Primal Evolution Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly entered her again. I could hear her groan and squeal as I purposefully pressed a little harder on her g-spot. I lifted off of her slightly, I wanted to feel myself enter her and play with her clit. There was something about me stretching her... not enough to tear her, but enough to fill every part of her, that made me go insane. She started to panic as I did so and I realized she didn't want me to leave her. She wanted me near her body.

I could tell Sabine had been hurt several times. I haven't really pushed her to tell me more, or dug around in her mind either. Maybe this is why she was such a fighter. She had to be, she'd became accustomed to it.

I hated that I wasn't always there to protect her. More so that I was still a source of stress and distrust. Her wolf trusted me though. She made it so much harder that she refused to see that there was another part of her. I know this would be easier for the both of us if she would.

I laid back on top of her. I couldn't deny her comfort and if made me happy that it was something I could finally provide. I released her neck and kissed her softly. Up to her jaw line, her cheek and her lips. She relaxed and I laid still inside her. My wolf did not approve. His agitation rose. Impregnating her was a mission to him. He wouldn't be satisfied till she was. But I wanted to savor this her need of me. I knew it would leave almost as quickly as it came.

I started massaging her lower belly. This action was more than just to sooth her. It encouraged ovulation. It was a motion that made her body aware that it was time to accept what I am giving it and make a life out of it.

I laughed slightly as I bit her right above her right breast. If she would have known the purpose of it before I guarantee she would have lost her mind. This woman may very well be the death of me.

12