Prison Pet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica almost wanted to feel sorry for Tammy, but if it was true that Roxie didn't order her to have sex with her? It sounded like Tammy might be manipulating both Roxie and Erica.

"Can I ask you more questions?" Erica inquired.

"You can ask me anything you want," Roxie replied.

"Why me?"

"Oh I don't know. You are very attractive. You are very fit, you take care of yourself. Despite the situation you have found yourself in, you still seem very confident in yourself and seem like you can handle yourself. You also won't take any crap from us. I admire that, I really do. The harder you resist the more I get aroused by you. You have no idea how turned on I got when you kicked that cunt Katy in the throat."

"So why all of these little games? Why don't you just fuck me and be done with it?"

"Erica, I don't just want to fuck you. I want to own you. Tammy has become my pet because she was the most submissive out of all the girls I've been with here. She was here less than a week and was already licking my pussy whenever I wanted. But she is almost too submissive, I can tell she is faking it. It is starting to bore me. But you are fierce, you fight. And the more you resist the more I want you. Can I ask you a question now?

"I don't see why not."

"Can you honestly say that you didn't enjoy it when I was dominating you? It didn't look like you were faking it. I saw your face when you would finally give in and you just looked relieved. You didn't have to fight any more, you didn't have to worry about having control of everything. You let someone else control your mind and body, and it looked like you enjoyed it."

"It has certainly been an... unusual experience. I have never been in a relationship with a... a dominant and submissive person in it. I think it was just my shock at first that I was following your commands. So what then, you want me to be your little bitch? Your pet?"

"No Erica, I don't. I want you to want to be my pet."

Erica scoffed at her and rolled her eyes. What a ridiculous notion. Roxie leaned forward and asked, "Erica I came here tonight because I wanted to offer you a deal."

Erica's eyes narrowed as she asked, "What kind of deal?"

"You have to agree to a set of terms. You have to follow them for the next five days and after that you make a choice."

"And that choice is?"

"Whether you want to be my pet or not. If you say no, there will be no repercussions. No revenge. I will not bother you again, and I will make sure that my ladies watch out and protect you the rest of your time here. This I promise. But if you say yes, you will submit yourself to me completely."

Erica laughed and said, "That is never going to happen. Why would you want to make this deal when you know I am going to say no to you at the end?"

"Oh I wouldn't be too sure about that yet, Erica. We will wait and see, yes?" The way she said this made Erica worry about what Roxie had planned for her. It was a tempting offer, to finally be free of Roxie and her gang for a few days of "work".

"How do I know you won't renege on this deal when I am finished in five days?"

"You can ask any man or woman that lives or works in this jail if I keep my promises. They all know that when I shake a hand and make a promise I always keep it." Roxie actually seemed sincere when she said this. Erica believed her when Roxie said she would actually set Erica free if she wanted it.

"So what are the terms?" Erica asked.

"Ah, that is the thing. You don't get to know what they are until you have agreed. I promise you that you will only need to hold to them for five days."

Erica had suspected as much. She asked, "What happens if I say no to your deal? If I deny you?"

Roxie replied, "Then I will roll over and go to sleep and expect you to do the same. But you will need to sleep peacefully, because when tomorrow begins I will continue to hound you over and over. When I want something, I won't stop until I get it"

"So there really isn't a choice, is there?"

"There is always a choice, Erica."

Erica sighed and stuck her hand out. How bad could it be, she thought. "I'll do it." Roxie took Erica's hand in hers and began to shake it. Then she surprised Erica by leaning down and kissing Erica's hand.

"So now that I've agreed, tell me what these terms are."

"First and foremost, I get to have you tonight. You will do anything I tell you to."

Erica nodded, knowing full well that this was going to be on the table. She had been expecting it. "What else?"

"The next five days is going to be your pet training. You will do whatever I tell you to, no matter how degrading the act is. And you will not question me over anything I tell you to do or I will consider the deal broken." Erica breathed in sharply and said, "OK".

"In the next five days you will learn everything a slave needs to know to please their master. I have arranged for you to stay in a different cell with one of my friends for the next four nights. You will be staying with Blair, Trina, Avette, and Toni. I have given each of them my blessing that they get to have you the entire night. You will obey every command they give you. If you refuse any of them, it will be as if you have refused me and the deal will be broken."

Roxie began grinning as she added, "Each woman has a different fetish that they prefer to indulge in. They will be your guides in the next few days. After you have completed your training you will know everything you need to please your new master. After the fifth day I will have you give your answer. Whether you want your freedom or you want your freedom." As Roxie said this last part she took Erica's hand and put it on Roxie's crotch. Erica was starting to look a little flustered. She firmed herself and said, "I will do whatever you want."

Roxie was looking extraordinarily pleased as she smiled and said to Erica, "Tomorrow your training will begin. But tonight... tonight you are mine!"

Erica allowed Roxie to push her on her back and and Roxie laid on top of her..

To Be Continued

*****

I hope you enjoyed the first part of a planned series! Please leave any comments or thoughts on the story below. I would love to hear suggestions for what particular fetish Blair, Trina, Avette, and Toni will focus on while training Erica. I already have an idea of what to do for each, but if you can come up with something hotter I would be glad to include it. Thanks for reading, and expect the 2nd part of Prison Pet to cum soon!