Prison Pet Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxie looked over to Erica and said, "You may as well take your clothes off too, pet." Erica did not know what Roxie planned for her and Tammy, but an order was an order. Erica removed her shirt and pants and since she had disdained wearing any underwear she quickly stood naked before Roxie and Tammy. Roxie told Tammy to lay on the floor. Tammy followed her orders immediately.

Roxie said to Tammy, "Spread your legs, bitch. You have surely noticed how curious my new slave is about pussy, and I bet she would love to see yours." Tammy spread her legs as wide as she could so her closely shaved pussy was on full display.

"Pet, stand over by Tams. Now I want you to get down and straddle her face." Erica stood with her feet between Tammy's head while Tammy stared up into Erica's pussy. Tammy had a resigned look on her face as she knew she was moments away from having to eat Erica's pussy. Erica sat down on Tammy's head and lowered her sex until it was above Tammy's nose and mouth. Roxie reached out and put her hands on Erica's bottom. Roxie pushed Erica's ass down until Erica's pussy was sitting right on Tammy's mouth.

"Tams, you are going to lick and eat that pussy as best you can to please my perfect pet."

Erica gasped as she felt Tammy's tongue moving up and down her vagina. Erica slowly rubbed her crotch back and forth on Tammy's face in response to her licks. Between her arousal and Tammy's saliva, Erica quickly became wet and when she looked down she could see her vaginal juices smeared on Tammy's face.

Roxie came over and started rubbing Erica's head and face with her hand as Erica rode Tammy's mouth.. Erica kissed Roxie's hand and sucked on her fingers as Erica continued riding her pleasure. Roxie leaned close to Erica and said "You have been such a perfect little pet, I thought it was time for a reward. You heard that I wanted to be the first one to make you cum, but Tammy beat me to it. The moment was spoiled, but I can move on."

Roxie walked around so that she was standing over Tammy and looked down at her. "Tammy is the lowest of the low. Originally I was going to be the only one allowed to make you cum, pet. But since Tammy ruined that I am going to change the rules. From now on, only Tammy or I may make you cum."

Erica began moaning as Tammy's tongue in her pussy sent waves of pleasure up and down her body. Erica was also turned on by Roxie talking to her throughout this experience. Erica looked at Roxie as she began grinding her genitals harder against Tammy's face.

"Tammy is now your little plaything, pet. Any time that you want to get off, Tammy will do whatever you ask. She is no longer my pet, now she is yours. Use her well."

"Thank you, Mistress," Erica said, breathless.

"Do you understand, Tammy?" Roxie asked the woman.

Tammy said something that sounded affirmative but it was difficult to tell with her mouth engulfed in Erica's pussy. Erica had only recently learned about submission, she had no idea how to be dominant. As the pleasure from Tammy's mouth on Erica's pussy increased, Erica did what only came naturally. Erica put her hands on Tammy's head and held it to her pussy and she ground harder and approached an orgasm.

"Oh fuck. Work that tongue in there harder. Oh yeah, that's it. Oh, I'm fucking your face with my pussy. Do you love my pussy?"

Tammy said, "Mmmm-hmmmm" between licks and Erica could see she was so wet that her juices were covering Tammy's face.

Roxie had pulled her pants down and stood with her legs spread next to Erica's face in order to present her pussy to her. Erica gleefully began munching on Roxie's pussy. Getting to taste the sweet nectar of Roxie's insides is what finally set Erica over the edge. With Tammy licking and suckling on Erica's clitoris at the same time that Erica got to pleasure her Mistress, Erica didn't think she could possibly feel better.. Erica had to break away from licking Roxie's pussy as her light screams and moaning were making it impossible to please Roxie's pussy.

Suddenly, Erica felt something welling up inside her. "May I please cum, Mistress?"

Roxie kissed Erica's forehead and said, "Fucking take what's yours, Erica. You've earned it"

Roxie using Erica's actual name sounded like the cue for Erica's orgasm to begin. She lifted her pussy off of Tammy's face and rubbed her clitoris madly with one hand while the other hand balanced on the floor behind her The days of withholding had caused a buildup, and as she came Erica saw that she was squirting for the first time. Erica yelled at the top of her lungs and her pussy quivered as fluid spurted out of her vagina over and over. Erica tried to aim her ejaculation so that the majority squirted on Tammy's face. Tammy looked taken aback as the cum spurted right between her eyes and down her face. Erica aimed down at Tammy's mouth and Tammy opened wide so that she could catch some of the fluid inside. Erica wailed the entire time as she continued rubbing her clitoris throughout her climax. As her orgasm subsided Erica inserted fingers in and out of herself slowly while she calmed down.

"That was one of the hottest things I have ever fucking seen," Roxie said. "I didn't know you were a squirter, pet!"

Erica tried to catch her breath and said, "I didn't know either." Erica was sitting on Tammy's chest as she calmed down. Erica grabbed a fistful of Tammy's damp hair and said, "How did my cum taste, bitch?"

"It tasted sweet," Tammy answered truthfully. Erica had thoroughly dominated her and Tammy knew she had no choice but to submit to the woman now. Erica stroked her finger along Tammy's wet face and then brought the finger into her mouth to taste her own cum.

"You are right, I do taste sweet. I am going to have a lot of fun with you, Tams." Erica ran her hand over Tammy's wet face and stood up and walked over to Roxie. Erica pulled Roxie close and in a passionate kiss Erica took Roxie's mouth with her tongue. Erica's tongue forced its way into Roxie's mouth and Roxie squeezed Erica's curvy buttocks and pulled her closer to Roxie's still clothed body. Erica's arms twined themselves around Roxie's neck. Tammy laid on the floor and watched as her new Mistress and old Mistress made out in front of her for over a minute. Roxie finally broke the kiss and said, "That's enough for now, pet." Erica made a frustrated noise at first but then turned to address Tammy: "You can put your clothes on, Tams. I want you to know that I forgive you for manipulating me and insulting my Mistress. I think we should still be friends. I think we will be very close. I plan on seeing you a lot while I am here."

Tammy, cowed by Erica's display of dominance mumbled weakly, "Yes, Mistress," as she put her clothes back on. Erica put her clothes on as well and Roxie and her left Tammy behind. Erica and Roxie had their arms around their shoulders as they walked out. Roxie kissed Erica on the cheek and said, "You were great in there, Erica. My kinky little pet knows how to be dominant as well as a willing submissive. I didn't think you had it in you."

"I hope I can find ways to keep surprising you, Roxie." Erica replied.

Roxie laughed and said, "I'm sure you will."

The rest of the day was a typical boring afternoon in prison. Some work detail, about fifteen minutes of outside time and the rest of the time just spent sitting around. The time seemed to fly by for Erica though, she was in a much better mood than earlier this morning. After finally taking the release she had been denied, Erica felt far more calm and collected and no longer dreaded what the evening with Blair would bring.

At dinner, Erica took her usual seat next to her Mistress. Tammy and Blair had ended up sitting directly across from them. While Roxie conversed with nearby friends throughout the meal, Tammy, Blair, and Erica were silent throughout. Tammy looked at the table and refused to answer when spoken too. Blair had taken to glaring at Erica again but Erica just kept smiling at her which seemed to make Blair even angrier. Roxie's hand had begun to wander as it often did at mealtime and was rubbing Erica's leg. Erica, still feeling a rush of excitement from earlier put her hand under the table to take Roxie's. Erica squeezed Roxie's hand and brought it to the rip in Erica's pants that exposed her naked vagina. Roxie turned to Erica and smiled in surprise as she felt her fingers touch Erica's already wet pussy. Erica took her hand off Roxie's and let Roxie continue to rub her genitals. Erica creeped her hand down the front of Roxie's pants and underwear until she could feel Roxie's pubic hair. Erica gave Roxie's bush a soft tug and then set her fingers to locating Roxie's slit. Roxie closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as Erica began massaging her fingers against the growing wetness of her pussy hole.

Blair looked at Erica and Roxie and could tell what was going on under the other side of the table. Blair looked even angrier than usual, if that was possible. Blair leaned over and whispered something in Tammy's ear. Tammy looked up despondently and replied so softly that Erica couldn't make out what she was saying. Erica thought she caught the words, "not any more" but the rest was unintelligible. Blair responded louder with greater insistence, "Fucking do it now bitch or I will end you." Erica saw Tammy put her hand in Blair's lap and it was obvious that Blair was making Tammy finger Blair. Erica was reminded of a similar display she had seen Tammy perform on one of the first days she was in prison. Erica suddenly had a wicked idea.

