Pretty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dirty mind drifted and he closed his eyes. He slipped out of reality and imagined that he was fucking his daughter's little mouth, getting it nice and wet before easing into her tight pussy.

"That's it Dawn, take daddy's big dick. You're such a naughty girl."

He tried his best not to rush but the silk licking his cock was overwhelming. He picked up the pace and lifted his ass off the bed, humping the air.

Releasing his balls he dragged his hand through his hair and gripped the strands. They were soaked with sweat and stuck to his forehead.

"Yes, you like daddy's cock, don't you? You want to be daddy's good girl. You want me to cum in your sweet little cunt."

He'd never been so turned on by a small piece of clothing.

Suddenly her heard a sharp intake of breath followed by a squeak.

Jolted out of his naughty fantasy, his gaze shot to the door. In the dim light he saw Dawn standing in his bedroom. He could see her eyes which, were as bright and as huge as the full moon. Her mouth was hanging open as if her jaw was broken and a million expressions flashed across her face, undeniable shock the brightest beacon of all.

He knew what she saw... Her loving father, lying in bed, completely naked, moaning her name and jerking off like a horny schoolboy.

Her eyes were glued to her black panties and James grunted. He couldn't stop now.

His body was corded with muscles that rippled and flexed as he stroked his throbbing cock. He was on the precipice of a mind-blowing orgasm.

Their eyes met, turning him on even more and just when was about to cum, his daughter fled from the room.

Fucking hell! He had to go after her!

Releasing his cock was like ripping away duck tape and he groaned in dismay. He'd been so close to release!

He stumbled out of bed and ran into the hall. Luckily, he was faster than her and she was only two steps down the stairs before he grabbed her around her waist and lifted her into the air.

"Nooo!" She cried out in fright as he carried her back into his room.

She dug her short nails into his arm and even though it didn't hurt, he tightened his grip around her midsection. When his drooling cock dragged across her ass, he remembered that he was naked.

"Daddy! Let me go! Stop!"

"Dawn! Calm down! Let me explain!" He wasn't trying to scare her but he couldn't let her leave until she heard him out.

"You're crazy! I'm going to call the cops!"

"No, no! Just calm down!" Shit. He didn't want to go to jail.

She squirmed in his arms like a wiggling fish and because of it, his fingers groped every inch of her succulent body.

As his arm slid higher up her waist, it slipped under the hem of her shirt and creeped up her stomach until his forearm was pressed against the smooth underside of her breasts.

He groaned and she screamed.

James clamped his free hand over her mouth, afraid she'd wake the neighbors.

"I just want to talk!"

She shook her head and continued to fight and in a moment of weakness he indulged in his dark fantasy.

He bent the arm around her waist until he could raise his hand higher under her shirt and cup one of her jiggling breasts. He squeezed the soft, perfect orb with his fingers and when his thumb brushed back and forth across her nipple, it blossomed in response.

He'd wanted to touch her young, fresh body for so long that it was difficult to stop.

"God, you feel so good." He moaned as his hand wandered over her soft skin.

Her hot breath puffed against the palm of his hand and he gently pinned her down on the bed, his weight pressing her into the plush mattress.

He took his hand off her mouth and grabbed her wrists. He raised them over her head and nuzzled her neck.

"Dawn." Her sweet name was rough on his tongue.

"What's wrong with you?" She shouted in confusion and fear. "Get off of me!"

"I can't, babygirl. I've been horny for months."

She wiggled beneath him, unknowingly grinding against him. His hard cock slid up and down against her thigh and even though she was fully clothed it felt wonderful.

He knew he could give her so much pleasure if she let him. Maybe he could settle with a kiss, just one kiss.

Lowering his head, he pressed his mouth against hers.

She whimpered in response and tried to jerk her head away but he firmly gripped her chin, holding her in place.

His kiss was anything but fatherly. He swiped his tongue back and forth across her lips before working it into her warm, wet mouth. She tasted like wild cherries and he moaned in satisfaction.

He needed that kiss so badly that he greedily stole it from her. He was relentless.

The minutes that ticked by felt like decades and to his surprise she relaxed, just a little bit. Each swipe of his tongue weakened her defenses and he explored her mouth, claiming her like a lover.

He deepened the kiss, entwining his tongue with hers, rolling, probing, stroking her.

