Prison Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ok,' Sam breathed, trying to hold back tears as he felt aggressive eyes around him everywhere, there were murderers, rapists, and worse all around him. What could he do but do as James asked.

'And take that hoodie off, I want people to see your bruises,' he said and Sam complied. People looked at the bruises as they shuffled together down the hallways, some even smiled, laughed or pointed at them. Sam blushed, and wanted desperately to hide the marks, but James continued to push him forward, smiling broadly at his evident humiliation.

Despite his embarrassment, it did help having James to tell him where to go as he joined the line for breakfast and stood with his tray at the counter. The inmates serving him all clocked his bruising and Sam was surprised when they turned to James to ask what he would want to eat.

'He'll have the oatmeal, same for myself but an extra slice of toast if you would,' he said without even looking at Sam.

Sam didn't protest as the oatmeal was dolloped into a bowl and shoved onto his tray, which made James's smile only broaden further still. Once they both had their food he guided him to a nearby empty table.

Sam took a spoonful of the thick oatmeal and grimaced, it was tasteless and bland, and so thick it stuck to the roof of his mouth.

'You like it?' James said, taking a spoonful for himself.

'It's okay I guess,' he said taking another mouthful.

'Ha, you hate it. Tis fine, I'm Scottish so perhaps I'm biased to a good bowl of oats. I'm glad you let me order for you though, we will do that for every meal from now on.'

Sam nodded, he wasn't surprised by this, and just hoped that there were more appetising cuisine choices for lunch and dinner.

At that moment they were joined by an unwelcome party of Craig and his two tag along buddies. Craig sat down next to Sam with a dark hungry expression.

'Hello again Sammy, I have missed you, enjoying your breakfast?'

With a quick glance at James who was eating without much interest he replied, 'yes, thanks.'

'Good,' Craig said and gently under the table slid his hand up Sam's thigh. Sam lurched up in surprise and James looked up his eyes slightly narrowed. For the first time Craig got a good look at Sam's neck and looked at James with a mixture of fear and anger.

'You claimed him?' he spat.

'I did,' James replied icily, 'and if you touch him again you won't be let off so lightly.'

'You little whore,' Craig said and spat in Sam's face. He walked away angrily and Sam wiped the spit from his face with his sleeve.

'Sit down Sam,' James said in an almost bored voice.

'I thought you were going to help me?' Sam hissed angrily as he sat down again and James looked up at him.

'Excuse me? Are you questioning my authority in this relationship? If you failed to notice he has left you alone, which is exactly what I told you would happen.'

Sam hesitated, James was right of course, he had gone. But he still felt unhappy about it.

A loud bell sounded, and James stood up.

'Where do we go now?' Sam asked him and James sighed.

'I go to work, you stay here. An officer will take you back to our cell until lunchtime.'

'What? I want to work too!' Sam protested, he didn't want to be left alone with his thoughts, not now.

'Well you can't until you are allocated a job, and that usually takes at least a week. Until then you have to spend the time in your cell, sort of a retribution period I think they call it. I will see you at lunch, we have it in our cells so we will have some more alone time that you can look forward to before yard time.'

Prisoners slowly trickled out of the canteen until only he and a couple others remained. An officer walked up to him and led him back to his cell, locking him in for what felt like eternity and yet no time at all.

He didn't know whether to be relieved or disheartened when lunchtime came, brining the arrival of two trays and shortly after his cellmate. James looked sweaty and tired when he came in to the cell, but his eyes lit up when they fell on Sam.

'Just the pick me up I need,' he said, and Sam was unsure whether he meant him or the food, as he reached for the tray and sat down on the closed toilet lid to eat. Without speaking Sam followed his lead, and began eating his lunch sat on his bottom bunk. This too was not a pleasing meal, but he ate it all anyway.

James waited for him to be finished before gently taking his tray and placing it by the door to the cell. He pushed him back onto his bed and straddled his legs with his own, leaning low as to avoid the upper bunk. Once again he began putting his hands under his shirt, slowly easing it over his head until he was topless.

Sam's heart began to beat faster, it was so much more real in this afternoon light, James hands on his bare chest, the hardening lump in his joggers pressed against Sam's thigh. He leaned down and kissed each of the hickeys along Sam's neck tenderly, he flinched with each soft sensation and James chuckled slightly.

'You suit these,' he mumbled into his neck, one hand still pressed into his chest, the other running through his hair affectionately. 'I'll have to make sure not to let them fade.'

He continued nuzzling for a while, Sam staying silent and still, trying to fight down the noises of pleasure his body so desperately wanted to make. He didn't want to enjoy it. Eventually James moved from his neck to look him in the eyes. He was so close, just inches away.

'You're very quiet, you know that? It's hard to know what you're thinking,' James mused.

Sam still stayed silent, looking back into those fascinating eyes and wondered why he hadn't fought back yet himself. Perhaps it was because he wasn't a natural fighter, or that James hadn't yet crossed a boundary that he saw as too far. He refused to admit there was any enjoyment to it, despite his body begging him otherwise, his mind was resolute. This was only a means to an end.

'Well if you're not going to talk, I have another use that pretty little mouth of yours,' James whispered, thumbing Sams bottom lip tenderly before leaning in and pressing his own lips against them.

It was a bizarre feeling. The girls he had kissed in the past had always had such soft and sweet lips. James lips were chapped, hard and strong. Taken by surprise Sam didn't instantly react, but after a while he began to cooperate. Kissing him back and getting into the motion. It felt better than he would ever admit, the rough texture, and even rougher technique as James pushed his body weight onto him, holding his face so he couldn't move. It made his spine tingle. James tongue pushed into his mouth, but it was not entirely unwelcome, Sam horrified and yet excited as his own dick began to harden. An unexpected moan came from him, and James pulled away to look at him with a grin, taking in Sam's own confused expression at his reaction.

'It's ok to admit you like it,' James said, stroking his cheek and Sam blushed.

'I...' Sam began, but he didn't know what he wanted to say.

'God you look hot when you blush,' James grunted, leaning in to kiss him again. Sam felt as James pelvis began to move, grinding into him almost subconsciously. Every grind rubbing his own dick through his joggers, only turning him on more. It didn't take long for James to notice.

'Hmm so you are enjoying this after all,' James said, sitting up and looking at Sam's crotch. 'My little quiet boy has got a hard on huh?' James began to pull down his joggers and Sam reached for his hands.

'No, please,' he said but James just pressed a finger to his mouth.

'Shhh, you'll enjoy it I promise, now no more speaking, I like you quiet,' he said, gently taking hold of Sam's penis and pulling it free from his boxers, he gently began to run his hand up and down his shaft, applying just enough pressure to make Sam moan, leaning back into the pillow with his eyes fluttering shut.

'That's it, it'll feel good Sammy, just lie back and enjoy it.'

It did feel good. James was an expert, giving a better hand job than Sam had ever even been able to give himself. His dick throbbed with the desire to cum, as he gently played with the tip before moving back down, rubbing the sensitive bone that ran along the bottom whilst massaging his balls. Sam moaned several times and with each moan James praised him.

'Good boy Sammy, that's it, moan for me,' he said, and Sam would.

His moans increased as he approached his climax and James responded, increasing his ministrations, bringing him to the brink when suddenly he clasped his balls painfully hard. Sam cried out in pain and James laughed.

'Now now Sammy, you can't cum without lending a hand to me first can you? That's just impolite.'

'Please,' he begged but James just shook his head.

'I'll let you cum once I have, now take out my dick,' he said.

Sam swallowed, still panting from his near climax he reached with trembling fingers for James joggers. He pulled them down slowly, unleashing his huge penis. It was all he could do not to gasp, but his widened eyes was enough gratification for James who smiled a smug smile.

'Bit bigger than yours isn't it Sammy?' he teased and Sam reddened further, 'now I've shown you what to do, demonstrate you were paying attention.'

Sam took the penis in his hands. It was half hard already, so Sam began imitating James's movements, running his hand up and down the shaft, hesitating longer on the sensitive tip, applying more pressure on the sensitive bottom. James grunted his approval.

'Good Sammy, that's good,' he said.

Relieved he was doing it right he began to pump a little faster, hoping that if he came soon perhaps he could cum soon too.

'Not too fast Sammy, I want to enjoy this,' James said, and Sam looked up to see his eyes trained on his face, watching him. It was intimidating, and yet his dick wasn't softening, if anything it throbbed harder still.

It felt like a long time later that James began panting, his laboured breathing timed with each of Sam's strokes. He knew he was close so thrust harder, James made a moan of pleasure, so Sam continued, applying more and more pressure until suddenly he was cumming. The cum landed on Sam's chest and he gasped, letting go of his penis. James grunted in annoyance, grabbing it and aiming the still spurting cum into Sam's face. He cried out and tried to shield his face but James knocked his hands away with ease.

When he was done Sam blinked up at James, the cum dribbling from his temple down his cheek. James smiled.

'Don't touch that, I want it to dry on your face,' he said.

'But,' Sam tried to protest but James expression turned instantly furious.

'I own you, remember. If I say I want you to do something, you do it without argument. Do you understand? Or would you like to end our deal?'

'N-no,' Sam stuttered.

'Good,' James said, 'who do you belong to?'

'You,' he said, and at James raised eyebrows he repeated the full mantra, 'I belong to you.'

'That's better, now you can wank yourself off. When you're done I want to discuss some ground rules,' James said, swinging his legs off of him and standing, pulling up his joggers and hauling himself back onto the top bunk. Sam took his still hard penis in his hand and sighed, slowly pleasuring himself, but he was disappointed. It didn't feel half as good as having someone else do it, and his eventual climax felt rather muted than the one he could have had with James attentions.

He wanted James to do that again. That realisation scared him, because it put him in a very different position to that he had been in previously. He wanted James to be sexual with him, and where would that end. He knew he wouldn't let him fuck him, but is that where he would draw the line?

He lay there for a moment, coming down from his buzz, only then remembering the sticky substance still left on his cheek. He knew he could wipe it off, James wouldn't be able to stop him in time. But he wondered what the consequences would be, would he stop protecting him, would he punish him? He considered the idea of having to share a cell with an angry James and shuddered. It wasn't worth it.

James jumped off his top bunk and gave Sam an approving smile.

'Good. Now, for the rules,' he said, sitting on the foot of the bunk bed opposite him.

'The first rule you already know. That you follow any order I give you, without argument. The second rule is that you do not get to touch yourself ever, unless I give you permission. OK?'

Sam nodded miserably, he felt like a child but he wasn't in a position to argue.

'Rule three, is that you do not speak in the company of others. To me or anyone else unless I ask you a specific question, or I give you permission to talk to them. Understand?' He nodded again and James tutted.

'Yes, I understand,' he said quietly.

'That's better. Now the final rule is you will always refer to me as Sir, and if you are to talk to anyone else about me you will refer to me as your master.'

Sam stared at James wide eyed, he couldn't be serious. But his expression was dead set and he knew that he was.

'Is that all clear Sammy?'

'Yes... sir,' he said, the word feeling alien on his tongue.

'Good boy,' James said, standing up and ruffling his hair.

Soon after there was another loud bell from the hallway and their cell was unlocked.

'Wait, I have to go out with this?' Sam said before hurridly adding 'Sir?' gesturing to the cum that was now a crispy white dribble on his face.

James smiled, 'of course, it's a perfect show of ownership. No one will come near you,' he said and Sam's belly tightened. He desperately wanted to wipe it off, the hickeys had been bad enough but this?

James led him in the direction of the yard, whispering in his ear.

'The yard is the only time you will have contact with the entire prison. Meal times are only with your block. That means it's a crucial time to deal, and make your presence known. It is also a particularly dangerous time for you since everyone will get a good look at you, decide they want to rape you. Hence why this,' he said gesturing to the cum on his face, 'will tell them you're mine.'

Sam followed him like a lost lamb into the yard. Watching with surprise as many of the prisoners drew back from him. Clearly he had influence amongst the inmates. He approached a nearby picnic table and sat, gesturing for Sam to join him. The other inmates at the table eyed Sam with open curiosity before James engaged them in whispered conversation. Sam listened for a while, but only caught the odd word about dealings and cocaine and the like and eventually gave up. James did not introduce him to any of them, and following the rules he was given, he did not speak.

As James moved from table to table, huddle to huddle, Sam followed like a silent puppy dog, hanging back, not keen to flaunt his humiliating appearance to anyone more than necessary. He watched as some of the inmates ran laps, others doing various forms of exercise, and sighed. It was like another world in here. The guards watched from the other side of the fence with bored expressions, some of them barely paying attention, preferring to chat amongst themselves.

Sam looked back over at James and caught a glimpse of white bagged powder being exchanged from hand to hand. He wondered how they could even smuggle that in, shuddering as he remembered the strip search he had gone through on his entry to the prison.

'Who's your pet?' he heard one of them men with James ask, eyeing Sam with interest and humour.

'This is Sammy,' James said, turning and beckoning Sam to come over. He stumbled towards them and there were a couple of snickers from the group. 'Say hello to my friends Sammy,' James ordered .

'Hello,' Sam said quietly and the snickers intensified.

'Right little whore you are huh?' one of the men laughed, 'is that your cum on his face J?'

'Yes, it is,' James said, almost proudly. 'We had a little fun this afternoon didn't we Sammy?'

'Yes,' Sam said begrudgingly and James flashed him a look.

'Yes... what?' he insisted. Sam cringed.

'Yes Sir,' he mumbled.

'Wow,' one of the men said, 'didn't he only arrive like two days ago?'

'Yes, but I work quickly. We're still working out some kinks,' James smiled, putting his arm around Sam in a way that could be translated as affectionate, but his tight grip on his shoulder felt anything but.

Once the yard time was finished they made their way into dinner where once again James picked Sam's meal for him. He ate dejectedly, before following him gloomily back to the cell for the night. He didn't want to think about what James had in mind. The only blessing being that the cum mark had begun to peel from his face, making him feel slightly less dirty.

James didn't say anything to him as he prepared for bed, brushing his teeth and changing out of his clothes, staying just in his boxers. They both looked at the door as they heard it shut, and Sam waited for James to say something. He continued getting ready for bed until eventually he looked over at Sam, sat on the bed.

'You know you really should change out of your clothes, you've been in them for a while and you're going to stink.'

'When do we get to shower?' he asked and James sighed.

'Shower time every other morning before or after breakfast, we'll go before. In the mean time wash yourself off in the sink, that's what I do.'

James then grabbed one of the tatty books from the shelf and jumped onto his bed, opening it to a folded over page and reading quietly. Sam approached the sink and followed James lead, brushing his teeth and using the toilet, but it was when it was time to undress that he hesitated. He looked over at James who wasn't watching and bit his lip.

It felt very vulnerable to be only in his boxers, particularly with a guy who had sexual expectations of him in the future. What if he decided he wanted to fuck Sam tonight, there would only be a small piece of fabric protecting his ass from that very large cock. But to think he could stay clothed forever was ridiculous, he had to take a shower tomorrow and that would probably end up being a public affair. Besides he'd already seen his dick. And played with it and...

Sam pushed the thoughts from his mind as he pulled his t shirt up over his head and stepped out of his joggers. Glancing at James again who still hadn't looked away from his book. He settled onto his bed and waited until the lights clicked out. He didn't have to wait long. The darkness overwhelmed him just like the day before, his eyes struggling to adjust to the extremely dim light. He was just attempting to drift to sleep when he heard James call his name.

'Sammy? Saaaammmy?' he called.

'Yes sir?' Sam said back, his eyes closed against the dark.

'Come up to my bed Sammy,' he said. Sam squeezed his eyes shut, he didn't want to move, he couldn't move.

'Come on Sammy, I asked you to come up to my bed. Don't make me ask you again.'

Sam sighed, standing out of his bed and turning to look at James, he could just see the sparkling of his eyes in the dark. So dark.

'That's it, just jump up here. Don't be afraid now,' he said and Sam crossed his arms over his chest suddenly feeling cold again.

'I don't want you to fuck me, sir,' he whispered.

'I won't, I promise,' James said, and there was something in his voice that Sam trusted.

With a sigh he hauled himself up onto the bunk bed where James had made space for him.

'Lay down,' James said, and Sam lay down, facing away from James. His arms wrapped around him, pulling him into a tight embrace. Spooning him with his warm body.

'You're shivvering' James said, holding him tighter, 'let me warm you up.'

Sam's heartbeat gradually slowed as James did nothing but hold him, he began to enjoy