Pretty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no. Just drinks." With sex on the side.

Dawn crossed her arms. "Oh." she replied, her voice flat.

"You don't like her?" He nervously thumbed his car keys.

"She's polite but she's not very pretty. Her squeaky voice gets on my nerves, too."

"Dawn."

"What? All I'm saying is that you could do better." He caught her eyes roaming from his combed, sandy blond hair to his clean-shaven face and button-down shirt.

He'd chosen a fitted navy blue shirt, rolled the sleeves up to his tan forearms and left the top two buttons undone. When it came to his pants, he couldn't decide between shorts or slacks so he settled on a pair of dark, blue jeans. They were snug but they were the only ones that weren't covered in dirt and plant fertilizer.

"Well, I don't know about that, but hey, I have to go."

"What time will you be home?" She pried, following him to the door.

"Oh, I, um, I'm going to be out all night..."

Before she could reply, he roughly twisted the doorknob and walked outside. He didn't want to see the hurt look in her eyes. If only she knew his true motive. No, scratch that he'd take his secret to the grave...

****

James met Paula at the bar and he actually had a fun time. They hung out until "last call" and he got drunk on shots of smooth amber whisky. Not enough to ruin his performance but enough to forget about his daughter and her little red panties.

The minute they stumbled into Paula's house, she attacked him like a sex-starved lioness. It made his cock jump to life.

Without taking the time to turn on the lights, he stumbled into the dark kitchen and wrapped his hands around her curvy waist.

Paula crushed her lips to his, kissing him with an intensity that he hadn't felt in a long time.

"I've fantasized about this for months, James. I'm so fucking horny and wet." She purred, running her hands up and down his hairless chest.

He reached down and unbuttoned his shirt. His muscular arms flexed as he threw it on a chair.

He took off his shoes and socks, then yanked down both his boxers and pants in one smooth motion.

Paula uttered an appreciative moan.

"You look like a God and your cock is so big! I can't wait for you to fuck me with that monster."

With hungry eyes he watched Paula unzip her summer dress and when she lowered her arms the garment slipped down her body and pooled around her high-heeled feet.

Her naked body was a glorious sight to behold but even in his drunken stupor, his mind drifted to the dark side. He couldn't help but compare Paula and Dawn.

His daughter was lithe and had a tight, firm ass and perky tits that defied gravity.

Paula on the other hand, was a woman in her prime. She had wide hips, her breasts were heavy on her chest and her pussy was pronounced by a small landing strip of pubic hair.

Stalking up to her, he gently pushed her down onto her knees. She kneeled in front of him like a willing sex slave and eagerly took his cock into her mouth.

He groaned at the contact, his dick twitching against her wet tongue. It felt so good.

Paula was experienced and knew how to please a man but he imagined his daughter's tongue gliding along his shaft.

Thoughts of his lovely daughter kept running through his mind and frustrated him.

Yanking Paula onto her feet, he bent her over the kitchen table.

"Oh, God, yes! Take me like this!" She wiggled her ass and rested her cheek against the cedar surface.

James plunged his thick cock between her folds and deep into her pussy.

It was amazing but even while he fucked her, his thoughts kept drifting to his daughter until he finally gave in. He was glad that he had Paula bent over the table. It made it easier for him to imagine his daughter moaning in the dark shadows while he pumped his seed in her cunt.

His cock pulsed and he almost moaned Dawn's name when he shot his load in Paula's quivering pussy.

"Baby, that was amazing."

Paula was a decent fuck and he prayed that the more he fucked her, the more his attraction for her would grow and bury the thoughts of his daughter. At the very least, cumming in Paula's hot cunt would keep him from soiling his daughter's panties.

***

When he arrived home the next morning, Dawn was stomping around the house. Her hair was messy and she had dark circles under her eyes. Had she been stewing all night?

"Did you have fun on your date? Oh, pardon me, CASUAL DRINKS?" She asked, hurling sarcasm at him.

James sighed. "Honey, it's been a year."

She clenched her fists and advanced on him. "I don't care! I can't believe you went on a date!"

"You don't want me to be happy?"

"I thought I made you happy!"

"You do! You know, I love you more than life." He threw his keys on the coffee table.

"Yeah, uh huh." She flung her hand out dismissively before crossing her arms and snapping her mouth shut so tightly that the color drained from her lips.