Her eyes fluttered shut and an involuntary moan hummed against his lips. He was surprised when she tentatively kissed him back, licking his tongue and nibbling his bottom lip.

When he finally came up for air and released her chin, she whipped her head to the side and pressed her cheek against the pillow, embarrassed and horrified that she gave into the kiss that left her breathless and disarmed.

She tried to ignore the warm shiver ran down her spine as he kissed his way up her neck, feeling her pulse race beneath her delicate flesh.

He captured her earlobe between his lips and sucked on the dangling end. He was so turned on, he never wanted to let her go.

"Please let me do this, princess. I promise I won't hurt you."

Releasing her hands, he clutched the bottom hem of her shirt and slowly lifted it up and over her head.

He expected her to scratch and punch him but she modestly covered her bare breasts with her arms.

He curled his fingers around her wrists, gently pulled her hands away. "I want to see you."

"But this is wrong."

"I know, but I need this. Will you be a good girl for Daddy?"

He cupped her breasts together and buried his face in her cleavage. Her pink areolas were the size of silver dollars and topped with pink nipples.

Dawn arched her back when he pinched each blooming bud between his teeth and tugged. He took his time, enjoying her, suckling her nipples and licking the plump undersides of her tits. When he tried to take her whole breast into his mouth she shuddered and he wasn't sure if it was from fear or pleasure.

"Did Jim lick these pretty nipples?" He knew the answer was no but jealousy prickled his skin. That boy had taken her virginity, not him.

"Wh-what?"

"The kid you fucked Friday night."

Her cheeks turned scarlet. "How do you-"

"I overheard you and Candice talking about sex. I also heard that he never went down on you... I could give you a firework show you'd never forget."

His warm, calloused hands brazenly slipped down her body as he trailed feather-light kisses down her ribcage and flat stomach. When his lips brushed against her pajama bottoms, she tried to sit up.

"No, stop."

He placed the palm of his hand on her smooth stomach and gently pinned her back down.

"Honey, relax. I told you that I wasn't going to hurt you."

"I know but this is incest." She choked on the foul word but he could tell she was torn between surrendering to pleasure or revolting against it.

How could something so heavenly be so sinful?

If she wanted to leave he would let her go but when she didn't shove him away, he continued his quest with trembling fingers.

When he gently tugged down her shorts, he almost shot his load, right then and there.

She was wearing his favorite wine-red panties and there was a large wet spot soaking the small material between her thighs.

He moaned, pride swelling within his chest.

He'd made her wet. Good, he wanted to turn her on.

"I love your red panties. I've been masturbating with your underwear for the a few months. I like to imagine you wearing them after I've soiled them with my cum."

She started panting, listening to the wicked confession pouring from his lips.

Moving farther down her lithe body, he nudged her knees apart so he could lie down between her slender legs.

She looked as innocent as an angel and just as glorious. She was a precious offering and he felt unworthy... But he'd make it up to her by giving her an earth-shattering orgasm.

James reached up and brushed a golden strand of hair out of her face before stroking her cheek in a soothing manner.

"I'm going to tease you until you beg me to let you cum." His voice was a husky whisper, filled with dark promise.

Dawn's eyes locked on his but she bit down on her lip and didn't protest.

Lowering his head, he kissed the top of her mound before licking her pussy right through her panties.

The material was a thin barrier and his tongue on her clit was like electric jolt to her senses.

She gasped in surprise and gripped the sheets as another flood of juice seeped into the fabric. She was mortified.

Not only was her daddy licking her pussy but he was tasting her through her panties which made the experience even kinkier. She felt naughty. However, the thing that embarrassed her the most was how incredibly wet she was.

James slid his fingers through the lace trimmed leg holes and her body spasmed when his knuckles brushed against her wet folds.

He pinched the material together and yanked her panties up to her navel, giving her a tight wedgie.

The expensive scrap of cloth dug between her parted lips and plump cheeks and like pulling on a puppet string, her ass shot off the bed.

James leaned forward and probed her hot center with the the tip of his tongue, then yanked the material taut, grinding the wet fabric against her sensitive jewel.

"OHH!" Her eyes popped open as she looked down between her legs.

He released his hold only to hook his fingers underneath the waistband of her panties.

"I would tear these off of you but they're my favorite." His breathing was labored and his body hummed with desire.

