Prince Gyllen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
227 Followers

Helio shot up from her seat with a jolt, hitting the table with her wide hips as she rose, causing the cutlery to clatter which gained the awareness of Eir sitting next to her.

"Mummy?" The brunette asked, concerned in her sickeningly sweet voice. "Are you feeling sick? Your face is red."

"Estoy...I'm fine!" Helio answered as her mind ran all over the place, nearly slipping back into her home language. "I...I need to lie down!" The queen bolted, practically running away to somewhere more private as all the attendees' confused attention were turned towards the queen's sudden, unusual behaviour aside for the bards too preoccupied with their tunes. Helio raised her red dress above her feet as she made a mad dash for her bedroom on the other side of the building, her smart slippers clacking noisily down the halls with every step she took. She entered her accommodation at the base of the south-western spire, slamming the door behind her and bolting it shut before falling back-first onto on the bed, flinging her dress up over her body and quickly shoving her hand into her white, silk underwear, feeling the moist warmth of her sex upon her fingers, whimpering as she massaged her sensitive slit vigorously as though she had just discovered it for the first time. She fantasised about all those manly orcs she saw and pictured what they must have looked like naked, their entire bodies ripped with bulging muscles from the peak of physical fitness, although she had to approximate the details having never seen an orc without clothing before.

"Surely they cannot be that much different from humans down below..." Helio thought, but for all she knew they could have had bizarre, misshapen alien genitalia. The queen instead imagined them with the same shapes of penises she was used to, except green and much, much larger, which, funnily enough, was pretty much how they were anyway.

She took her dream a step further, pulling off her panties slightly so her pussy was now free in the open just underneath her curly, dark bush of pubes. Now she imagined a large group of naked orcs with her in the chamber all at once, watching her commit her dirty deed, complementing on how good she looked as they pleasured their big cocks to her. And then she smiled. She smiled the widest smile in recent memory at the thought of being the centre of attention, surrounded by giant dicks. She then firmly pulled down the top of her dress, letting a couple of buttons fly off from the sudden yank, bringing out her large breasts as part of her fabricated show to imagined applause. She took the idea another step further. Helio envisioned the orcs walking closer towards her, a couple of them moving to her boobs to lick and lightly nibble on her nipples which she simulated by gently pinching on them with her fingers, one was at her mouth, kissing her deeply with his long tongue that would look quite silly from a second person's view but it did not matter to her in the slightest as nobody will, or must, know about this. Finally, she pictured another soldier positioned at her cooter, holding her by her sides and ramming his fat, orcish member inside her which the queen replicated using two of her fingers jammed into her cunt.

A brief few minutes of pure ecstasy flooded her system, arching her back on the soft duvet, gripping the sheets before she unleashed a powerful scream of delight. She returned to reality too quickly for her liking as she lay there, struggling to get her breath back, leaving her cunny and tits in the open and thinking over the actions she had just committed. Not in a guilty way though, she had no shame for what she did in the privacy of her own bedroom that many women do on a daily basis. Rather, it was a feeling of dissatisfaction. It felt great but it only left here wanting more and masturbation could only provide so much, even with her recently discovered fantasies. Suddenly, there was a rapping on her door. Helio shot up straight and instinctively re-arranged her appearance as one would do if they knew they were about to be caught in the middle of something though she remembered how she kept the door locked.

"Queen Helio?" A voice could be heard from the other side of the wooden barrier. The queen recognised it as Robert's, the rookie whom she entrusted Gyllen's care to a few weeks back. "I don't mean to intrude, ma'am, but the prince asked me to check if you were alright."

"Oh! Sí! Yes! I'm well! Just a...little ache in my stomach earlier." Helio blurted back through the walls.

"Are you sure, ma'am? You seem to have locked your door..." The soldier said, the handle visibly shaking from him attempting to open from the other side.

"That's...um...I was going to sleep earlier than usual this evening and did not want to be disturbed." Helio gave the first excuse that came into her head.

