Prince Gyllen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers

"I accept, my queen!" He declared.

"Oh...bueno!" Helio perked up from hearing the consenting words escape from Leif's mouth. She smiled and placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him lightly onto his back on the soft, cloud-like pillows. No commoner ever had access to this standard of a nightly headrest. He almost fell asleep then and there. In his defence the whole situation felt like a dream, especially as he watched the queen step onto her feet and begin to remove her gown before someone who was young enough to be her son, sliding the straps from her shoulders before letting gravity take charge as it fell to the her feet in a crumple. Queen Helio now had nothing left to hide from the servant though she could not help but hover her hands over some of her nudity, albeit just barely. Leif could still see everything on her luscious, slightly dark-skinned frame: the two flawless globes on her chest with the already-hardened nubs on the end, her perfect hourglass figure with widened hips and ideal thighs complete with a inviting, inverted triangle of black pubic hair that hid her elusive vagina from plain view.

Leif could not help but smile nervously like a doofus as he gazed at the nude queen, breathing heavily through his nostrils as his loins stirred and a noticeable bulge appeared between his legs, poking upwards from underneath his birches.

"Am I acceptable...?" Helio asked the servant, conscious over her mature body, though Leif's lecherous looks alone answered her query.

"More than acceptable, your majesty." He replied.

The queen would smile before she began to crawl from the foot of the bed in a cat-like manner, an act she would often perform in her youth for her husband, slowly closer towards the boy as he greatly anticipated the events to follow. Helio was above his lower half, looking up in his eyes while she tugged his trousers down just enough down to where his legs met his pelvis, making him flash his shorts beneath, the shape of his erect shaft more clearly defined in the single, thin layer of cloth. Helio stared, entranced by its mere presence before it was even released for a few solid seconds before she even thought of grasping the underwear's fabric and slowly pulling it down, first uncovering his brown, curled pubic hair surrounding the base before revealing more of the shaft, inch by inch, until it sprang out, proud and free. Helio squeaked as her dark eyes seemed to suddenly light up and widen at the sight of the magnificent member.

"Penis!" Was the first word that popped into the queen's head. Though it had been a while since she last saw it, she could swear that this specimen was significantly larger compared to her husband's. In any case, Helio had slowly opened her mouth, panting out a hot breath heavily which Leif could feel up against his pecker, causing a few slight twitches from the rod before she slowly wrapped her lush lips around the bulbous head, sucking gently at first and sampling the taste as her tongue laid underneath, slowly moving it back and forth along the underside of the dick, enjoying the first few moments of having such a young cock in a very long while. Leif let a sigh escape his mouth, scarcely believing his own senses that the queen of Snjórland herself was personally servicing him with her royal gob. Helio smiled without realising as she began to bob her head up and down with gradual motions, moving faster and going deeper on the shaft before it began to tickle the back of her throat. Leif even held onto her head like a common strumpet, his fingers becoming lost and entangled in her curls as he pushed her down further onto his genitalia whilst moving his hips forward and unleashing a low grunt. Poor Helio, in all 43 years of her life, had never experienced a blowjob reaching this deep into her throat. She opened her eyes wider as she began to sputter, her gag reflex going into overdrive. The servant boy, in a panic, removed his hands from the queen's head to allow her to remove the rod from her gullet. The matriarch coughed as her breath returned to her and Lief was now all in a fluster over the matter.

"Y-y-your majesty!" He stammered. "Are you alright!? I did not intend any harm!"

"It's fine..." Helio whispered between a hack. "I am not very well versed in fellatio, as you can see. I think a little more practice may be in order...though for another time. Shall we try something else?" She suggested.

"...what is it you have in mind, milady?" The curious Leif questioned though he did have a faint idea on what was coming next.

Queen Helio gestured Leif to switch positioning. Now it was she who was laying on her back with her head on a pillow while Leif knelt before and above her with his penis pointed above her in a slightly intimidating manner. She spread her long legs before him, exposing and opening her pussy entrance for the boy. Leif's heart raced as he looked to the displayed womanhood, his meat-stick twitching with excitement. Helio's face was still in constant blush. The next thing she knew was her muff was being dived head-first into by her bedfellow for the evening.

The manservant planted his face firmly into Helio's crotch with his mouth engulfing the entirety of her lower orifice's entrance, beginning to suck and lick around her folds and her sensitive clitoris with loud, lewd noises as the queen squealed with delight. Now being the one in the position grab hold of her partner's head, Helio forced him further into her loins, his nose immersed into her slightly sweaty pubes, although Leif had a much easier time giving head than the queen as he had nothing to choke on. Helio ground her crotch onto the squire's face as her sexual groans filled the room, squeezing her thighs together as her body tensed up. Her Highness could have came then and there solely from Leif's tongue manoeuvres that were even going as far as to somewhat penetrate her opening, although she had one last thing planned for her night of shameless cheating before she could allow herself that indulgence.

Helio removed Leif's head away from between her thighs with great effort. Even if part of her did not want him to stop, she had something even more enjoyable in mind to top off the night. Leif could see her pussy quivering from just barely being a semi-second away from its climax, her cunt juices and the squire's saliva generated from the lavish cunnilingus glistened her cooter and the surrounding areas. After some mutual heavy breathing, Helio let her final request be known to her partner of the evening.

"I want you...inside me..." The queen mumbled , avoiding Leif's gaze as though she felt guilty just from suggesting such an activity.

"B-beg pardon, my queen...?"

"Please...I do not want to repeat myself..." She replied in an almost whimpering tone of shame. Leif nodded to show he understood as he primed himself into an appropriate stance.

The manservant knelt before the matriarch, placing his hands on her legs and gently guiding them apart. The queen herself felt like she was an innocent, virginal maiden once again in her current posture. She felt him prod his pecker against her moisten slit, rubbing it up and down while Helio sighed from joy now that she overly sensitive a result of the extended foreplay. Leif gently pushed forwards, moaning with a satisfied expression on his features as his cock slid inside the warm. welcoming orifice. Surprisingly, for a woman who had given birth four times, her vagina was not as loose as one might assume. In fact, the inner walls were wrapping around the infiltrating cock rather snugly, with all the bumps and folds rubbing against the shaft as it ventured deeper inside before reaching as deep as his length would allow. Leif held his position while the both of them panted, gazes locked, their connected bodies sweating together. All of a sudden, Helio wrapped her arms around her servant's torso, placed her palms onto his back and pulled his upper body closer to her own, his chest pushing against her supple bosom while she planted her lips on his for a drawn-out kiss, the first of its kind to be given to a man other than the king. She eventually disengaged the smooch, leaning herself up enough to whisper a single Hispanic word into Leif's ear very quietly: "Gracias..."

Leif began to pestling his pelvis around in circles, milling into the queen until he pulled backwards in his movements, and then pushed forwards again. By this point, Helio had wrapped her legs around his waist, preventing him from exiting her MILF pussy as they softly shagged. They shared a few more pecks on and around their lips before the servant boy began to rapidly increase the speed of the movements he was making with his hips, causing the queen to begin letting loose a near-constant stream of moans, gasps and yelps, muffled or unrestrained depending on if they were kissing in the moment or not.

For Helio, the fornication seemed to have lasted hours. Their hot skin stuck to one another each and every time they came into contact, the royal woman's squealing becoming progressively louder the closer her orgasm drew. Her first time with a male other than her husband was certainly a milestone she would remember fondly always. Her cooter's interior clamped up even further around Leif's girth, which itself started to simultaneously twitch and throb inside her to indicate his own impending climax. Without proper words, Leif ejaculated his warm, white baby batter directly into Helio's womb with only a series of groans and grunts to accompany the shots. Helio recalled the familiar sensation of such a volume of cum being poured inside her as she lay in place, a nostalgic feeling which reminded her of a happier time in her life. A smile formed on her face as a small tear formed behind her closed eyelids before she let out a shout to match with Leif's vocalisations in terms of volume as she also finally came to her finish, part of her wondering if any guards found themselves suddenly on edge had they been within earshot at the time of the female's scream. It was the most thrilled she had felt in a very long time, her body spasming for the entire duration of the orgasm and shivering in the aftermath once it ended, the pair's panting filling the air as they kept close to one another in the immediate minutes that followed, silently agreeing not to allow any dialogue to spoil the ambience.

Helio collapsed backwards with Leif in tow onto the mattress beneath them. She held him close in her embrace, basking in the afterglow with sheer bliss to the point that not even the thought of having just potentially conceived a bastard offspring with a member of the castle staff crossed her mind in the slightest at that time, as if her brain itself purposefully did not register the fact as not to ruin her rare instance of elation.

"Leif...?" She whispered to the servant, breaking the quiet.

"Hm...?" He replied, with barely any energy left over to spare.

"Can we stay like this? Just for a little while longer?"

"As you command...your highness..." He mumbled, nuzzling deeper into her neck.

"Ah...muy agradable..." The queen breathed out and reposed in tranquil bliss.

MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers