Pretty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she slid her hand back down, her mouth trailing behind it.

He couldn't speak. He couldn't think but his cock pulsed begging for more.

She swirled her tongue around his throbbing erection, bobbing her head up and down his massive length.

Electrical sparks shot down his arms to his hands and and he gripped the back of her head and pushed her wet mouth all the way down on his shaft, making her swallow every inch until her nose pressed against his abs.

She choked around his girth and her throat constricted around the thick head.

Panicking, she dug her nails into his thighs and tried to sit up but he didn't let go.

He groaned as he tightly cradled her head against his body and rocked his hips, pumping his cock in her throat.

The feeling of her virgin mouth on his hard rod drove him crazy. He was a moaning wreck and needed more. He thrust his cock across her tongue a few more times but when she started whimpering, he eased up, letting her catch her breath.

He thought he might have scared her but she took a large breath and went back down flicking her tongue back and forth like a whip.

He couldn't hold back and he thrust off the bed, fucking her face.

"Almost there, baby! Yes, suck Daddy's cock!"

She grabbed his ass and grazed her teeth along his shaft then she hummed, the vibrations fluttering over his cock.

He wasn't expecting her teeth or the tremor from her throat stroking his dick and it set him off.

"FUCK! DAWN! ANGEL! I'M GOING TO CUM!"

He was on the brink and she took him by surprise when she released his sack and swirled her thumb against his asshole, sending a jolt of pleasure through him.

He sucked in a sharp breath when she penetrated his tight asshole and like detonating a bomb, he exploded, flooding her mouth with his lava-hot seed.

She swallowed as much as she could but choked as the salty fluid overflowed in her mouth and dripped down her chin.

When he let go of her hair, she ran her tongue up the crease of his balls, to the tip to finish cleaning him.

"Ahh, ahh!" He gasped, as her lips touched the tip of his softening cock. "Sorry, I'm sensitive."

Dawn sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, a smile breaking across her lips like the rising sun.

"That was amazing. You're just as good as your mother if not better." He praised, giving her a big hug.

"Mmm, thanks Daddy." She yawned, making him yawn too.

"I'm beat."

"Me too." She replied, sleepily.

"Let's go to sleep, princess."

"Okay."

They didn't bother getting dressed but James felt a little shy when he climbed out of bed to turn off the light. He stretched his arms above his head and he felt her eyes warm on his muscular back and ass as he walked towards the door.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"While you're up would you get me a glass of water? I'm parched."

"Sure, honey."

When James left the bedroom his mind was reeling. He couldn't believe what had happened. His beautiful daughter had swallowed his seed and he licked her pussy. He wondered how many other fathers secretly fantasized about fucking their daughters. He couldn't be the only one, could he?

After grabbing a glass of ice water, he trudged back into the bedroom.

Dawn's eyes freely raked over his naked body. His hair was a disheveled mess, a sheen of sweat painted his chest and his cock hung limp between his thighs. He felt the urge to cover dick with his hand but she seemed very interested in it. He paused by the bed and took a drink of water.

The sheet was bunched around Dawn's waist and her enticing breasts, with gumdrop swollen nipples were on display.

His cock jumped at the sight and she giggled.

"Hey. If you're going to laugh then cover up your pretty tits." He scolded, with a playful smile.

"Daddy? Will you let me watch you jerk off with a pair of my panties again?"

Embarrassment once again flared to life and his body burned like a furnace in the stuffy room.

"Uh, maybe... If you get on your knees and beg."

She started to get out of bed and he held up his hand, stopping her in her tracks.

"No, not right now, princess. I'm still recovering from the last round."

Handing her the water, she took a big drink and then set it on the night stand.

He crawled under the sheet and leaned over to kiss her. Out of habit, he went for her cheek but she turned her head and pressed her soft lips to his.

"We need to go to sleep. It's dawn, Dawn."

"Dawn, Dawn? Double Dawn?"

"You know what I meant, little smartass. Now go to sleep."

She pouted but rested her head on his pillow and cuddled against him, her warm back pressed against his chest.

"Spread open your legs a little, princess."

When she did, he slipped his arm around the front of her body and cupped her whole pussy. The heel of his palm pressed against her clit and his fingertips rested between her butt cheeks.

"What are you doing?"

"I want memorize your delicious little flower while you sleep." She happily hummed and closed her thighs, trapping his hand in place.

Her pussy leaked, forming a pool of dew in his palm but he didn't mind one bit.

His other hand stroked her satiny locks, soothing her to sleep like he did when she was a child.

***

The appendage between his thighs had been limp when he'd fallen asleep but now his dick was thick and erect.

He was flat on his back and Dawn was slowly stroking him. He didn't open his eyes and pretended to be asleep so that he could enjoy her soft hands sliding up and down his shaft. He was afraid that if he moved, she'd stop touching him. He held out for as long as possible but he couldn't stop the moan that worked it's way up his throat.

"Hi, Daddy."

He slowly opened his eyes and a warm smile spread across her lips.

"What time is it?" Sunlight fell across his chest and he heard birds chirping outside his window.

"Almost 10 o'clock."

"Oh, wow. Okay. I guess we should get up."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

She seemed pensive and was quiet for several seconds before speaking.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

His heart stopped beating in his chest. Had he heard her correctly?

"Is that a trick question?"

"I want to know."

"The honest answer? Yes. I want to fuck you."

She sucked in a sharp breath as if shocked and a tremor ran through her body that he guessed was fear.

He couldn't blame her.

"I'm obviously not going to, though. You're my daughter. Besides, I'm sure you don't want to have sex with your father." He replied, a wily smile crossing his lips.

"No, I do. I want to have sex with you."

"Really?"

"Yes, but I'm nervous."

"You don't need to be scared, babygirl. If you really want to have sex, I won't hurt you. I'll make it good and we'll go slow."

"Okay..." She said, taking a deep breath.

"I want to turn you on and get you wet first. I won't treat you like Jim and if I ever see the little twerp, I'm going to snap his pencil dick in half."

Dawn giggled and her muscles relaxed.

"I want to lick your pussy again but I want you to sit on my face this time."

"On your face?"

"Yes, I want you to ride my face until you're about to cum. Pretend you're riding a horse."

"Oh, um, okay." She looked around as if looking for an instruction manual.

She was so sweet and innocent.

"You'll enjoy this, trust me." His eyes sparkled as she crawled towards him.

He brushed her golden locks over one shoulder and his warm fingertips brushed across her skin. Wrapping his hands around her slim waist he lifted her up.

"Grab the headboard to help keep your balance."

She nodded and once she was settled, knees on either side of his head, he licked his lips.

Her beautiful pussy hovered enticingly above his face and he couldn't wait to sip her sweet nectar. It'd be sucking a honeysuckle.

Dawn's fingers gripped the headboard and his warm breath tickled her lips as he lowered her onto his mouth.

He felt a little shiver ran through her body when his lips pressed against her soft folds.

She moaned at the contacted and he licked her slit, spreading her open.

Taking his time, he slowly circled the nub with his tongue before taking it between his lips and pinching with his teeth.

She bucked forward, instantly responding to his touch.

"Ohhh... That feels good."

He teased with his tongue, easily building her arousal.

The nervousness in her limbs was quickly replaced with adrenaline and she eagerly rocked her lithe young body against his mouth.

He continued to torment her, sucking her clit and rolled it around with his tongue. It was a skill he perfected over the years and he got into a pattern... Suck, swirl, nibble. Each time increasing the speed and adding more pressure.

Suddenly, he thought she was going to fall off his face and grabbed her hips as she released the headboard and tipped backwards.

She caught her balance when she planted her palms against the mattress and arched her back like a feline cat. He had no idea she was that flexible and he tightened his hold, keeping her steady.

Her hair fell from her shoulder and rippled down her back, her nipples pointed to the sky.

She started to thrust her wet pussy against his mouth. Panting and grunting as she fucked his face.

"Yes! Daddy, lick my cunt!"

His hungry eyes slid up her flat stomach to the perfect swells of her breasts and he watched them jiggle as she grinded against him.

His cock twitched against his abs and his fingers itched. He wanted to stroke himself but the need to please her won out.

He pushed his tongue deep into her pussy and fucked her back. He alternated between rapid short strokes and long licks.

She suddenly leaned forward and reaching up, she grabbed the headboard. Once she was sitting upright again, he thrust his middle finger into her asshole.

