Preludes Ch. 11: Rumor Has It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was dizzy with arousal and the idea that she could very well get off while servicing her classmate was strongly on the forefront of her thoughts. The fact that her underwear was around her ankles only stoked the flames. It would be so easy to slip her fingers between her legs and finish what she'd started that morning on her bed. She wanted it so badly now. She needed it.

The thoughts were put to action, and as Rachel generously sucked away, she slyly drifted her hand to her thigh and then firmly below her waist. Her eyes fluttered and she moaned louder than she intended as her fingertips made gentle contact with the edges of her pussy. She began to work tender circles around the area as she focused hard on bringing herself along in time with her best estimates for when Blake would be reaching his own limit. The pleasure washed through her and every cell in her body felt alive. It just felt so, so good.

The event continued on for a few minutes and Blake soaked up every benefit of Rachel's heightened enthusiasm. He'd heard that she gave great head and he cursed himself for not exploring that path until so late in the school year. The rumors of her casual easiness were ubiquitous, and if what he'd seen on the bus hadn't convinced him of their validity, getting sucked off in a public bathroom on a field trip surely was.

He brought his hand to the back of her head and twirled his fingers through her silky hair. She was doing a flawless job on her own, but he couldn't help but apply some subtle pressure to guide her into him a little more deeply. She took his suggestion without hesitation and Blake groaned as he felt his dick slip more fully into the top of her throat. Her nose brushed against his shaved pubic area and he felt the first tickle of an impending end.

He fought back the feeling and squeezed his free hand into a fist to regain control. He wasn't ready for this ecstasy to end. They still had time before they had to get back. As best he could muster, he was going to scrape and claw for every extra second of Rachel's glorious talents. He wished she could go on sucking his dick forever.

Blake's tense concentration was pierced, however, as a familiar sound intruded upon his senses once again. His eyes shot downward and met Rachel's as she stared up at him in alarm, her lips still wrapped firmly around his cock. They both recognized the sound; they'd heard it not ten minutes prior. And it filled them both with the same excited dread.

Someone was once again entering the bathroom.

Rachel stayed frozen, but for whatever reason, she kept Blake cradled gently in her mouth. The tapping of heels bounced off the walls and the indistinct murmur of an in-process conversation arrived next. Rachel stiffened and again looked up at Blake to see his matching expression. Two voices. It wasn't just one person this time.

The shrill chalkboard-screech of teenage girl laughter flowed through the room and Rachel felt her stomach tie up in knots. Her fingers were still pressed firmly against her pussy but she stopped her motions as she strained to listen. The laughter wasn't identifiable to her, but the pitch made it sound like these were girls her age.

Girls from her class.

Thankfully, it didn't appear that they had come into the bathroom for any official business, but had instead only dropped in to check their makeup or perhaps wash their hands after lunch. Rachel's eyes twitched as the sounds of a running sink drowned out the girls' conversation. The memory of her afternoon with Ryan and Drew suddenly rushed over her and she tingled at the recall of how she'd accidentally moaned too loudly while Brad had been in the next stall and how her gaffe had been saved by Drew's quick decision to hit the flusher and drown out the noise.

The memory sent a shockwave through her body, and without even considering what she was doing, she began to slide her lips up Blake's dick once more. The running water made her feel safe and yet dangerous at the same time. Like it was a security blanket and it gave her permission to give in to her impulses. She took a deep breath through her nose and smiled to herself as she began to bob more evenly. Her fingers between her legs again sprung to action.

Blake looked down and widened his eyes at the new development. He was shocked that Rachel was seemingly no longer fazed by the danger and was again smoothly sucking him down. He swallowed hard and let out a delicate breath as the pleasurable sensations again washed over him. It was a little crazy, but if Rachel wasn't concerned, he sure as shit wasn't going to be either.

The reckless danger of the moment pushed Rachel's arousal to a new level and she closed her eyes as she slipped her fingers gently into her pussy. She was definitely going to get off and it was going to be pure electricity. She knew she could hold out until the girls finished washing their hands and left them alone. Then, in the safety of solitude once more, she could get her release without inhibition while she melted the boy standing in front of her. Her heart fluttered and she twisted her fingers inside. It was going to be amazing. It was going to be-.