Like a dark storm, she tensed, static filling the room as he slowly tugged the garment down her thighs, all the way to her feet until they slipped off her cute toes.

A soft halo of light illuminated her curves and he moaned when he saw her in all her glory.

Her pussy was beautiful. She really was as lovely as Aphrodite. Her mound was shaved bare, her little clit was hard and her folds were swollen and slightly parted, exposing her pink center.

As he drew closer to her flower, he inhaled the sweet fragrance. He traced a circle around her outer folds with his soft tongue, moving an inch above her clit and an inch below her rosebud. He circled her sex over and over before pressing his mouth flush against her cunt.

Dawn groaned and threaded her fingers through his hair. She didn't pull him closer but she didn't push him away either.

James moved his lips against her silky petals and dipped the tip of his tongue into her sweet center, giving her a lavish French kiss and drawing out her delicious honey from the source.

Riddled with thirst, he drank from her like a fresh spring.

When he swirled his tongue around her pearl for the first time, she swiftly, clenched her legs around his head.

"OH GOD, DADDY!" Her breathing hitched and her hips bucked forward.

He'd barely touched her and she was already begging for more. Closing his lips around her sensitive clit, he fluttered his tongue against her tingling nub like a hummingbird and licked her pussy like a delicious ice cream cone.

A very unladylike moan passed through her innocent lips and she firmly grabbed the back of his head.

She begged for more by rotating her hips and bucking against his face with abandon.

"DADDY, DON'T STOP! IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

He wouldn't. God above couldn't have dragged him away from her delicious little pussy.

He buried his face deeper between her legs and worked her into a frenzy.

She grabbed his hair and pinned his head against her orchid and tightened her thighs in a headlock around his face.

"YES! RIGHT THERE!"

Her raw grunts and drawn out moans were a symphony song to his ears. A lick here for a moan, a nibble there for a gasp. He played her like an instrument and her body quivered under his tongue.

James' cock was pinned against the bed, precum soaking the sheets. Every once in awhile he grounded his hips against the mattress and little sparks of pleasure sizzled through his body.

He grabbed her tight teenage ass and spread her butt cheeks. With saliva and her nectar on his tongue he licked her puckered rosebud.

"AHH! OHH! FUCK! DADDY!" she was so close to exploding.

She bucked off the bed as he tickled her forbidden, virgin bud. Her nerve-endings lighting up with every flick and little lick.

He probed and swirled, nudging her closer and closer to the edge of bliss. When he pushed one, then two fingers into her dripping cunt, she cried out like a siren song and he stroked the frontal wall of her pussy.

He was relentless, his fingers and tongue drawing out her orgasm with masterful precision and skill.

"OH DADDY, I'M GONNA CUM! I-"

Ignited like a blazing firework of pleasure, an electrical wave surged from her core and coursed through her veins.

He knew from the way she skyrocketed off the bed and the primal moan she uttered before drenching his face with cum. It was the sweetest nectar he'd ever tasted, fresh from her first orgasm.

Her body spasmed and danced before flickering away like a trail of dimming sparks. Only then did she collapse back on the bed, completely sated.

With feather-light brushes, he licked her clean, aware that she was still sensitive.

When he finally emerged and took a breath, he almost groaned. The air was stale without her intoxicating scent. He wanted to dive back between her legs but she grabbed his hand and he moved up the bed and laid down on his back, beside her.

They were silent for awhile, the only sound in the room was that of their soft breathing and beating hearts.

"Are you going to call the cops?" James asked tentatively, running a hand through his hair.

"I could. What you did was wrong."

"I know." The wrongness of it was like a boulder swinging back and forth above his head. The minute he faced reality it would crush him.

"I'm your daughter and you forced yourself on me."

"I-I know and I'm so sorry."

"I should hate you... but I don't."

"You don't?"

"No... But how long have you been, ya know, jacking off with my panties?"

James face grew hot with embarrassment.

"Since the night of the concert. You left your wet clothes in the hallway and when I saw your red panties, I couldn't stop myself from playing them."

She nodded, considering his words.

"I've been so horny since your mother passed away but I knew moving on would hurt you."

Dawn swallowed hard but didn't speak.

"After using your panties, you were all I thought about. I thought fucking Paula would be a good distraction but I was already hooked."

"Wait, that's why you are with Paula? So that you would stop thinking of me?"

"Yes. That's why I was seeing her. I'm going to break things off tomorrow. I'm so sorry. I should regret what I did but I don't. Not after this."

Dawn squeezed his hand.

"Daddy. I'm not going to call the cops."

"Why not?"

"Because I love you and I didn't realize that you've been suffering because of me."

"None of this is your fault. You didn't do anything wrong." He growled with conviction before softening his rough tone of voice. "You're my angel. You mean everything to me."

She flashed him a brilliantly beautiful smile and he was surprised when she cuddled up to him.

"I was scared at first but then when you made me cum... Wow, I've never felt anything so electric!"

He rubbed her smooth tummy with the palm of his hand and then reached for her breasts. He lazily swirled his pointer finger around her taut nipples. He had to keep touching because it all had to be a dream. He pinched her nipple and when she gasped, very much awake, his dick thumped against his abs.

Dawn gazed down at it, truly seeing his naked cock for the first time.

"Daddy, you're still hard."

"Yeah." James laughed. "I'm about to burst. I'm going to have to jack off once you go back to bed." He wouldn't ask her to stay even though he ached for more. She'd let him taste her and that was enough.

"I don't want to leave. I want to make you feel good too. What would make you feel good?"

"A blowjob." He joked but she nodded.

"Okay."

"No, no. I was just teasing."

"But I want to suck your dick. I just don't know how to do it."

"I can help guide you... If you're sure you want to do it."

"I am."

"If you get scared then tell me at any time and I promise I'll stop."

"Okay."

"We'll start slow."

Dawn sat up, determination brightening her eyes.

"First, lie down between my legs, the way I laid down between yours and wrap your hand around my dick."

His cock was a few shades darker than his skin tone and when her palm curled around the shaft, a drop of precum sprouted from the tip.

She stared at it, as if mesmerized.

"Babygirl. Gently squeeze it, give it a stroke, get used to the way it feels."

"Okay, Daddy."

"Good. Now I want you to kiss and lick the head like a lollipop. Get it nice and wet."

When her warm tongue swam over the tip, a low growl escaped from his chest and his dick pulsed in her hand. That felt fucking good.

"Like that?" She asked, innocently.

He hadn't realized he'd closed his eyes and when he looked down at her, he started panting.

She'd tilted her chin up to meet his eyes and the look of trust and desire he saw lighting them blew him away.

"Y-yes, just like that, sweetie."

"And now?"

"What?"

"Daddy, what's next?"

"Oh. Slide your lips over the crown and-"

She took the slippery head into her mouth and without any prompting, swirled the tip of her tongue around the base of the mushroom head.

When it passed over a little bump on the underside of his shaft, James thrust his hips up in surprise and a low moan of pleasure slid through his lips.

She must have sensed he liked that because she flicked her tongue back and forth against the seam before sucking and milking the head with her tightening lips.

"Holy fuck, Dawn!" He tangled his fingers through her hair, keeping her steady. His body was shivering and he wanted to thrust his hips up and bury his throbbing cock in her throat.

"Low-lower your head and... fuck... slide it into your mouth... watch your teeth, baby."

She flattened her tongue and drool coated his throbbing shaft. Inch by inch, he watched his cock disappear between her pretty lips and slip into her warm, wet mouth.

She barely had half of him in and her cheeks already puffed out in an imaginable size.

It felt like so good, incredibly good.

She swallowed too much, too fast and when she gagged, she started to sit up.

He tightened his hold in her hair.

"Oh Christ, sweetie. Please, don't stop, you're doing so well."

She nodded, determination once again replacing her fear and she took him deeper into her mouth.

He hadn't even told her to jack him off or massage his balls but her instincts seemed to take over because she began sucking him off like her life depended on it.

She wanted to please him and he praised her for it.

"Yes! God! Yesss!" Tremors ran through his nerves and he felt light-headed.

She was learning to open her throat and control her gag reflex with every inward thrust of his cock.

Masterful skills that took many women years to learn, came naturally to her. Or maybe he was just punch-drunk on lust knowing his gorgeous daughter was sucking him off.

She tighten her grip and when she slid her fist from the base to the tip, she rolled her thumb over the head. Precum spilled from the slit and she spread it around the sensitive head, making it slick and shiny.