The invasion was fast and blunt and the wicked moan that escaped her lips fueled him on. He thrust his thick finger in and out, and like rocking on a swing she humped back against his finger and then swung forward, dragging her pussy lips against his lips and bumping her clit against his nose.

"IM SO CLOSE!! DADDY!!" She practically howled, surrendering to the breast within.

James marveled at her beauty. His daughter was like a fire storm and he eat her like a starving man.

She rode his tongue like a wild cowgirl and when he suddenly caught her clit between his lips and when he clamped down, her legs gave out from under her and she plopped down on his face, shivering and spasming.

She soaked his open mouth with her release.

He was suffocating, drowning in her sweet cum but he couldn't have been happier.

She sat on his face as if it were her throne.

She was breathing heavily and after recovering from her orgasm, she lifted her swollen, tingling pussy a few inches above his mouth, letting him breath.

"Daddy, did you like that? Did you like being forced to lick me until I spilled? Did you like being my slave?"

He was taken aback and his eyes widened at her coarse words. His dick jumped in response.

"I can't hear you! Speak up!"

God, he loved it.

He could have pushed her off, he was desperate to fuck her but he didn't move.

"Is this what you fantasized about? Eating your daughter's pussy?" She teased him with a sarcastic edge to her voice.

"Yesss, princess."

"And how do I taste?"

She sat back down on his face, cutting off whatever response he offered and rubbed her drooling cunt across his mouth and cheeks.

In one swift motion, James grabbed her waist and lifted her up. Her whole body was slick with sweat and her fingers slipped off the headboard as he flipped her onto her back and rolled on top of her.

"Delicious." He growled, before crushing his lips to hers. He smeared her juices across her lips and forced his tongue into her mouth.

She accepted his fierce kiss, swirling and sucking, probing and receding.

His desire pinned her down, overwhelming and heavy. He'd wanted her for so long and now she was his.

Grabbing his throbbing shaft in one hand, he slid into her pussy with one long, penetrating thrust that dragged a sexy moan from her parted lips.

She was so fucking tight! Her walls clenched around him like silk ribbons wrapped around hard steel and his cock spasmed within her glorious embrace. When he drew back, his cock was coated with the last of her orgasm and he thrust back in, hard and deep.

"Oh God, entering your pussy is like entering heaven!"

She withered beneath him, whimpering in his ear.

"Daddy! You're so thick!"

Feeling her luscious body rub against his was just as incredible as sliding in and out of her pretty little cunt. He felt her pointy nipples grind against his chest, the two hard buds stroking him.

Curling her arms around his neck and locking her ankles around his lower back, she clutched him tighter, tethering herself to the massive rock above her.

A deep rumbling sound vibrated through his chest and he gritted his teeth as he tried to slow his thrusts. He'd promised he would be gentle but it was like trying to stop a freight train barreling down the tracks.

A strangled cry escaped her lips but it wasn't from pain. It was from frustration.

"Daddy, don't stop!" She dug her nails into his back drawing him closer, demanding that he fuck her with deeper, harder thrusts.

She bucked her hips off the mattress and he pumped into her with so much force that the bed groaned under their weight, the oak frame threatening to splinter.

Leaning down, he licked the hollow spot above her collarbone before nibbling his way up her neck, his teeth scraping against her delicate skin. He sucked on her heated flesh, until he was sure he'd marked her with a hickie.

"Ohhhh." She moaned, tilting her head to the side to give him better access.

She slid her soft fingers along the length of his shoulders, then down his muscular chest and ridged abs. They flexed under her touch and he broke out in goosebumps, his whole body shivering from head to toe.

Each thrust claimed her a little more and forged their souls together.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, babygirl!"

His heart pounded in his ears as lightning bolts of pleasure coursed through his body and rippled through his dick.

Dawn continued to run her delicate hands over every inch of him, exploring every curve and plain. She squeezed his ass and nipped his throat, while rolling her hips up to meet him.

James abruptly pulled out long enough to turn her over, onto her hands and knees.

He slammed his cock back into her juicy hole, taking her with even more force than before. She lost her breath upon impact, and would have toppled over if he hadn't been gripping her waist.

She teasingly clenched the walls of her cunt around his dick and he groaned in pleasure.

He lost himself in his beautiful daughter, daring to claim her body and soul. God, he should have fucked her sooner.

