All Comments on 'Princess Ransom'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82over 9 years ago
Like!

Please continue :)

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago
Hoping for more

Great start. I liked the ransom concept. Hope there is more.

(Please leave cancer references of out this one if it continues).

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
What a entertaining story.

Even though the story ended too soon and appears incomplete, I rated it 5 stars.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
Not romance...

The story is very interesting and promising, as long as you don't make her content with the slave status in the end. By putting this into the category of Romance, you raise certain expectations in your readers. Right now it seems to be more fitting in the nonconsent/reluctance category. It can only be romance when people are inherently free and equal. It would have truly been more romantic if they had married rather than the winning royal family demanding her enslavement. On the other hand, if in the end the royal family will regret enslaving her and will find a way to free her and compensate her for all this humiliation, then the story will be that much more rewarding, so I'll reserve judgment until the story is complete :). Right now there are many elements that could be very promising, as long as the story development allows for human dignity to triumph in the end.

TwistedKittenTwistedKittenover 7 years ago
Very interesting

I love the premise of this story. Quite unique. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know my comment will not make it past the author but I have to ask... Is this your concept of romance? I Think slave and master relationship has a different term in erotic literature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous