Prison Pet Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair brought her hands down between Erica's legs and began massaging the outer folds of Erica's vagina with both hands. Erica breathed in sharply at Blair's touch and said, "Blair, I need you so badly right now."

Blair licked Erica's ear and whispered, "I know. I can tell when someone is about to submit to me. Do you want to know what Roxie and I were talking about before you joined me in my cell?"

"Yes, Blair."

"Call me Mistress Blair."

"Yes, Mistress Blair. Please tell me." Blair felt Erica's arousal increasing as fluid leaked out of her pussy all over Blair's skilled hands. Blair started rubbing Erica's clitoris with one hand while the other hand began working its way into Erica's pussy.

"She said that today was a special occasion for you and that for one night only I am allowed to make you cum. Bitch." With the utterance of one word the entire tone of the conversation seemed to change. Erica's stomach began to feel queasy; She wondered if something she eat was not sitting well with her.

Blair took her hands off of Erica's vagina and brought them to Erica's shoulders. Blair rubbed one hand on Erica's cheek, smearing the nectar of Erica's arousement all over Erica's face. Blair whispered again "Do you want to know another secret, pet?"

"Y-yes, Mistress Blair," Erica said. She could feel a rumbling in her stomach. It was loud enough that Erica could hear her stomach churning.

"I spiked your wine with something."

"What did you do? But wait. You drank it too!" Erica began to feel a sharp pain in her abdomen.

Blair shook her head, "Uh uh. I've been drinking from a different bottle and you were too fucking stupid to notice. Can you guess what was in yours?" Erica felt another rumbling in her stomach and felt intense pressure on her sphincter. She needed to get to a toilet soon before she had an accident.

Blair continued, "It was about four times the recommended dosage of a laxative, honey."

"Oh my god!" Erica yelled. Erica began sweating as she strained to hold in what was causing pressure on her anus. She needed to use the bathroom NOW.

Blair started cackling and said, "You had better get to the toilet now. If you shit on my floor I'm making you clean it up with your tongue." Erica dashed to the cell toilet and was about to begin relieving herself when Blair yelled, "Stop! Don't you dare start yet."

Erica gritted her teeth as she tried to hold in the tremendous pressure on her anus. Blair said, "Start playing with yourself. You can't shit until you have made yourself come."

"What??? Are you fucking kidding me?" Erica yelled.

"First of all my cunt, you will address me as Mistress Blair. And if you make me repeat myself again you will regret it. Now make that pussy come for me."

Erica held herself over the toilet and hesitantly began rubbing her pussy with one hand. She could feel beads of sweat dripping down her backside as she attempted to contain her bowels. Erica sat down on the toilet and used one hand to rub her clitoris while the other inserted three fingers in and out of herself rapidly. As the pleasure increased the pressure threatening to explode out of Erica seemed to as well.

"Lean back, bitch. I want to actually see the show." Blair said. Erica leaned back against the toilet seat so Blair could have a better view of her pussy. Blair had her wine glass back in her hand and was sipping from it. She looked like she was enjoying herself immensely. "Keep holding on, cunt." Blair said. "I can tell you are getting closer.

Erica began to rub and finger herself more furiously until she experienced what felt like a dam breaking inside herself. Erica screamed as a mixture of piss and ejaculate squirted out of her vagina. At the same time, the liquefied contents of her bowels spewed out of her. The combined release caused Erica to have the most intense orgasm of her life so far.

Blair ordered, "You are a dirty little slut. Say it!"

Erica kept rubbing herself furiously as ejaculate and shit continuing to stream out of both her holes. As her orgasm continued Erica wailed at the top of her lungs, "I'm a dirty little sluuuuuuuttttttttt!!"

"Phew," Blair said as she waved at her nose. "You act so high and mighty all the time but your shit stinks just like everyone else's."

Long after Erica's orgasm had subsided she still had more waste evacuating from her ass. It felt like Erica had completely emptied herself. After Erica was sure she was finished she collapsed backwards into a heap on the toilet. Blair said, "Finally done, eh? I haven't seen that good a show in a long long time, pet." Erica took deep breathes as she attempted to calm herself down.

"What was it you said to me when I was massaging your clit. Right before I made you shit, you cunt?"

Erica thought for a second and then said, "I said that I needed you, Mistress Blair."

"And you are going to anything I tell you to?"