When they fell into a perfect rhythm and he knew she was in a blissful, euphoric daze, he clutched her tighter around the waist and with swift precision, brought the heavy palm of his hand down on her cute, wiggling ass.

"OWWW! DADDY!" She cried out, immediately trying to claw her way up the bed and out of his grasp.

He'd never spanked her before. Even as a child he never laid a hand on her so he knew he shocked her senses to the core.

Without stopping, his hand sailed through the air again and he spanked her harder than before, stinging her bottom and turning it red.

"DADDY! DADDY, STOP!"

"See what happens to naughty daughters who tempt their daddies?! You drove me mad with lust! You ignited a wildfire that I can't put out! Now it's time to pay!"

For a moment he really was angry at her. It was irrational, she hasn't meant to leave her red panties on the floor but the feeling still whirled through him and clouded his mind like thick smoke.

He loved the power that radiated through his palm and he brought it down on her again, like a hot whip branding her sensitive skin.

She yelped and whimpered but she stopped trying to get away.

"You're such a bad girl!"

He expected her to beg for mercy or scream in pain while he punished her.

What he didn't expect was the sultry moan that escaped her lips.

"YESSS!"

It surprised him and curling his fingers in her silky locks, he yanked her head back and smacked her ass again

Fresh nectar gushed around his cock and he groaned in pleasure.

He shoved the entire length of his pulsing shaft into her dripping wet pussy and rocked into her.

"What do you have to say for yourself??"

"I'm sorry for tempting you, Daddy! I'm naughty and I deserve to be punished!"

"Christ! You're so fucking hot, princess!" He lovingly rubbed her ass with the hot palm of his hand taking away the sting but he was ready to deliver another smack if need be.

"I'll be good from now on, Daddy! I'll be a good girl!"

"That's right, you'll be my little angel!"

He continued fucking her with long thrusts and wrapped his fingers around her soft round breast and pinched her nipples.

"More Daddy!" she begged, grinding her ass back into his palm.

"More? Of what? This?"

He slapped her cute butt one final time before trailing searing hot kisses up her spine to her neck.

"Daddy loves you, babygirl..." He said, with a thick thread of desire. He kissed her on the cheek before gripping the back of her neck and pushing her head down into the pillow. He lifted her ass higher in the air, smoothly angling her body so the head of his cock dragged along her sensitive G-spot.

As he rode her ass, she seamlessly met every one of his thrusts as if they were made for each other.

"Oh God! Daddy! OHHH!"

Their moans of passion filled the room and his heavy balls clapped against her wet skin like a congratulatory applause.

When he spotted her black panties peeking out from under the covers a wicked idea popped into his mind.

He snatched them up and balled them in a fist before shoving the wet garment into her mouth.

He knew she could his precum and her own juices and he wondered if she savored the taste of her arousal the way he did. He thought she tasted like candy and he wondered if she understood why he was addicted to her sweetness.

She reached for them but he clamped his hand over her mouth so that she couldn't spit them out.

She tried to speak but her words were a garbled mess.

"Be good for Daddy. Don't spit them out." He was alert and aroused and every inch of his body tingled with desire.

Her perky breasts lewdly jiggled with each thrust of his hips and he grabbed them with both hands, plumping her soft flesh and tugging on her nipples.

He was so close to shooting his load.

He could sense that she was just about to plunge into her own sea of pleasure so he released her right breast and slipped his hand down to her pussy. He strummed his knuckles against her swollen nub and felt her shudder beneath him and dig her fingers into the pillow.

He kept pounding her, relentlessly stroking her G-spot and when he pinched her slippery clit between his fingers, an intense orgasm spiraled through her body like a rocket. Her moan of euphoria was muffled by her panties but her slick pussy clenched around his throbbing cock, triggering his own orgasm.

"FUCK! HERE IT COMES, ANGEL!" He growled like a primal, wild beast as he flooded his daughter's pussy with cum. They trembled as one as pleasure crashed over them like a tidal wave, before sweeping them out to sea.

He collapsed on top of her, panting hard before sliding out and rolling into his back.

Dawn didn't move. She laid on her stomach with her eyes closed. Cum was leaking from her pussy onto the sheets and she still had her panties in her mouth.

She looked so sexy that James almost didn't want to disturb her.

He gently pulled her panties out of her mouth and she turned over onto her back, breathing heavily.