"Oh, of course, ma'am!" Rob let go of the ring. "I'm so sorry, ma'am! Goodnight, ma'am!" His footsteps could be heard hastily walking off in the distance. Helio exhaled with relief and collapsed onto her pillows, starting to actually feel a tad worn out now. She did not even bother to undress from her formal attire as she closed her eyes, thinking on what she will do tomorrow to quench her desires.

Helio slept like the dead that night and dreamt that she somehow accidently went to one of her hearings in nothing but a pair of shoes and tiara and ended up French kissing with a queue of faceless males abruptly after she finished her speech. She enjoyed it too. She woke up to the slow realisation that she never did go to that hearing in mild disappointment. Light spilled in through the window and illuminated the room as had not bothered to shut the curtains before passing out last night. Helio left the mattress and saw how she had not changed out of her dinner dress from the previous night. When she reached the mirror, she saw how her hair was a poofed out mess as well before slowly recalling her lewd activities just before turning in, seeing her reflection's cheeks burned red while she attempted to get her tresses in order.

As Helio idly brushed her hair - something she rarely did on her own as she had servants at her beck and call to do such things for her but did not want to have to explain to them why she had not changed out of her clothes from yesterday - she began to think about doing the unthinkable for a woman of her status: having an affair. She was already contemplating the consequences before picturing the act itself. If word should get out that she had enacted in something so heinous, it could result in a situation so scandalous, she dared not imagine the outcome. Even if she was not caught by any mortal, she recalled the vow she made on her marriage day, that if she should be unfaithful to the king, her soul would be forever condemned to wander the bleak, dank, dark caverns of Hel. But, and this was a big but, these were the beliefs of Snjórland and not of her home country, Hispania. It was a possibility that since she made vows to gods foreign of those she had been raised to respect, she would be spared of a grisly afterlife. A naïve thought but it comforted Helio nonetheless.

"It's decided!" She fooled herself. "I will find myself new lover. I'm not a completely hideous old bag yet, there must be some people willing to lay with me, and as long as there will be nothing to prove, I needn't worry. Besides...Dear probably is committing adultery anyway...It's only fair." Now the question was who will be her new boytoy?

Would she try her hand at one of Jern's orcish men she had become so infatuated with and made her want to do something like this in the first place? Their masculine appeal was tempting but it would be difficult to keep the affair under wraps as a result of them not being under the direct authority of the kingdom, and perhaps they would not have much interest in a boring, middle-aged human female such as herself in the first place. One of the palace guards might be much more simpler though none of them even came close to making her heart feel excited from a glance except maybe Robert, though another popular palace whisper was that he was...playing for the other team. The way he looked and always seemed inclined to help and protect Prince Gyllen was enough to convince Helio that he was not all too keen about girls. She should really have a talk with her son later in case Rob tries anything peculiar. At this rate, it would seem like there was not a decent candidate she had ready access to within the castle walls and was seriously considering disguising herself as a peasant floozy to find lovers out in the city, as ludicrous and desperate as that sounded for a noble to do. That is until she remembered one more of her eldest's subordinates whom until recently was a former servant of the castle: Leif.

Leif was a pretty boy, not much older than Gyllen. Helio found the way he was constantly brushing his wavy chestnut coloured hair from out his matching hazel eyes adorably irresistible. He spent several years doing menial tasks in and out of the castle and being a general dogsbody to just about every other member of staff at the time. Not too long ago, however, the opportunity finally arose for him to leave the city and see the rest of the world, that being was taking on the role as squire for Princess Jern when she decided to set out on crusades around the continent to test her martial skills. Keeping Jern in line abroad was a handful for Leif but it still beat carrying everybody's laundry or feeding the rabid watchdogs day in and day out. Helio figured that since Leif was technically still under the servitude of the palace, she could trust him enough with keeping a secret like this with his job at stake...at least she hoped he could. Now all she had to do was come up with a method to entice the lad.