Erica sighed and said, "Anything." Erica wanted to add 'within reason' but she had a feeling nothing Blair would have her do would fall into that category.

"Well, it is time to prove it. Run your finger over your asshole, you dirty slut."

"May I please clean myself first, Mistress Blair?"

"No you may not, bitch."

Erica put her hand under her bottom and ran her finger over her asshole. Her finger felt something warm and sticky coating the outside of her asshole.

"Now taste it. It sounds like you loved the taste of Avette's ass last night, so this shouldn't be too different."

Erica didn't have a choice. She had to do it. Erica saw a brown stain on her finger but looked away as she put it into her mouth.. It was impossible not to taste it. The substance had a similar flavor to the taste Erica had sampled for the first time with Avette yesterday, but this was far stronger. Erica tried not to gag as she sucked what was on her finger into her mouth.

"Now swallow." Erica gulped it down. She found that if she didn't think too hard about what it was she was swallowing, the flavor actually wasn't that bad.

"What are you eating right now, pet Erica."

Erica said, "I'm eating my own shit, Mistress Blair." Before Blair could ask her next question Erica answered it for her. "Because I am such a dirty piece of shit."

Blair smiled and said, "Finally you are beginning to understand. You may clean yourself now." Erica ripped off a generous amount of toilet paper and began cleaning off her asshole. After she was completely clean, Erica flushed the toilet. Now that Erica was done Blair walked over, grabbed a fistful of Erica's hair and dragged her down to the floor. Blair cupped Erica's chin in her hand and then slapped her hard on the face.

"Did you really think you could defy me and just get away with it?" Smack! Blair slapped Erica just as hard on the other side of her face. "You must be as stupid as you look, you dumb cunt." Blair slapped Erica again, causing Erica's view of the cell to begin spinning. Erica looked up at Blair with defiance and said, "Thank you, Mistress Blair. May I please have another?"

Blair growled and slapped Erica harder. "More, please." Smack!

"Again please, Mistress." Slap!

Erica continued to goad Blair on. Blair balled up her fist, preparing to punch Erica in the mouth. Before she did so, she thought better of it and lowered her arm. Blair knew if she did too much bodily harm to Erica that she would be breaking a vow to Roxie. They were on thin enough ice already that Blair didn't want to test that water too much. While Blair had never felt intimidated by Roxie she was afraid of what the woman was capable of.

"Bend over. Show me that ass."

Erica bent herself forward so she sat on her elbows and pushed her ass up and backwards towards Blair. Erica watched Blair reach over and grab the candle that was still lit. Blair tipped it over slightly so that the hot wax dripped onto Erica's ass and back. Erica squealed as she felt the burning hot wax and heard the hiss of it cooling on her skin. The candle had seemed that had seemed so romantic a short while ago became yet another opportunity for Blair to inflict pain on Erica. Blair poured a little bit more on Erica's back, causing her to wince again. Blair put the candle away and reached down to begin rubbing both Erica's asscheeks with her hands.

"Mmmmm, normally this is when I would give my sub some shit about having a fat ass. But your booty is perfect. Nice and muscled, with just enough junk to make it fun to squeeze." Blair pinched one of Erica's asscheeks between her fingers as hard as she could, causing Erica to yelp. Blair gave Erica's posterior a light smack.

"You love having your ass spanked, don't you?" Blair asked.

"Yes, Mistress Blair." Erica replied.

"Why is that, pet?"

"Because it hurts and feels good at the same time. It makes me feel dirty."

Smack! Erica grunted in shock at the sharp pain she felt on her left buttock. No spank Erica had endured had felt as painful as this one. She looked back and saw that Blair had a large paddle in her hand. Slap! Blair used the paddle to smack Erica's right buttcheek with a similar amount of force. A red print in the shape of the paddle was left imprinted on her buttocks. Blair continued to spank Erica's ass with the paddle. The pain was intense, but as before Erica felt the pain slowly transform into pleasure until she was practically begging Blair to spank her harder.

"Please spank me harder, Mistress. Punish me" Blair was happy to comply and started spanking Erica with more force.

Erica didn't think the spanking would last much longer but Blair continued, never letting up on the force of her blows. She must have smacked each cheek over fifty times and was still going strong. The spankings had ceased to be pleasurable and now Erica was gritting her teeth and crying out in pain as each paddling inflamed her backside. Erica had counted to over a hundred smacks on each cheek but eventually lost count of the number of spanks. Tears began to stream from Erica's eyes as the pain continued. After a particularly strong spank, Blair saw that there were red pinpricks of blood on the imprint the paddle left behind. This would be the perfect time to stop. Both Erica's asscheeks were raw and red. Erica knew it would be days before the pain went completely away and it would be torture to even sit down.

"There, I think you have finally had enough. Did that feel good?" Blair asked.

Erica shook her head vigorously, causing Blair to laugh maniacally. Erica decided that that laugh was the worst sound she had ever heard. Blair grabbed something from beneath her cot and ordered "Put this on, pet."

Erica saw that in Blair's hands she held spiked dog collar with a latch on one end of it. Having no choice but to obey her Mistress for the evening, Erica took the collar and clasped it around her neck. Erica snapped it together securely in place. Blair pulled out a long chain and connected it to the latch on the collar.

"Now you are finally in your natural state. A dog in need of housebreaking with a leash around her neck." Blair said. "Are you going to be my good little doggie, pet Erica?" Erica nodded her head sullenly. "I can't hear you cunt!" Blair yelled.

"Yes Mistress Blair, I will be your little bitch doggie," Erica replied. Blair gave the leash a sharp tug to pull Erica down into a crawling position. Blair pulled on the chain, forcing Erica to crawl after her. She led Erica around the tiny cell by the leash. "Bark like the dog you are, bitch!" Erica started barking for Blair's pleasure as she crawled around Blair's cell.

"Here bitch, time for some din-din," Blair said as she pulled a can out of one of her drawers. She tapped the can with a spoon until Erica crawled over to her. Blair pulled the tin cover off with a tab on the side and set it on the floor in front of Erica. "Here puppy, have some dinner," Blair said. Erica saw that it was a can of dog foot sitting in front of her. She had just about had enough at this point.

"Excuse me?" Erica asked.

Blair slapped Erica hard across the face again and bellowed, "Did I not tell you that I don't want to repeat myself! Eat your fucking dog food!" Erica started to pick up the can when Blair said, "Do doggies use their hands when they eat?"

Erica shook her head and set the can back down on the floor. She bent her body forward and began to scarf down the food using only her mouth. The food tasted salty and gross and was far too chewy. Erica didn't think she could feel any more humiliated, but now here she was pretending to be a dog and eating dog food for Blair because she got off on it. Erica was not the type to disappoint her superiors though, so even after eating all the solid food in the can Erica licked the entire can clean.

Blair rubbed Erica's head vigorously and said, "Aww, that's a good girl. Are you my good little doggie? Yes you are, yes you are!"

"I am your little bitch, Mistress Blair," Erica said. "Use me however you wish."

"I fucking love the sound of that!" Blair exclaimed. "I think you deserve a treat. Sit!" Blair commanded. Erica sat up on her knees awaiting Blair's next instruction. Blair grabbed a doggie treat out of a different drawer and set it between Erica's teeth. "There you go, my little Rica pet. Enjoy it!" Compared to the other food, this treat was sweet and pleasantly crunchy and Erica quickly chewed and swallowed it.

Blair rubbed her hand on Erica's hair and said "You are a such a good little slut aren't you? You are making your Mistress so happy right now." Erica noticed with dismay that she felt desperate now for her Mistress' approval. Erica started yipping like a dog and rubbed her face against Blair's leg. Blair put her hand on Erica's cheek and Erica began to lick it affectionately. Erica really had become Blair's pet.

"You are learning to be a good little pet, but you still have some learning to do. You questioned me once earlier this evening and I told you if you did it again you would be punished. Then you did it again just a minute ago." Blair cupped Erica's chin in one of her hands. "Remember that you chose this. You agreed to be my pet and obey my commands. "So," Blair said as her voice rose. "You will do WHATEVER I FUCKING TELL YOU." Blair slapped Erica hard again across the face.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Blair. Please let me make it up to you. How can I please you?" Erica said.

"Sit there and do not fucking move until I tell you to," Blair replied. Erica sat still and watched as Blair grabbed a few things around the room. Blair had grabbed an electric razor, a washcloth, a regular hand razor, and some shaving cream. Blair stood behind Erica and grabbed a fistful of Erica's dark brown hair. Erica could hear Blair turn the razor on and felt it move around her hair. After a few seconds the hair Blair had ahold of came loose and Erica's mouth dropped open as she felt her long hair being removed. Blair continued to remove pieces of Erica's hair with the battery-powered razor.