This was ridiculous. "Why are you so pissed off?"

"I'm not pissed off!"

"Really? Because you look like just like your mother whenever she was pissed."

"Oh, NOW you decide to think of her?!"

"Damn it, Dawn! That's not fair!"

"I don't know why you want to add someone new to the picture when I give you everything you need and want!" Her expression was fierce, eyes blazing.

As her anger rose, so did his and his heart pounded in his chest.

"You give me everything? Really? What about sex? Do you fucking give me that?! I'm a man who hasn't had sex in a God damn year! I'm a human being for God's sake!"

Dawn's eyes widened in horror and she took a step back as if he'd slapped her.

He shouldn't have said that but she needed to know what he was going through.

"DADDY! THAT'S DISGUSTING!"

"Well, then stop arguing with me!"

"That's so gross!" Her face scrunched up as if there was a foul odor in the air.

"I'm just trying to explain! No one will ever compare to your mother but I can't live a life of celibacy! And, I mean, I would like to fall in love again..." It was true but he hadn't thought about that very much.

The fiery look in Dawn's eyes dimmed and James watched her anger roll down her body and into the floor. She plopped down on the couch, ending the battle.

"Okay... I'm sorry I got upset."

He sighed and sat down beside her, his shoulders heavy with exhaustion.

"It's okay, princess. I'm sorry too." He replied, taking her hand in his. Her skin was warm and and her brushed his thumbs over her knuckles. Truce?"

"Truce." She replied, with a small smile.

"Good, because I'm starving and you're a better cook than I am."

***

A few weeks passed but no matter how many times James fucked Paula, the "miracle cure" wasn't working. His daughter was just too tempting.

Since sex wasn't working, drinking became his new best friend. It was the only weapon he had left that could distract him from hunting through the hamper.

It usually worked.

However, one night when his daughter was at Candice's house, and after taking one too many whiskey shots, he broke into the bathroom like a thief looking for jewels.

Tingling excitement raced down his spine when he found a pair of blue cotton panties lying in the corner of the basket. She must have worn them a couple days prior because they were stiff from her juices.

The crotch had hardened into an outline of her lips and little nub and was slightly indented, as if it had been tucked between her folds. It formed a perfect camel-toe and he rubbed his thumb against the material, stroking it as if he was stroking her.

James shamelessly lifted his daughter's panties to his lips and licked the garment until it was wet with his saliva. He cupped his balls with the drenched piece of cotton and massaged his sack while stroking his cock with his free hand.

Pre-cum leaked from the swollen tip and he watched the bead roll down his shaft like a raindrop before it seeped into the material. Another few spurts spilled from the shiny head and he used the warm liquid to lubricate his dick. When it slid in and out of his fist with ease, he picked up the pace.

"Fuck, princess. You taste so good. I want to lick your wet little pussy."

He pictured himself lying between her open thighs with his head buried in her yummy snatch. He imagined her trembling in the throes of pleasure as she came all over his face.

His cock pulsed as he rolled his sensitive balls in silk. He was ready to burst.

A wave of euphoria swept through him and the first few shots of cum landed on the wall before he capped the spurting tip with her wadded up, sky blue panties. They hadn't stood a chance.

Afterwards, he tossed the soiled pair back into the hamper and then stumbled out of the bathroom. He needed celebratory shot after christening her panties with his seed.

***

The next day, he woke up to his daughter's sharp voice.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" He was groggy and his head was pounding loud, obnoxious bongo drums.

"Why are you on the floor?"

"What?"

James rubbed his eyes and when he managed to open them, he was blinded by sunlight streaming through his bedroom window.

Wait. Was this his bedroom?

He glanced around. Yes, he was indeed lying on his bedroom floor. He vaguely remembered walking through the door.

Suddenly Dawn broke into his thoughts.

"I know what you did in the bathroom last night, Dad."

She only called him 'Dad' when she was really angry at him.

"You-you do?"

"Yes! So don't try and deny it!" Searing blue eyes met his, a look of disgust on her face.

Oh, God! She knew his secret! She must have found her blue panties in the hamper! He'd soaked them in cum and had forgotten to rinse them out!

He could see her now, sorting through their clothes and sticking her fingers in goo.

"I didn't do anything!" He choked on bile that crawled up his raw throat.

