Prison Pet Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress Blair." Erica answered dutifully. Erica grabbed one of Blair's feet in her hands and licked slowly from the bottom of her sole up to her toes. Blair's foot was odorous after a long day of wearing shoes and socks, but Erica breathed the scent of her Mistress in deeply. Erica flicked her tongue up and down the underside of Blair's foot. Blair wriggled in pleasure as Erica's warm, wet tongue tickled her foot. Erica brought her tongue up and began licking under and between Blair's toes. Erica sucked Blair's big toe into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Erica widened her mouth in order to add first one and then another of Blair's toes to her sucking.

"Very good, Rica. Don't you worry, your Mistress knows how to reward her pets when they behave. Why don't you show lefty some love? She is getting lonely." Erica grabbed Blair's other foot and began repeating the same exercise she had performed on Blair's right foot.

After allowing Erica to bathe Blair's feet with her tongue for a few more minutes, Erica looked up at Blair and asked, "How else may I please you, Mistress Blair?"

"That depends, Rica. How badly do you want to service your Mistress' pussy?" Blair opened her pussy lips wide with her hands as she said this. Erica began salivating at the sight of her Mistress's gaping pussyhole.

"Please let me eat you, MIstress Blair. I will do my very very best to please you, as long as you let me have a taste of your glorious pussy."

Blair barked a laugh and said, "I've never had it called that before. If I let you taste it will you promise to serve me whenever I want? Even if Roxie is there?"

Erica gulped and knew that she should refuse for Roxie's sake. But there was no way she could say no, she had to taste the delicious looking pussy presented before her, "I promise to serve you." Erica said. "Please let me rub my face in your delicious pussy. I want to eat your cunt until I tonguefuck you to an orgasm."

"I like the sound of that, pet. Come here." Blair slowly pulled on the chain attached to Erica's collar so that Erica's face inched closer to Blair's glistening wet pussy. When Erica's mouth was right next to Blair's slit, Blair said, "Stick your tongue out. Lap at my pussy like the dog you are."

Erica stuck her tongue out as far as it would go as it lapped slowly up and down Blair's slit. Blair's flavor had a tanginess dissimilar to Trina and Roxie's taste. Erica slowly licked up and down Blair's pussy trying to drink Blair's flavor whilst her tongue was driving Blair wild. Erica took Blair's clitoris lightly between her teeth and began nibbling on it. Blair was gripping her blanket and said, "Damn. You really know how to please your Mistress."

Erica slowly worked her tongue into Blair's slit, trying to stick her tongue all the way in as she licked around. Erica covered Blair's pussy with her mouth and began to munch lightly on Blair's entire vagina. Blair put both hands on Erica's bald head to hold her mouth tightly to her pussy, causing Erica to eat out Blair with more intensity. Blair had been trying to hold back as the pleasure mounted, but could no longer deny the pleasure she felt and let out a loud moan. With this encouragement, Erica began to lick even harder and faster.

"Fucking look at me while your mouth is on my pussy," Blair said to Erica. Erica opened her eyes and looked up at Blair. Though Erica gazed intently at Blair as she tonguefucked her Mistress, Blair thought Erica's glazed eyes almost looked dead inside. Erica now existed only for Blair's pleasure and Blair had made herself a perfect little pet to play with. "Talk to me while you do it. I want to know what you are thinking as you eat me out."

"I fucking love your pussy, Mistress Blair," Erica said between licks. "I can't get enough of the taste of your pussy. I think I am addicted to the taste now. Please tell me I am worshipping this beautiful pussy dutifully enough." Erica sucked Blair's pussy lips into her mouth and ran her teeth and tongue overBlair's clitoris Blair let out a long wail, indicating that what Erica was doing was working tremendously. Blair could tell she was nearing an orgasm, but instead of finishing she pulled Erica's face off of her pussy.

"Damn, you love eating pussy don't you?" Erica nodded vigorously and smiled. "I love it more than anything, Mistress Blair."

"Will you do anything to eat my pussy again?" Erica quickly nodded. "Well, then it is settled. My ass is feeling ready, so come with me." Blair stood up and walked backwards in the cell, pulling the chain to Erica's collar with her. Erica had no choice but to follow on her hands and knees. Blair sat on the toilet seat and leaned back with her hands on the seat to present her pussy to Erica.

