Prison Pet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxie began teasing Erica, "Oh she fucking loves it. Look at this little slut eating my pussy like it's a gourmet meal." Erica looked at Roxie with her mouth still clamped onto her pussy and stared with hatred, but she did not stop licking Roxie's pussy throughout. In fact she started licking harder and Roxie seemed to be nearing her orgasm. She put both hands on Erica's head and used her mouth to fuck her pussy.

"Oh, look at her. she fucking hates me. Erica hates me even though her tongue is buried all the way inside my hairy pussy. You have a strong will, but that is only going to make it more satisfying when I break you." As Roxie finished her sentence she also climaxed. She wasn't a squirter, but she did have ejaculate dripping out of her pussy and getting all over Erica's face. After she was finished, Roxie said, "Tammy, get under Erica and keep eating her pussy." Roxie put one hand and put it around Erica's throat. She pulled her up onto her knees while Tammy crawled under Erica's pussy and kept licking. Erica lowered her body with a sigh so that she was sitting on Tammy's face. With her hand lightly squeezing Erica's throat. Roxie took her other hand and began furiously rubbing Erica's clit. Blair and come over and was squeezing Erica's breasts and nipples in both hands. Roxie could tell Erica was getting closer to climaxing as Erica's moans grew louder and louder. As Erica was only seconds from climaxing Roxie yelled "Everyone stop!" Blair quickly removed her hands from Erica's breasts, Tammy moved out from underneath Erica's pussy and Roxie removed her hand from Erica's clit but not from her throat. Erica screamed as she was denied her climax. Out of all the abuse she had received, this seemed the most cruel torture of all.

Roxie pushed Erica onto her back. She spread her pussy lips open with her fingers and proceeded to urinate on Erica's face and chest. Erica felt another stream in her hair and saw that Blair had joined the party as well, aiming to get as much of her pee in Erica's hair as possible. Tammy seemed to be trying to hide in the corner.

After Roxie was finished she leaned down and kissed Erica on the lips. "Now you belong to me. I just need to figure out how I want to use you." Roxie and Blair walked out of the bathroom leaving only Tammy and Erica. Erica laid there for a couple minutes before she finally sat up and turned the shower water back on. She would have to clean herself again. Erica looked at Tammy and said, "How could you do that? Why do you let them control you?"

Tammy said, "Roxie protects me. She keeps me safe."

The words rang hollow to Erica. "You shouldn't have to degrade yourself just to feel safe, Tammy."

Tammy replied, "Things will get better, I promise. You just have to make sure you do whatever Roxie tells you to. OK?"

"OK", Erica replied. She was already thinking of ways she could get out of this. Tammy left the shower so that Erica could clean by herself. Erica finished showering in the prison bathroom, put her clothes back on and returned to her cell. Her entire body felt numb and she walked in a daze. She couldn't decide what was worse: the way she been dominated in that shower by Roxie or the fact that she actually enjoyed it. This was only a minor setback, Erica wasn't going to let this ruin her. She would keep fighting, and never give in to Roxie's twisted desires. Erica stiffened her back and tried to walk proudly back to her jail cell.

The next incident occurred that night at dinner. Erica had just gotten her meal and was walking to the table she usually sat at with Tammy. Then Erica noticed with dismay that Tammy was sitting with Roxie and some her cronies today instead. Tammy was sitting in between Blair and Trina, one of Roxie's other henchwomen. Trina was a beautiful Half-Asian woman with long dark hair. She had apparently been friends with Roxie before they were both inside. Roxie had left a seat open next to her and Blair and she patted the seat as Erica walked by. Erica glared at her and just kept walking past pretending she was now oblivious to her molesters presence. Erica noticed with satisfaction that Roxie was starting to look angry and red in the face when Erica ignored her and walked past her.