"You didn't do anything?! You got wasted and puked all over the bathroom floor! You even puked in the sink and bathtub!"

"I did?" Fuck. He needed to stop drinking.

"Yes! And you know what else? When I got home I was greeted by people fucking on tv! You were watching porn last night! I didn't need to know that!"

"Shit."

"THEN, I come in here and find you dead on the floor!"

"I'm so sorry, babygirl. I didn't realize I'd gotten so plastered."

Even though he'd puked his guts out, he didn't care.

Thank God Dawn didn't know his dirty secret.

"I'll clean up the bathroom." He said, wiping drool away from the corner his mouth.

"I already did it. I'm going to do laundry."

"No!" He quickly stood up and fell back down. The room was spinning.

"I'll do the laundry. You've had to clean up enough for one day."

"Okay, then, I'm going for a swim but please, please don't get that drunk again. I don't like to see you like that."

She shook her head and then ran her hands through her beautiful hair, smoothing it back down.

He could tell she was upset and he inwardly sighed. "Okay, princess. I promise."

***

Even though James almost got caught, he couldn't stop now, especially after he told Dawn that he'd stop drinking.

He was addicted and a few days later, after getting home from Paula's house, he snuck upstairs. He was headed towards the bathroom when he heard Dawn and Candice talking in her room.

"So you and Jim had sex Friday night, Dawn?"

That was all James needed to hear before he crossed the hall and pressed his ear against his daughter's bedroom door.

"Yeah we did."

"Did it hurt? I know he was your first."

"Yes. It really hurt. It was the worst five minutes of my life. He just stabbed me over and over with his skinny pencil dick. He knew I wanted to try oral and I thought he'd go down on me to help get me wet but he said that going down on a girl was gross."

"He didn't get you wet?!"

"No. So I didn't see or feel fireworks like you said. At least I didn't have to suck his dick. God, I'm so over him."

"Where was your dad?"

"At Paula's house. He spends the night at her place all the time. I feel like he's keeping something from me. He gets jumpy whenever I'm near but it could be my imagination."

"Your dad is pretty hot."

James jerked his head back and looked at the door before resuming his position.

He didn't know Candice thought he was attractive. Wow. If she thought he was hot, maybe his daughter...

"Candice! Eww! That's gross!"

"What? Your dad is young for his age and totally in shape. Have you seen those guns? He's successful, kind and he treats you like a princess and he treated your mom like a queen. Plus, he waited a whole year before meeting someone. I bet he fucks like a boss too."

"Candice!"

"I know he's your dad, but don't you think he's a great catch?"

"Hmm... I guess he is... But I'd NEVER have sex with him."

"Even if he could fire you up like a firework?"

There was a pause and James held his breath waiting for his daughter to answer.

"Fine, let's say, "Never say never!"

They started giggling.

James exhaled. He didn't know that three little words could make his dick so hard.

He leaned his forehead against the cool door.

"Oh! Dawn! Let's go shopping! We could go to Bella's Boutique. I need new lingerie for my date tomorrow night and they just unveiled the new 'Midnight Dream' collection!"

"Yeah, I really want the black silk panties. You know, the ones with silver lace trim. Too bad I'm broke."

"Let's go anyway, please."

The room was quiet for a moment before James heard the bed creak and soft footsteps move towards the door.

"Shit!" He gasped, tripping backwards and crashing into the wall behind him. He got the wind knocked out of him but he quickly turned and headed for his room. He was almost inside his haven when he slammed his knee against the doorframe.

It must have been karma for spying on his daughter.

"Daddy?" Dawn called out as they walked into the hallway. "He's probably downstairs in the kitchen."

"I'm in here." He groaned, rubbing his aching knee.

"Oh hey, we're going to go to the mall." Dawn said nibbling on her bottom lip.

His eyes were transfixed on the pink piece of flesh.

He could only imagine what his gorgeous daughter would look like in the midnight black panties with silver trim. They'd probably feel nice against her bare skin and hug her hips. They'd probably ride up in the back and dig in between her cute butt cheeks. Then of course, there was her pussy, her delicate, lovely flower, caressed by expensive silk...

"Daddy?"

"What? Oh, sorry. I've had a lot on my mind. Do you need some money?" He walked over to the dresser and grabbed his wallet. He shuffled through his cash before handing her a fifty-dollar bill.

"Wow! Thanks!"