The next day, Helio's handmaid seemed to have conveniently taken the day off due to undisclosed reasons, though some of the staff noticed the queen slip her a pouch which resembled a coin purse and whisper something into her ear before turning in last night, and she had requested Leif to take short term leave from servicing Princess Jern to assist her until the maid was able to return to her duties. It was already noon by the time Leif heard about what was going on and hurried over to the queen's private chamber, frantically carrying a tray of breakfast with him. He knocked upon the door and was greeted by a Hispanic-accented voice from the other side saying: "Enter!" The brown haired boy did as he was commanded and opened the creaky door slowly using his behind, walking through the entrance way and standing before the queen who was still in bed though fully awake and sitting upright in her crimson night gown.

"Good morning, ma'am!" Leif said. "I'm so sorry I'm late. This was just so short of a notice..." The curtains had already been drawn to let the sun in as Leif set down the tray on the bed over where Helio's lap was while he apologised.

"Please, no need to be sorry. Nobody could have foreseen this happen." Helio lied, hiding it behind a pleasant smile to greet the lad.

"Yes, of course. How silly of me." Leif chuckled. "Well...I'll just leave you to for the moment then, shall I?"

"So soon?" Helio questioned. "I do not mind you keeping me company while I eat. Besides, there are so many tasks to be completed this early alone."

"Very well, my queen...I am your temporary servant, after all."

Helio had finished her morning meal, dabbing her mouth with a cloth to rid herself of the crumbs and smears.

"Delicious." She commented before removing herself from her bed, standing up and stretching her arms in the air as the light passed through her gown, highlighting its transparency and depicting the silhouette of the queen's shapely body. Leif gawked but remained silent, not wanting to acknowledge his own shame in onlooking Helio's figure, while at the same time not wanting to bring any attention to her appearance, thinking she had not noticed her clothing was nearly see-through and risked his reputation on this rare opportunity to closely examine her royal outline. Obviously, this was Helio's attempt to first capture the teenage boy's attention and was completely aware of him staring at her. He seemed to be interested enough in her if the attention she was receiving was any indication. It certainly was working wonders for stirring up his hormones.

"Would you helped me get dressed?" Helio then asked, remaining casual in her voice even though she was so excited from the naughty, developing situation she had to take deep inhales every once in a while to remain composed.

"Excuse me!?" Leif replied, snapping out of being hypnotised by the queen's seductive body, wondering if he heard her correctly. Usually, it would be another female helping a female member of the royal household in clothing themselves for the day, so you could understand his shock and confusion.

"It's just that these deluxe dresses are always so complicated..." Helio sighed. "It seems like I always need an extra hand."

"Oh...of course, your highness. A-after all, I am your assistant for the day." Leif gulped with his cheeks turning red from anticipating the chance of catching a peek of the queen's underwear. He may have gotten more than what he bargained for, however, when Queen Helio began to pull off her thin nightgown, only just flashing her legs before Leif began to protest out of polite instinct. "Y-Y-Your Majesty! Sh-sh-shouldn't you at least put on some undergarments first!?"

"Oh...certainly..." The queen said, disappointed at Leif's prudish nature though she hid true emotions behind a giggle. "I'm getting quite forgetful these days."

Helio took herself into her dressing room just adjacent to her chambers as her temporary servant was left waiting in the centre of the room until she announced him to come in. Leif turned the knob, expecting the queen to be wrapped in a large cloth to cover herself and facing away from him while sitting on a stool but was shocked to instead see Helio standing and facing him while dressed in extravagant and finely detailed deep-red lingerie, complete with stockings held up by suspenders attached to a garter belt. Leif blinked and flinched from the sight, thinking he must have have misheard the queen's command and was about to walk right back out with an apology though she seemed quite at ease with herself standing almost naked before him, even if she did look quite flustered.

"...Well?" She finally said to the dumbstruck boy.

"Oh, eh, forgive me, my lady..." Leif said before taking the Helio's red dress hanging from the closet, his hand trembling as he held the hanger before standing stunned in place, unsure on how proceed further. The queen sighed before she took the dress from him and finally began getting properly clothed herself, with Leif only helping out in very small ways. The most he probably contributed was fastening the back of the dress. She was fully expecting for him to make a move on her, but it seemed that those sort of things happening in real life were not at all how they played out in erotic novels. She would have done so herself but was far too nervous and unsure on how to take any action on a man other than her husband, especially with the age-gap present. Still, there were plenty of opportunities left in the day for him to finally catch onto her motives.