"You know what to do, my little Rica." Erica didn't have to be told twice. She put her mouth on Blair's pussy lips and took over right where she left off. After a minute or two of licking, Erica felt Blair pushing her vagina out slightly. Was she having an orgasm, Erica thought? Blair seemed to be tensing and straining her body. Erica could feel Blair's muscles clenching and then noticed that Blair had a large piece of shit starting to protrude from her anus. She was trying to defecate the same time that Erica was licking her to an orgasm. The smell was atrocious. Erica stopped licking and stared at a sight she never thought she would ever see up close. The muscles of Blair's anus expanded and stretched open so that the rest of her excrement would slide out of ass. Erica's focus on Blair's bowel movement was broken when Blair said, "Don't you fucking dare stop now."

Erica began to lick Blair's pussy again as Blair worked on the rest of her poop. Erica could feel Blair voiding her bowels a mere inch away from where her tongue was going to town on Blair's pussy. Erica was careful to keep her mouth and tongue far enough north on Blair's pussy that they did not come into contact with Blair's filth. Blair finally finished her defecation and it was large enough that when it plopped into the toilet water splashed against Erica's body. More feces began to slide out of Blair's anus, these ones much smaller than the first. Erica's busy tongue was an inch away from tasting Blair's shit. "That feels fucking amazing," Blair said as Erica continued licking her. Blair let out a cry and a spray of urine along with some ejaculate squirted right onto Erica's face and open mouth. As Blair came another piece of shit exited her bowels.

Erica lightly nibbled the outside folds of Blair's vagina as she came down from her orgasm. Erica noticed Blair had still not cleaned her bottom yet and said, "Do you need me to wipe for you, Mistress Blair?"

"What need do I have for toilet paper when I have a human toilet here in front of me?" Blair turned around and pushed her skinny ass towards Erica's face. Erica could see brown stains near Blair's asshole between Blair's mannish buttcheeks. "I need you to clean me off with your tongue, pet. And make sure you swallow my goodness like a good little doggie, my Rica. Think of it as if you are eating delicious chocolate fudge."

Erica wanted to say sarcastically that dogs can't eat chocolate, but she knew that was no way for a loyal pet to behave. Erica spread her Mistress' buttocks open wider and stuck her tongue out to begin licking Blair clean. Erica had tasted inside Avette's asshole the previous evening, but she had been cleaned out before their play began. Blair's leftovers tasted similar to Avette but magnified a hundredfold. It was a pungent, musky flavor that was sickeningly sweet. Erica tried not to retch as she cleaned all of the shit around Blair's asshole.

"Stop licking around my asshole, lick in my asshole, you cunt." Blair ordered. Blair's asshole was still loose from having shit not a moment earlier, and Erica was easily able to gape the hole open as she spread Blair's asscheeks further apart. A familiar brown stain coated the inside of Blair's ass. Erica stuck her tongue in the small gape and began licking it around inside Blair. Erica's teasing tongue had set Blair on edge.

"Oh, that's fucking good. You fucking love it. I've been with a lot of sick girls, but I have never met someone so eager to taste my shit."

Erica pulled her tongue out long enough to say "Thank you, Mistress Blair," and then went back to eating Blair's asshole. Erica accidentally licked lower than she had intended and Blair had to say, "Keep that dirty mouth away from my pussy. Your mouth is too filthy now to come anywhere near my perfect pussy." Erica felt disappointed that she wouldn't get to taste Blair's pussy again this evening.

"Suck it clean, slut." Erica's mouth made smacking noises as suckled Blair's asshole. Erica inserted her tongue as far she could into Blair's ass, curious if she could make a woman come this way. Blair began to moan and then said to herself, "Is that...? Yes, I think it is. I thought I was done but you have teased something out of me. Rica, you will open your mouth wide and cover my asshole with it. Keep licking." Erica did as she was told and danced her tongue across Blair's asshole as she held her mouth open wide underneath Blair's ass. She felt Blair's anus stretching open with her tongue and licked inside the gape of Blair's ass for a few seconds. Suddenly Erica's tongue was licking something else. A small piece of shit was being expelled out of Blair's body. Erica knew exactly what her Mistress intended and she opened her mouth wide so that Blair could push her shit directly nto it. Blair turned around and said, "Open your mouth to let me see it before you swallow." Erica opened her mouth so that Blair could see the poop resting on her tongue. It had already begun dissolving in Erica's mouth, so she quickly swallowed it in one gulp.

"What did you just do, pet?"

"I ate your shit, Mistress Blair."

"What did you think of my shit?"

"I didn't like it. I don't like the taste. But you told me to do it and I would do anything for you, so I ate it and I loved every second of it."

"So what does that make you, then?"

"That makes me your shit-eating slut."

"And don't you ever forget it."