"You're welcome. You've been doing great in school and you deserve a treat. Take it and have fun."

"Awesome! I love you!" She shouted, before running out the door.

***

A few hours passed and when she came home he saw a small red shopping bag in her hand.

"Hi, baby. What did you buy?"

"Oh just a T-shirt. It's nothing fancy but I'm going to go try it on."

James waited and when Dawn came back downstairs, her eyes were sparkling like blue diamonds.

She must have bought the panties at the boutique because the "new" shirt she was wearing wasn't new.

"I thought you already had that shirt?"

"No, I just bought it." She diverted her eyes and coughed.

He grinned, vivid, dark fantasies already swirling in his mind. He was eager to see if she bought the new lingerie but he wouldn't find out until she went to bed.

***

Day slowly crawled to night and when Dawn told him that she was going to take a shower and then go to bed, he started sweating.

His right foot nervously tapped the ground in sync with the ticking grandfather clock. It was like New Year's Eve and every passing second brought him closer to popping open the champagne.

Half an hour later, he heard the thundering water turn off.

After emerging from the bathroom, Dawn trotted downstairs. Her hair was damp and she was wearing a light green tank top and blue Jersey shorts. He could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra and her supple breasts jiggled when she sauntered up to him.

He was sitting in the recliner and he was surprised when she stepped between his legs. Her smooth, bare thighs pressed against his. Her eyes dilated and she held his gaze.

She'd never looked at him the way she was staring at him now. His eyes roamed over her face and when he watched her pretty pink lips part, he swallowed the lump in his throat. His eyes travelled lower and he realized her nipples were hard little pebbles. Was it because of him? The sight made his cock thicken in his shorts.

He tried to figure out what had changed. Why there was a hint of lust in her eyes...

Then he remembered Candice and the conversation from earlier in the day. Never say never.

Maybe it had opened Dawn's eyes and for a moment, she saw him as a man, not as her father. Or maybe it was all in his head.

"Thank you again for the money."

Her voice was quiet like a soft spring rain.

"Of course, sweetheart. I'd do anything to please you."

Instinctively, she leaned towards him and her lilac shampoo embraced him.

He dug his sweaty fingers into the chair to keep from reaching out and touching her. His cock was twitching in his shorts and when he shifted his weight he heard a small gasp.

She was staring at his crotch and kept blinking as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

The longer she stared, the thicker it grew.

"Is there something else you want from me? Anything I can do for you?" His voice dropped several octaves.

Her gaze shot up from the bulge between his legs and the blush on her cheeks spread down her neck.

He knew the spell was broken.

"No, no. I-I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to bed." When she pressed her lips to his cheek, he felt the kiss race through his veins like hot lava.

"I love you."

"I love you too, princess. Sweet dreams."

***

Once she went to bed, he sat in the recliner for another hour, fidgeting like a crazy crack addict.

This wasn't healthy and he realized that fucking Paula would never cure him. He shouldn't have dragged her into this. He'd been selfish and he needed to let her go.

James rubbed his forehead in thought. Tomorrow, he'd break things off.

After locking up the house and turning off the lights, he quietly walked upstairs. He hoped Dawn was asleep because he couldn't wait another minute to snoop around in the bathroom.

He snuck into the bathroom and silently cheered when he saw her new, black panties in the laundry basket.

James snatched them up and then hurried into his room. They were still warm and the crotch was moist. It was a risk to masturbate when she was home but he needed a fix.

Once he was safely in his room, he took off all of his clothes and climbed into bed.

Lying on his back with his head propped up against the pillows, he examined the expensive garment. They were made for sluts and were the sexiest pair his daughter owned. They weren't his favorite though. It was the silky wine-red panties that drove him wild.

He lifted the new lingerie to his nose and breathed in until his lungs hurt. They smelled brand new, like the lightly perfumed tissue paper they'd come in but they were also covered with her exotic scent. The crotch was coated with her dew and he stuck out his tongue, eager to lick and suck the fine material.

They tasted like sweet honey and when his dick started aching, he wrapped them around his long, ridged shaft.

He wanted to take his time with these. They were after all, virgins.

He slowly pumped them up and down in his tight fist before circling his mushroom head with the slick crotch. With his free hand, he gently rolled and tugged on his balls, loving the pleasurable sensations that coursed through his body.