Prison Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy_x
Daisy_x
288 Followers

the comfort of it. He couldn't remember ever being held like this, cuddled. He was always the cuddler. It felt nice. Slowly over time the exhaustion of the day began to overcome him, his eyelids flickering, eventually drifting off to sleep.

James felt as his breathing slowed, and smiled, knowing he had fallen asleep. He loved the feeling of the boy in his arms, so frightened and fragile. His to own. It reminded him of the boys he had had on the outside, until one of them escaped and he got sent down for kidnap and sexual assault. It was all a misunderstanding, he loved his boys, and they loved him... just sometimes it took them a while to understand that.

This though, was special. Sammy was the boy he had been waiting for all these years, quiet, naturally submissive, and god so beautiful, he wanted to fuck him from the moment he saw him, but he had resisted, he knew it was so much more worthwhile to wait.

It had all been so painfully easy. The guard, Neil, was of course the most important of his contacts in the prison, he had known that the moment he had discovered his cocaine addiction that he could use him to his advantage. He remembered the day he asked Neil to find him the perfect cellmate in return for fuelling his addiction. It was an expensive and difficult payment to achieve, particularly long term, but it would be worth it if he found him a nice submissive boy, and Neil did extremely well.

'I got you what you wanted,' Neil had said when he had gotten James alone that wonderful afternoon. 'It wasn't easy slipping a kid like that in a cell with... well you, with all your convictions. But I think it's going to go through unnoticed.'

'Yeah? Give me details,' James said.

Neil sighed and looked around nervously in case anyone was listening, 'names Sam Hudson, eighteen years old, sent down for six years for raping his ex girlfriend, although he is clearly innocent. Kid fucking cried during the strip search and barely made a peep of complaint the whole way here.'

James smiled, this was good. Docile, submissive, and young. It fit his criteria.

'Rapist, I can work with that... and you said ex- girlfriend? So he's straight?'

'As an arrow as far as I can tell, although he's a pretty boy,' Neil grinned a dark grin then, 'you'll like him for sure.'

James smile broadened, 'thank you Neil, you've done well. I'll ensure you get your payment in the next twenty four hours.'

'Recurring payment I hope,' Neil said, and James nodded.

'Of course,' he said, and the guard walked away.

James buzzed with excitement, he wanted to go straight to the cell to meet the kid right now, but he had to put his plan into action. He had dreamt of this moment for such a long time it needed to be executed correctly.

'Oi Craig, I need to ask a favour,' he said approaching a fellow block inmate who eyed him suspiciously.

'Yeah, what?'

'Can we talk alone?' he said gesturing to the table of eager listeners. Craig followed him to a quiet corner and listened to James plan, his eyebrows raising further and further with every word.

'...so I'm going to use his conviction against him. Scare him into thinking that rapists get raped, that way he'll be more likely to agree to my protection.'

'So you want me to make this Sam kid think I want to rape him?' Craig said incredulously.

'Yes, but make it believeable. Rough him up a 'lil, talk nasty, I know you can do that. Then

I'll come in and stop you.'

Craig laughed, 'sure can. But why should I help you with this? Whats in it for me?'

James sighed, this was turning out to be an expensive task, this 'Sam' better be worth it.

'Here,' he said passing him four cigarettes out of the packet in his pocket.

'Gunna take two of my boys with me, so lets say give us the packet and you got a deal.'

James reluctantly handed over the packet, and Craig nodded, beckoning two of his boys and making their way to the cell. James followed, hanging back, and listening.

'But I'm innocent,' he heard a young voice cry, and his heart clenched. He sounded so nervous, he loved it when they sounded vulnerable.

'Are you?' Craig replied 'Well, we'll see how innocent you are when we fuck you raw and see how you like it.'

This was his cue.

'Let him go,' he said, stepping in to the doorway to see the three off them gathered around the bunkbed. He couldn't see him, god why couldn't they just stand out the way so he could get a good look.

'Hi James, we were just getting to know the new kid Sammy.'

'Yes, so I see, but as you see this is my cell, so it's my rules. Social time is almost up, you may want to return to your own quarters. Perhaps Sammy will let you reschedule your visit for another time.'

'But you-'

'Did I say you could argue with me Craig?' he said, trying to convey to Craig that it was time for him to leave.

'Are you threatening me?' Craig argued back, narrowing his eyes, annoyed that he was trying to assert the dominance.

'Yea, I guess I am, but who are the officers going to believe started this when they find you're in my cell?' he said giving him a significant look. 'Leave' he wanted to whisper.

Craig got the hint and left, shouting something over his shoulder that James ignored. He was finally able to get a good look at Sam, and he was perfect. Big dark eyes, that looked up at him with so much fear and gratefulness, out of a pale petite face. He managed to control his reaction, and stick to his decided script.

'Rapist huh?' he said, walking into the room to try and hide his grin.

Present day James grinned too as he looked at Sammy asleep in his arms, it had gone quicker than he had hoped. Soon he would own his body entirely, and maybe soon after that his little possession would come to enjoy his new role. He would make sure of it.

To be continued...?

Please do give feedback, and let me know if you want this to continue... there's plenty more things James has in store for Sam!

Daisy_x
Daisy_x
288 Followers