Erica tried and failed to suppress a sob as Blair's razor cut closer to Erica's scalp. Erica loved her hair; it was the one part of her body she had never felt self-conscious about. The tresses of Erica's beautiful brown hair had been grown out long since she was four years old and had never been cut shorter than her shoulders since then. Erica felt a tear drip down her cheek as waves of her hair fell to the floor around her. Erica began to feel the razor lightly scraping her scalp as Blair cropped the hair close to the root of her hair follicles.

Blair ran a hand over Erica's scalp to admire her handiwork. "Smooth, but still a little bristly. If you are going to force me do this with your disobedience, then we will do it right." Blair put the electric razor away and came around to face Erica's front. Blair laughed when she saw Erica's face and said, "Are you fucking crying, bitch?"

Tears were streaming down both of Erica's cheeks and she began sobbing again as she nodded. "Why are you crying, you little cunt." Erica sobbed again and said simply "I loved my hair."

Blair said in a mocking tone, "I loved my hair! You can be such a fucking ditz, Erica." Blair leaned down and licked one of Erica's wet cheeks. "Mmmmm, your tears taste delicious. You have no idea how turned on I am getting by the sight of you crying."

Blair walked to the sink and turned the hot water on. She soaked the washcloth under the faucet and then laid it on Erica's scalp. It felt steaming hot on Erica's head and she could feel the pores of her hairs opening up. Blair sprayed a dollop of shaving cream on the top of Erica's head and spread it around until the lather covered all of Erica's short hair. Blair began to shave Erica's head using the hand razor. Blair walked over occasionally to rinse the razor off in the sink. Erica winced in pain when at one point the razor caught on her scalp and a trickle of blood ran down her head. When Blair was finished shaving she wiped the remaining cream and a small amount of blood off of Erica's head with the soaked washcloth.

Blair stood and admired her work for a moment as she ran her hand over Erica's scalp again. "Very nice," Blair said. The feel of a hand touching Erica's bare scalp felt completely alien to her. She still hadn't fully accepted that all her hair was gone.

"Now for the final test," Blair said. Blair pulled her panties off and straddled the top of Erica's head. Blair grabbed the sides of Erica's head and began rubbing her pussy against Erica's bald pate. Erica could feel Blair's moist furriness sliding up and down her scalp. Blair groaned and said, "Oh, that's fucking smooth. I know you loved your hair, but you won't miss it long. Pretty soon you are going to be falling in love with this pussy." Blair continued to use Erica's head for her pleasure but ceased before she came too close to coming. Blair pulled Erica's head up and saw she was still crying. Erica quivered under Blair's gaze.

"There is nothing I love more than seeing a bitch being put into her place as her spirit is broken. You act like you so much better than us, but you are piece of a shit. Nothing but a stupid dog bitch. You don't deserve Roxie. The only thing you deserve is to be used every night by every woman on this block like the slut you are. We are going to pass you around until you start serving every woman on this block. You can't pretend you aren't a total slut. You can't tell me you don't love this."

Erica swallowed back more tears and said, "I love it."

"What do you love, bitch?"

"I love when you tell me what to do. I love being your slut." Erica hated that she meant every word. Blair had accomplished what Roxie had failed to, she had completely broken Erica. Erica was now Blair's plaything and waited at her beck and call. Erica knew in her heart that she would never be able to disobey a command from Mistress Blair again. Erica didn't even want to consider how this might affect her and Roxie's relationship.

"Finally you admit what we both already knew. Why do I have a feeling our playing won't be done with after tonight?" Blair had a mischievous grin on her face. Erica hoped it would be done. Even though she was now forming strangely intense feelings for Blair, she would love to find a way to leave this situation. Erica tried to think of Roxie's smile, Roxie's kindness that she hid from everyone but Erica, Roxie's amazing body. Erica tried to remember what she was doing this for.

"I think it is time for my pet Rica to worship her Mistress." Blair said. Erica felt embarrassed that Blair was apparently going to start using a pet name for her. Blair turned and walked away holding the leash, forcing Erica to crawl after her. Blair sat on her cot and stuck her feet out.

"Lick my feet, Rica. Remember you are doing this for your Mistress Blair, so please me as best you can. Show me your love."