All Comments on 'Preludes Ch. 11: Rumor Has It'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
asianToyasianToyalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic Series

I love the characters and the story, haven't enjoyed a series so much in a long long time! Spectacular writing, plot and character development.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really Awsome Writing

(I'm sneeking in another comment as Anon.)

I think this author is a pro. There is no way an amature can put together such an outstanding work as this, and on their first try.

If you read one story this month on Lit. I hope this is the one.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best dialogue

The author has an ear for how people actually speak. It feels real to these scenarios and genuinely adds something to these stories.

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Mille Grazie!

AT...you are too kind as usual! I greatly appreciate your glowing recommendation and I'm very glad that you're still on the train. Hope you continue to enjoy.

Anon...thank you very much for your compliment on the dialogue. It's meaningful to me because I really do try hard to make the characters' speech realistic and organic. Writing dialogue is always the hardest and most labor-intensive part of these stories for me but it is also the part that I usually look back on with the most pride. Some of my favorite pieces of this series have been the extended dialogue scenes in various chapters. Rebecca's story about Matt, Rachel's various smartass back-and-forths with various boys, Jim's speech about girls sports, etc. And of course, the big fight between Rachel and Rebecca.

Anyway, sorry for the long reply. You just touched on something meaningful and I was excited to have to opportunity to talk about it more.

Thanks again for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES