All Comments on 'Prison Possession'

by Daisy_x

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good!

Good set up, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More pleeeease

This is exactly what im lookin for!!! Great writing, lovely story. I feel like this could go into some cute romance and raunchy sex~ keep it up~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The idea that EVERYONE was against him is unrealistic.

And if the guards knew he was innocent, why not at least one jury member? And sex offenders are offered an opportunity to go to protective custody...why wasnt this mentioned? And believe it or not, prison isnt like this. As a former guest of our fine correctional facilities, prison is tightly controlled.

And his conversion into a sissy was too fast and easy. He went from being straight to a faggot in less than a week. And at 18, would he have even been out of high school? The errors and inconsistencies are ridiculous considering the wealth of material regarding prisons on the internet. Do some research first.

Daisy_xDaisy_xalmost 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous Commentor

Thank you for your feedback, and I'd like to answer some of your concerns! The idea was that the court were enthralled by his exes lies so much that they condemned him, the guard having not been there was only encountered by a very quiet kid- but he didn't know or care if he was innocent or not- he was just speculating his opinion--

and I did do research, although not loads ill admit as i am only writing for fun - but enough to know that in the US an 18 year old goes to a different juvenile prison, but in the UK (where I am from and this is based) you are seen an adult at the age of 18 so is not the case.

Not everyone is against him, the court room were swung by a lying girl (very easily done and inspired by articles I have read in real life). The only ones who betrayed him were the crooked guard and then James and his friends. The rest of the prisoners dont really give a crap haha!

Hope that cleared up some of your questions. I hope despite your concerns you enjoyed the story, it's just meant to be a bit of fun after all :)

Daisy_xDaisy_xalmost 6 years agoAuthor
PS

oh and ps because i missed this bit in your comment - Sam is most definitely not meant to have been turned sissy, if that came across that was not the intention - he's only going along with it for his own protection. He's still straight... for now ;)

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 6 years ago
Cruel ruse

But very arousing. I really liked it, the manipulation and determination of Jack, the passiveness and latent submissiveness of Sam. Hits my kinks all the way. Very well written is was too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very very good

Oddly enough, being a victim of male on male rape, you wouldn't think I would have rape fantasies lol. This is well written and hot. It turned me on where I was kinda jealous of Sam. And since this is going to post as anon.... I am Kira Bangkok. TV CD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Yes. Yes. Yes. Keep writing this please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love it

Please please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please

Really hope you continue this Daisy, its really good and your a great writer.

Just wondering if you continue this, will updates be regular or random???

Daisy_xDaisy_xalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Query about updates

Hello, thank you for your interest! I am currently writing the next update, I am not sure when it will come but I imagine some time over the next week :)

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 5 years ago
NICE!

I like this! Good background on why Sam is in prison. I like how you are showing from both of their perspectives. Good kink! Can't wait to see how he trains Sam next!

DaddyD88DaddyD88over 4 years ago
Love it!

great story the suspense build is really hot hoping to see the steammmm in #2!

keep em coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love that little surprise at the end

Lots of little clues about what kind of man James is. I didn't expect a lot of it, figured this would just be a straight prison dominance story but there's subterfuge, deception and some nice mindfuckery going on. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh Damn

It reminded him of the boys he had had on the outside, until one of them escaped and he got sent down for kidnap and sexual assault. It was all a misunderstanding, he loved his boys, and they loved him... just sometimes it took them a while to understand that.

What!? Was not expecting James to be that kinda guy, but Damn what a twist

subhumanfaggotsubhumanfaggotover 3 years ago
loved it

almost wish i was in that prison.

HumiliaterHumiliater12 months ago

I love this type of story where a straight boy is duped into being a real man's bitch! Little does he realize that he is being deliberately manipulated into a sexual future that he will never be able to escape. By the time he has any clue that he is being played it is too late to escape his fate. Mwah-ha-ha!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy_x@Daisy_x
Welcome to my profile, feel free to take a peek at any of my stories :) More on the way soon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES