All Comments on 'Princess Artemisia'

by ollraigth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Amazing! Please make more of these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love this style! The way it weaves between fantasy and reality is so clever and unique (at least, the combination of futanari and roleplay is original). I'm so glad Rose was actually a futa and not just pretending to be one.

I really hope you write more with these characters. I want to hear more about them. Plus, you've established a lot of freedom for the narrative, considering it seems like each fantasy scenario is created in the moment for them, and you could do basically whatever you want, in whatever genre you want.

My only complaint is really just that it was too short. I was hoping they would get more serious than that. The futanari was essentially just another girl after she came only a quarter of the way into the story. I get that you want to develop their relationship dynamic and flesh out your story rather than just fill it with sex, and I totally think you nailed it in that aspect, but I feel like you could've done more to involve Rose's dick during the later half of the story. I'm hoping the next chapter, if there is one, features Rose more.

(Final note, bit of a curiosity: in the paragraph where Lilly sucks Rose's dick, Lilly is surprised by both the length of Rose's dick and the quantity of cum. Assuming this is not their first time having sex, it's surprising to me that Lilly wouldn't be familiar with both of those things. Sure, the "princess" wouldn't know that stuff, but when the reader knows that it's all roleplay, maybe on their second readthrough of the story, they'll probably pick up on that incongruity. It's a minor nitpick, of course, but I just thought you might want it brought to your attention.)

(Final final note, I'm not very well informed on how literotica does things, but I've heard that you can't turn something into a series without giving each chapter the same name, so that might be an issue.)

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobies5 months ago

I was confused with the different names until the middle of the story, and then it all made sense. Great way to mix it up for the reader! Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userollraigth@ollraigth
63 Followers
Hey, did you know that I make stuff that I don't post here? It's true! Want to see stories before they get posted here to Literotica, and sometimes waaaay before? Then check out my blogspot! (tittwiht.blogspot.com). Want to ask me or my characters questions? Go to my curiousca...