Blair turned around and flushed the toilet. She inspected the water as the bowl refilled. "Are you thirsty, pet? I bet you want to wash the taste out of your mouth." Erica was extremely thirsty. "Yes, Mistress Blair. Thank you. You are such a good Mistress." Blair rubbed Erica's head and said, "It's only because you have finally realized your proper place on your knees, Rica. I treat all my pets well once they have submitted properly." Blair grabbed a bowl from near her sink and ran the bowl in the toilet to fill it with water. Blair set it on the floor and said, "Drink your fill, pet."

"Thank you, Mistress Blair," Erica said as she crawled to the bowl. Erica lowered her head and began lapping the water into her mouth with her tongue. She was grateful to have something to wash out the terrible taste in her mouth. Erica kept drinking until the entire bowl was gone. While Erica was drinking, Blair had retrieved another doggie treat and brought it over to Erica. Blair held it out to Erica while Erica opened her mouth wide, but Blair refrained from giving it to Erica.

"Who is my good girl?"

"I'm your good little whore, Mistress."

"Very good, my pet." Blair said. "Open wide, darling." Erica looked up at her beautiful Mistress with a smile and opened her mouth. Blair put the treat in Erica's mouth which Erica immediately began chewing. Compared to the substance Erica had ingested recently, the treat tasted sweet and delicious and Erica ate it with relish.

"Thank you, Mistress," Erica said. "How may I please you now?"

"Actually pet, I think you are the one who deserves to be pleased. You have been the most dutiful and obedient little pet this evening that I feel like rewarding you." Erica felt her cheeks turning red. As a worthless slut, her only purpose was to please her Mistress but instead her Mistress was going to please her instead. Erica surely didn't deserve such a great and generous woman to have as her Mistress. Something in the back of Erica's mind told her that this was wrong, that Roxie was the one who really cared for her. But Erica was finding it hard to think for herself with Blair giving her orders.

"I want you to lay back on the cot." Blair told Erica. Erica lay back and drew her knees up, putting her pussy close to the edge of the bed. Blair sat on her knees in front of Erica and immediately inserted two fingers inside her pussy. Blair slowly moved them in and out of Erica's hole and used her other hand to play with Erica's clitoris. Within a minute, Erica was moaning and shivering in pleasure. Erica thought she learning well how to please a woman, but her fellow inmates had been doing it for years. Blair fingered Erica while stroking her clitoris in perfect harmony. Erica began moving back and forth on Blair's fingers in rhythm with the thrusts of Blair's fingers. Blair slowly added her pinky and index finger until she had four fingers in Erica's cunt. Erica moved faster on Blair's fingers while Blair said "Fucking take all my hand, you slut." Erica's cunt was wet and loose enough that Blair added her thumb and had her entire hand inside Erica's pussy. Erica moved faster and faster on Blair's hand until she felt her orgasm approaching. Blair could feel it coming too, and right before it hit she quickly removed her hand. Erica screamed as she squirted in a spray right onto Blair's chest. As she finished, Erica said breathily "Thank you, Mistress Blair."

Before Erica could recover, Blair told her she needed to clean her cum off of Blair's chest. Blair finally removed her bra, which was the last article of clothing she still wore. Blair had tiny breasts with pinprick nipples, but Erica still licked and sucked on them until she had licked all her cum off of Blair.

Blair pushed Erica back on the bed and said, "It's time to cum again, pet." Erica thought she needed a few more minutes to recover, but her Mistress decided to immediately reward her again. Blair said, "Remember when I said that I thought we got off on the wrong foot? I think it is time you get off on the right foot." Blair extended her foot over to Erica's pussy. "Fuck your pussy with my foot until you cum."

This was another new experience for Erica, but she would do anything Blair told her to now. Erica grabbed Blair's foot and pointed at to her pussy. She slowly inserted the big toe and then the rest of the foot that would fit. After Erica's orgasm, her pussy was incredibly wet, which caused Blair's foot to slide in and out of her with ease. After a couple rides on Blair's foot, Erica felt herself near an orgasm again. Something seemed naughty and wrong about this which turned Erica on even more. Blair kept her foot still, making Erica do all the work of fucking herself with Blair's foot. Erica moved harder and deeper against Blair's foot while Blair curled her big toe up so that it penetrated further inside Erica's pussy. Erica felt her orgasm approach and fucked Blair's foot harder as she began ejaculating again. Only a tiny amount squirted out of her this time, it was clear that Erica had been drained near to empty. After Erica was finished she said, "Thank you again, Mistress Blair."