Erica sat and ate her dinner in silence, not looking up from her meal. She started hearing someone moan behind her. She looked back and noticed with disgust that Tammy had her hands down the front of both Blair and Trina's pants and was rubbing up and down. Trina began to take her pants off and Tammy crawled under the table while the women across from her moved their legs to allow her room. Trina had pulled her pants all the way past her knees and Erica could see the beginning of her naked asscrack sitting on the bench. Trina spread her legs and pulled Tammy's head to her cunt. Tammy was eating Trina out in the cafeteria in front of everybody. Some of the inmates didn't even look away from their meal, apparently this was a normal enough occurrence around here. Others were enjoying the show and one woman started cheering as Tammy began licking more furiously. Erica knew she should just look away and ignore what was happening behind her. But for some reason she not tear her eyes away from the sight of Tammy going to town on Trina's pussy. Trina began to softly moan and then gave a start as she realized Erica was looking at her. She turned her head and smiled gleefully while giving Erica a wink. Erica turned around and focused on her meal again, letting Tammy focus on hers. Erica tried to ignore the sounds of Tammy finishing Trina off.

When Tammy and Erica were in their cell later Erica refused to say a word to Tammy. Tammy looked fine not talking for a bit either. Finally being in close proximity in a more normal circumstance (as normal as being in a jail cell with another person) made both of them feel awkward and a little bit ashamed to be around each other. After lights out Erica was lying in her cot on her side trying to fall asleep when she heard Tammy get out of her cot, walk over and lie down next to her. Before Erica could react Tammy had already put her arm under the blanket and started trying to put her hand in Erica's pants.

"Tammy, what the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"I was ordered to please your pussy tonight."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Roxie wanted me to give you a message." Tammy took her hand out of my hand and brought her hands up to cup Erica's breast through her shirt. "Let's see. Yes, she wanted me to tell you that she felt really bad about not letting you finish earlier and that she wants to show her pet how much she appreciates her. I am supposed to make you cum in whatever way you want."

"I'm not her fucking pet," Erica said, seething as she removed Tammy's hands from her breasts. "How can you do it? Why do you let her control you?"

"It's not so bad. As long as you do what she says, nothing bad ever happens to me." Tammy didn't seem to want to mention what happens when she doesn't do as Roxie says. "She's helping me out a lot actually. My husband and I aren't allowed to contact each other but Roxie has people working for her in Roger's prison and we can send messages to each other. Roxie even has a couple crooked lawyers who are trying to get my sentence reduced. All I have to do is work at one of Roxie's companies when I get out."

"It still doesn't seem worth it."

"It definitely is. Now you should let me complete my task."

"I'm not letting you fucking touch me."

"Please, Erica you have to." Tammy's tone sounded almost pleading.

"And why is that, exactly?"

"Because if you don't, Roxie will punish us."

"What is she gonna do?"

"She will probably have a bunch of her girls jump you. They will beat the crap out of you and possibly molest you too if there aren't any guards around." Tammy began to look more timid than usual when she said, "I've had to go to the infirmary twice when I got out of line."

"Jesus, there really is no escape."

"There is only one way to escape."

"Well how is she supposed to know whether we did this or not? Why don't you lie?

"I am supposed to make you cum on your underwear. I will take it and give it to Roxie in the morning."

"Well why don't I just masturbate in my underwear. Or you could just do it with my underwear."

Tammy began shaking her head as if she couldn't believe how dumb Erica was. "Roxie knows what I taste and smell like she. She could tell if it was mine or not. I'm not allowed to wash my hands or clean my mouth until morning when she can inspect me."

Erica groaned in frustration, realizing that Roxie had thought of everything. "Fine" she said through clenched teeth. "Let's get it over with."

"How do you want me to please you."

"Just finger-fuck me and try to make me finish as fast as you can."

Tammy began to act now that she had her mission. Tammy pulled the blanket over herself so her and Erica were under it. She began taking Erica's pants off and pulled them off Erica's feet. Tammy reached her hand down Erica's panties and began to rub her clit. She kept rubbing until she began to feel Erica's pussy becoming moist. Then Tammy took her index finger and stuck it all the way into Erica's pussy. She began moving it in and out and quickly added a second finger. Erica started to brace her hips upward as Tammy moved her fingers in and out of her cunt at a rapid pace. She was starting to moan and said, "Oh fuck. Oh that feels so good. Keep going. Faster."