As Roxie continued to finger Erica's pussy (she currently had two fingers moving slowly in and out of Erica's vagina) Erica brought her leg forward so she could rub her foot against Tammy's leg. Tammy looked over in surprise as Erica began moving her foot up to rub Tammy's inner thigh. Erica looked at Tammy and nodded her head down. Tammy looked confused so Erica pointed down with the finger on her unoccupied hand and mouthed "Now" silently. Tammy said to Erica "Yes, Mistress." Blair looked at Tammy incredulously as Tammy ceased fingering Blair and put her head under the table. Tammy awkwardly brought her body down beneath the table and spread Erica's legs apart. Roxie noticed what Tammy was doing to Erica and she started fingering Erica more vigorously as she said, "Oh yeah, pet. That's right. Fucking use her."

Roxie began to feel Tammy's tongue licking her fingers that were halfway inside Erica's cunt. Roxie took her fingers out and moved her hand to allow Tammy's mouth access to her pets' delicious pussy. Roxie had Erica's essense all over her fingers, so she brought them up to her mouth and began licking them as if the barbecue sauce from her dinner were still sticking to her fingers. The crotch of Erica's panties were ripped open just enough to allow Tammy's entire mouth to engulf Erica's pussy. Erica gripped a handful of Tammy's hair and held the back of her head so she could mash Tammy's face into her pussy. Her other hand continued to pleasure Roxie's cunt with its fingers, alternately rubbing Roxie's clit and inserting two finger inside her. Tammy had so much experience at eating pussy that she could make any woman in the prison come within minutes. Erica was no exception to the rest of the prison population. Erica looked straight at Blair and began to moan with pleasure as Tammy's licking and munching brought her close to orgasm. While Tammy's tongue felt amazing, Erica hammed it up a little bit by moaning loud enough for the whole rest of the table to hear as she continued staring at Blair. Blair had her hands balled up in fists and was seething at this point. If Roxie hadn't been there, Blair probably would have jumped on the table, grabbed that bitch by her hair and would have begun pummeling her by now. Erica was sure Blair would just punish her even more for this later, but between the intense pleasure being given to her below the table and the hilarious look on Blair's face Erica thought this was totally worth the expected pain. Curiously, as Erica's orgasm took hold she felt liquid once again squirting out of her pussy and hitting Tammy in the mouth. Before today, this had never happened before. Maybe Erica had never experienced an actual orgasm before feeling a woman's touch. Erica realized that as she had climaxed she had stopped fingering Roxie. She started to again, but Roxie took Erica's hand out of her pants and patted it indicating that she had had enough for now. Erica pulled Tammy's off of her pussy and allowed Tammy to climb back into her seat. As Tammy sat back down, Blair pinched Tammy's thigh as hard as she could causing Tammy to squeal.

With the meal completed, inmates began to be escorted out of the cafeteria. It would be lights out before too long. Roxie said to Erica, "What you did to Blair was awesome. But unfortunately she is probably going to make you pay for that." Erica's earlier anxiety began to return and Erica fought to hold back tears. While Erica had loved her education so far, she only wanted to be with her Mistress. Roxie said "Oh baby," and pulled Erica into a tight hug. "Please don't worry. I would never let anything bad happen to you." Erica found comfort in Roxie's arms for a few fleeting moments. Blair walked by while Erica and Roxie were still engaged in an embrace and when Roxie noticed her nearby she called after her, "Blair, I want to talk to you."

Erica watched Roxie and Blair speak quietly out of earshot. After a short discussion Blair nodded her head and started grinning at Erica. The smile looked unnatural on a face that seemed to bear a permanent scowl. Roxie walked back over to Erica and said, "I've spoken with Blair. I think I just helped you. I asked her to go easy on you, but that might have been the opposite of what I should have asked." Roxie but her hand up to Erica's chin, "I hope I helped you."

Roxie pulled Erica into one last hug and said, "All I can tell you is to try and enjoy yourself. Blair is a very unique lover." Erica nodded and said, "Yes, Mistress." Erica left Roxie and walked despondently to the cell that Blair called home.

Erica walked into the cell and was immediately taken aback. A candle burned in one corner and soft pink pillow cushions were laid atop both cots. Blair was already in her bra and panties and was lying seductively on one of the cots with a leg draped over the other. She looked like she was trying to show off her legs and ass, but her mannish form was too slim to show off much of either. Blair sat up and said, "Erica! Please come in."

Erica walked further into the room and Blair said, "I really think we got off on the wrong foot, Erica. I will admit I was jealous of you and Roxie. She and I have been lovers for a few months now, so how could I not be? We have loved sharing all of the new bitches here with each other. I have never seen her so fond of one of her new playthings, so I might have reacted poorly. But since Roxie has apparently made her choice, I think we should still try to be friends. I am hoping really close friends." Blair gave Erica a wink at the last part.