The day trudged along as Helio continued various attempts to use her Hispanic charms in seducing the servant as she went about her duties, flirting with the lad by complimenting his appearance, though it came off more as friendly gestures than anything else. Even during meal times when she purposely spilt some of her drink onto her cleavage as asked him to wipe it away or when she was taking a bath with him to help scrub all those hard to reach places for her, not once did even try to feel her up inappropriately. Back in her day, boys would have flocked to the advances of a voluptuous woman such as herself without a single protest! Was there something she doing wrong?

When it came time to finally go to bed, Helio was back in her nightgown once again with Leif's help without him ever cheekily brushing his hands past her arse once during as he did so.

"We got plenty of things done today, didn't we, your highness?" Leif said in a cheery mood.

"Hm..." Helio grunted in response, upset at her less than fruitful efforts.

"Is there something troubling you, ma'am?"

"No...it's nothing..." Helio lamented "Thank you for everything..."

"Well...I'll just take leave then. Pleasant dreams, your majesty." Leif bowed and was about to exit the room but a swift leap from Helio blocked his path with her arms outstretched. "Um...Queen Helio, ma'am? Could...could you stand aside, please? I'd like to leave now..."

"You can't!" Helio blurted out.

"Ma'am...?" Leif questioned her, curious, confused and a little frightened by her behaviour.

"Please!" Helio grabbed Leif's hand and brought it up to the level of her chest. "Cogerme!"

"P-pardon...?" Leif said, even more bewildered especially at her sudden use of Hispanic.

"...Will you...lay with me...?" Helio mumbled, looking away as she said it. Leif was stunned, almost backing away from the mature woman.

"Your majesty...surely you must be jesting..." Leif nervously laughed.

"It is not a jest! Please...let me explain myself..." Helio went on to relay her sob story to Leif about her less-than-gratifying married life as of late. The servant listened attentively.

By the queen had finished her tale, the two had moved themselves to the bedside, Leif put his hand to his mouth and shook his head, hearing things he probably should never have known about be confided to him all at once, and still not even sure if Helio was being fully serious though the look in her eyes and conviction in her voice convinced him enough...meaning that she really did want to shag him! Suddenly, all the queen's odd and suggestive behaviour during the day became perfectly clear to him. Leif was slow on the uptake like that. He did find her absolutely, drop-dead gorgeous and thought he would only be able to be able to make love to a woman of this calibre of beauty in his wildest dreams, but the chaste and restrained manservant could only stutter out the following words:

"I...can't...!"

"Oh...I see...it's because I'm an ugly, old hag, isn't it!?" Helio huffed, turning away and placing her face in her hands.

"W-what!? No! Your Highness, you are a beautiful woman!" Leif finally exclaimed, finding himself unconsciously putting his hand on the queen's shoulder to comfort her. Helio lifted her head back up to face him, almost tearing up. "It's just...you're married...to the king no less! If, hypothetically, I did sleep with you, I could be exiled from the country if a scandal like that ever came to light...or worse! I doubt you would go unpunished either."

"I am fully aware of the consequences at hand." Helio firmly and casually said despite her emotions showing up on her face, her clenched hand almost quaking on her lap. "I shall see to it that my adultery is kept a secret to the grave so long as you agree to do the same. If the worst case scenario occurs and my infidelity is somehow leaked, I will take full responsibility and see to it that you are exempt from any of the blame."

"She's really desperate...It's almost pitiful..." Leif thought to himself. "I suppose it is my duty to serve the royal household in any way I can...even if it does seem rather dodgy at times...besides, she said that nothing will happen to me in the long-run. What have I got to lose...?"

Leif breathed deeply in through his nose and out his mouth before boldly reached for the queen's hand with both his own, squeezing it tightly as he brought it up to chest level and looked Helio directly in the eyes.

MythMaker
MythMaker
227 Followers