Tammy began finger-fucking her harder and added a third finger. She took her other hand and put it down Erica's underwear as well. Her hand began rubbing Erica's clitoris as her other hand fucked her. This is what sent Erica over the edge and she began moaning loudly as she reached her orgasm. Erica was not really a squirter, her cum more gushed out as she climaxed. Her juices ran all over Tammy's hands and soaked Erica's panties. Erica spent a minute breathing deeply as she calmed down while Tammy lightly rubbed Erica's clit absentmindedly. Tammy began to speak, "This is what it could be like all the time. If you will simply submit to Roxie and become her plaything. Once she has you in her devoted arms, you will never have to hurt or worry again."

Tammy took her hand out of Erica's underwear and brought it up to Erica's mouth. She tried sticking her wet fingers in Erica's mouth. Erica was still overcome with pleasure and didn't even try to stop it as Tammy forced her fingers into Erica's mouth. Erica began sucking on Tammy's fingers. She had never tasted herself before and was pleased that it did not taste too bad, especially compared to Roxie's pussy. Erica took Tammy's hand out of her mouth and said, "Don't forget the reason why we did this."

Tammy seemed to have forgotten herself and said, "Oh yeah." She took Erica's underwear in her hands and pulled them down. She brought the underwear up to her face and began to sniff them. She gave them to Erica and said, "Do you think these smell enough?" Erica sniffed them and detected the same tangy scent that had been on Tammy's fingers.

"Yep, that should do it." After the energy of their sexual encounter began to fade, both Tammy and Erica were feeling a little awkward. They were laying down together looking into each other's eyes while Erica was completely naked from the waist down. Erica said, "How about we sleep in our cots for the rest of the night."

"As you wish," Tammy replied as she went back to her cot. Erica didn't even bother putting her pants back on and slept half-naked for the rest of the night.

After wake-up time, Erica went to go take her shower. Tammy dashed off in a different direction, presumably to give Erica's underwear from last night to Roxie. Erica decided to just shower with the other women, it didn't really make a difference any more. As she walked in, she gave the guard who betrayed her a death stare that told him he should not be expecting any more favors. Erica might actually be safer with the other women in the shower. Roxie surely wouldn't try and do something in front of everyone, would she?

Erica was looking at the shower wall as she rinsed her hair when she felt someone pull her hair from behind her and turn her around. Roxie and a couple of her stooges were standing naked in front of her. Erica had made the mistake of thinking Roxie was fat the first time she met her. Now that Erica saw Roxie fully naked she understood what a mistaken notion that was. Roxie's arms and legs looked like solid muscle. She must spend all her free time in the prison lifting weights. She had tattoos of intertwined dragons of both of her arms. She also had what looked like a gang symbol tattooed to her left breast. Roxie held Erica's hair tightly in her grasp and shouted loud enough for every woman in the shower to hear. "Ok bitches, listen up! This is my new pet, Erica Denham. Erica is spending 18 months in our fine establishment for committing mail fraud. She wrote bad checks for years to a total sum of $120,000."

"What a stupid bitch," one of Roxie's cronies yelled.

Roxie said, "It doesn't matter what any of us have done. All that matters is the here and now. I want all of you to know that Erica is my bitch. None of you can touch her, none of you can have her unless I give you permission. But don't worry, even though you can't touch her you can still watch. Erica is going to put on a little show for us." The women in the shower began whooping and cheering. Roxie leg go of Erica's hair and said, "Open your mouth, pet."

"Roxie, please don't do this," Erica said pleadingly.

"I said, open it." She nodded over to some of her friends who were rubbing their knuckles and glaring at Erica.

Erica opened her mouth and Roxie said, "Wider, bitch." Erica opened her mouth as wide as it could go. "This is my mouth," Roxie announced. "I own it. No one gets to use it unless I say so." Roxie brought her fingers as close together as she could and put most of her hand in Erica's mouth. She pushed it in and out a few times before she removed it and said, "Turn around, pet." Being glad she wouldn't have to watch all the women in the shower leering at her, Erica turned around and faced the wall.

"Bend over." Erica bent over and the women in the shower cheered as she exposed her sex to them.

"Put your hands on your asscheeks and spread them as far they can go." Erica's face turned red with humiliation as she reached her hands back and placed them on both of her asscheeks. She took the soft curves of her buttocks and spread them so that everyone in the room could have a view of her asshole.

"I own these holes. No one gets to use them unless I say so." Erica could feel Roxie's fingers enter her pussy and beginning to finger her hole. She felt Roxie's pinky finger begin probing and felt it beginning to enter her anus.

The degradation had finally become too much for Erica and she snapped. She slapped Roxie's hand away and yelled, "E-fucking-nough! Leave me alone, you fucking cunt!"

Roxie's eyes popped out of her head and she said, "What did you just say to me."

"I said leave me alone and find someone else to dyke with who isn't totally disgusted by you. You fucking. Cunt."

Roxie shook her head and said, "I'm sorry, Erica. Girls?" Roxie snapped her fingers and suddenly there were five women on top of Erica, punching her in the chest and arms.

She tried kicking and punching and managed to knock one of them out of the fight with a hard kick right to her windpipe. But there were too many to fight, and another woman moved forward to replaced the injured assailant. One of them punched Erica in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her and causing her to double over. As she fell over one of the other women brought her knee up to knee Erica in the face. Blood started streaming out of Erica's nose. She was cornered against the wall now and just trying to block their blows as they began slapping Erica hard in the face. Then one of them grabbed ahold of Erica's head and slammed her back into the wall. Erica heard the tile crack as her head collided with the wall. The pain seemed very distant and she more felt woozy than anything, crumpling to the ground. She felt light-headed and thought she would pass out. The room was spinning and she almost started retching as she started to have double vision. They could do anything they wanted to her now, there was no way she could fight back. A few of them took turns sticking their fingers in her and grabbing her breasts. Erica couldn't even feel it as it was happening to her. She could Roxie speaking, sounding like she was far away "Enough. Get her to a fucking doctor."

Erica spent over a week in the infirmary. She had experienced a pretty bad concussion and there were bruises on her ribs and sides where she had been punched. She was on painkillers and in a daze the entire time there. She remembered Tammy visiting once and crying as she said she was sorry over and over and saying that Erica should have listened to Roxie. It was nearly night time when Erica was finally released. She had been in jail for almost two weeks now. Only 76 more of her sentence remained. For some reason all the lights were off as she walked back to her cell. They must have had lights out early. The guard opened her cell door and walked away after he had shut it. Erica could see someone sitting in the shadows. "Tammy?" she asked. Erica squinted her eyes and could tell that it was Roxie sitting in her cell.

Before Erica could scream Roxie jumped up and grabbed her and threw her on the cot. She jumped on Erica's back and pulled a cloth over Erica's mouth to gag her. Erica screamed beneath her gag. She tied the cloth around the back of Erica's head and pinned her down. Roxie reached her hand underneath her and put it down the back of Erica's pants. Her hand roamed down Erica's ass and found her vagina. She began to rub it and said "Erica, please calm down. I promise I am not going to hurt you." Erica stopped struggling and let Roxie continue rubbing her. She was locked in this cell with Roxie, and she knew none of the guards would come to help. No one would come to save her.

Roxie brought her other hand up and began lightly petting Erica's hair. She whispered into Erica's ear, "I am so sorry that I had to hurt you. But you have to listen to me and do as I say. You are my pet, and I never want you to feel pain. But you must be taught obedience." Roxie took her hand off of Erica's pussy and began to untie the cloth over Erica's mouth. "I am going to take the gag off. Please don't scream or do anything you would regret. I don't want to hurt you tonight. I just want to talk."

Erica nodded and Roxie removed the gag. She got off my back and sat on the other side of the cot facing Erica as she sat up. "How did you get in my cell?" Erica asked.

"It's surprisingly easy to have inmates moved around in this cellblock. You just need to know which guards need money. Which ones need to fuck a pussy."

"Where is Tammy?"

"She is busy taking care of Blair for the night."

"So you can control who is in a cell with each other?"

"That's right."

Erica suddenly thought about the fact that she had been paired with Roxie's favorite pet when she was first interned. It couldn't be a coincidence, could it? "So you finally decided to stop having Tammy do all your dirty work?"

Roxie started to look confused. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Last night? When you ordered Tammy to get me off."

Roxie was silent for a few seconds and then began laughing uproariously. "That little cunt. She might not be as docile as she acts. You know you can't trust her, right? She would do anything to get away from me. I think she is trying to divert all my attention to you so that I will leave her alone. She can try as hard as she wants, but she will never escape me. I will never be finished with her."