Blair didn't even give Erica a chance to recover before she said, "Again, slut. Lay back on the cot." Erica did so and Blair got out a long dildo with a smaller pointy shaft emanating from the base of it. Blair inserted it all the way into Erica's pussy and used the smaller shaft to stimulate Erica's clitoris for a few minutes. Then Blair started moving it in and out of Erica more quickly. Though Erica was feeling immense pleasure due to Blair's pounding, she was starting to feel sore from the wear and tear of the evening and the rough way Blair was currently fucking her. Erica began to moan from the mixture of pain and pleasure, and after another minute of hard fucking Erica began to climax again. Erica's pussy began quivering, as if it were trying to cum but did not have enough juice in her system to do so. Erica lay back on the cot, exhausted.

Blair took a hand and wrapped it tightly around Erica's throat. Blair choked Erica as she said "We are not done yet, Rica. I was told that I was allowed to make you come, so I am going to make you come over and over and over." Blair removed her hand from Erica's throat, leaving a red handprint around Erica's neck.

Blair pulled Erica off the cot by her chain and ordered her to get onto her hands and knees. Erica watched while Blair attached a strap-on around her hips and pointed the shaft at Erica's face.

"Suck my cock," Blair ordered. Erica didn't hesitate as she took Blair's plastic cock in her hand and inserted it into her mouth. Erica moved her mouth up and down the fake dick, trying to take as much as possible. Blair put a hand on Erica's bald head, pushing the cock further into Erica's mouth. Erica choked on it, causing her spittle and drool to run down the shaft. Blair stuck her fake cock down Erica's throat and pinched her nose shut, completely blocking all of Erica's airways. Erica started turning blue in the face as she struggled to breathe, and then finally Blair ripped the dildo out of Erica's throat. Erica gasped for air as a long line of drool dripped slowly from her mouth to the floor. Blair walked behind Erica and got down onto the floor with her strapon resting on top of Erica's ass.. Blair said, "It's about time you get fucked like the dog you are."

Blair pointed it at Erica's open pussy and thrust it inside. Erica gasped as she felt the dildo fill her entire pussy. Blair put her hands on Erica's hips and started fucking her hard. As Blair moved her strapon in and out of Erica, she moved a hand to Erica's ass and began gently rubbing Erica's asshole with her thumb. "You are damn lucky that Roxie forbid me to fuck your ass. I guess she thought you were still in need of recovery from Avette." The tip of Blair's thumb penetrated Erica's anus but did not insert itself any further as Blair slid the strapon all the way in and out of Erica. "Another time, then. I am going to fucking ravage that ass."

Erica moaned as Blair continued fucking her and she imagined Blair's strap-on fucking her in the ass. Erica's ass still hurt from the day before, an even though Erica knew an assfucking would destroy her she nearly begged Blair to penetrate her asshole. Blair pulled back on Erica's chain forcing Erica to look upward and arch her back in a different way. The altered angle of Erica's body allowed Blair to penetrate even deeper inside Erica. Erica began moaning as Blair's strapon began to brush against the g-spot in her pussy: "Oh. Oh my god. Keep fucking me right there. Thank you for fucking me, Mistress."

Blair reached a hand up to Erica's mouth and stuck the thumb that had been in Erica's ass between Erica's lips. Erica began sucking Blair's thumb but Blair curled a finger around Erica's mouth and caught her in a fishhook. Blair utterly dominated Erica as she held the side of her mouth with her finger and fucked her brains out. Within a minute, Erica was coming again. Erica only felt a little bit of ejaculate as she came, and she knew she had reached her limits of her stimulation.

"Again!" Blair yelled. "You are going to come until you bleed!" Erica whimpered as Blair forced her to masturbate herself to an orgasm and then had Blair fistfuck her until she came again as well. Even after these multiple orgasms (Erica had counted at least seven for that day) Blair still yelled "Again!" as soon as Erica finished.

The orgasms had ceased being pleasurable and only hurt now as she climaxed. Erica wondered if it was because she no longer ejaculated while climaxing and her vagina felt dry. After this last time Erica pleaded, "Please, Mistress Blair I can't take any more. Please have mercy." Blair laughed in Erica's face and told her to lie on the cot. Blair put her strap-on back on and pulled Erica's legs into the air. Blair held Erica by her ankles as she started fucking her again. Within a minute, Erica felt herself reaching orgasm again. As her pleasure and pain mounted, Erica suddenly felt a burning sensation in her ass. Her stomach was still recovering from the earlier laxative. Before she could do anything to control herself, her orgasm occurred and Erica felt fluid squirt out of her asshole as well as her pussy. Unable to control herself while climaxing, Erica kept pushing diarrhea out of her ass until it was totally empty.