"...OK." Erica said suspiciously. Blair had mistreated Erica the worst of any woman so far in the joint, but maybe she was starting to change her attitude towards Erica. After all, Roxie had abused her too but now Erica thought she was the most kind, generous woman she had ever met. "I would love to be your friend if you will have me."

"Great!" said Blair with a smile. "Would you like some wine?"

"What??" Erica said, incredulously.

"Wine! I've been saving this bottle for a special occasion."

Erica was speechless as Blair grabbed a wine glass and bottle from behind her cot. She poured a bit into the glass and offered it Erica. "My treat."

"Thank you, Blair." Erica said as she took the glass. Blair pulled another half-full wine glass from behind her cot. "I've already started as you can see," Blair said.

Erica took a sip of the wine. It was delicious but very bitter. Erica chalked that up to having not had alcohol in a few weeks. Blair began to drink hers as well and said to Erica, "Please sit down next to me. Don't be a stranger."

Erica sat down next to her and as they drank their wine they were actually chatting amicably for once. Blair was in jail for assaulting an ex-girlfriend' though the way she told it made it sound more like a brawl than an assault. Erica talked about how she struggled with crippling debt and the pressure of paying bills, and then the added pressure of facing jail time. Erica said that she sometimes had anxiety and panic attacks due to the horrible pressure of her poor life choices.

"That sounds terrible!" Blair exclaimed. "You know what always makes me feel better and relieves all my pressure? A massage."

Erica rolled her eyes and said, "I'm not sure that will be enough to help, Blair."

"Come ooooonnn..."

"You really think it will help?"

"Of course I do. Are you going to make me have to order you?"

Erica smiled and shook her head. She gulped down the rest of her wine.

"More wine?" Blair asked.

"Yes, please!"

Blair grinned at Erica and poured a generous amount of wine into Erica's glass. Erica took another drink and said, "Alright, let's do it."

"Good. You had better go ahead and take your clothes off, Erica."

"Sure thing, Blair. Why not?" Erica said gleefully. Maybe tonight would not be so bad. Erica now relished any opportunity she had to feel a woman's touch.

Erica set her glass down and pulled her shirt over her head, exposing breasts that looked too large for her tall, skinny frame. Erica pulled her pants down to her ankles and kicked them off the rest of her leg. Within seconds, Erica was completely naked. Blair moved back behind Erica as she sat on the edge of the cot. "Make yourself as comfortable as possible," Blair said. "Keep drinking your wine. It's not like you will get very many chances to get drunk in here."

Erica closed her eyes and gulped down more wine as Blair pulled a bottle of baby oil out of one of her drawers. Blair squirted a generous amount on her hands and rubbed them together. She began spreading the oil over Erica's shoulders and back. Blair brought her hands in front of Erica and began rubbing her oily hands up and down Erica's chest until lines of oil dripped down to Erica's stomach and legs. Blair slid her hands slowly down Erica's sides and reached them forward to spread Erica's legs. Blair rubbed her oily hands up and down the inside of Erica's thighs. Blair licked the back of Erica's neck up to her earlobe causing Erica to begin giggling. Erica could feel a wetness growing between her thighs as Blair's hands rubbed teasingly close to her pussy.

Blair brought her hands back up and began rubbing and kneading Erica's shoulders and upper back. Blair seemed to know the perfect spots that relieved the tension and elated Erica's mood.

"Ohhhh Blair, that feels amazing! How are you doing that?"

"I've actually taken classes to be a professional masseuse. That seems like a whole other life now."

Blair began to rub more strongly on Erica's shoulders, making Erica even more relaxed. Blair's sturdy yet delicate fingers worked out kinks and knots that Erica didn't even know were there. Erica took another drink of wine and sighed as she enjoyed the heavenly massage. Blair brought her hands around Erica's front and began lightly squeezing Erica's oily breasts. Blair began squeezing Erica's breasts more vigorously as if she were massaging them. Blair rubbed Erica's nipples with each of her thumbs, causing Erica to groan in pleasure and rub her back against Blair's front.Blair began to kiss and nibble over Erica's shoulders and neck, causing Erica to moan softly. Between the massage and the wine, Erica was quickly losing her inhibitions and mistrust of Blair. Erica felt that it wouldn't be too long now before they began fucking Erica she couldn't wait to have her mouth on Blair's pussy and find out what she tasted like.