All Comments on 'Princess Britt'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Alphamon35Alphamon35almost 8 years ago
Wow

Is all I can say about this woderful tale of fetishism. I loved how she was dominant but not a total bitch and for some reason I find myself very jealous of DeWayne lol. Anyway this was a great story and I stayed hard from beginning until the end ;). This story was well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I loved it!

Amazing story Britt. 5 stars. You keep getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

WOW!!! You are a great writer! I loved the detail you put in your encounter with Alex. I almost felt that I was the one getting drained :)

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
Superb job Britt!

Five stars here! Once again you offer up a wonderfully torrid tail (oops I meant "tale") :) full of kink and very high energy for the reader to appreciate. I also see you also possess a gift for details and descriptions. Hope that we will see more episodes of princess Britt!

sexynursechefsexynursechefalmost 8 years ago
I AM ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

It was awesome! It's so you and SOOO me, except for the F@#king guys in the ass part (That's ALL you, Mama..hehe. ...Fuck, I'm flying out to Cali and doing your ass ASAP lol..I have to go masturbate now LOL!!!

KnottyRickKnottyRickalmost 8 years ago
You know I would cum

Great Story my Princess you know I would cum and visit your den and enjoy every minute!!!

jleniljlenilalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed this story very much. Well done!

VitorioVitorioalmost 8 years ago
As always, hot and very enjoyable

Liked the development and liked the sex - particularly the anal!

Keep 'em cumming Britt!

toeskrtoeskralmost 8 years ago
So good!

You are SO dirty but oh sooooo good!

Thank you Princess ;-)

BiSubbieAtlBiSubbieAtlover 7 years ago
Lovely

5 star story. A wonderfully descriptive story with a great mixture of dominance and caring and joyous sex. You must be a great friend and lover to write so detailed and fun!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Don't stop!

I know some people like to read the comments before the story to help them decide if they should read the story. So I'm telling you, read the story! The whole story! I was going to quit after the first page, but I had told Britt I would read it; so I felt I had to read it all! Well, I'm telling you I did read it all, and I'm glad I did. Don't stop after reading Page 1. Read the whole story. It's (as Tony says) G-R-E-E-E-A-A-A-A-T-T-T!

A 5 star effort because the site won't allow me to rate it 10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
KINKY but

Obviously lacked one thing among the myriad of kinks -- the money changing hands. It was a partial failure of the prostitution fetish/kink.

Great storytelling skills.

Paul in Oklahoma

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 4 years ago
Make it real?

If not for the fact we are on opposite coasts, I'd be interested. Then again, all I really need is a high paying job and a vacation 🤷

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 star story very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing very hot I wish to god I was Jason or Dwayne

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hello my Sleephead (or should I say Princess Britt) ...

After reading this story I am NOW aware of where the moniker 'Princess Britt' came from!!

Who knew!!!

And as "Princess Britt" was published on May, 28, 2016, that means that you have been Princess Britt for nearly EIGHT years now!

Anyhow, after reading this story, I have several curious questions to ask and a few thoughts of my own to mention...

But this is not the place nor the time so I will wait AT LEAST until after New Year's Day arrives before I even THINK of further commenting!

However, as I DO find the idea of a flirty, gentler, nurturing, caring, yet in-control type dominatrix intriguing... I must confess that I DO wonder if I would enjoy a 'stay' with Princess Britt too!

I will elaborate further in 2024!

'til then...

Your Night Owl !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com