All Comments on 'Primal Evolution Pt. 04'

by LikeTheLotus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
C2H1EC2H1Eover 7 years ago

Yay I'm so glad you're back! I really enjoyed the new chapter especially getting to see Barron's side of things.

Cloudless_SkyeCloudless_Skyeover 7 years ago
Love!!

Love this story so much!! The sex is steamy and hot, and the characters are so well written! Can't wait for more xx

PteroisPteroisover 7 years ago
Great progression of story! Maybe get an editor?

I didn't realize that you had updated again already when I wrote the last review. This one was great too! The context reveal during Barron's POV added intriguing lore to your story. Again, I also appreciate your female lead's stubbornness. The mating urge being painful, rather than (just) overwhelming attraction, is a really unique twist. I'm a bit confused on her name though. The first chapter has Barron referring to her as Sistine. Here he calls her Sabine. Which one is it? Also, kudos to you if you're still writing this on your phone. There's a few spelling and grammar errors that you'll probably want to go back and fix when you get a chance. I noticed a few missing letters and incorrect words (ex. "Bare" versus "bear") but the story was still very enjoyable.

LikeTheLotusLikeTheLotusover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thanks to everyone who commented and rated my story.

I noticed my Sabine mistake. Of coarse after the fact of posting...

I suppose that's what happenes when you're writing 2 stories at the same time.

And the heroine of the second is named (drum roll) Sabine.

I would like to get an editor. I had been working on this on and off between work ect... and, while I did do a quick review (and I mean quick) I wanted to post it asap.

Does anyone have any good references for an editor?

I actually have a full book Im writing as well so if anyone has experience and would like to help, I would so appreciate it.

Peace :)

Dragons300Dragons300over 7 years ago
More

Another fantastic chapter! Everyone I read leaves me wanting more, please keep writing! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best ever!

This is probably the best series that I have read in this genre. I LOVE the emotional conflict that they both go through. It makes the story seem more real. Can't wait to read more! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Editor

Hi. I would love to edit for you. Please contact me via email. kerrynesbitt@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Every time i like a story on here the author taps out.....please dont be one of those. Please finish your story. I really want to read how they learn who they are and what they truly mean to eachother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please more

Please do more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please finish

LikeTheLotusLikeTheLotusalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hi friends!!

I'm still working on this! I just wanted to let you all know I haven't abandoned it. I will upload asap, but it isn't finished quite yet.

Thanks for the love!

Peace.

notme22notme22almost 7 years ago
Eager

Thank you for this story! It's really drawn me in, and I'm eager for the next chapter. You've really found a good pace for the story. Really looking forward to where you're taking us. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope you are still writing! Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

Soon? Please?

LikeTheLotusLikeTheLotusover 6 years agoAuthor
SOWWWWY

I've just submitted #5! Should be up soon! Thank you all so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Honestly....

The only thing I ask, is that you read my comment in its entirety.

I’m a stickler for correct grammar, correct word usage, etc. because it keeps the flow of the story smooth and I damn near worship the written word! With that being said, here’s my two cents on your submission.

You need an editor like ten years ago, your grammar sucks a**, you can’t spell for sh** and you consistently use the wrong words throughout the entirety of this story BUT, even with all of the aforementioned I never once skipped ahead in the story and I have thoroughly read each chapter from start to finish. Why? You are one hell of a story teller! You give a fresh take on the werewolf/alpha/mate tale, you have a vast imagination and your ability to pull your readers in, feel/see/totally experience what the characters do is sh** some published authors haven’t been able to accomplish! Never give up writing because you are a true weaver of tales, move your ass & publish your work (at least as an e-book) and take all of our damn money when you do so! I’m serious, your work is top shelf!

avengilineavengilineover 4 years ago
DON'T YOU DARE

IT'S NOT FUNNY! IF HE DIES I WILL TOTALLY CHANGE THE RATING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous