the dangerously dormant arousal simmering near the surface of her senses grew to a low boil. She swallowed and raised her eyebrows innocently as if she had no idea why the boy facing her had made it a point to re-engage her likely as soon as it had been possible.

Blake only nodded his head and let his eyes drift quickly over her body as he spoke with a teasing tone.

"So. About that 'maybe'..."

NEXT -- Chapter 11: Rumor Has It