The pleasurable train of thought that was barreling down the tracks of her mind at full speed suddenly hit the brakes as the sounds of the faucet ceased and were replaced again by words coming from the middle of a conversation. Rachel's eyes opened wide and her fingers stopped cold. Unlike the muddled snippets she'd picked up on before, the current topic of the girls' conversation came through crystal clear as Rachel heard her own name ring out. Her heart skipped and her ears caught fire as she listened to the words.

"Oh my God are you kidding me? On the bus?? I mean-, wha-? How-?"

"I don't know. Just what I heard. C'mon, are you surprised? That girl is such a whore. She goes down on pretty much any boy who makes eye contact with her. And then there was that thing with Rebecca's ex, Brad."

"Oh yeah. What was that whole story anyway?"

"You didn't hear? Where have you been, girl? Oh my God, so, like, she hooked up with Brad behind Becca's back at a party. But then the crazy part is, she calls him and some other guy the next morning and, like, invites them over to have a threesome."

"A threesome? What?? Like, at her house??"

"I don't know. I think so. Like in her basement maybe? Anyway, it doesn't matter. Point is that she apparently let Brad and his friend take turns fucking her for, like, three or four hours or something. Like some sort of gross orgy marathon thing."

Rachel's stomach twisted painfully and the subtle pinching of tears formed behind her eyes. She looked up at Blake and felt debilitating shame rack her body as his expression conveyed pure shock. He'd clearly heard just as well as she had what the girls had just said. Took turns fucking her for three or four hours. Rachel felt her head begin to swim as Blake's surprised expression turned into a subtle grin. She saw it in his eyes. He was intrigued.

She wanted to tell him that it wasn't the truth. That wasn't at all how it had happened. But not only was she in no position to mount an argument at the moment, did it even matter? Did the truth really, really matter at this point? Rachel had heard numerous versions of the "Brad Story" over the past two months, most more sordid than reality. But what was the point in correcting them? What she had done was no fairytale. And would anyone believe her anyway?

"What?? Shut UP! I didn't hear all that. Ewww! How did they even-? Like, where were her parents?"

"Who knows? Maybe they aren't around. Maybe that's why she's such a slut."

"Haha! Maybe. That's so crazy. Well, she's always been friendly to me. But she definitely seems to have-."

" 'Friendly'? Oh yeah. She's friendly, all right. Especially if you have a penis. C'mon, Kel. She's been here for less than a year. How many guys do you know that she's given head to?"

"I don't know. I guess I've heard-."

"I could probably name ten before you finish drying your hands. And from what I've been told she was the same way at her old school. Blew like half the guys there. Huge, huge whore."

"Really? Where did she go to school before here?"

"Taylor Reed."

"Oh okay. Well, whatever. I just can't believe-, the bus? How'd you even find out?"

"Just some people were talking about it during the tour. I heard Shane Thomas say that she promised to do him on the way back. Apparently she's blown him before, too."

"Shane Thomas? Ew."

"Ha ha I know, right? But, like, who knows? I didn't see her at lunch. For all we know, she's doing some guy right now."

"Hahahaha! Stop! You're crazy. What a mess!"

Laugher echoed throughout the room as the girls giggled their way through the vicious rumors and eventually made their way back outside. The air was still and silent again, save the almost inaudible squeaks of Rachel gently sucking on Blake's dick. She'd never actually stopped. The barbs had cut her deeply and gone directly through her soul. But she'd never stopped.

Up above, Blake's head spun as he tried to balance the pleasurable sensations he was receiving with the wild revelations he'd just been inadvertently treated to. He'd heard some vague story about Rachel hooking up with Rebecca's boyfriend or something but he hadn't been privy to any explicit details. His dick twitched excitedly in her mouth as he thought again about the girls' graphic description of her letting two guys take turns railing her for hours. It seemed too crazy to be real, but then again, the rumors of Rachel's deeds spoke for themselves. He closed his eyes and pictured her pussy and what he imagined her tits looked like. He could see himself slamming his dick into her and fucking her wildly. The image made him groan.

Down below, a whole different storm of emotions was swirling through Rachel's head. She was almost nauseous from embarrassment and hurt over what those girls had said about her. And the worst part was, while they were embellishments, they were rooted in truth. She had blown someone on the bus and she did have a threesome with Brad and his friend. The lie Shane was apparently spreading was obnoxious and wrong, but even that made her pause. She hadn't promised him anything. Quite the opposite. But had he been in Craig's position on the ride up, could she truly, deeply trust herself that she wouldn't have given in to him just the same? Despite their ugly history, she just didn't know.

A tear squeezed from her eyelid and ran down her nose as she continued to casually service the boy in front of her. It was confusing, and in some ways terrifying, but she was still completely turned on. Despite the gut-punch she'd received from the girls' gossip, continuing to perform sexually while she'd listened had somehow perverted the shame into further arousal. She hated that it was turning her on, but her body told no lies. Not fully understanding why she was doing it, she began to again twist her fingers gently between her legs.

Her arousal began to heat up again, and her thoughts turned back to the possibility of getting her own release. All said and done, she'd been sucking Blake's dick for quite a while now and she was sure he had to be getting close. She hoped he could hold out while she warmed her engine back up. It wouldn't take long. She could probably get there in just-.

No such luck was cast her way as Blake suddenly sucked in a loud breath and muttered a curse-laden warning. He'd been on the edge before the girls had arrived, and although that stretch had offered him a reprieve, the mental images of fucking Rachel dancing through his brain had mashed the fast-forward button with a fury. He felt the swelling of release begin to build up through his legs and he put his hand onto the stall wall to brace for impact. And with a guttural groan, he let go.

Rachel stiffened as she felt Blake erupt harshly into her mouth. His first offering was hot and plentiful and she swallowed instinctively as she brought her lips up around his head. His dick twitched again and she closed her eyes in concentration. He continued to cum generously into her mouth and all Rachel could do was sit still and guide him down gently. She'd been close to her own ending, but apparently not close enough.

Blake shuddered a final time as his orgasm finally lost steam and subsided. His dick glistened with wetness and he smiled with euphoric exhaustion as the warm, pleasurable afterglow began to cradle his senses. It had been such a good blowjob, maybe the best he'd ever had. And while he'd been initially frustrated with the interruption, the fantastical images it had provided had actually made the experience better. He coughed gently and looked down at Rachel as she gave him a few final, tender sucks. He was so relieved it had all worked out.

"That was fucking amazing. God, you're so good at it."

Rachel let Blake's penis slip from her lips and she looked up at him with a friendly smile. Swallowing a few times, she finally opened her mouth and stretched her jaw. She'd been down there for longer than she had expected and she was suddenly grateful that she hadn't been kneeling on the floor. Sitting had worked out for the better after all.

The thought made her shiver as she realized she was still touching herself. Part of her was a little embarrassed but a bigger part of her still needed that relief. She looked up at Blake as he began pulling his pants up and redressing. As he re-did his belt and nodded at her, she suddenly reached out and gripped his hand with unexpected quickness. Keeping her eyes locked on his, she stood slowly and spoke in an almost pleading whisper.

"Wait. Um, before we-." She swallowed and sucked in a breath as she gathered her thoughts. Blake looked down at her with confusion, but she firmed her grip on his hand and continued.

"Can you, um-. Like, before on the bus. Can you...?"

She trailed off but communicated her jumbled request another way. Still holding him, she pulled Blake's hand towards her body and guided it gently between her legs. Her skirt was still around her calves. As the flesh touched, her mouth fell open and she whimpered softly.

"Please."

Blake's eyes widened as he finally comprehended her meaning. She wanted him to touch her again. A small part of him felt a little strange about it. He'd gotten off and his brain was communicating its request for rest and replenishment. And there was the fact that they were probably beginning to run up against the clock. It might not be wise to stick around and-.

