All Comments on 'Prince Gyllen Ch. 01'

by MythMaker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Very entertaining

The only thing I would suggest when writing about another world is to not make references to Earth history as you did with the Romans: describing it as "a room with a few stone couches, dominated by a wide, open pool and steps of marble on two ends descending into the water" or some such would have sufficiently conveyed the scene.

You also used the references to the mid-east and city of brass (home of the efreeti), references to Arabian and RPG lore. Is it your idea that the world that Plantia resides on once had - or still has - access to Earth?

Yes, a few mistakes slipped through. A double "a" on page one and a dropped "a" in the second; here - "and trousers with a a gown worn over them," and here, "Man, you really are [a] helpless newbie." Yes, there are others: "Did he meet this young filly earlier and invited her to the villa?" would probably be clearer written as, "Did he meet this young filly earlier, inviting her to the villa?"

With all that said, however, I found the tale highly entertaining and look forward to reading more about Gyllen and Min. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you for the story :)

Little BirdLittle Birdover 9 years ago
Nice

Waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like it and I hope there's a scene with the soldier next time

BARON1357BARON1357over 9 years ago

pretty good i wanna see where this goes

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 9 years ago

I look forward to seeing more of this universe, and to more 'adventures' with the prince. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

A definite fairytale feeling, simple and charming. I like it ^_^

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
not bad

I really like these kind of stories can't wait to read the next one

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cute! Can’t wait to read the rest of the series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMythMaker@MythMaker
A generic name for a generic person. But if you're looking for description that's a little more detailed, I am a writing hobbyist trying their hand at authoring some spicy stories in my free time pertaining to my own particular interests and kinks. Always looking to improve ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES