Preludes Ch. 11: Rumor Has It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several other grateful boys nearby had been treated to the show as well. Rachel's tits had made their way out in brief, playful flashes as parts of drinking games or dares at various parties throughout the year, but such an extended view was usually only offered to the lucky guys who were about to get even more from her. The orgy of attention on her from the surrounding seats had made Rachel's stomach swell with excitement as she'd taken in numerous pairs of wide, lust-filled eyes. She'd been able to tell how turned on they all were. She'd practically felt them stiffening in their pants. And she'd loved it.

The memories made her smile involuntarily and Rachel shook her head to clear them away. Allowing a few boys to feel her up on a bus ride while others watched hadn't been among her proudest moments, but it had given her what she'd needed at the time. The warm power had obviously since subsided, and it hadn't been long before she'd needed another fix. And that had let to-.

The smile on Rachel's face quickly faded as her eyes flicked over the list of names on her phone once more and settled on one in particular.

Matt.

She thought about how letting Blake and Shane publicly grope her on the bus was such a parallel to what she'd been doing with Matt over the past two months. It was obviously wrong from the start, but for some reason, she let it happen. And it made her feel good in the moment even if she knew that good feeling would only sink her lower when it faded.

Her thoughts went to the last time she'd been with Matt. Wednesday of the past week. Just three days prior. It had started just like any other trek over to his now infamous basement. But it hadn't finished that way.

Rachel set her phone down and closed her eyes just as the dark clouds began to swirl inside her mind.

It hadn't finished that way at all...

NEXT -- Chapter 12: Flipped (Pt. 1)