His doubt was interrupted as he took in Rachel's smoldering eyes. They were electric. It was obvious that she needed this. It was almost primal. He swallowed and grinned slickly at her as his senses began to return. Of course he'd fucking do it. He'd love to.

Blake communicated his assent with a simple nod, and without another word, he pushed his hand from her grip and guided it firmly to her pussy. She was wet with arousal and he swallowed again as he snuck two fingers inside her with slippery ease. The warm tenderness of her pussy made him stiffen as he recalled touching her earlier on the bus. He shifted his weight to move closer to her and began to work her with more enthusiasm and force.

Rachel's jaw widened and her eyes narrowed as pleasure gushed fully over her senses. She brought her hands to Blake's shoulders and gripped him tightly, using him as leverage for both balance and torque. She stared deeply into his eyes at close range for several seconds before shutting her own lids and concentrating on the sensations. As his fingers twisted and curled skillfully inside her, she let her mind race to wherever it wanted to go.

She heard the girls' mocking admonishments again and their amplified account of what she'd done with Brad and Matt. She suddenly concentrated on that version instead and imagined herself actually living out the falsified details.

She saw herself in her own basement. She could see the portraits of herself and her family on the walls and smell the familiar scent of her own home. The carpeting and drywall. The plug-in air fresheners that her mother seemed to love so much. She could see the oversized and comfy blue couch on which she'd had hundreds of experiences ranging from the innocence of watching a Tuesday night sitcom to the illicit excitement of hooking up with one of the boys of her past.

But in this current moment, she only saw Brad and Matt. She saw them as the girls had described them. Excited hunger in their eyes upon being invited over for a very specific reason. She saw that same hunger in her own eyes.

The visions flashed forward, and the next thing she saw was the image of her own body bent over, kneeling on the couch. She was completely naked and her skin shimmered with perspiration as her hair hung roughly over her neck and down across her face. Her head was pushed deeply into one of the crisscrossed patterned pillows and her tight ass was raised high.

Behind her, Matt was thrusting and pumping into her with wild enthusiasm. His dick slid smoothly in and out of her pussy and the rhythmic slapping of their flesh together snapped through the room. Its sound was joined by steady moaning and Rachel watched as her heavy breasts shook tensely with each impact.

Also naked, and standing by the head of the couch, was Brad. He was watching the scene with lustful intensity from less than a foot from where she lay her head. His dick was rock hard and he was stroking it rapidly, both as a way to pleasure himself and keep his arousal at the ready.

In a flash, Matt abruptly finished his work and pulled out to cum generously over her lower back and near the crest of her ass. The next thing she saw, she had lifted her face from the pillows and was generously swallowing Brad's dick. She watched as he gripped her head and increased the firmness and speed of her motions. She could taste him inside her mouth. It was chillingly vivid.

Before long, Brad had pulled back and helped to adjust her so that her legs hung freely off the edge of the couch. Lifting each ankle, he stepped into her body and slid his glistening dick deeply inside her. She watched as her breasts again shook, this time more chaotically in her face-up position. Her flat stomach was tight and flexed and the hair around her forehead was wet and matted. Her pussy was pink and engorged from her earlier work with Matt. Her eyes were locked onto Brad's, lost fully in the moment.

Rachel moaned loudly into Blake's shoulder and bit down on his shirt to stifle the sound. It was the loudest she'd been since they'd been in the bathroom together but the images in her brain had pushed her beyond her control. She felt Blake tense up and her stomach fluttered with mild embarrassment. But she didn't pull back. His fingers were swirling thickly inside her and the pleasure was the only thing she craved.

She thought again about the girls' words. Specifically the notion that she'd let Brad and Matt "fuck her for three or four hours." Rachel didn't have a lot of actual sex; before she'd gone off the deep end, she'd been with only three boys in her life. And it had had only been with two of them (both serious boyfriends) that she'd had sex consistently.

The point was, she'd never let anybody "fuck her for three or four hours", let alone two random guys at the same time. Despite the entirely casual way she treated blowjobs and simple hookups, the very thought was just impossible to her. That wasn't to say that she thought it was an ugly or shameful act in and of itself. It just wasn't her.